[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there clear evidence of good and evil, or good vs bad mor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pineal-gland.jpg (37KB, 700x369px) Image search: [Google]
pineal-gland.jpg
37KB, 700x369px
is there clear evidence of good and evil, or good vs bad morals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0H-239mSU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31shlv5Z71A

How can this information/phenomenon be exploited to either help or hurt humanity?

why does it seem like theres a sea of information or a connection between consciousness, intent, will, energy, frequency, vibrations and were not being told it?
>>
the rice experiment is literally the most retarded thing I have encountered this year.
>>
>>18842348
There is, this world isn't as it seems. I'm just waiting for the world to find itself at this point.
>>
>>18842348
rice experiment is interesting, turns out what happens is everyone chooses to fill the "i love you" rice first, and since this one is left exposed to the air the least amount of time it will likely grow the least mould in a near sterile air-tight container, while jar 2 and/or 3 (the i hate you and ignored rice) spend a few more seconds outside and that is enough, over a month, to make a serious difference in the final mould content.

a better experiment would be to have a stranger fill 12 jars of the rice jars up in another room, then you come in and label them as you please, then begin your experiment. have a split of 4/4/4 or 6/6 and wait the 30 days.

If all 4 or 6 of your i love you bowls are nice after that period of time, then you've got something.

because you randomly chose them after they were filled and sealed, so their original level of contamination was set, and you influenced the fermentation/mold growth with your labels and emotions.

Of course, the people on youtube doing this experiment don't really understand the double blind, random sampling and mould and bacteria cultures.
>>
>>18842413
you need at least 20 to 100 of each.

It's new age religion propaganda but if it makes people better so be it.
>>
bad morals: running scenarios on people
good morals: not doing that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.