[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well met, spirits. My I's been here before, lurked and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ..jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Well met, spirits.

My I's been here before, lurked and what all, but I is infrequent to posting. I is here and whatever but, recently enough, has I been left in experiencing and subjection to some overall depersonalizing, rather disassociating circumstances. For the sake of the succinct, I'll expressly detail what I hopes to find assistance with such help. I found a small envelope containing a simple phrase that begs one's curiosity, the outer surface covered in two lines of text this, my I, simply does not understand, whether it be a language unfamiliar and difficult to identify or nonsensical foolishness. I hopes to find some kind of progress made in comprehension of what I has, here.

"A Blue Front Door will protect you from spirits.
But outside your home you're in danger"

Dictated verbatim to you there, here and now.
A fledgling perusal across the surface of this net and I've little to nothing more clarified, beyond a seeming nod towards some ancients of the lesser remembered, easier forgotten Grecian islands, the Cyclades. These Cycladic peoples seem to have believed that sky-blue, that is, something likened to such a color, would ward off evil and any manifestations of said malevolence.

I found this note in a restaurant, hidden under a napkin dispenser in this town I lives in.
It's a subtle thing, this mystery. Clarification or otherwise, thanks and gratuity for the time spent reading.
>>
ok
>>
>>18842252
Tl;dr
>>
>>18842250
When did /x/ become the mental illness board :/
>>
>>18842366
Ever since it was created
Spoiler: Every board is a mental illness board
People are fucking retarded
>>
>>18842366
I wish eugenics wasn't shut down by nazis

It was doing so well in the US
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.