[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular guy, here to talk about stuff that you want to talk about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1487275628423.png (620KB, 574x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487275628423.png
620KB, 574x540px
Regular guy, here to talk about stuff that you want to talk about.

If you have a freaky goings-on, or have been obsessing over a paranormal topic, or want to spitball a theory you have, I'll be around for a while.

>let us get started
>>
"regular guy"
that sounds like something an irregular guy would say
>>
>>18841753
You caught me, well played.
>>
Any takers? I would really like a spoopy conversation right about now.
>>
>>18841762
Tell me your darkest secret, anon
>>
>>18841745

I have been frequently visited by shadow people and dark shadow beings in my waking dreams.

I have grown accustomed to it and no longer fear there visitations.

Though the last one stopped me breathing in my sleep and I had to wake up to breathe.

But in reflection it didn't bother me that much as I don't care much for living.
>>
>>18841775
My secrets are pretty mundane, but they are true at least.

One time I had a feeder mouse for my pet snake, and it was very lively. My pet snake was blind (she was a rescue, some kids set her on fire) so she wasn't a terribly capable hunter.

Well, the mouse bit my snake a bunch of times so I whacked it with a pencil, thinking I would stun it, and I broke it's back. It's hind legs quit working, and the snake lost interest.

Now I had a dilemma because I couldn't return it, the snake was turned off from it, and it was squealing because what I had done to it. Feeling guilty, I decided to hide what I did.

I took it in the back yard and shot it for some reason with a pellet gun. So it lay there with a wound to it's blown out stomach, likely wanting death that it couldn't find.

So then I did what any other scared young person would do; I hid it in some tin foil and left it in the garbage to die.

I know that it sounds like a stupid story, and it's not a very spooky story, but it still fills me with guilt now. I wish I would have been decisive enough to give it a better death.
>>
>>18841791
What do you think these shadow things are? My mother and my wife both have night terrors and frequently see things shifting in the shadows around their beds.

My mom once saw a shadowy figure that stood at the foot of her bed for minutes. My wife has woke me screaming about the "legs" and the "things" in the ceiling.

What do you think?
>>
>>18841804
Hey, I've been in a similar situation. I have a ball python, and I was feeding her a feeder mouse too, but this one was a little big. She was getting close to shedding, so her eyesight wasn't the best. She struck the mouse in the ass instead of the face, so by the time she curled around it, it was biting and scratching at her. I got a pencil quickly to hold of the mouse from hurting her, but what I didn't realize was the pencil was broken and very sharp on the end I put on the mouse. I was stabbing the mouse while she didn't correctly coil around it, so it was in pain the whole time.

Didn't feel too good.
>>
>>18841814
Yeah man, shit doesn't feel good. Now that I am older I understand how my dad was able to grab moths and break them without feeling bad.

When my cat brings in injured mice I throw them against the ground hard enough to take it all away at once. Sometimes death is mercy. Sometimes.
>>
>>18841826
Why would he do that to moths :(

But yeah, no use in prolonging suffering.
What type of snake do you have? And why the fuck would kids do that to an innocent animal
>>
>>18841804

That's not that bad. I take mice that get caught in glue traps. Put them in a paper bag and beat them to death with hammer.

Girl friend got weirded out with that method despite her hate of mice so I go with enclosed traps now.
>>
>>18841860
I mean, that's a little fucked. Do you like blood?
>>
>>18841811

I have come to the conclusion these are inter dimensional beings that want entrance to this universe. They aren't ghosts or human related.

I think they want in. Life has gotten better now that I have sort of made it my mission to figure out a way.
>>
>>18841838
Because they would crawl into the house and fly around the lightbulbs until they beat/ overheated themselves to death. I think he did it more to not be annoyed by them, but he did it quickly and decisively instead of swatting them and letting them die on the floor.

I have a theory that not everyone is a full person. Some people have all the parts, walk and talk and act like us. But something inside is missing.

Maybe I was missing something when I shot that mouse?
>>
>>18841864

Oh I did wrap the paper bag with a plastic bag.

I figured throwing them in the trash alive was a worse way to go.
>>
>>18841860
My dad did that to a mouse once too. I used to think it was cruel but now I understand. At least the hammer kills relatively quickly and with purpose.
>>
>>18841865
Why do you think that they seem to appear between conscious and unconscious states?
>>
Do you guys think there is a hell?

Should there be?
>>
>>18841881

Could be DMT release related to Pineal gland around the times of REM sleep, but I have seen these things while awake.

Sometimes I wonder if I can't tell the difference between being a sleep and awake as I often have dreams about being in bed, but with something slightly different like a window being somewhere where its not normally.

So I don't really know.
>>
>>18841895
I do not. I don't think anyone deserves to be tortured for all eternity. Sure, there may be a set amount of time for the worst type of human beings, but for all eternity? That doesn't make sense to me. Same thing goes for heaven.

I don't think so. I hope karma is a thing, since I don't believe in hell.
>>
>>18841912
When you see them are they generally humanoid?
>>
>>18841918

In a sense, you can tell its like someone standing there, but they don't have faces or arms like you would a person.

Sometimes they are twirling ball of smoke like substance and crawl over my arms and face.

Which is why I don't think they are human in origin.
>>
>>18841931
Do they ever look like these things?
>>
>>18841942

Kind of. More skinny though and less detail.

Its like the Abyss movie where the tentacle comes out of the water, but with no face and its a blurry shadow. Sometimes it is like that swirling smoke around them though.
>>
>>18841895

I don't see the point in one if there is a heaven too.

What crime could you commit that's impact wouldn't be completely nullified by the existence of heaven? Kill 5 billion people and torture them.. all go to realm of endless happiness for ETERNITY. The torture and killing seems small in comparison to the reward of eternal bliss.

One million years in heaven, those fuckers won't even remember the person who committed the crimes against them. I'd be ready to let bygones be bygones after like year 1000.
>>
>>18841745
/x/ is not your personal chat room. Find one and fuck off.
>>
>>18841972
Suck my asshole you cockfaced monkeyfucker.
>>
File: quentinmoses2.jpg (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses2.jpg
399KB, 1280x720px
>>18841960
>What crime could you commit that's impact wouldn't be completely nullified by the existence of heaven? Kill 5 billion people and torture them.. all go to realm of endless happiness for ETERNITY. The torture and killing seems small in comparison to the reward of eternal bliss.

You presume the gods would like you after killing 5 billion people.
>>
File: 1490544966643.jpg (330KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490544966643.jpg
330KB, 734x1024px
>>18841745
Know any love spells?
>>
this seemed like the most appropriate thread,

I was going through some old stuff and found something talking about the predictions of an old lady named baba vanga does /x/ have any more information on this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
>>
/x/ - Snakes
>>
>>18844613
Look up Sylvia brown
>>
Op i sometimes feel as if I live in a time loop, I tend to have dejavu quite a lot, what are your thoughts on this
>>
File: matrixpepe.gif (266KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
matrixpepe.gif
266KB, 485x480px
>>18844778

sometimes i get weird feelings hours before bad things happen (like i can feel a vibe? example, am thinking something realllly doesent feel right, go to work and found out someone anheroed at work right before i got there (around the same time i got that feeling, its like a constant tingling) and Ive been having dreams that happen to come true about 6-12 months after i have them, it doesn't make sense, it used to be about once a year it would happen, but recently 3-5 times a year and the frequency is shorter, its always stuff with no apparent relation to anything- super real feeling dreams that i don't forget when i wake up (if you believe in the whole "stuck in the matrix" view, i would describe it as a leak with past/future being glitched)
>>
>>18841775
This one time, I had a dream a big amorphous blob ate a little girl in front of me in a dark environment, then did something to me to affect my memory of seeing it. I woke up from that dream, obviously still dreaming but in my parents house. I tell them I think a blob is eating my memories and they laugh and say 'oh, that's not good.' I don't know if it actually ended but the image of the girl being enveloped will be burned into my mind forever, due to it being basically Junji Ito brought to life. Specifically the one about the guy who has a dark version of himself controlling different body parts eventually eating his girlfriend with his skin.
>>
>>18843019
If that's the one you're trying to cast it on I'm sure any kind of desert would win her over and be uicker than magic.
>>
>>18841804
One time I heard a scratching while playing games and discovered it was a mouse trapped in the jaws of the mouse traps my dad had laid out. it was still twitching and i've killed plenty of things and felt fear and guilt and a lack of both plenty of times, but this mouse powerlessly blinding staring as it frantically spasmed truly terrified me. i brought it to my cat outside my house with a piece of cardboard to support the poor thing but my cat just ignored it and meowed horribly sweetly at me. i released the mouse in the hope that it would actually escape but it just lay there breathing until it didnt anymore. wish i had thought of a pellet gun.
>>
>>18844874
hey, didnt know that kind of inception shit was common. i woke up at some precise time in real life, then fell asleep and woke up to a co-ed college dorm based in my high school with my gf at the time and japanese model ai shinozaki sleeping in a bunk across from me. i went back to sleep and fully lucidly made some weird connections to the woody doll from toy story and an old nonsensical quote and an obscure western movie. woke up from that, and was in the same empty dorm room at 9am, late for class. got up and met my photography teacher who i didnt recognize and said i was doing a good job but in the dream's reality i apparently hadn't gone to her class at all that year, setting up some kind of subplot of someone going to the class in my name with a disguise of me. i pass my gf and tell her im in a dream but she ignores me and starts talking about class and how im dating ai shinozaki or some shit. ai hasnt said a word this whole but basically the dream ends with my buddies and i playing project m and a hive of wasps break thru the window and pick up our refrigerator in the dorm room.
>>
>>18844849
This
Ive had this my entire life though ive had some happen 2,3 and one even 6 years later though most its a few months. Mine are still shots like looking at a picture in my dreams then later out of nowhere ill look somewhere and it clicks as the image i saw
>>
I've been having dreams, unusual dreams that have been coming in and out of my life since about the end of sophomore year. Each time it happens, I feel like a zombie for a week.
>>
I had this dream today:
I was in a house at some kind of a party with some friends and relatives. It was all good until this lady appeared at the house. She was white, long dark hair and pregnant. She passed in front of me really quickly, like she was running away from something and went to the back of the house. For some reason I felt like she wanted to talk to me and ran after her.
After I found her, she was standing still, looking at her belly. All of the sudden, blood started pouring from it and started to cover the entire floor. I freaked out and started ran away from her, but it was like something was trying to hold me. I looked around and the entire house started to go dark. I screamed for help but my friends and relatives had gone. I looked back to look at the girl and she was transforming in this dark figure, with a black weeding dress. Then I realized I was dreaming and tried to wake up but I couldn't. I tried three more times and finally did it. I think my body was really trying to wake me up because when I did I was sitting on my bed. It was really spooky.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.