[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, there's a possum who killed and ate my two pet hens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3171.png (693KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.png
693KB, 600x546px
So /x/, there's a possum who killed and ate my two pet hens. I have a trap set, and I already plan to skin, quarter, cook and eat it when I catch it.

My question is: is there a way to make sure it won't move on to whatever afterlife there may be? Like, what's the most common way among religions and spiritualities to keep its soul from moving on?
>>
>>18841535
you already made this thread a few days ago.

also, why would you wish to condemn the possoum's soul for acting according to it's nature? if you do that, you will basically be giving yourself negative karma towards exactly the same eventuality.

have fun being stuck on the sheel of reincarnation without moving on.
>>
We used to get those in our backyard, those things are F'ing scary lookin, they fucking have those giant mouth with razor teeth, long ass rat tail, they are a horrifying monster. But articles on the net say they are harmless and for you to catch and release it.
>>
>>18841539
Listen, I know all religion and spirituality is bullshit. This is mainly to feel better about it because of all the heartache and pain this has caused.
>>
>>18841539
This.

If you're truly attempting to do this, you understand nothing.
>>
>>18841540
They clearly aren't harmless seeing as how one dragged both my hens around and gutted the poor things.

I'm not going to release it. I'm going to shoot it in the head then eat it, circle of life phaggreeko
>>
>>18841545
You know nothing.
>>
>>18841545
Theres an ancient pegan ritual of smearing your asshole with peanut butter and pressing it against the cage.

Serisouly though if you think spirituality and religion is bullshit why would you start a thread addressing the consequences of killing an innocent creature? You just sound assblasted or this is bait
>>
>>18841550
What don't I understand? It's not like any kind of religious shit is real. I just want to make this more interesting
>>
>>18841545
timestamp trap or fuck off.
>>
>>18841557
It's nowhere near innocent. Definitely less so than anything I've hunted.

Plus, I just want to sorta feel better about the whole thing because I kinda feel that the poetic shit about eating it isn't enough.
>>
>>18841562
this
>>
>>18841563
timestamp trap or stop roleplaying, faggot.
>>
>>18841562
It's all the way in my yard, and it's late at night. I really don't feel like it right now.
>>
>>18841569
then get the fuck off this board with your roleplay faggotry.
>>
>>18841569
roleplay confirmed. thread over lads
>>
>>18841558
Religion is only the means to put words to the wordless.

I apologize. I truly would like to help you, but I don't think I can tonight. It would be like kicking water up a hill. You are too hurt, and my words over the internet will be of no use.
I'm sorry about your chickens. Good luck.
>>
also fuck your chickens, i hope they burn in hell.
>>
ur chiken a shit
>>
I'm a skeptic myself and don't really believe in these things, but I think going the extra mile to condemn an animal feeding itself is not really a way to bring about some kind of vengeance. I think ending its life and consuming it is already enough
>>
>>18841571
>>18841574
I can if you give me some spells and shit afterwards

>>18841575
No it's bullshit stop trying to be a poet on the chan
>>
File: laughingkahleesi2.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
laughingkahleesi2.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>18841583
no, i'm casting a spell to increase possum reproductive rates in your area, and another one to attract them to your property.

enjoy the vermin invasion bud!
>>
>>18841583
Kick, kick, kick.
>>
File: whytorious.jpg (31KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
whytorious.jpg
31KB, 288x499px
>>18841535
>I want to be haunted by a possum ghost
>>
>>18841551
Circle of life with a gun. Fuck off and die.
>>
Sorry about your hens anon. They will miss you.
>>
>>18841587
>casting spells
I just counterhexed you, faggot.
Bad juju is coming your way.
>>
>>18841702
i was just kidding, but now i'm casting protection. enjoy your bad karma
>>
File: possum_cat_friends.jpg (62KB, 658x493px) Image search: [Google]
possum_cat_friends.jpg
62KB, 658x493px
>>18841535
Dond keel the possum. Possum is yer frend bro.
>>
> is there a way to make sure it won't move on to whatever afterlife there may be?
We are currently discussing religion for possum
>>
>>18841535
Sacrifice it to a deity. Keep in mind, it is an animal that doesn't know better.
>>
>>18841739
oh yeah? well I roll a 16 and cast lighting
>>
>>18842187
for some reason i find possums fucking adorable i think its the constant grumpy attitude
>>
>>18841563
You eating it is missing the mark by one degree. Grind it up and feed it to other chickens for proper poetic justice.

>trapping its soul
Those fuckers are evil. If it was me, I'd be making sure to banish its soul, not keep it!
>>
>>18841535
Animals don't have souls; stop shitposting.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.