[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I read something about aliens or simply think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488090573404.jpg (317KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488090573404.jpg
317KB, 1440x900px
Every time I read something about aliens or simply think about them for a longer amount of time I get this weird feeling.
I get shaky and scared and shit.
Any explanations?
>>
>>18839947
Autism? No but really, unless you have any hallucinatory/delusional mental illnesses, it's probably kind of psychosomatic or a placebo-like effect.
>>
Because yoi are a pussy who is afraid of fetting abducted and you wouldny fuck or eat a alium if the opporthnity arose
>>
I feel the same thing when I get to thinking and chalk it up to resonation with the universe.
>>
>>18839947

Maybe you're psychic and you feel non-physical (astral) entities that are attracted to you when you think of aliens??
>>
If you think about aliens and you feel scared it's because you are scared of aliens. Jesus fucking christ /x/ can't even into their own brain.
>>
>>18840055
Hahahaha funny stuff
>>
>>18839957
wow OP what's there to be scared of what if they just wanna fuck?
>>
>>18840100
Wouldnt that be funny
>>
>>18840006
dude imagine fucking a cute alien and just biting into her face and it tastes so delicious and he's screaming but he has no mouth and you just keep biting him and fucking him and he just regenerates so it's okay.
>>
>>18839947
May be that your unconcious remember being abducted by aliens but they wiped your memory clean. Like they always do.

Have you experienced missing time?
>>
>>18839947
You know, it's kind of funny, but out of all the paranormal things out there, "aliens" are the topic with the least amount of evidence/most amount of frauds. That isn't to say aliens haven't made contact with us, or that there isn't a cover-up. But all the information out there about aliens is inconsistent and contradictory, where-as information about death and psi-phenomenon is much more consistent.

So don't worry about your "weird feelings," OP, it's probably just a psychological build-up to nothing. It isn't as if you are going to find reliable evidence regardless.
>>
>>18839947
Reading your post gave me a weird shaking feeling. Probably because the stupidity of it killed some of my neurons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.