[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm looking for a document of sorts, a man publicised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: shadow-government.jpg (60KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-government.jpg
60KB, 640x350px
Hey /x/, I'm looking for a document of sorts, a man publicised it in the 90's or 80's I think, about a shadow organization who's trying to destroy everyone or our way of living I'm not sure, and he correctly predicted a lot of things that had happened since then like gay marriage and such.

Frankly it was creepy how accurate the document was, but what's even creepier is how it is worded, like the shadow organization is..kind of benevolent in a way? Like they are trying to push progress but somehow it will doom us all?

Anyway, I've seen it posted it on 4chan, but it exist on other sites too, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of that man or the document.

help?
>>
>>18839599
It's the Illuminati/ dark cabal
>>
No its a ZOG
>>
>>18839680
And maybe hitler try to stop them
>>
>>18839692
Nope. The Illuminati planned WW1,2, and 3
Hitler was appointed to Antichrist position. He was just the scapegoat
>>
>>18839692
I would love to see a decent documentary in the occult side of WW2, including the Thule society and Thelema.
>>
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
>>
COBRA?
>>
>>18839680
>>18839690
>>18839741
No.. it's none of these things. I can't remember how the man had gotten hold of the document maybe he stole it or something? I don't think it was his own invention, but rather he's acquired it from somewhere? I could be wrong.
It was written in a way that made you think like huh, this isn't so bad, maybe it's for the better. I wouldn't swear by it, but I think it was written from the viewpoint of the shadow organization, and it had a very...refined phrasing. It was, eloquent. Compelling. The document was a visionary piece, saying what needed to be done each decade, going progressively forward.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18839777
Sounds a little like the protocols of elders of zion,
>>
It is to be noted that during WW2 social engineering programs were underway both in the USA and Britain. Churchill agreed it was a good idea. The whole thing went under wrap because of the bad reputation gave it.
>>
No idea what you're talking about but I feel inclined to link Rosicrucianism
>>
>>18840024
They Crowley for help and Turing, very different people that searched for similar things, that weren't similar at the time but grow closer everyday.
>>
>>18840024
*nazis gave it
>>
>>18839991
Can't be, like I said it was written in the 80's or the 90's.
>>
Yuri Bezmenov explains exactly how the USSR surreptitiously subverts Western culture?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvrXJimgRHk
>>
Toronto protocol from Canada maybe?
>>
You might be talking about Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon
>>
>>18839599
Sounds like the unabombers manifesto. Could be wrong though.
>>
Rp unintended:
I'm not sure how you heard about that document or who got their hands on it, but it's one of ours.

Zeta, an organization ruled by beings that take on shadow-esque shapes and asthetics are the majority of it. Abominations that can warp and manipulate time have also accompanied it in it, they are at the highest rankings within that organization.

Several of their higher-ups have been taken down over time, but they're far too wide spread. Just like terrorism: They can't be pinpointed, stopped entirely, or defeated through simple-minded means.

If you happen to retrieve the document get back to me.

Zeta aims to consume the entire world in negativity and degradation in an attempt to become a much stronger supreme power. It wants to take over the universe from what we've understood.

Higher-ups have been created in order to gather negativity and feed it back to the master, Zeta. We aren't sure how strong he's become.

I will follow up with additional posts. Right no I'm running off of mild amounts of fear due to the fact somebody outside of our corporation is aware of that document, and I'm drousy.
>>
Looking at your recent posts, you may have found someone who is in possession of Omega's Blueprint. It's designed with the future in mind, or at least, the future that was envisioned at the time.

Right now humanity is slipping. We are getting closer and closer into war; world-wide war. It will be much different this time if allowed to happen. North Korea is a completely disposable and heavily manipulated part of the world that's under Zeta's influence. It is rapidly rising in power and they're already a massive threat. If not stopped, it could lead to the end of the world, or push humanity to extinction in which we all become oily, disgustingly textured, shiny shell covered monsters.

So much as one of these Pinholes (Named simply for the shape of their eyes.) is resistant to:
Bullets due to its body being nigh-friction-less and curved at many odd angles.
Anything slower than what the human eye can comprehend.

Their weaknesses are blunt physical trauma.
>>
>>18840843
You're not talking about the South american los zetas right?
>>
>>18839777
Oohhh idk how to spell it... Min kemph or some German-ish sounding.??
>>
>>18840843
>>18840851
As in zeta reticuli the extraterrestrials? Doesn't sound like them.. they're really technical, literal,.. very scientific no emotions
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.