[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it true that a majority of posters on this board are females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 2017-03-07-01-06-53-1.png (76KB, 433x609px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-07-01-06-53-1.png
76KB, 433x609px
So is it true that a majority of posters on this board are females? I keep hearing that and i just think that it isn't true.
>>
>>18837986
Like 50-60%. You will find most of them in baza/div/
>>
>>18837986
i live with one and she has posted here for years.
>>
>>18837986
Studies have consistently shown that women are more spiritually inclined, so it really shouldn't be that surprising.
>>
>>18837993
Fucking autocorrect
*/div/
>>
Women are batshit insane so probably.
>>
>>18838028
/pol/ is women?
>>
>>18838030
Low test betas. They're closer to women than men.
>>
>>18838030
Wow i bet you really think that is funny. What comedic genius you are. Truly marvelous.
>>
>>18838039
your reaction did make me laugh a little.
>>
>>18838042
I mean,it really isn't funny. It is just as bad as generalizing people towards their race.
>>
>>18838055
settle down, thinskin.
>>
>>18838055
Women are a race?
>>
>>18838057
How about you make me.

>>18838058
You know what i mean,quit playing stupid.
>>
>>18838068
Women are the devil
>>
>>18838068
so if referring to /pol/ as a bunch of women is bad and generalization is bad, then calling women batshit insane is also bad right?

why does that poster not get your attention?
>>
>>18838070
Thats why they are the best.
>>
>>18838077
How can women feel superior when their highest form of pleasure is submitting to a man?
>>
>>18838089
Nothing is better than serving ones lord,or master in their case. Nothing compares to the feeling of doing ones lord/master proud.
>>
>>18838092
How about being that lord?
>>
>>18838101
Sorry,there is only one true lord. And his name is commonly known as satan.
>>
>>18838106
Stan ain't even real tho
>>
>>18838115
If thats what you want to think,i wont stop you.
>>
>>18837986
Posters maybe, but I doubt the overall population of the board (as in, taking the lurkers into account as well) is mostly female. There's a good amount of crossover traffic from /b/ that spills into /x/ fairly often and they are definitely a majority-male board. But I dunno if those particular people ought to be taken into account as not nearly as many of them actually stick around. A non-negligible amount probably do though.

Anyhow, who really gives a fuck? The whole point of an anonymous image board is that we can't (or shouldn't, at least) know the demographics of the users for certain. Of course things like name-, trip- and avatar-fagging can run counter to that, as can the ability to deduce the demographics of certain posters given how much attention is paid to which sorts of threads and when, but ideally speaking if anonymity is what this site's posters want, as most claim they do, then questions like yours are better left unanswered or even unasked to begin with, yeah?
>>
Not sure Op, I guess women sometimes "fan-girl" over tv shows like Supernatural and the like so its quite possible.

Something I've noticed is that in my city (a capital city in Australia) the ratio of witches is about 40% women, 50% gay males and 10% straight males.

Straight male reporting in should you do a census.
>>
>>18838106
Funny, Satan and Lucifer, are two entirely separate things in Hebrew and the Abraham faith. Satan simply means obstacle, and anything that is an obstacle to your spiritual health and growth can be considered your personal "Satan" (like when we talk about a person's "personal demons"). Lucifer is specifically the fallen angel we hear about in Genesis, Revelation, and whatever other books he appears in, I dunno off the top of my head. The idea that Lucifer was the "ultimate obstacle" to spiritual growth later made his name synonymous with Satan, but even still, any Orthodox jew will tell you that Satan does not necessarily refer to a singular angelic entity but to anything that impedes your relationship with God.
>>
>>18838151
Well,thats the thing. I know that hus name means obstacle,and i worship the concept as if it were a person. I enjoy the though of being in peoples way,or having peopl dislike me. I base all my actions towards being an obstacle towards others. And if harboring the name satanist will make me the enemy then i will accept it.
>>
Yeah, I've been posting here for years as well. I love and hate /x/, and I can't seem to leave.
>>
Female here and not a "fan girl" of stupid sci fi shows or some wiccan
>>
>>18837986
A lot of women really like these sort of subjects actually.
>>
>>18838211
Meant no offence, everybody's fascination with the paranormal and spiritual stuff starts somewhere. I myself got interested thanks to Buffy the vampire slayer. My interest in spirituality started with meditation at martial arts classes I attended.
>>
>>18838001
>more spiritually inclined
More gullible and retarded
FTFY
>>
>>18837986
maybe not the majority, but definitely the plurality
>>
>>18838177
You know, seeing a person literally base their faith around making others' lives difficult really helps drive home what a ridiculous concept it is for a religion's antagonist character to do the same. If you only exist to annoy and aggrivate others your existence seems quite pointless in the grand scheme of things. Or at least, more pointless than most.
>>
>>18837986
That's because women are more spiritual than men
[spoiler]Not surprising since God is a woman[/spoiler]
>>
>>18838388
Thats implying everyone has a point. What makes you think there is a scheme,let alone a grand one,at all. There is no reason for anything to happen,things happen at random in connected ways but not to the point where there is an almighty end goal.
>>
im a nigger. be sure to include me in the poll. i post on /pol/ too
>>
>>18838522
If Satan is a Christian concept, and you identify with it, then logically you would have to accept the rest of Christianity as being true, no? Part of Christianity is the idea that the universe and the lives within it do in fact have purpose.

Now, I'm not saying that I personally believe Christianity, or that the universe has a purpose myself. Just pointing out that these beliefs you hold don't mesh together logically. Unless, of course, I've misunderstood your post and you aren't a literal satanist, then I suppose all this is a moot point anyway.
>>
>>18838534
In short,no,i will bend the rules to whatever i need them to be to fuel me desires and wishes that may or may not be my own. That is what it is best used for,and you know it.
>>
Judging from the reactions to a few funny comments...yeah. Lots of women in here.
>>
Im not a woman but i got manboobs so count it i suppose
>>
File: Fedora 045.jpg (84KB, 414x745px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 045.jpg
84KB, 414x745px
>>18838255
>implying women are stupid
>implying at least some of this spiritual nonsense isn't true

All the fedoras. All of them.
>>
There are many. Every time i see a cringeworthy attempt at a joke, emoji, or a passive aggressive comment i know it's a woman.
>>
>>18838388
Not anymore pointless that others

Pointless in a different direction maybe
>>
>>18838931
Could be a man raised by an overprotective mum or a homosexual. They have the defence mechanisms of women.
>>
File: 1489279037181.png (32KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1489279037181.png
32KB, 330x328px
>>18838931
Every time i see a cringeworthy attempt at an insult, I know it's some insufferable fuck who has to project their insecurities.
>>
I'm a man in every sense of the word and I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of women post here. You can normally read the mind behind words women are great at it that's why this board is interesting maybe I think.
>>
>>18838070
true dat
>>
File: 1478799055867.gif (485KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478799055867.gif
485KB, 300x225px
>>18838581
>fb tier bro humor is funny

Get some taste, the funniest posts on /x/ are the ones being completely serious
>>
who wants to be my spooky kooky gf and explore and/or have sex in haunted places with me
>>
File: clown.jpg (61KB, 615x653px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
61KB, 615x653px
>>18838001
>tripfag
>womyn
ATTENTION WHORE SPOTTED
>>
>>18838907
>fedora posting in the year of Our Lord two thousand and seventeen
You have to go back
>>
kys
>>
I'm a woman, but I mostly lurk. Sometimes I will create a thread and reply but mostly just a lurker.

I was always under the impression /x/ and 4chan in general was mostly men, which is fine.
>>
>>
>>18838439
Sorry but there is no god, except the god of cold hard cash.
>>
>>18838907
Princess confirmed for neckbeard /b/tard trying to feel special
>>
>>18839625
Suck many cocks?
>>
>>18839571
Are not all women attention whores?
>>
>>18839678
I don't know, but I'm sure that all men are.
>>
>>18839686
>passive aggressive comment
>>18838931

I am gonna patent my womyn detector.
>>
>>18839705
Kek. Make sure to add a feature that detects the smell of rotting fish
>>
>>18839686
This. Can't post on 4chan without everyone sperging out if they find out you're a woman, while men post here all the time without comment.
>>
>>18839713
You are assumed male because your gender means fuck all here. If you are offering up the fact you are female then you are attention whoring and you will be called out for it. What matters is the content of your post not the hole between your legs
>>
>>18839661
Just my boyfriends on the regular.
>>
>>18839726
Do you swallow?
>>
>>18839713

>Can't post on 4chan without everyone sperging out if they find out you're a woman, while men post here all the time without comment.

You know why? Because nobody knows where dudes. 99.999 percent of the time there is no reason we should know your gender. I don't go "hey everyone, guy anon here" and strangely enougg, nobody hates on me for being a dude.
>>
>>18839726
How many boyfriends we talking about here? Two? Fifty? Over nine thousand?
>>
>>18839735
That's my point. If the fact that someone is female, it's attention whoring. I'm talking if it's relevant to a conversation. Men do the same on 4chan and no one goes autismo
>>
>>18839745
>I'm talking if it's relevant to a conversation.

That's not true. If it's relevant to the conversation nobody will sperg out except on /b/ maybe. Look in the divination threads. Nobody gives a shit because it's relevant.
>>
>>18839745
No one mentions their gender on 4chan outside of women looking for attention and men pretending to be women looking for attention
>>
>>18839745

Because guys don't announce their guys you autistic fuck. If somebody starts a thread with "male anon here" I guarantee we will rip their asshole out.
>>
>>18839647
>There is no god
There is a "god" and even "gods" In each galaxies, there is a "god" who created all life there. They can have different genders. In our galaxy, our "god" is a Goddess. Which is why all females of our galaxy(not just humans) are more spiritual than males.
>>
I think it is bullshit, the demographic here is exactly the same as it is for the rest of 4chams,
98% males.

The only hot girls who come are those who stop by /b. Only fat and ugly girls come to /x.

/x has lots of liberals and feminists though
>>
>>18839713
Exactly. This isn't >>>/b/, so take your tits or GTFO attitude over there. There are actually topics on this board where one's sex is infinitely relevant, and nobody is attention whoring just because they use a tripcode. I personally think it helps know who you are talking to and therefore maintain consistency from day to day and thread to thread, while preventing redundancy.
>>
File: 1425712273676.jpg (47KB, 321x460px) Image search: [Google]
1425712273676.jpg
47KB, 321x460px
>>18838907
>tfw being closed minded makes you dumb
>tfw being open minded makes you "dumb"
>>
File: TGIF.png (243KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
TGIF.png
243KB, 463x463px
>>18837986
Maybe? I just lurk most of the time.
>>
>>18839831
>Goddess
>Being this deluded
Sorry, but there is no higher being, especially a female one.
Then again, if there is and it's a chick, that would explain why the world is so fucked up since a woman can't do a mans job properly
>>
>>18840358
Kek
>>
The only xphile I've met was a girl, crazy birch, we dated briefly, good times.
>>
File: X-Tan - moe moe kyun.png (395KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
X-Tan - moe moe kyun.png
395KB, 631x469px
>>18837986
It's true and they all look like this.
>>
>>18837986
I think a lot of it is fags that want to be women.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.