[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.opentopia.com/webcam/155 05?viewmode=livevideo I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 3-Chip-Chan.jpg (158KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
3-Chip-Chan.jpg
158KB, 792x600px
http://www.opentopia.com/webcam/15505?viewmode=livevideo

Is Chip-chan dead? She's apparently been in one spot for about five solid days. Surely she has to eat/drink soon.

When I checked in on her stream yesterday, I saw her shifting a bit in her sleep, but seems to be completely still now.
>>
She just moved though. Or maybe she collapsed.
>>
>>18837809
Yeah, when I glanced back at the stream, I noticed she changed positions, but I didn't see how.

Still, though, if it's true that she hasn't left that spot in five days, I don't know if she'll last much longer. She's gotta have some water. Humans can usually only last about three days without it. Maybe her sleeping the whole time can stretch that out, but I have no idea.
>>
>>18837809
>>18837790

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>18837836
t. newfag
>>
File: chip.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chip.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>18837790

WATS DAT? I'm right here.
Piece-a-gahbage
>>
She's dead.
>>
She's alive!
>>
i had no idea this was still a thing. how many years has it been? any major events happen with her in the past few years? i thought maybe she would have gotten help by now...
>>
>>18837866
Fawk yeah chippah dvv dvv dvv
>>
>>18837900
I think eight? Supposedly first discovered in 2009, I think.

Supposedly, some people do help her, like bring her food and stuff. As far as mental help, no idea.

>>18837918
You probably don't want them. She lives an incredibly unhealthy life.

Then again, I suppose I should remember where I am.
>>
>>18837924
>Implying that deters me.

I've heard that her neighbors bring her groceries.
>>
why did nobody save her, she's so cute.
>>
>>18837951
I'm not familiar with South Korean laws, but maybe she can't be committed to a mental health facility without her consent?
>>
>>18837989
no i mean just kidnapped and deprogrammed.
>>
She moved around in the last few hours
>>
And actually just now
>>
Why isnt there ever gifs or webms of her? I dont get the hype.
>>
>>18838185
its just a woman with a sever personality disorder that doesn't move much
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.