[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/ i'm pretyys drunk, but bear with me here. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: leastintelligent.jpg (113KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
leastintelligent.jpg
113KB, 1190x906px
ok /x/ i'm pretyys drunk, but bear with me here.

How do i know if i'm a chaos worshipper or practictioner of chaos magic?
>>
>>18837538
What is the difference, OP?
>>
>>18837555
worshipper seems more passive.

But how would i know if i'm either?

nice trips by the way
>>
>>18837597
Thank you by the way.

Is the concept of chaos greater than you?

Maybe it is greater than any of us, all of us put together, but we can still use it as a tool.

Maybe everything and its opposite is equally true and valid. Maybe it's all infinite paradoxical expansion inward and outward in all directions.

Maybe we know nothing.

Maybe for us to see and interact with something larger than us we first must recognize that we are lesser than it. So someone who thinks of their ego as the end all be all is unable to see that which is greater than them.

idk man, it's all relative I suppose.

:/
>>
>>18837538
In my opinion, if you're not trying to force so all humans live then you won't be doing the very actions which are test-opportunities of whether or not you are a chaos worshipper or practitioner of chaos magic.

By the way, drunk human, your comrades accessed technology to live eternal life thousands of years earlier than now. They probably haven't gotten around to forcing you and others to live eternal life because they've been having rounds of alcohol. Think about the time you are drunk. Think about what you could be doing while you are not drunk. If you can force so more humans are living while you are not drunk then do not drink alcohol.
>>
>>18837661
are you drunk?
>>
>>18837668
Nah. I am not drunk.

?
Got any more text?
>>
File: 1448264053163.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448264053163.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>18837677
>come to /x/ because I'm bored
>it's a namefag larping
>>
>>18837690
In what type of room are the two pictured persons sitting?
>>
>>18837703
It looks like an office of some sort but I couldn't say really for sure
>>
>>18837690
come to /x/ to live?

I come to /x/ because I get a thrill of forcing so humans live eternal life. BTW here is a spiel which is suitable for such a purpose, "Humans had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.

Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS. Humans saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING; humans were not imagining...daydreaming...or fantasizing.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a simple realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Where is the proof humans have/had technology to live eternal life? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life."
>>
>>18837717
My first thought was that it was a waiting room.

Why is there a vacuum in this room?
>>
>>18837729
Are you sure you are not drunk?
>>
>>18837625
wait is chaos inheritly tied with ego?

because i do see it as larger and greater than me, but isn't that required to worship anything?
>>
>>18837729
Do you really want to live forever?
>>
>>18837732
It makes sense really. You'd want to keep a clean office. And maybe this guy runs some "Make Your Fetish Come True" firm or something, in which case a vacuum could really come in handy
>>
>>18837729
>textwall
sorry namefag I'm not high enough to read a blog about transhumanism right now
>>
>>18837538
>How do i know if i'm a chaos worshipper or practictioner of chaos magic?

You have no set beliefs in magic and undergo paradigm shifts in-between different magical systems/praxes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.