[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not from /x/, but I had a dream that reminded me of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sleeping.jpg (24KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping.jpg
24KB, 530x297px
I'm not from /x/, but I had a dream that reminded me of something recently and it feels like it would be a fitting question to ask here.

Sometimes when I sleep, I will have a dream of "myself" but it doesn't seem like me. I can tell they are referring to me and talking to me, and my mind is telling me "this is you" but I have noticed a few things:
1. Their hair color is different from mine. I'm not sure on an exact shade, but it is noticeably lighter. Also I believe the eyes are different as well.
2. They are much more different in temperament and personality than I am. I usually am one to crack silly jokes and say things at random periods, but this dream me always leaves me feeling way calmer and more serious than I am used to.
3. There's always some type of strange danger around in my dreams. It's hard to explain but in one way or another, there's some situation I get involved in with my dreams. I guess the personality shift here is a good thing because I always manage to get through it somehow, but it still is something I noticed.

Normally, I would just shake it off as a one time thing, but the truth is that these have been going on and off since about highschool for me. (about 8 years) Does anyone know what this could be or what is causing it? If this is supposed to "be me" why does my appearance look so different and I act differently?
>>
Interesting. Tell more, I may know what it is.
>>
Tbh I think this happens to everyone.i know it happens to me. N also in dreams I will interact with people that I know but they are like...You described a different person..Though I know they are this particular person I know even though they look n act differently.
I think it is just a confirmation of the godhead. Like we are all one. N in dreams this becomes apparent. I have dreams of being conscious as every single thing n being conscious even as every single part of everything.
Like those Hindu pictures where You see gods with endless limbs and heads... Essentially that is us. We just fragment our reality to experience living as one thing. But in reality we are all things all the time, constantly. It's too much to understand in this moment, but all things happen at once to one being which is You, me, and everyone and everything else .
Aka "I am"
>>
>>18837473
I'm not sure what "more" could be defined as. Is there any certain details you are looking for?

>>18837499
>Confirmation of the godhead
What is that if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18837530
It's like imo the unknowable incomprehensible nature of God. I know that sounds like an oxymoron because I said "confirmation" of the godhead. But I just believe that the creator is also the created.
N that can be felt in dreams where You are another person, because really we are all things.
It's like the scriptures where Jesus says split the wood, lift the rock n I am there. In other words God is everyone n everything.
>>
>>18837541
I think I see what you are saying, but some strange dangers in my dream seem a little too "out there" to be something grounded in reality. I can't really confirm what it is, but there always feels to be some kind of super natural force going into play. I've kind of just shrugged it off as some strange alien force, even though I've never actually seen them before, but they cause people to melt into an actual liquid substance among things.
>>
>>18837552
Wow dude that is pretty strange. It's interesting that You are able to remember such details. It does seem pretty scary.
I think i know what You mean though...About the strange force. Like something You don't necessarily see but it has an effect.
>>
>>18837617
Yeah, that and it feels like myself in these dreams knows what's going on at least and doesn't worry about the actual problem. So far I can remember a few things these forces have caused these problems in my dreams:
>Turns people into full liquid substance. It's not blood because it retains their own skin coloring and strangely their clothes colors as well.
>Trapped a lot of people into a strange tube where they were stuck in but were fully aware of being stuck.
>Tore down a whole school area during some kind of pep rally event. Everything was up in flames.

And finally, this last one is a bit strange for me. Apparently, I was friends with some guy. I will note that I have never seen a familiar face in any of these dreams, so it was not a real life friend. He had a really shitty life and his entire room was dark and messy until his mother would come in and it would instantly light up and clean itself in the blink of an eye. It turned out that the mother had been taken in by this "alien force" at some point and was going around gathering all these kids as her children that she just made "happy". She tried to get myself in on this by giving me a phone with a chatroom app on it where all of her other "children" would just talk about how happy life was and how nice everything was for them. I don't know if it was me being more alert in dreams than I am in real life, but I didn't buy it and she basically tried to corner me and have me killed, but instead she just blew away like sand. After she died, the chatroom went completely dead and I still wonder what the heck this was about. I only remember this one vividly because it's most recent.
>>
>>18837778
I notice a lot of "grouping" happening in all of these cases. Are you a part of any major groups yourself?
>>
>>18837912
The only group of people I hang out with regularly are my coworkers and it's not that big of a circle. It's a little sad though because I wake up feeling bad because for some reason I didn't bother to help any of them in my dream, even if I can tell they are sad and scared. If I had the ability to protect myself, why couldn't I just help them? It really dampens my morning...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.