[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know most of you aren't going to believe me but here it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 810798.gif (759KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
810798.gif
759KB, 480x288px
I know most of you aren't going to believe me but here it goes anyways.

For as long as I can remember,I could sometimes hear a little girl laughing in my head. I could be going about my day as usual then suddenly my ears will start to ring and I'll hear her starting to laugh. It used to only last a few seconds when I was a child but the older I get,the longer it becomes. It happens regularly enough,usually once a month. Her laughter is strange though and almost cartoonish. It's likes she's laughing at me and not at something funny. I feel like she's laughing at me for whatever reason and I have no clue why the phenomenon has been happening.

Any clue,/x/? Am I being haunted by a loli demon or do I have schizophrenia or something?
>>
>>18837243
Continue to live in your own delusion. A loli demon sounds hot. Maybe she'll bang you in your sleep
>>
>>18837243
>ears ringing
She's probably laughing at you because you're walking around minding your own business completely oblivious to the entire other world hidden inside you. You'll see her one day. We all will.
>>
>>18837328
Spooky.
>>
>>18837243
DAYUM NIGGA U STRAIGHT CRAZY
>>
I see it online, mostly on this site but other occasional sites as well, that pertain to a female who is harassing people's psyches or (sub)consciousness. Like is she some kind of fuckup? A lot, and I mean A LOT of people refer to this bitch ass cunt as a "her". The issue is, there are a lot of people referring to this voice or person as a female fucking with them, in a way that they have no control over. I once heard someone refer to this female voice as a(n) guardian angel or angel or something spiritual that protects people or is nice... The fact of the matter is, most people report these "voices" and females as harassing in a way. They don't shut the fuck up of their own accord. This person said that this female voice in his head was telling him that these other, normal, people of his every mundane lifestyle were "peasants" but he truly believed it was an angel.

An "angel" doesn't call people "peasants" and get all petty as shit and harass people by simply being a "voice" in your head or whatever.

There is indeed a phenomena happening with these "voices", in particular the female ones. Most people are not crazy. Even people who have never dabbled in occult or experienced pages like these experience these supposed retard voices as well. You hear about them all the time in the media, in particular with musicians. It's already becoming known that our "celebrities" are in on something larger with their "(ill)numinots" agenda.
>>
>>18838350
IS HE THO BRUH LIKE WHAT IF?
>>
demon
>>
Go talk to a psychiatrist. My friend had a similar thing, turns out it was a development of one of his disorders.
>>
>>18837243
It's sound of innner energy, which you only interpret as laughing. it could be interpreted as: ringing, sound of stopping train, singing woman, quarrel. it means you are reaching state of trance.
>>
>>18838679
There is no evidence behind psychiatry and they take control of your life away from you.
>>
>>18838722
>said one schizo to the other
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
>>
>>18838752
Learn how to trance and you will hear sounds too you faggot
>>
You also could have a cyst in your brain. I've heard of weird auditory shit happening from brain cysts.
>>
>>18838773
It's been happening since I was a toddler thought. I've hardly been developing a cyst for 20 years.
>>
If you're coming HERE for advice or even a coherent response you'd be out of luck. Wait one of these mongoloids might give you an answer with their retarded tarot cards either that or they'll ask their "my little pony/tulpa".
Man this boards fucking something else
>>
>>18837272
gross
>>
>>18837243
I used to get this sort of thing as a kid too, except instead of a little girl laughing it sounded more like a grown woman screaming. It stopped after I hit puberty though
>>
File: madoka_evil_laugh.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_evil_laugh.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>loli demon
More like Magical Girl gone Rogue.

Figures. That's what you get OP. You asked for it,
>>
>>18839321

Apologies.

Also, go back to Source 'ya nut.
>>
>>18837243
Damn if i have a loli demon every time i hear her voice i will starting masturbate
>>
>>18837243
Don't you think it's a succub?
>>
>>18839321

I was gonna ask "Are you fucking retarded?" but then I realized you are. OP said they were experiencing this phenomena since they were a child, they didn't "ask" for shit. However, you "asked for it" with your shitty demeanor.
>>
>>18838773
Are you a medical authority on brain cysts? I didn't think so. See a doctor, please. What could it hurt?
>>
>>18839815
>see a doctor
What the holy hell do you think the anon you are responding to was getting at, ya jackass?
>>
This sounds like a pretty textbook symptom of schizophrenia.

>It used to only last a few seconds when I was a child but the older I get,the longer it becomes

Schizophrenia really starts taking off in adolescence and early adulthood, ages 16 to 25, so a worsening of symptoms is pretty natural.

>It's likes she's laughing at me and not at something funny

Delusions are pretty much always malevolent, so it'd make sense the laughter is targeted at you.

You could let the roleplayers on /x/ fool you into thinking this a demonic loli entity or something, but if I were you I'd go see a doc. as soon as possible. Early treatment of schizophrenia is real important in long term quality of life.

You okay otherwise? No delusion beliefs or anything like that? Either way auditory hallucinations are never a good thing, and you should get it checked out.
>>
>>18840069
Yeah, problem with schizophrenia is that it exists only on textbooks, as I'm going to ask evidence of its pressence in the brain and this will be the last I see of you.

>inb4 brain scans

Translate what the brain scan means and why so we can tell it's schizophrenia and not something else, fag.
>>
>>18840075
My man are you retarded.

Schizophrenia consists of a set of symptoms that co-dependently arise causing dysfunctional behaviour, that's all that should matter.

>of its pressence in the brain
That's not how it works.
>>
>>18840094
This...asking for proof of schizophrenia's presence in the brain is like asking for proof of sociopathy's presence, or the presence of self-mutilation in the brain.
>>
>>18837243
Congrats, you made a loli tulpa
>>
>>18840069
Nah,if I have schizophrenia I'm just gonna go with it. I couldn't be fucked paying money out the ass for some kike to prescribe me medicine that was made by a fellow tribesman.

It doesn't really affect my life. Sure,I do have some resembling features of schizophrenia from reading the symptoms on Google but I couldn't be fucked. It might make my life interesting,who knows.
>>
>>18840131
Schizophrenia is a no joke, don't be a retard.

It's gonna effect your life when you're a dysfunctional homeless man yelling about how the government is gonna get you.
>>
>>18837243
really disappointed this thread has nothing to do with an usagi succubi desu.
>>
>>18837328
welp, consider me spooped o_O
>>
>>18840243
I'll just kill myself? I'm already living on a thread anyway and hoping that I'll die in my sleep soon.
>>
>>18838743
Bit late on the response, but you're a fucking retard. I guess brain scans, hormonal and chemical imbalances proven by testing, and basic common sense isn't real to you.
But ghosts and goblins surely are.
Psychiatry is not psychology, bub.
>>
>>18839056

As I said it here >>18838722
it is sound which appear when you enter the trance. When you do oobe with Monroe's instructions it appears somewhere in state C

>>18840534
Ghosts are real and OP is near the state when he will be able to sense them.
Instead of being reterd you could teach yourself too.
Psychology, psychiatry etc must be fake since they don't really talk about Psyche (Soul) yet they have these names.
>>
Doubt you have schizophrenia OP. Most people who have it will utterly deny them having it whereas you seem somewhat accepting.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.