[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ i need some info about my spiritanimal/creature/guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DESPERTARDACONSCIENCIA.jpg (72KB, 801x573px) Image search: [Google]
DESPERTARDACONSCIENCIA.jpg
72KB, 801x573px
Hello /x/ i need some info about my spiritanimal/creature/guide my first is a big white wolf with yellow eyes, my twin spiritanimal is also a wolf but black and blue eyes.. i'm thinking of jing ang yang or some shit, well my other spirtanimal/creature/guide is a human formed crystal and lives inside a crystal cave?? thanks for reading my autistic writing.
>>
File: wolf_boy.jpg (50KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_boy.jpg
50KB, 560x589px
>>
From what I understand about it is you usually have one spirit animal(being an animal representation of yourself) and one spirit guide who is a soul of someone who helps or a beneficial entity that "guides" you. The as a spirit animal is a reflection of yourself and these are the traits associated with it. Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts
Appetite for freedom
Expression of strong instincts
Feeling threatened, lack of trust in someone or in yourself.
Mine is a Black wolf according to people i've talked to about it who know way more than me.
>>
What about a wolf-dog, gold eyes, grey face, broad white and gray stripes
>>
>>18836062
Thank you, did not really expect a good answer =)
>>
>>18836071

Expect nothing but hope for the best.
>>
>>18836071
Maybe i wrote it wrong.. thank you, your answer was very good,
>>
Only dissagre on my intelligent tho..
>>
And holyfuck my grammar tho..
>>
I'm sorry, i made it look like i was not happy with the answer.. my writing is kinda bad, and thank you for helping
>>
>>18836096

All it took was a quick google search. Also OP please stop bumping this thread so fast it's clogging the board. Source: http://www.spiritanimal.info/wolf-spirit-animal/
>>
>>18836106
Alright sorry,
>>
No worries my dude. If you don't want to bump your thread to the top everytime just add the word sage into the options(Below the name field). If you want it to be bumped remove it.
>>
Alright, thank you. Did i do it right?
>>
>>18836032
The first time I tried to meet my spirit animal I met a satyr. I was doing nofap and the nigga just told me to fap and be as self indulgent as possible. Fuck my spirit animal.
>>
>>18836146

If that's true then it's a representation of you in the purest form I'd say. Possibly meaning you are a really self-indulgent person nothing wrong with that life of the party dude.
>>
>>18836160
I've been down that road, or at least I've been down it enough to know it's shit and unfulfilling and bring a swarm of other issues.
>life of the party dude.
Not even close.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.