[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been gone for the last five or six years. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13

File: Atum Nu Neg.jpg (87KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
Atum Nu Neg.jpg
87KB, 310x400px
So I've been gone for the last five or six years.

What did I miss /x/?

It seems on the one hand, the shitposting br spam and dead bort is all gone now. On the other hand, /pol/ is shitting up this board other than /b/. Not sure which is worse but /b/ was retarded children so about even.

Any seriously spooky mysteries solved? I'd heard about cicada and that pair of middle school girls who stabbed another girl to invoke S-man (if that word isn't an autoban it should be). Anything else spoopy or interesting?

What sorts of conspiracies have been going on here since then? Did /x/ manage to fuck up all of reality yet? Or hack the gibson and find out we're run by vampires and demons under the Pentagon?
>>
>>18835954
>Did /x/ manage to fuck up all of reality yet
No but /pol/ did
https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
>What sorts of conspiracies have been going on here since then?
Pizza gate.
Spirit cooking.
Come to mind.
>>
Perfect example of all the garbage we've been dealing with right here >>18835966 plus a lot of other junk.

There have been a few good threads this month, but also some very determined shitposters. Mods are back to not giving that much of a fuck about us. Oh, and moot left, no joke. Now we're stuck with Hiro, who might be worse than initially suspected, despite moot's reassurances.
>>
File: 2009-03-20_021246.png (300KB, 1262x2818px) Image search: [Google]
2009-03-20_021246.png
300KB, 1262x2818px
>>18835966
Ah yes I remember and know about those two. I feel like kek bullshit is partly our fault. That happened after poltards had crossed over from here with ebolachan. They learned Chaos working from us.

>pizzagate
That was also technically our fault. We were trying to get them onto Operation PEDOWOODS but they never took an interest, until a long time later turned it into the most ridiculous bullshit that also managed to discredit those of us interested in looking into and possibly exposing this international network.

I mean happened in the years between 2011 and 2016? I have been gone for some time now. I am only aware of history starting from a year or two ago and my awareness of history is a huge gap in between. I also know about Arab Spring. It seems that turned out poorly? A lot of leading lots died in that war.

[spoiler]/x/ was fucking terrible after Chanology[/spoiler]
>>
>>18835954
Why are you back?

This it's the second thread about a returnee that I read today.
>>
File: ebola-chan_altar.jpg (40KB, 462x300px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan_altar.jpg
40KB, 462x300px
>>18835980
I knew about that. I also knew about this place being a fed honeypot, and also that somehow yet another suspected shitposter turned out to be telling the truth when he said how it was a fed trap and after the cult raids too many innocent people were involved or something and that's why he was exposing it. Because even then long before this was public knowledge he said that the posts were all logged and handed over, every single post was archived by the feds and that the government gave moot an offer that he couldn't refuse.
>>
File: 2010-02-04_040622.png (2MB, 1262x9160px) Image search: [Google]
2010-02-04_040622.png
2MB, 1262x9160px
>>18836127
A board just went down. Part of a diaspora.
>>
>>18836136
>fed honeypot
>the posts were all logged and handed over, every single post was archived by the feds and that the government gave moot an offer that he couldn't refuse

This is an old conspiracy theory. While I'm sure feds follow up on potential shit /b/ does (and maybe /pol/ these days), there's no way they're wasting time and resources combing through every dumb thread on this site. If there's some sort of threat (bomb/shooting threat announcement) or jailbait pics, yeah, I'm sure they respond like they would on any other website, but we're getting too many damn conspiracy theorists foaming at the mouth about how the illuminati gubmint has "paid shills" spreading "disinfo" here on fucking /x/ of all places, as if it were ever a reliable source of information to begin with. We've had these threads before, but the overwhelming influx of them has been getting tiresome.
>>
File: 2010-01-19_124639.png (355KB, 1262x1207px) Image search: [Google]
2010-01-19_124639.png
355KB, 1262x1207px
>>18836192
I don't think you know how this works.

The way NSA packet sniffing and all that jazz works is looking for red flags, key words, contact patterns, shit like that. In terms of massive data farming it is basically just logging all the data so that way if someone or something gets flagged, they can then go back later and view it.

Like if a person starts a huge CP thread with lots of others jumping in then it gets deleted after 30 seconds it doesn't matter, because all that info has already been logged and stored.

You have to keep in mind what I just told you is from way back before we even knew 4chan archive existed. This guy spilled the beans that pages don't actually 404 when it says 404, but only that the public facing site 404s whereas the thread itself is archived on a fed server.

Now they just openly have the archive feature.
>>
There's a misconception that /pol/ invades boards. Not true. People visit /pol/, realise /pol/ are right about a hell of a lot of things, if not everything, and they take that attitude back to their home board.
>>
File: IMG_1983.jpg (138KB, 773x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1983.jpg
138KB, 773x808px
>>18835954
>>18835966
>>
File: 1408932422571.png (13KB, 668x485px) Image search: [Google]
1408932422571.png
13KB, 668x485px
>>18836217
>and they take that attitude back to their home board

And therein lies the problem. Invasion or not, keep your shit to your containment board and out of ours.
>>
File: IMG_2870.jpg (806KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2870.jpg
806KB, 2550x3300px
>>18835954
This happened.
>>
>>18836262
God I hope not. Obongo and Pajeet on every sticky.
>>
File: pol.png (262KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
262KB, 500x600px
>>18836217
Wrong. /pol/ aggressively shitposts on every other board. Always, it is always them starting shit, and deluding themselves with "hurr we are always right"
>pizzagate
>poltard brings gun to pizza shop
>say he was never really a poltard just paid shill and act like nothing ever happened
Yeah no. They are fucking stupid. They're even worse than /b/ at its worst because at least /b/ never went on a crusade militantly spreading their bullshit. /pol/ is like the worst of /b/ minus any ability to laugh at themselves or have a real sense of humor.
>>
File: 1403896098578.jpg (700KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
1403896098578.jpg
700KB, 1000x767px
>mfw this entire thread is just turning in to fucking /pol/ central

Fuck all y'all, I'm out
>>
>>18836293

Still no hard evidence as they claim though. Hard evidence is beyond a shadow of a doubt, 100% verifiable by 3rd parties
>>
>>18836297
What you're responding to is exactly the type of delusional shit they tell themselves.
>>
File: trump-epstein.jpg (47KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
trump-epstein.jpg
47KB, 640x420px
>>18836308
>>18836293
"Pizzagate" was a lie.
>>
>>18836336
Oh, I know. I like the recent accusation from Trump about being tapped, and his sources were NYT (which he claims is unreliable anyway) and Faux News. The president of the US, and the only sources he can come up with are these? No, like, actual agency? Of course not because he's deluded, but I'm embarrassed to live in a country where that guy is president.
His usual citations:
>I know it
>you know it
>everybody knows it.

Man, I'd love to see what his reports looked like in college
>>
File: trump-pedophilia-epstein-book.jpg (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump-pedophilia-epstein-book.jpg
687KB, 1280x720px
>>18836336
It was a distraction from Pedowoods which was the real deal.

And the real objective of PEDOWOODS itself wasn't even to nail people in Hollywood but to nail the politicians, financiers, and industrialists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
The cancer board just went off on the most retarded shit I think partly because the real leads led straight back to people like their fake hero.
>>
>>18836349
Well that is part of why he couldn't really keep up on Clinton and probably part of why he got so pissed off about pussy grabbing tape, because it wasn't just showing that--it was a threat. A very obvious threat to reveal a hell of a lot more. All those guys know just how far they can step over the line, and Trump of all people should've known better just how vulnerable he really is which made it even more wild to see him harping on Bill (who wasn't even in the damn election).

Frankly I think half of it was staged, and the other half was Trump taking it very personally and lashing out but having to restrain himself. The thinly veiled threats were all pretty obvious. I think that's part of why he threatened jail and all those other lies because she pushed a button about how he really did rape a teenage girl at an Epstein party.
>>
This thread sure is getting political...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.