[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a spooky story for y'all >Be me >Around 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1418782142.jpg (13KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1418782142.jpg
13KB, 336x280px
I got a spooky story for y'all

>Be me
>Around 15 to 16 years old
>Drove to Reno for Spring Break with family
>Lots of fun
>Thought about driving to Area 51 or as close as we could get
>It was six hours away from Reno so fuck that
>Think of a different idea and decide to check out this little town not too far from Reno
>Virginia City is the town name
>VERY small town
>Lot of shops and places to check out so it was cool
>The town was founded in the early 1800's and it was a mining town
>Lot of history goes into this town, lot of people died through the years
>The town is said to be one of the most haunted towns in America
>I'm very intrigued by paranormal things so I was excited
>Decide to check out this old building where tours are held
>It was a club for the rich to hang out and have a good time back in the day
>I take a lot of pictures hoping to catch something on camera
>Tour guide explains how the building caught on fire twice and even blew up once when it was still a club
>A cause for one of the fires was theorized to be the fault of a guy in the 1800's who was a active smoker
>Cigs, cigars, pipes, ect.
>I enjoyed the tour and the history behind it
>Finish the tour
>Sit down and look at the photos I've taken
>Come across one photo
>You could see the tour guide, a few other tourists, but I noticed this object to the right side of my screen
>It appeared to be a shadow, a side of a person's face
>I could see the nose, forehead, and lips clearly
>It could have been somebody's shadow, but I was leaning against a wall when I took the picture, and there was a distinct feature to this face
>You could clearly see a pipe in the mouth of this figure
>There was no way a person's shadow, or multiple shadows could make up this figure
>The curves and rim of this pipe were too vivid
>mfw
>I believe in spirits and the paranormal but I always try to keep a clear mind to debunk things and I could not make a rational explanation for that photo
>>
>>18835553
post the photo?
>>
>>18835553
I vowed to never lose that picture, but it was erased when I wiped the memory storage by accident. That would have to be my biggest regret in life. i've never forgave myself for that.
>>
Post the photo, jackass
>>
>>18835563
damn
>>
>>18835566
Like I said, I don't have it. It was erased when my tard ass erased it when I wiped the memory. I never was too good with tech, I am a new fag to this site after all. I know it sounds like a cop out. I can understand how some would not believe it, but it happened. I just thought I could've shared my truest encounter with the dead.
>>
>>18835615
post the fucking photo you faggot
>>
Don't make a post like this if you don't have the photo
You might as well tell everyone you met God
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.