[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a evil force behind all suffering and hate in Mankind history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 313x161px
Is it a evil force behind all suffering and hate in Mankind history? Is this force using us as a form of energetic farm?

How do we fight agains it?
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
You have to become intolerant of deception, both in yourself and in society. Yes, Satanic energy is the cause of all pain and suffering. Renouncing your freedom to lie is the first step in finding your true spiritual freedom and the key to bringing peace to Earth.

We have been taught to live with, embrace, and repeat Satanic concepts with little to no thought. In other words, Satanism has been normalized as part of everyday life on Earth. Renounce evil, renounce deception because the day of redemption is coming.

Source:aliens
>>
>>18835315
It's man himself. Including you and I.
But still that doesn't mean there aren't any catalysts.
>>
There's a theory on this from long ago bythe name of Monroe. Lookup "Loosh Rote" There your answer will be.
>>
The evil force is fear. Fear leads to self preservation, which in turn puts the ego over other conscious beings
>>
>>18837438
So it would seem fear is a result of ego.

So the problem is ego.

I'm not so sure it is a problem. Depends on the goal.

> which in turn puts the ego over other conscious beings
Are you saying other conscious things don't have ego? You mean the self over others? Why is this bad?

All life is selfish. All existence is. At least in this realm. You wish to transcend this realm?
>>
Humanity is like an engine. You need explosions to make it go forward. Leaders know that. The country has money trouble? Let's start a war. We're too much people to be manageable and we're afraid of turning into a third world country? Slowly weed out the bottom humans. It seems evil but it is a necessary one if you want to live as comfy as you do right now.
>>
>>18840067
That's an excuse for our violent nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmMB8dTwGs

Populations about to go extinct also went to war, and female leaders aren't so prone to start wars.
>>
>>18835515
What's always funny when diving into the spiritual world is that there are profound truths from very crazy sources.

Evil needs ignorance in order to function, because evil is recessive. IE: People aren't evil if they know better. The problem then becomes, how do I make people ignorant so that my evil ways can grow and thrive. Deception therefore becomes the natural answer to allow for evil to function and thrive in this world. If I lie to you, you remain ignorant, and therefore a pawn of my wicked ways.

Deception is crazily strong in this era, for this species. Most of the time, people had to nominally be baptized in the Holy Spirit before they went out to do wicked shit. Now they don't even have to do that.

>Renounce evil, renounce deception because the day of redemption is coming.

I'll believe that when I see it. People are so hopelessly beyond lost that only Rome in the 5th Century was this bad. Except the difference is, people are rich today which means they have the resources to survive their ignorance. So we'll probably sink even lower as a species.

I'd like to hold out hope that the forces of Good have something planned, but in all reality, they are either nearly powerless in this realm and/or refuse to work in this realm.
>>
>>18835315
>Is it a evil force behind all suffering and hate in Mankind history?
This is a pretty broad question with lots of answers depending on what you're looking for.

On the absolute level of reality evil doesn't exist, there is no such thing as evil. Evil comes from ignorance of the true reality, and thus by nature is illusionary and unreal. Reality is nondual, and evil requires a duality to exist in the form of good/evil to exist. So if evil isn't real, then why is there still evil in the world? Again it's born of ignorance. It's the equivalent of seeing a rope in the dark and taking it to be a snake. Relatively it may look like a snake, but in reality it's merely a rope.

On the relative level of reality, evil comes from your past karma. Everything bad that you see and that happens to you is directly a result of what you have done in the past. Demons tempt you to take pleasure in the senses and thus can lead to bad karma if your mind is not disciplined.

>How do we fight agains it?
Read the Bhagavad Gita and other Vedic texts, meditate, chant mantras, etc. Educate yourself about reality and remove ignorance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.