[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 23

File: cernshiva.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cernshiva.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
What are they hoping to accomplish?
>>
>>18834338
gaining an understanding of particle physics.
>>
>>18834338

discover proof about the building blocks of matter and the universe
>>
>>18834338
I think they are trying to open portals into other dimensions, using that particle business as cover.
>>
They already opened the portals...negative energy is flooding in.
>>
Fucking your mother
>>
>>18834338
look at the picture you posted dude, it's a demon stepping through a flaming circular doorway.

what is the LHC? A giant underground ring in which the elemental fire of nature is being created.

put it together man, it's not that hard. there was even an anime about what would end up happening.
>>
>>18834378
Will there be any beings?
>>
>>18834452
Not to mention the ceremony commissioning the LHC in Switzerland and it was spooky and satanic as fuck
>>
>>18834338
opening a portal to hell, the video game DOOM already predictively programmed it. The literally perform human sacrifice at cern and are all satan worshippers
>>
>>18834482
vid link?
>>
They'll bring me where I want to be.
>>
>>18834452
>it's a demon stepping through a flaming circular doorway.

It's a Hindu deity. I know Billy Bob Preacher down the street doesn't understand foreign cultures and tells you everything is Satanic every Sunday but that's really not the case.
>>
I was watching a podcast that featured Lawrence Krauss. He mentioned CERN and pushed some other info while slandering religion and creating a "Science is uniting, while religion is separating" narrative that was pretty disturbing...

I'm not sure if preaching your creation beliefs and vision while slandering another is appropriate. I really feel like some of these guys are pushing something. It's just what I'm seeing, I can gather it together and write it out but it's getting to the point where when I bring it up people act like I'm crazy or haven't checked my info...

Hopefully no demons or anything come from that, all so they can play with some Higgs building blocks...
>>
>>18834505
billy bob SAID you would say that!
>>
This post backfire?

Here is more occult worship Satan in hollweird.. Fancy art dinner. Eating humans hmmm...

https://youtu.be/StAFlw5ysi0
>>
File: 1487160236837.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1487160236837.gif
373KB, 650x650px
>>18834482
>>18834482
Got any vids? Your not talking about that troll video a handful of cern scientists made are you? The one that's them doing a seance at night with hooded cloaks and candles...
>>
File: cymaticseptagram.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
cymaticseptagram.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>18834338

Interesting thing I learned today: Shiva means seven in Hebrew.
>>
>>18834517
and cock in russian means 'what'
>>
File: f8e.jpg (116KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
116KB, 680x497px
>>18834517
>>
>>18834499
>>18834515
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
>>
>>18834512
"A few walnuts"
I can't help but laugh every time he says this.
>>
>>18834338
They hope to transcend the material existence, time.

The scientists think they are ust leveling up humanity, but maybe they are simply building the vessel for Satan to occupy.

Eternal enslavement here we go.
>>
>>18834452
Shiva ain't a demon, bro.
>>
They're doing some fuckin science lad. Not everything in the world is government conspiracy run by aliens oooooo spooky
>>
>doesn't understand particles or physics
>"But a video game told me it would happen!!!"
>>
>>18834338

https://home.cern/about

All you'd wanna know.
>>
>>18834462
>entities
They can exist without "being" in this plane if existence and perceptual understanding
>>
>>18834493
Satan could be a lot of entities be more specific pleb. What youre thinking is a specific single diety would never exist exactly as you subjectively understand it cunt
>>
>>18834507
Every fucking religion does that or has had sects that did. Fuck off plebbit cow
>>
File: highres_432623975.gif (756KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
highres_432623975.gif
756KB, 339x339px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

>>18834505
>>18834795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32oo0oyLUdE

The ego is the only thing that anchors your identity to your body, without it you completely decouple, see LSD and other psychoactive drugs. When people decouple they see demons.
>>
>>18834599
Our brains would have to evolve to pick up the frequencies. Some humans have evolved to sense entities from parallel universes. Medians and places like st Augustine prove that there is an overlap of planes at certain points we just have to learn how to utilize this and perfect the practice
>>
>>18834915
They see their minds interpretation of a demon because thats the closest reference we have. Those entities dont exist like you think they do. "Good" and "evil" are fallacies that exist within the human mind SOLELY. They do not represent the nature of entities that operate by an entire different set of rules to exist by outside even our understanding of physics. Thats why you have to train your brain to sense them (meditation) or speed up the process through psychs
>>
>>18834452
what anime?
>>
>>18834954
If I go by the image he posted, Darker than Black.
Another animu that deals, partially, with CERN is STEINS;GATE and it's spin offs/successors
>>
>>18834938
no if you actually read accounts they all independently see the same thing a term now described as:

>Other researchers of the experience described 'entities' or 'beings' in humanoid as well as animal form, with descriptions of "little people" being common (non-human gnomes, elves, imps etc.)

> Stephen Szara described how one of his subjects under the influence of DMT had experienced "strange creatures, dwarves or something" at the beginning of a DMT trip

>Terence McKenna for the experience, who also used the terms fractal elves, or self-transforming machine elves

This is sufficient evidence to suggest they are experiencing a real thing and not a hallucination.

Nobody actually sees demons in the classical sense (red skin, pitchfork, tail, forked tongue, horns). I am calling them demons as a short hand for what they are: deceives, fallen ones, former light beings, whatever.

People from diverse social and cultural backgrounds would not be all seeing the exact same hallucination because they have different memories and life experiences. Which means they are tapping into another place, probably overlapping our own reality, and that's why they experience the same thing.

Take anyone to Paris and then ask them to draw the Eiffel tower and they will all draw a similar structure. Because they are drawing something they saw, entered their memory, and is being recalled- eg a real thing. Because you took them to Paris. We don't say they are all imagining what the Tower looks like from their minds interpretation via closest reference or whatever. It's a memory of an experience.

Sit in a room with a friend dropping acid or taking DMT. They are gone, the spark from their eye vanishes, they are physically in the room with you, but their mind is somewhere else.
>>
>>18834482
dont forget about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
the best part is that dude recording it is in the robe aswell
>>
>>18834378

The fuck is negative energy?

>>18834482

You don't comprehend northern europe taste in arts, that's all.

>>18834493

Being in x/ doesn't mean you have to be a psychotic mongrel with zero critical thinking capabilities, you're trying too hard.
>>
>>18834338
Coming up with an efficient propulsion for space travel.
>>
>>18835438
>>18834515
Dude, if this is indeed a "troll" video made by CERN employees... its rather a node towards tinfoils. When the video was released anons were speculating it could be anywhere, since CERN is so serious company they would not let a naked woman and bunch of nerds run around the facility.
My tinfoil radar says its a decoy.
>>
>>18835453
Switzerland is Central Europe. And Northern European arts are not exclusively Satanic.
>>
>>18835461
>rather a nod towards tinfoilers

In the sense that it's mocking and teasing tinfoilers, yes.

They're quite aware of how stupid and silly tinfoilers are, and I have no doubt they're amused by it all.

>CERN is a serious company

It isn't a company. It isn't also so serious. Furthermore, it's staffed by thousands of college students and grad students, so places like this aren't that much different than college campuses.
>>
>>18834338
You will laugh when I say this but...

Atlantis. The Spirit Lords.
Egypt. The High Priests.
Israel. The Rabbis.
India. The Hindus.
Europe. Catholocism.
Asia. Buddhism.

All of them grabbed their most powerful left handed man to build this God finder machine.
>>
>>18834338

World peace, mother fucker.
>>
>>18834452
wat animu
>>
File: IMG_3036.jpg (30KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
30KB, 338x338px
Mr. Bumpy.
>>
>>18834537
Theyre literally sick in the head, what is this shit?
>>
Who knows but whatever they do is only going to be a calling out to some thing greater.
>>
>>18834452
In Cern is trying to hide this, why would they put up statues?
>>
>>18834507
>Science is uniting, while religion is separating
do you honestly disagree with this?
>>
>>18834980
>People from diverse social and cultural backgrounds would not be all seeing the exact same hallucination because they have different memories and life experiences. Which means they are tapping into another place, probably overlapping our own reality, and that's why they experience the same thing
I don't agree with your reasoning.

It could simply be a mechanical hallucination that people interpret similarly. Like how meth makes everybody feel like bugs are crawling on their skin, regardless of cultural background.
>>
>>18835832
remember when 4chan wasn't full of soccer moms?
>>
File: Pepperidge-Farm-Remembers.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepperidge-Farm-Remembers.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>18835928
>>
CERN is clearly plotting to finish Hitlers life long ambition - to provide housing, sanitary, cooking, and medical facilities to the Jewish community.
>>
>>18835919
DMT floods the brain when you die, it's meant to send you somewhere else.
>>
>>18834338
SCIENCE you fucktards

thousands of military and scientific buildings have cultural and mythological statues/carvings or references , literally means nothing
>>
>>18836748
What if you die by getting your brain getting squashed in a millisecond?
>>
>>18834338
Fuckers killed Mayuri.
>>
>>18834338
the statue represents the LHC and its use as a particle collider but tards interpret it to mean portals and demons and shiet cause they're retarded
>>
>>18834338
cern is #2 there is a more powerful colider under construction. why? da fuk knows. probably either to make concentrated dark matter or time travel
>>
>>18834338
Summon demons to tap into ultimited black magick. Shiva is a famous demon who has the power to destroy the world. The clues are all there.

>>18834599
They are opening a portal to Hell to enslave humanity.

>>18834537
>>18834915
DISGUSTING DEMONIC FILTH
>>
>>18834338
They are investigating reality, it's really just science. This answer is usually given as if it was something innocuous.
But they are investigating it in order to manipulate it and we are fucked if they find something.
>>
>>18835893
>1. people are too stupid to put it all together and stop them in time.
>2. it's more fun being evil with someone trying to stop you.
>3. there's banter, and explaining your plans and gloating.

they are roleplayers obviously. You don't roll Lawful Evil and then play Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Neutral, that's cheating.
>>
>>18836814
hence why they decapitated all the lizard royals during the french revolution. a quick death like that fucks up the process.
>>
>>18834427
XD
>>
>>18837037
>emoji
GTFO child
why even post that? why even bother? what purpose does it even serve ?
>>
>>18836964
decapitation isnt such a quick death that it would stop a process like that, cant it take sometimes like 2 minutes to completely brain death?
>>
>>18837076
you die instantly...
>>
>>18837235
you die medically yes, but brain activity can still happen
>>
>>18835653
I haven't seen it since it came out in cinemas, but is this the plot of Contact?
>>
>>18837235
Dude the brain still works until a bit later
>>
>>18835438
The opening of the Gotthard base was satanic as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQUXTuZqjM
>>
>>18834372
Do you know what happens to people whom see the face of God?
>>
>>18837522
>whom

:|
>>
>>18836748
I love his this unproved myth get's thrown around like a fact in here.
>>
>>18837562
Unproved, but I wouldn't call it a myth.

It was unproven until just a few years ago that the pineal gland produces DMT.
>>
>>18837522
Tell me
>>
>>18834338
Zero point energy.
>>
>>18834452
Wow, this guy actually gets it. /x/ should listen to him more closely, and he's right it's not that fucking hard. Most of you are just stupid as fuck.

Also Shiva isn't a demon necessarily, but she is the door-keeper, and the ring of fire is a portal like you said. It's a world making a transition. The other thing is it's amazing people were actually disputing what you said, despite being 95% more accurate than what most of the people on this board spout.
>>
>>18837587
I just can't imagine how a mind bending, and mind you, utterly absurd psychedelic experience would be a good finale for life.
>Hey look, elves just came out of my knees. Now I understand. I can see for miles and miles.
>>
>>18837598
This is always helpful, in fostering ideas.

>You stupid, me, genius. Fuck off.
>>
>>18837598
I think, it seems ridiculous. This including the fake ceremony. Actual geniuses trolling a stupid public. It's fairly brilliant. CERN even admits that's what it is. Kek.
>>
>>18837615
Yet you all continue to fall for that (Nothing to see here, docile sheep we're just joking around, explanation), continue burying your head in the sand.

Yeah, ha they're all just a bunch of jokers over at Cern. They give me a hearty laugh whenever I see them fucking around with nut-jobs, shit why not just close it down and they can open up a clown college there instead?

Continue being stupid or willfully ignorant. They're actually laughing at people like you, who they outright tell, yet you still think it's somehow bullshit.
>>
>>18834909
Seamantics.
>>
>>18837598
>Shiva
>she
>door-keeper

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18837602
Well I don't know if it'll be a "good" finale. Obviously none of us do.

Maybe someone who has tripped on DMT thinks they do, but they still didn't experience along side the knowledge that their life was over. And of course a person can die without knowing death is approaching.

But many describe the DMT experience as, among other things, an abundance of knowledge and love. Egoless access to information of a vast system far greater than themselves. "Understanding it all."

I think deep meditation can show glimpses of this. I think a person can will their brain into producing the chemicals that produce this knowledge.

Who knows if the finale will be good or if it was supposed to be good or had to be good or should be good. It'll be a finale though, and therefore inherently meaningful.

Maybe such a "mind bending, utterly absurd psychedelic experience" is a more accurate view of reality than our waking, day-to-day perceptions.
>>
>>18834505
>he doesn't know about shiva worship and the black-mass.
>>
>>18837632
Not an idiot good job though, Shiva has been depicted as a God with both male and female traits and yes even a Cosmic Door-Keeper. Honestly fuck off, you don't even know shit about anything in this thread obviously.

Probably someone who just casually researched this shit, now thinks he is an expert.
>>
>>18837632
>>18837653
Oh and for the dim-witted Anon who speaks out of his ass, do some research and here I spoon-fed you too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara
>>
>>18834505
Maybe your idea of other's definition of "satanic" is different than their definition.

Maybe you are choosing to be stuck arguing against the low level literal interpretations of great concepts.

Maybe you should contemplate what the goal and purpose of human life should be. Maybe there are forces/entities that exist in dimensionally different/more ways than you think the human and its mind do. Maybe such forces could influence a person or people to do things not in their own best interest.

Maybe you should wonder why symbolism is so important to those in power, yet they tell the masses that symbols aren't important.
>>
>>18837235
No.
>>
>>18837664
Like time I checked they still crash particles of unknown origin, "just to see what happens".
>>
Study of particles, creating black holes, opening portals to other dimensions, collecting antimatter, those are just a few of the things that CERN admits to doing. But how do they plan on funding all of their nifty Godplay science experiments? They are going to sell YOU and all YOUR data to governments and corporations alike. And most will give their freedom and privacy to them for free. CERN won't do this alone. They'll have help from the globalist. Look into Helix Nebula Cloud. One password to shackle them all!
>>
>>18837660
You're retarded and you didn't even read your own link.
>>
to anyone who has studied STEM, you quickly realise it's very cultish. the gods are the great scientists that have come before, and they are worshipped like avatars (without any detail about their personal lives or beliefs). This goes on from the Greeks philosophers to early 20th century and Albert Einstein.

At no point are morals or ethics with respect to the implications of a new discovery discussed other than OBVIOUSLY more technology, more energy, more development is good. There is a general attitude of this field of science is better than this one, which is better than this one, and a competition of hierarchy is fostered between the students. Every non-scientific person is treated as an idiot, stupid cowminded general public always getting in our way, we know what is best for them, stupid illiterate politicians, we need to trick them because this is a retarded system where they fund us, we should be in control etc.

Its ONLY the military, which the scientists are taught to hate and fear the most, stupid soldiers brainwashed and dogmatic, taking orders and obeying their superiors like dogs, how pathetic.

Of course, nobody inside sees the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy until it is too late, by then they are mid 30s early 40s have already devoted most of their life to this, and they sink into a position of proselytisation, converting students and children over to their belief system.

anyone who questions the system from the outside (it's pure communism internally and very dysfunctional, that's why our only technological advancements have come from declassified military programs, the universities just exist as feeder programs for top secret weapon research) is deemed a stupid bible thumper, if someone questions it from inside they are ostracised as a failed academic, trying to cash in, a traitor breaking the highest taboo.

Guys like this are buried and you never hear of them or what they did.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannes_Alfv%C3%A9n
>>
>>18837763
Wow, that's a lot to pull out of your ass at once. Have your hemorrhoids looked at soon, pal
>>
>>18837411
Dubs for truth?

Let me clarify a bit here: From what I can remember of the plot, Jody Foster is trying to communicate with ayy lmaos, works with a bunch of satellite dishes, notices a pattern in one of the frequencies or something, decodes it, turns out it's instructions on how to build some kind of something, they build it, Gary Busey's son destroys it with his gigantic teeth, whoops we were building two of them the whole time, goes for an intergalactic ride, hangs out with her dad on a beech, turns out she never left Earth and the whole thing was a failure, but who was phone?

I can't remember what her dad told her exactly but I remember him saying that he wasn't what he seemed , like he was just the image her brain used cause she couldn't comprehend the reality of it. Was the whole ay lmao thing a red herring? Was it really God that she met at the end? Then the pattern she found wasn't some distant communication, it was some sort of code underlying the very fabric of existence. God left instructions in the folds of reality on how to break through the veil of illusion. Is all of this actually explained in the movie and I'm an idiot for not just reading the wikipedia synopsis first?
>>
>>18837768
He's right. You're either completely ignorant or a goddamn shill.
>>
>>18837615
Yes, that stupid public who funds their genius ventures and troll ceremonies. Where do you see yourself in this divide? Actual genius or stupid public?
>>
>>18837795
>funds their ventures

Actually the tinfoil kooks they made fun of sued them and tried to shut them down.

The general public that funds them probably thinks it's pretty funny.
>>
>>18837763
I've studied STEM and you're pretty full of shit.

Famous scientists of the past rarely come up. Even if they do it's just admiration. Science relies on evidence. What you're describing is Argument from Authority. Just the sort of thing scientists avoid.

>every non-scientific person is treated as an idiot

Also wrong. If they go around saying idiotic things like vaccines cause autism, the world is flat, or global warming isn't real, THEN we treat them like idiots. And not without good reason.

>scientists are taught to hate and fear the military

It's like the only thing you know about science is what you've gleaned from low budget monster movies.
>>
>>18835899
He specifically mentions, that it makes people think, "...Their a budhist or..."

When Budhism is definitely not about separate people. Maybe he was just ignorantly spiting words out his mouth hole. He is after all some sort of monkey creature that wants to build computers that will some day comprehend physics better than us and can teach us.

Their next "Massiah" will be a machine, and most people will turn over to it if they don't have any anchors holding them back. Like spiritual common sense, not religion but the awareness brought by some religious teachings. Most "Woke" people are just half baked today, imagine what slumbers await our future incarnations...
>>
They're merging dimensions.
>>
>>18837768
The system is more subtle in converting people, dropping hints and letting you draw your own conclusions from biased information.

you need to be smart to study physics or mathematics anyway, so converting people to a belief system isn't hard you just tug slowly at their ego:
>we're so wonderful
>science is the most important human endeavour
>it's so beautiful, the only real art
>our greatest challenge is convincing the entire world to think like we do
>we have no bias, we are fair, we are just, we only deal with the truth, we seek knowledge to improve the lives of all living things

but if you actually stop for a second and read about the people involved, all of these famous historical figures were petty, vindictive, sabotaged each other's work, were only chasing fame or glory or retribution for a perceived wrong..

I still remember with horror my 3rd year AI teacher trying to convince me about how great utilitarianism is, and how only intelligent machines could really implement it and we all need to work towards designing them because humans can't be trusted, they are weak and too emotional and will never work towards the greater good.

He was confused, because nobody had ever disagreed with him before, by that point everyone is supposed to be fully converted. I had read things I was not supposed to (enough classic literature and political treatises by that point, to explode communism). My worldview was not shaped correctly but I was polite and stayed quiet because I would never interrupt someone's education with my opinion. Our conversation happened in the 5mins after the lecture ended, but it obviously bothered him and I saw the mask slip a little. This guy had two PhD's in philosophy and mathematics and was advocating for a one world government overseen by machines.
>>
>>18837840
That's the true evil of it all. Smart cars, smart cities, smart quantum computers that are so smart that they don't need a human for programming. They have their own artificial intelligence that they source from another demension. Doesn't matter that we don't know what's feeding it information from that demension. We just want it computing faster and giving more results. Helix Nebula cloud is the next big thing. It starts, with the help of D-wave, next month. It will be the ultimate cloud w/ a hive mentality. One world, no boarders, and one cloud. Full control. CERN is just a rook in this game of chess known as globalization. That's how I see it at least.
>>
>>18837817
I simplified it for a non-scientific audience.

Science always relies on consensus, evidence is a bonus, this isn't the 17th century and we aren't rolling balls down incline planes. You sound like an undergraduate, have you done any post-doc research work or worked in a particular applied field? My words are built around 15 years of experience teaching physics and maths to post-graduates and doing my own research.

What I said is politically incorrect but factually true. What you said is politically correct and theoretically true, but doesn't really apply in practice, it's a rather cutthroat world, especially for some of my friends in the biotech industry and earth sciences, where there is the right thing to say and the wrong thing to say, and evidence is what you massage it to be.

Science communicators lie all the time about what science actually is, because they believe it's justified. I have 2 former students at the LHC, both privately admitted their project heads seemed more focused on showcasing beam weapon and commercial energy transport applications to industry leaders (which were routinely touring the facility) than the publicly state goals and there was a general feeling of needing to show product viability at scale. The PR is that it's all in the interest of science and discovery and re-affirmation of the standard model, and this is theoretically true, but certainly not the internal focus inside the various programs.

Go through the process yourself. 4 years undergraduate, 3 years do your dissertation, 4-5 years shop yourself around until you find a healthy work/teach balance and then re-read everything I wrote. By the time it clicks for most people, making 6 figures trumps ethics, everyone is a liar anyway the world is a shit, right?

Is it any worse than the lawyer who defends a murderer or the politician who lies during his campaign? Scientists are humans doing a job caring is not part of it, either get results or go teach HS math.
>>
File: 1490329815309.jpg (20KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
1490329815309.jpg
20KB, 400x261px
>>18835438
The guy who recorded this died soon after. CERN claimed it was 'just a prank, bro' by some visiting students, but for some reason never released the names of the 'pranksters'.

Then take a look at the 'Dance of Destruction' video; they know how they are being perceived and they revel in it. The Shiva statue (aka 'Destroyer of Worlds'), the human sacrifice vid with the uploader dying shortly after, that creepy DoD video etc. At the very least, they condone this shit even if they aren't complicit.

At best, these people are fucking with things they can't possibly understand. More likely, they know exactly what they're doing and this is how the world ends.
>>
>>18838085
source of camera-person dying? if you don't know who it is, how can you confirm they died?
>>
>>18838087
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022.amp&ved=0ahUKEwiSoZzglIDTAhUm44MKHVgoBuQQFghGMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHEvz95Hb-hV4oQDr4lryC4u4EeHg&sig2=XzplqAZ8Li935Qd7CcGu-A

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiSoZzglIDTAhUm44MKHVgoBuQQFggrMAI&usg=AFQjCNHQILk6vzclYUEsUBtRCJlbQVpX7A&sig2=1KMQgXLvXOrXbSXwgMwBDA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.choiceandtruth.com/2016/08/man-who-leaked-cern-sacrifice-found-dead.html&ved=0ahUKEwiSoZzglIDTAhUm44MKHVgoBuQQFgg5MAM&usg=AFQjCNFNtxQb5mTF-WEUI9-YjsJC30I25Q&sig2=UjnKufUHco92wuKNWmBX6w

Included a few because on their own, they aren't exactly the most reputable sources.
>>
>>18838124
all of those links, including the mirror article source the claim to the man who originally uploaded the video. is there any reason to believe the cameraperson is dead?
>>
Another thing to think about: Who invented the World Wide Web? It sure as fuck wasn't Al Gore.

I'm in the middle of writing a book about this shit so I'm a bit reticent to say too much, but just think of the desensitization to violence and the objectification of potential sexual conquests no matter where your tastes may lie. Everyone is nothing more than meat. Meat to be consumed, meat to be humiliated, meat to be fucked, meat to be ripped to shreds.

The racial hatred, the rape, the beheadings, the skinned faces, the fucked infants, the pissed-on junkie whores, the light winking out of the eyes every person who became a victim of exploitation in their last moment of life - thanks internet. Thanks, CERN.

You can scoff at the accusations of Satanism concerning CERN, but given what they've introduced to the world so far, do you really think it's all that far-fetched to at least question their motives?
>>
>>18838198
al gore supported arpanet, precursor of the internet. the www functions by making use of the internet.
>>
>>18838152
Shit sources, I know. I'll dig some more and get back to you tomorrow. That's one good thing about it being /x/, I guess.

But whether the guy died or not seems almost irrelevant to me. I can already see 'rational' people moving the goalposts upon finding out the guy did die.
>>
>>18838214
I'm not discounting Gore's contribution. He catches a bunch of shit for those internet comments and they're unfair and dishonest. I voted for the guy in 2000 and I firmly believed that the United States would be in a much better place right now had he won in 2000.

That said, please don't bring politics in it. CERN was the catalyst for the internet and all it's inherent sicknesses. I don't think this was an accident. The Web has been insidiously destroying the fabric of our society since it's inception, and only a simpleton would conclude that it wasn't by design.

Morality is dead. God is dead. The burning of our saviours and mocking of the pure beings we aspire to be has given way to filth and decadence and hate. Those who brought it about mock us with 'fake' sacrifice videos and toungue-in-cheek statues hinting at their true aims. Hiding in plain sight seems to be working well for now, but as cute and smart as these folks seem to think they are, they are gambling with a lot more than just our lives. At least I know where I'm going when I die...
>>
>>18837806
What do you think the general public thinks about funding this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKj0RcNdws
>>
>>18837069
XD
>>
>>18837069
m8 back in my day we just called them smileys. You must be young.
>>
>>18834482
>>18834537
thats the opening of the gotthardt tunnel not the LHC goys.
Satanic as fuck anyways tho. conspiracy theories say that it was actually the opening ceremony for the giant bunker system of the elite.
>>
>>18834980
Ive always said hallucinations are merely a product of being able to detect entities that exist outside of our current plane of existence. I applaud you on your observations. Not many people can realize the true nature of this realm yet that is our purpose as an entire species. After All what is the source of curiosity. We are all one entity.
>>
>>18835919
You have no idea wtf you are talking about, try the drugs before you become an erowid expert on them
>>
>>18838262
the web was very different before big corporate interests colonized it and took over.
>>
>>18837769
Holy fucking shit i got it
>>
>>18834512
It's just art. I would really love to go there. The party seems good.

>>18834537
funny and cool!
>>
Shiva is Kali Yuga.
>>
>>18838941
what does that even mean?
>>
>>18836748
>DMT floods the brain when you die
no it doesnt

> it's meant to send you somewhere else.
no it isnt
>>
>>18838945
It means Shiva's a badass.
>>
>>18838085
>and this is how the world ends.
Do you mean the world as our civilization? If so I cant wait, my body, mind and soul are ready for transcendence to the 4th dimension and beyond.
>>
>>18838941
>>18838955
Aha! I suspected Shiva and Kali were like the same thing.
>>
>>18838947
Have you ever done it for yourself?
>>
>>18836906

Have you ever met Shiva? Have you ever met any of these "demons"? Because if you haven't, I suggest you do so a few times over before judging them so harshly.

>>18837522
Hello.
>>
A lot of good things are coming our way. You can bet on that. The end of Kali Yuga--the trials of fear and suffering--means that a new golden age has started. It shall be utopia. The end times only mean the end times of past dark ages.
>>
>>18837587
Fuck off. There is no evidence that DMT is released at the time of death. DMT does exist in the body as the byproduct of other chemical reactions. There is no evidence that DMT is produced in the human brain. DMT has been found in microdialysate of rat pineal glands, but there is no proposed mechanism of production in the pineal/brain. There is no evidence that DMT is associated with dreaming. Stop propagating this bullshit.
>>
>>18836906
Shiva is a memetic figure just as de christian god (and many others), and both have supposedly the power to destroy the world.

Also, stop using the that concept of demon with other concepts and figures that don't belong to the same culture, you sound like a biggot.

and >to tap into ultimited black magick

KEK
>>
If anything, they are trolls that made a video, with what could easily be a prop knife that collapses into the handle. Remember CERNs press release on the video. They basically admit it was a troll. They are vague, because admitting it would probably cause a media circus. No, it definitely would. What culture combines Shiva and robes, with really cliche cult imagery? Trolls. If there were any blood. Anything to indicate it isn't a jab at the easily fooled public. Everyone saying they are opening portals when we can't even get certain molecules, to last more than a fraction of a second. Too convenient, the whole video.
>>
>>18839072
Kali yuga doesn't end for another 427,000 years.
>>
>>18838941
There is a distinction to be made between goddess Kali and the demon kali presiding over this age.
>>
>>18836906
Shiva presides over ghosts and demons but is completely divine himself. Also takes the form of a gopi in Krsna lila.
>>
>>18834537
Wtf
>>
>>18837733
Actually I did, I guess you didn't. Why do I even bother, seriously how can you be this fucking stupid man? Do your own research and stop talking about shit you don't understand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_and_gender_in_Hinduism

Alot of Hindu Gods are depicted as androgynous, Shiva being one of them.
>>
>>18834338
They have created the mandela effect.
>>
>>18839072
>>18839214
He might be a bit mixed up in his wording. I believe what he is referring to is the Shiva-Shakti Cluster.

http://www.metahistory.org/tantra/path/HeartDropMedicine.php
>>
In the search for the truth and the inner workings of the universe, they manifested it.
>>
They found a blueprint for Roko's basilisk and they are just following directions so they don't get tortured for eternity. The rest of us are fucked.
>>
>>18839367
Shiva in his normal form is most definitely male. He only takes a female form in vrindavana. That wikipedia page is full of mayavadi philosophy anyhow (contrary to real vedic dharma)
>>
>>18839420
Look we can dispute it all you want. But Shiva has been without a doubt depicted with female and male traits. I'm not here to defend anyone's culture, religion or beliefs. I simply stated something and that's that, you can dispute it with them not me.

The other thing, is I don't understand what you're arguing, they make those connections because male and female divines or energies are vitally important in Hindu beliefs, they offer up wholeness and manifested perfection due to the fusing of the two.

Unless you're another Anon, I still think I am talking to someone who doesn't know their shit.
>>
>>18839420
>>18839427
Tossed to the side like spare change, look at me up in the range I switch lanes, I spit strange at incredible dames and diss lames, tryna fuck with this game.

Hear my voice come clear through the system, same things goes when I'm dealing with ya wisdom, who is dem,you hear the crowd in the background, no body knows till ya hear the click and clack sound~
>>
>>18839427
>The other thing, is I don't understand what you're arguing, they make those connections because male and female divines or energies are vitally important in Hindu beliefs, they offer up wholeness and manifested perfection due to the fusing of the two.

This is best described by the advent of Chaitanya mahaprabhu who is Krsna (male) and Radha (female) manifested in one form. That said they are both inconceivably one and different, described by the acintyabhedabheda tattva within vaishnavism.

Like I said, Shiva has both male and female characteristics (such as his form as gopeshwar mahadeva) but he is generally worshipped and depicted as a male (the lingam being an obvious example)
>>
>>18838262
You don't KNOW where you're going when you die.
>>
>>18837598
>but she is the door-keeper

Is this some feminist meme?

>>18839519
This.
>>
>>18834338
Opening the bottomless pit.
>>
>>18837664
>Maybe you should wonder why symbolism is so important to those in power
it isnt

you just convince yourself that it is, because it makes you feel important
>>
File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>18837664
>>
>>18839067
Plenty of sinners have met them in Hell. You can hear their screams of torment in your nightmares.

>>18839141
Shiva is demonic just like all the other minions of Satan. The only "biggot" you're going to meet is Satan when you burn in Hell. He uses some of you sinners as sex slaves if they're passable, but as for others, such as yourself, you get hard labor in the boiling lava pools.

>>18839234
>divine
You have bamboozled by the Great Deceiver!
>>
>>18834378
We'd be all dead then retard
>>
>>18839999
See
>>18839921
>pic related
>>
I visited CERN last year and entered the ATLAS control room and got to look around some of the outside. We weren't allowed into the actual LHC tunnel because it was during its 'on' season and they said the radiation was too high to expose us to. Probably just health and safety laws.

Nothing I saw seemed paranormal. The black holes that could theoretically form would also evaporate instantly if they did. It's pretty boring to be honest. The scenery of the surrounding area is nice though.

They said they are planning to build a new accelerator that will be 100km in circumference. Much higher energy levels, so maybe spooky stuff can happen then.
>>
>>18835893
They're not trying to hide it at all, do you even listen to yourself when you talk. What would you accuse them of? Ripping a whole into the 4th dimension, yeah that'll get you taken serious. Besides it's not exactly illegal and not exactly evil.

>>18834452
Pretty much this

>>18834338
Cern's stated something along the lines of "tearing the veil" refering to a large part of the cosmos being made of dark matter that isn't visible to them in their current dimension. Their celebration rituals and promo vid really don't make any secret of the matter.
Should we be concerned? Probably not, I've been thinking that this is all pretty natural from an evolutionary standpoint and is likely how our limited cosmos has gotten about a dozen dimensions in the first place. The earliest dimension being the absolute source of everything and the latest dimension (the first) is our drill piercing into the heavens.
>>
https://youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0

listen and understand
>>
>>18836734
top class mate
>>
>>18834505
It's Shiva. Shiva represents the destructive aspect of G.O.D. - part of the three main aspects of Godhead: Generation Order Destruction aka G.O.D. Shiva actually destroys that which is evil, untrue, dead and useless to make room for new growth. Oversimplified understanding of the creative forces in the universe are pointless. You're better off not even bothering.
>>
>>18841429
So CERN destroying the particle and reality's fabric to create new God particle?
>>
>>18839999
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>18834378
Kys new age retard. There is no fucking positive and negative energy.
>>
Find smaller and smaller particles
>>
>>18834338
that is a scary ass statue in op pic
>>
>>18841590
Shiva is benevolent god who rule with iron but fair hand.
>>
>>18837522
Religintard please leave. You don't belong here, specially in cern thread.
>>
>>18837684
Why do they need my Netflix list? Are my Facebook posts must be ingredient in black hole formula?
>>
File: qPVzemjFi150Q.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
qPVzemjFi150Q.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>18837817
I second this
>>
>>18834378
Fuck
>>
>>18841628
cern is satan brah
>>
>>18837598
>Most of you are just stupid as fuck.
>she is the door-keeper

HOLD THE DOOOOOR
>>
>>18841141
still my favourite art bell moment. such a quality prank.
>>
File: kek333.png (611KB, 432x777px) Image search: [Google]
kek333.png
611KB, 432x777px
>>18839999
Your digits say otherwise, blind one

its funny because in fact you are the one who worships a demon
>>
>>18839999
>You have bamboozled by the Great Deceiver!
All Praise KEK
>>
>>18842229
KEK "tries"
>>
>>18839519
The funny thing is you didn't dispute anything, infact you agreed with that statement. You're just arguing specifics, which is like arguing semantics. Shiva is predominately male, but is depicted as androgynous, having both male and female traits.

Are you all so threatened I said "she" instead of "he", first when I know the distinctions, but in this discussion it's kinda irrelevant especially to those who already know about Shiva and his many, many forms.
>>
>>18842339
Fix'd

Are you all so threatened I said "she" instead of "he" first, when I know the distinctions, but in this discussion it's kinda irrelevant. Especially to those who already know about Shiva and his many, many forms.

>>18842078
Shiva is considered a Door-Keeper, I guess most people don't understand that. Shiva is a God that transitions from one age, into another by way of his dancing. Like different ages of destruction or creation which irrevocably changes the world.
>>
>>18842339
>>18842345
Are you still freaking out over how wrong you are?

>Ardhanarishvara (Sanskrit: अर्धनारीश्वर, Ardhanārīśvara) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon).
>A combined form of Shiva and Parvati
>Upamanyu praises Shiva rhetorically asking if there is anyone else whose half-body is shared by his spouse
>In the Skanda Purana, Parvati requests Shiva to allow her to reside with him, embracing "limb-to-limb", and so Ardhanarishvara is formed.
>A conjugal dispute erupted but was quickly resolved, after which Parvati wished to stay eternally with Shiva in his body. The divine couple was thereafter fused as Ardhanarishvara.

Over and over throughout your own link (since wiki is clearly your only source of education on Lord Shiva) the explanation is clear: Shiva is not female. Ardhanarishvara is not Shiva, but Shiva and Parvati.

>Shiva is considered a Door-Keeper
And I'm sure your definitely-not-just-browsing-wiki knowledge can give us some lovely quotes showing Lord Shiva praised as a door-keeper.
>>
File: ShivaAndParvatiMixed.jpg (29KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
ShivaAndParvatiMixed.jpg
29KB, 250x384px
>>18842450
Funny you're bashing wikipedia but you're using them as quotes (Also it's a religion stop trying to contest other people's beliefs, you're wrong and will always be wrong. Your version isn't the true version, you elitist). I read it too, it's amazing you're still trying to dispute it. I guess I have to continue spoon-feeding you.

And directly quote it myself, word for word.

> Other Hindu traditions conceive God as androgynous (both female and male),

>conceive God as androgynous, both male and female

>both male and female

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_and_gender_in_Hinduism

Other link word for word.

>Ardhanarishvara (Sanskrit: अर्धनारीश्वर, Ardhanārīśvara) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon). Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle.

>s a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati

>depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle.

After this I'm done replying to you, this is your own personal axe to grind, and I have no real beef with you, I just simply stated something. If you don't like how it's depicted then tough shit.
>>
>>18837939
>science always relies on consensus, rarely evidence

No it doesn't. Science relies on evidence. If there is a consensus in science, it's a symbol of overwhelming undeniable evidence.

There's an overwhelming scientific consensus that dinosaurs died about 65 million years ago. This is not because a bunch of scientists got in a room and had a vote about it. It's because of the overwhelming physical evidence that shows that dinosaurs died 65 million years ago. The consensus exists because a person would have to be retarded to ignore all that evidence.

>you sound like an undergraduate

I am not. I've done postgraduate work. And am now a senior researcher. You however, just sound like an illiterate pseudoscience kook that knows nothing.

>science communicators lie all the time

citation needed

>two formers students at the LHC... beam weapons

Oh you forgot to include Tesla's earthquake machine, and the tunnel they're digging to saturn.

>go through the process yourself

I have. Not that anybody would need to in order to see you're full of shit.

>a lawyer who defends a murderer

Are you saying it's unethical for a lawyer to defend a murderer? No, anon, it would be unethical for a lawyer to not defend a murderer. This is basic ethics. It looks like you know as little about the subject of ethics as you do science.
>>
>>18838198
>given what they've introduced to the world so far, do you really think it's all that far-fetched to at least question their motives?

Well since you're writing a book, why don't you tell us what CERN has contributed to the world?
>>
>>18834338
Research: Seeking and finding answers to questions about the Universe
Technology: Advancing the frontiers of technology
Collaborating: Bringing nations together through science
Education: Training the scientists of tomorrow
>>
>>18842345
he summons fire for destruction of the universe except for the highest heavens. and yes he dances while doing so,

I'm a bit lost on this "door keeper" argument. Like Nandi, Shiva's door keeper?
>>
Probably trying to manifest a deity but it was here the whole time.
>>
whats the difference between shiva and kali? they're both blue with lots of arms. seems redundant.
>>
>>18834367
True
>>18834372
Yes(!)
>>18834373
Fuck.
>>
>>18843044
kali is a title for his wife parvati when she turns black and devours demons.
they usually have different forms, but also share forms sometimes.
>>
>>18843027
I was talking about the different ages he ushers in. Some people consider a new age, to be like a new horizon, or a new world. Each dance embodying a different age, his dances are like states (Ones having to do with Death or Life, states of transition).

Also I know for a fact what ring symbolism means and he has a giant fiery ring behind him. I don't talk out of my ass, I usually know what I am talking about otherwise I state nothing as fact and ask questions instead.

It's all about understanding.
>>
>>18834373
lies! lies and slander!
>>
>>18842796
>Funny you're bashing wikipedia but you're using them as quotes
I'm showing you that your own source says you're wrong.

>stop trying to contest other people's beliefs
>you're wrong and will always be wrong
>stop trying to contest other people's beliefs
>Your version isn't the true version

>I just simply stated something.
And it was wrong. It still is wrong. It will continue to be wrong.

>If you don't like how it's depicted then tough shit.
Got no problem with Ardhanarishvara. No problem with laughing at your idiotic conception of Shiva either. You're the one having a rustle fit.
>>
>>18834452
That's not a demon. Shiva is the god of destruction in Hindu mythology and that's his Natraj aspect, that is, when Shiva decides to perform the dance of the apocalypse so as to destory the world and create it anew.
>>
>>18843074
well sure if you give me sources
>>
>>18843176
I don't know who are you, but you're not only a faggot but a persistent little worm. Not wrong you're wrong, all you've been doing is posting your own word and you're contesting something I've proved several times over.

You've provided no source at all towards the contrary. I said Shiva has been depicted as having both male and female traits (That's it, and that Shiva is a door-keeper, and my own source does not prove me wrong. You even agreed with it by quoting it several times. What are you even arguing anymore?), it cannot be contested. By your own admission you've already said you agree. So fuck off.

> No problem with laughing at your idiotic conception of Shiva either.

Good thing it isn't my concept man,

>>18842796

All of this was a direct quote from my source, which you somehow keep saying my own source says I'm wrong. It does not, these were direct quotes, again done with this shit.

> Other Hindu traditions conceive God as androgynous (both female and male),

>conceive God as androgynous, both male and female

>both male and female

>Ardhanarishvara (Sanskrit: अर्धनारीश्वर, Ardhanārīśvara) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon). Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle.

>s a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati

>depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle.

>>18843264
Can't little Anon, I want this to be my last post. Done feeding this troll, which I don't want him replying to me, nor do I want to talk to him anymore.
>>
File: failure.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
failure.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18834452
>there was even an anime

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD
>>
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.
>>
>>18843924
>i dont understand a thing about anything but ill connect the dots cause they fit my theory. im not crazy... im taking my pills.
>sometimes
>>
>>18834338
time travel
>>
>>18843675
Satanist shill detected.
>>
>>18843621
>I said Shiva has been depicted as having both male and female traits
Wrong. Shiva is never depicted as having female traits. Ardhanarishvara WHO IS SHIVA !!!AND!!! PARVATI is depicted as half man, half woman.
> a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati
>and His consort Parvati

>Shiva is a door-keeper
Also wrong. You have yet to provide a single source for this.

>What are you even arguing anymore?
There is no argument. Never was. You're just wrong, and I'm laughing at you.

>which you somehow keep saying my own source says I'm wrong
lol Because it does.
>a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati
>and His consort Parvati
>Parvati
Parvati is female. Shiva is male. Ardhanarishvara is Shiva AAAANNNNNDDDD Parvati.

>You've provided no source at all towards the contrary.
I did, though. I just took your own source and bothered to actually read it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara#Legends
>Upamanyu praises Shiva rhetorically asking if there is anyone else whose half-body is shared by his spouse
>In the Skanda Purana, Parvati requests Shiva to allow her to reside with him, embracing "limb-to-limb", and so Ardhanarishvara is formed.
>A conjugal dispute erupted but was quickly resolved, after which Parvati wished to stay eternally with Shiva in his body. The divine couple was thereafter fused as Ardhanarishvara.
>>
This thread is full of CERN shills. CERN is fucking with some evil shit.
>>
File: 1490994465026.jpg (29KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
1490994465026.jpg
29KB, 400x293px
>>18834537
This is not Satanic, it's European.

>Sword dance/mass gymnastics
>Totemic/Animal warriors
>Massed women with sacred branches
>Drumming, trance-inducing music

This is authentic, modern Paganism that exists deep in the blood of all Europeans.
>>
File: wtff.png (554KB, 1000x8998px) Image search: [Google]
wtff.png
554KB, 1000x8998px
stop neet wizards from manifesting a reality (((they))) can't control
>>
File: sutton hoo.jpg (172KB, 1053x744px) Image search: [Google]
sutton hoo.jpg
172KB, 1053x744px
>>18845069
Look at this depiction of traditional totemic/martial dance found in the same location as the Sutton Hoo helmet.

>Horned "director" of the dance is a central figure
>Flanked my costumed figures whose human bodies are completely hidden by their totemic attributes
>Spears (branches) and other implements being wielded by the dancers
>>
yo I just got an idea what if managing to "break the veil" and understand the nature of dark matter is the great filter of civilization?

Imo this would be a pretty neat way to get rid of Fermi and his paradox.
>>
>>18839999
>Shiva is demonic
kys
>>
>>18834537
gotthard tunnel in switzerland
longest manmade tunnel.
not lhc
>>
>>18834378
tumblrinas and SJW kikes from another dimension after slowly taking the place of humanity , Invasion of the Body Snatchers style
>>
>>18837598
>she
Shiva is a male demon, the great destroyer he is named in the Hindu religion
>>
>>18839874
m8 the US for one is literred with freemasonry symbols, also the owl
>>
File: lower saxony bog body 600BC.jpg (88KB, 945x1067px) Image search: [Google]
lower saxony bog body 600BC.jpg
88KB, 945x1067px
>>18839141
>muh foreign culture fetish
>gotta keep an open mind about evil and destructive forces venerated by some "exotic" cultures
>>
>>18839191
>when we can't even get certain molecules, to last more than a fraction of a second

what? the half-life of any molecule can't be changed by man.
>>
>>18834462
You are surrounded by beings as we speak.
You always have.
>>
>>18845069
that pic reminds me of that old ass movie Zardoz featuring Connery.
>>
>>18834520
It's kak not cock. I'm not russian and even I know that you shitty fisherman
>>
>>18834373
if they did that, that'd be amazing
it would certainly fuck with our concepts of reality and the world around us
>>
>>18834338
They are trying to destroy Barash.
>>
File: IMG_2205.gif (8KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.gif
8KB, 400x210px
>>18834338
There here to rock the bells.
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (109KB, 506x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
109KB, 506x716px
>>
>>18834452
>I mean "thinkabatit
>>
File: 1455400756759.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1455400756759.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>18842078
>>
>>18834338
Same thing we do here, summen succubuss.
Why you gotta freak out just cause they got more budget to do it.
>>
False Flag. Area 51 is still the prime target. Also some mines deep in Australia.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.