[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings /x/. I'm here to propose you something. My life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Living the dream.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
Living the dream.gif
2MB, 427x240px
Greetings /x/.

I'm here to propose you something. My life is now ruined and all the doors for a good and stable future for me is now gone. I am, and will stay purposeless for the rest of my life, like many of you probably. Too old to get proper support, "too young to die". I've reached the point where i don't give a shit about my future, so i shall give myself purpose, even if it ends up killing me.

I am ready to give the rest of my existence to the investigations of unexplained phenomenons, local urban legends and myths. Cryptid, spirits and UFO sighting. Suspected sites of ritualistic, mythical-historical and possibly conspirational values. I am not going to just stay in the United-States, i plan to cover the world. I want to investigate every little pieces of speculations and hopefully evidence from all around the world, compile it into a database of somesort, and search for similarities, clues, whatever we can grab on.

I shall become a wanderer asking around for tips on crazyshits or legends that people will think i'm a complete retard for asking, but i legit don't give a fuck. Not anymore. There are right now many people who complains that no one is doing throughout investigation jobs in this field: Mainly because in this day and age, anything regarding the paranormal is bound to entertainment. I'm not in this for that. For knowledge, but mainly to expose. I want to make sense of the unexplainable. I don't want to "destroy the feeling of wonder and mystery" that the paranormal can bring, I'm sure we all heard of speculations, that Occultism is but a very high form of science laws and systems probably incompatible with modern science. I shall boldly go where no one as dared to go before.

The lack of money is not a problem for me, but a problem indeed for this journey. Legs aren't exactly the fastest transport. And i definitely know people won't be interested to watch some fool running around some random town in huezil asking for info about Karl Unger. (cont)
>>
File: Wise anon.jpg (42KB, 780x324px) Image search: [Google]
Wise anon.jpg
42KB, 780x324px
Here is my proposition: I will leave the comfort zone with nothing but a travel pack, tent and possibly a bow for hunting. I will have no home, but i'll have at least a camera, and a way to record logs and store data about my investigations. I'm not doing this for travel blogging, but for raw comments and direct exposure of paranormal activities. I'd also gladly setup some shitty website where people could ask me to investigate a designated location. To confirm a speculation, i will repeat this investigations more than once, and hope that it yeilds similar, or the same results.

In the wake of this daring journey, i cannot underestimate your importance, /x/.
I'll gather, and possibly die in the process. While you guys dig.
For the first time in a long while, OP is ready to deliver.

For short: Go ahead and tell me that the very wing of Abbadon as been found in Syria. I'll check it out. (Might take while without a plane however, and no, i don't give a fuck if Syria is a warzone. I'm going in anyway.)
>>
>>18833312
Okay, man.

I'm actually interested in seeing you make a fool of yourself.
>>
Good luck
>>
Why not using Youtube as a main source of leaving a record for your activities and using Patreon as a "support" for your activities?
You could begin in urban areas since its easier to get internet connection! Then, when you have a good Patreon base, expand your activities to locations that are not populate! Good luck! :)
>>
>>18833312
Use the legs and I'm game.
>>
Where are you starting?

Begin walking to north pole.
>>
File: autism.jpg (419KB, 1496x1656px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
419KB, 1496x1656px
>I've dedicated my whole life to the warrior's quest, my weapon of choice... the bow of course
>But first, my fair lady, let me get the approval of random people on the internet
>Because my psyche is frail, and entire life revolves around baseless egotism
>(after all I have no job, education, money, credentials, hobbies, friends, family, partner, children, pets, morals, ethics, responsibilities, shame, guilt, willingness to ask for help, diligence or dedication to change, the clarify of mind and basic humility to accept my own mistakes and work towards repaying those in my life who invested so much only to have me as a giant fat burden on them)
>But this time, this is the time I'm going to do it...
>I'm running away from home mom and you can't stop me, I'm going to hunt ghosts with my bow

Hey OP, single mother household right? I'm just going to throw this out there, but if the Nazi's won I'm pretty sure we would be colonising another star system by now. There would've been a comprehensive educational system at a minimum in place, so fat lazy losers get some intense brainwashing when they are 5 or 6 years old so this never happens to them decades later.

I could literally solve all of your "problems" in 2 weeks dude. If you, and your peer group had any money, people like me would be starting a business to rescue you neet faggots and re-integrate you back into society. But you don't, so we won't. Your only hope is a church group who does outreach with severe drug abuse cases, of which you are one. Your drugs of choice? Estrogen and anime.
>>
Not as cool as finding wing of Abbadon in Syria, but if you want to visit a real-to-trealto haunted place I suggest THE Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR. I have no affiliation with the place. But I did get to see a ghost. Nothing super phenomenal. I didn't see him on their stupid tour. Because they advertise as haunted, that's why I went. I saw a man sitting in my bathroom. he looked like a negative of a photo. He was sitting and stood up to walk towards me. I closed my eyes and prayed to sleep him away, and did. The place is legit. But then again, every place is haunted if you have the eye for such a thing. Good luck on your adventures!
>>
>>18833738
/pol/ is leaking again. And I am having a sensible chuckle.
>>
>>18833663
I've thought of it all. I would upload all my raw data on youtube unedited. Patreon probably won't work as not enough people would give a shit, or they would instead persuade me to stop because it's too dangerous.

>>18833685
I'd like to go there and see. If i find a hole i'll try to get back and report.
>>
>>18833900
Crecent hotel as been noted. Thanks for the input.

I am going trough preparations right now and i'll be ready soon enough. I've ordered All equipments nessesary.
>>
>>18834131
Trust me, people always have curiosity about such themes. There is a Venezuelan Youtuber called: Dross. He is pretty popular among the community. Most of his channel is dedicated to the paranormal. Yet, he only shares information or videos from the web. You have a chance of finding a Patreon as you offer a different approach to the paranormal: a direct approach! Also, you could contact him and maybe...work with him? You would do all the risky job (which it seems it's what you like). I really like this idea, please keep us all updated! Share with us your Youtube channel!
>>
>>18834146
Keep us updated. I'd love to hear about your journey and what you see/experience.
>>
>>18833317
Put up a paypal. I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks your way to help you along.
>>
>>18834146
Different anon from before, but Crescent Hotel is pretty legit. 100% avoid the dumbass ghost tours for it, but there's some spooky stuff there, despite its proximity to a Catholic Church.
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1024x1020px
>>18833738
>This is what /pol/ actually believes
What you said was just as dumb as what he said
>>
Find whats most powerful to you and live by its conceptual example.
>>
File: chaos blade users.jpg (53KB, 662x597px) Image search: [Google]
chaos blade users.jpg
53KB, 662x597px
>>18833984
>>18835848
There is little wrong with what he wrote there.
>>
>>18833312
If you want to have some fun, come hunt for the Wendigo with me in MN.
>>
>>18833312
>I am ready to give the rest of my existence to the investigations of unexplained phenomenons

Then you should meditate for hours on end daily, exercise, eat cleanly, and study the written works of others for hours daily.

But this requires discipline.

You would rather go on fag adventures with the money of others.
>>
>>18833312
>in other news: a man was found dead in a ditch after he asked a hobo for directions. a bow was found nearby along with a camera. his mother says he had delusions of grandeur and thought he could live off the land even though he's never even been camping before
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.