[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately have you been experiencing disturbed sleep. This can be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: creepybed-800x594.png (203KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
creepybed-800x594.png
203KB, 800x594px
Lately have you been experiencing disturbed sleep. This can be vivid nightmares or waking up in the middle of the night with a mysterious sense of unease like you are being watched from something that means you harm?

It seems that a few people are experiencing this right now and I want to see if this phenomenon is confined to Britain or if it is international.
>>
>>18833110
Ive never woken feeling like im gonna be harmed i usually feelin lured. I also suffer from insane sleepwalking. Ive woken in fields ect about a half mile from my house but thats unrelated to the thread. I usually only feel as if im going to be harmed by a present as im getting into bed. Had it loads before i moved out, it stopped for a few months now its back. Nearly every day now. Always a spot within a foot of the door and at a slight offset from being straight ahead. No clue what it is its just always been there
>>
>>18833110
Forgot to mention im British so i dont know abt worldwide
>>
i'll give you some confirmation bias cause I have been waking up at 3 in the morning pretty consistently for the last month and half or so.
>>
>>18833110
US here. Yeah, I feel it.
>>
>>18833110
Amerifat here, had that happen the last few weeks, no matter how deep asleep I am. My gf keeps commenting on it and how it's always the same time it happens
>>
I've been experiencing super vivid like-sense/dreams of SEX WITH GALS. OMG...it is so uncomfortable...I want speech and only speech...AND TO FORCE ETERNAL LIFE FOR HUMANS. :D

I prefer questions on my Anne Frank rather than getting the like-sex I'm experiencing by my like-senses/dreams.

Sphere being alliance orientation obvious'd.
>>
We be 1
>>
>>18833110

I had a very weird experience happen to me that hasn't happened before.

A little over half a year ago, back in August, I was sleeping in my room (this is about a month after my childhood best friend passed away).

My bed is faced towards a window, with my feet pointed towards. Anyway, I was sleeping when I awoke all of a sudden, I couldn't move anything but my eyes, except my right leg was up in the air like I was trying to kick something. What really freaked me out was when I looked up towards the window, I saw half of a black figure at the edge of it, I could see the outline of what looked like a person, but it ended up moving out from the light that was being cast through the window and into where the light wasn't hitting so I couldn't see it anymore. I could swear that it had me by the ankle and was shaking my leg, only I didn't feel it's grasp or anything.

I don't think it was sleep paralysis or anything because my leg wouldn't have been shaking like that, it's just weird that I couldn't move any part of my body except the eyes during that incident so I'm kind of lost on the whole thing.

I'm sure it wasn't anything paranormal, but the timing with my friend passing away and me not having experienced anything like that was definitely odd.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.