[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a spell or demon to summon to curse two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

I'm looking for a spell or demon to summon to curse two people as badly as possible. I will be seeing them at a convention soon. Any suggestions?
>>
>>18833085
reported to the international magical board of demonologists and cosplayers.
>>
>>18833089

Oh Shit
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>18833085
My cousin's friend's dog told me that a book called Lemegeton might contain demons you can summon and some of them specialize in foes.

That's just what I heard.
>>
>>18833085
You need candles and to draw shit on the floor. Haven't you ever seen a movie?
>>
>>18833085
Get a knife, dress in all black, and wear a mask.

Then attack a cop while chanting "Ave Satanas". Make sure you're thinking about the 2 people as hard as you can.
>>
>>18833089
Ffffffuuuuu-

>>18833109
I've been researching Goetia and it seems quite effective, but have no experience in summoning. These people messed up my life pretty badly so I don't want to make it any worse, but I'm considering all options. Who from that book would you recommend contacting? Buer seems like a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>18833161
Why can't you be a good person and forgive them? A girl I loved made me have a mental breakdown and I killed someone over it. Now I'm in a goddamn mental hospital. But I still forgive her.
>>
File: BARa3h3q.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BARa3h3q.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
>>18833085
Don't do this. Karmic black hole. Learn to live above it.
>>
Rule of Three.
>>
>>18833085
Stop being a faggot and grow up.
>>
>>18833085
>at a con soon
Try taking a bath, that will cast a protection barrier around you lmao
>>
>>18833204
Very wise with anything pain related... Don't dish it out unless you're prepared to take it later.
>>
The way you are thinking is karmically binding yourself to them- be neutral and move on or you will only get more of the same misery
>>
>>18833161
I have no personal experience with that book other than random readings.
If you control+f foe or something like that, you will find demons who specialize in revenge so that's one option.

Then there is the book of black magic, which I think also contains some curses.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>18833085
First take an dildo. Shuve it up your ass as far as possible. Imagine these two as you do it so they feel the exact pain and frustation you feel at that moment.
>>
File: 1468250661001.png (185KB, 420x276px) Image search: [Google]
1468250661001.png
185KB, 420x276px
>>18833135
This
>>
>>18833477
That's all I do :^)

I'm sure he can handle it

"I started a joke"
>>
>>18833085
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lightless_City

hope this helps, anon
>>
File: 1490733777616.jpg (33KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490733777616.jpg
33KB, 500x415px
>>18833085
>Any suggestions?

I would suggest that your desire to bring harm to these people is already a curse, of sorts.

Involving demons in what may already be an immoral act of selfishness, will magnify all applicable effects.

Is this really what you want, op?

Have you thought long and hard about who was right and who was wrong, in whatever situation led you to this point?
>>
https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/the-most-dangerous-games-the-stranger-ritual/

if you're gonna do something stupid you might as well go all out
>>
>>18833209
anon's a wiccan faggot
>>
>>18833085
I wouldn't trust any demon that would curse anyone.
Take the diy route, use sigil magic and curse them yourself.
But really, just do whatever you want. This is actually pretty hilarious, what convention?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.