[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came to /x/ for the first time and, although it'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: zThat'sEnoughInternetForToday.jpg (50KB, 564x760px) Image search: [Google]
zThat'sEnoughInternetForToday.jpg
50KB, 564x760px
I just came to /x/ for the first time and, although it'd be rude to interrupt your "wew lad" behaviour in here, I must ask if there's someone in here that actually believes in ghosts, daemons, summoning ancient spirits, fairys, etc. and, for those who frequently "summon" them, do you actually have faith in them and would by no means question their positive effects on your life?

Please inform me, for I'm ignorant, and maybe cast a few malicious spells upon me, that'd definitely persuade me.
>>
File: 1487261447322.jpg (112KB, 612x988px) Image search: [Google]
1487261447322.jpg
112KB, 612x988px
>>
>>18832505
Oh shit, they've found me.
>>
>>18832505
Look at that delicious belly. Would like him up from top to bottom and back to top again.......
>>
>>18832680
*lick him up
>>
>>18832496

Regardless of the reason it works, it works. I know their will be results when something is desired in the same way that I know the sun will rise tomorrow morning and that the sun will set tomorrow evening. You don't have to understand what makes a computer work to look at cat pictures. Just go with it and stop letting the ego control you in to trying to make everything fit its preconceived notions.
>>
>>18832496
I am a Christian and believe everything in this board can be explained by demonic activity or mental retardation. There is no third option
>>
Welcome to /x Op.
In order to get the best experience possible here, pretend everything is real. Only fools would be so closed minded to come here and dismiss everything as fantasy. Life is pretty boring without believing there's aliens and other things out there, so for the sake of having a good time yourself (like making yourself scared while watching a movie) and for everyone else's enjoyment don't dismiss everything as schizophrenia.
Next, try to give most things a try. For the first time in history we have access to all this information and a community to share experiences with. So give things like astral projection and whatever else a decent try. If you have trouble come ask for advice.
We can tell you what cake tastes like, but you'll never really know until you've had gnosis of eating it.
If you truly wanted to be cursed or hexed it could be done. Things like that require some kind of energy signature, and because we don't have anything of your physical possessions, or hair and things like that it'd probably require a full name and photo of you. I highly doubt anyone would though, why waste time trying to convince you of anything when you won't take sufficient steps to convince yourself?

Check the sticky for beginners material, give it a shot, believe the green texts and let them creep you out, believe that there's more to life than the daily grind, and you'll have a good time.
Probably don't have to believe the Flat-earthers though haha, but don't crush their either.
>>
Don't crush their fun either*
>>
>>18832496
yes and
No thank you.
>>
File: IMG_2065.jpg (269KB, 728x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
269KB, 728x660px
>>18832496
This got weird fast.
>>
>>18832974
Good on ya. What about just plain stupid?
>>
File: IMG_1781.jpg (233KB, 1520x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1781.jpg
233KB, 1520x1024px
Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>18832496
Shills that say everything is a lie make me sad. Yeah, some shit here is made up, but stuff like astral projection could be real.

Tulpas and that kind of thing certainly are.
>>
>>18832496
Well OP, i used to browse /x/ from 2007 to 2010/2011, and i have to tell you, this board went to shit, i don't know what happened, in old /x/ we used to watch movies together, tell stories, share creepy photos and videos, talk about weird things that happened, like those unsolved misteries threads we have now, it was great.
Now, i don't belong here anymore but this is something i have to get out of my chest.
You guys went to far with the roleplay side of this board, yeah, there where roleplaying threads, but there was lots of other content.
That FUCKING sticky killed this board, and the mod that stickied is a gigantic faggot, yeah we reposted the same things most of the time, but at least there was variety in content.
I don't pretend to make you guys stop doing what you're doing here, but it really breaks my heart knowing that this board could be so much better.
Anyways, to answer your question, most people here roleplay 24/7, i personally want to believe there's some things that logic can't explain, it makes life more interesting.

TL;DR: Magic isn't real, this is roleplay central.
>>
>>18833944
>>18833067
>>18832694
Thanks.
>>
I manifest power on a daily basis but I've never seen a ghost or any thing ever.
>>
>>18833944
Magic is paranormal, movies are just movies.
>>
>>18835408
Not unless you believe in movie magic ;)
>>
File: IMG_2850.png (868KB, 1169x6371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.png
868KB, 1169x6371px
>>18835393
So, your accepted answer is, it used to be better. Everyone is role playing. Mods suck. Sounds pretty much, like everyone else describing every board here. ITT, Consensus cracking 101.
>>
>>18833067
I do not think you are supposed to just replace the word knowledge or experience with gnosis all the time. I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>18835418
I'm not sure anon. All three words would be nouns but if I had to choose a substitute word I'd choose "experience" over "knowledge".
If not in this context, how would you use the word?
>>
>>18832974
There's a lot of you. That, or you post way too much. Genuine, honest question... Why do you come here? I can get the usual trolls, the new people, the creepy pasta folks... But I don't get the Christians coming here. There's gotta be a better use of your time. What you don't believe in, you believe is evil. Why not waste your energy elsewhere?
>>
File: laughing-lion.jpg (413KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-lion.jpg
413KB, 683x1024px
>>18832496
>Trees/fungus/organisms and tritium oxide components.
HeH...
>>
>>18832505
So you're sayin OP is a known pedo?
>>
Tulpas are not real. Only idiots with schizophrenia think they are it. It's fake . You have a better chance at proving mermaids are real than a tulpa.
>>
>>18835417
I thanked them for answering, it doesn't mean that I believe what they've posted or in any way say that they helped me form my opinion on the board.

Nobody is indoctrinating me and you don't have to be mad about people making negative comments on the board.
>>
>>18832496
I dont believe in most of that shit but theres definitely a lot of people on her who do.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.