[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking a lot lately that our dreams, involving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1306550.jpg (173KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
1306550.jpg
173KB, 1200x812px
I've been thinking a lot lately that our dreams, involving ourselves, are memories from past lives which occurred in different timelines. The memories you have now, weather significant or not, the small things you remember or the large events that have stuck with you will eventually be dreamed by yourself in a future timeline. This supports my theory that soon as you die you are simply born into a different timeline as the same person. It is also possible that our lives are a simulation and our dreams are fragments of past simulations and when you die you are spawned into a different simulation with different variables.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I can't seem to get it out of my mind lately that the only way to move onto a different timeline/simulation is to die and suicide would be the quickest way to achieve this.
>>
You are insane, dreams are not real.
>>
>>18830987
They're not real in this timeline no, but they were in a past one.
>>
File: SantaWarning.png (2MB, 1905x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SantaWarning.png
2MB, 1905x1080px
>>18830974
>Anyone have thoughts on this? I can't seem to get it out of my mind lately that the only way to move onto a different timeline/simulation is to die and suicide would be the quickest way to achieve this.
It's not just you who thought about this method, fiction did too.
In Zero Time Dilemma, it is explained that a shifter can jump to another timeline if he's facing a near death experience, switching place with the you of another timeline and letting him die instead. I'm sure there are more fictional works on the subject, but I don't read much, sadly.
As to whether what you wrote is real or not, maybe you've made mistakes you can't live with and want to fix them, most people would just suicide to end their suffering not starting life again, so you're trying to delude yourself into thinking it's like this.
>>
>>18831007
but if you suicide you simply start life in a new timeline/simulation and when that person dreams not only would the dream of past lives that you yourself dreamed of but also they would have dreams of the life you just lived. This would explain the "afterlife", that being you're in a new timeline.
>>
>>18831015
That's your version of it.
No switching involved, just you dying and being reborn as the same person in another timeline, no sacrifice other then the life you have now.
Also that would imply that the next timeline is waiting for your death, and that they don't exist simultaniously since you would start from the beginning everytime.
What about other people of that timeline though?
Are they real or is it just your simulation?
Did they also died and ended up in that timeline, if that's the case then there are multiple timelines existing simultaneously.
>>
>>18831030
They could also be real but multiple people could exist in the same timeline, when they die they would start in another timeline but yours would continue thus saying that an infinite number of timeline could exists which supports the multiverse theory in part. As for the simulation theory, once they "die" they are simply removed from your current timeline and are queued to reappear in your next simulation.
>>
>>18831038
If we go with the simulation theory, your simulation is unique to you and everyone around you, everyone you have ever met have simply been programmed to interact with you in whatever way they did. Basically AI. With that being said it goes along with what I've been thinking that nothing is real and everything we do has been set the second we are "conceived" basically your whole life, every you do/will do has already been programmed and were we given the notion of "free will" for whatever reason.
>>
>>18830994
So, the dream I had last night, where I was basically Neo from the matrix, fucking three midgets who looked like Dolly Parton, while doing a bunch of parkour through Los Angeles was an alternative self.

>Goddamn, I got a lot of dexterity in another timeline.
>>
Dreaming of falling then would be like dreaming of your death in another timeline
>>
By listening into your conversation, this does bring up a personal paranormal experience I have dealt with. Although I don't feel like sharing it in places here, and mostly on shared with some friends privately. Plus it's to late for me to share stories with anyone.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (42KB, 669x746px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
42KB, 669x746px
>>18831065
>Plus it's to late for me to share stories with anyone
What do you mean?
>>
>>18830974

Let's say this,if I start to remember a dream when I go into details describing it a lot of stuff surfaces,there is this town were I lived for 10 years (Viareggio for everyone who's interested) which isn't that big deal,hated that place with a passion but was a good point for my training as mountains are not that far and whatever.I had multiple dreams of Viareggio,Lucca,Lido di Camaiore and surroundings,the place were I worked in my dreams is kinda fucked up in a building engineering nightmare,multi level docks,a dome with yacht docked beneath,a fuck huge radar antenna above those covered docks,woods nearby are 6x time bigger and I can continue past the 2000 character line as all those dreams let me explore nearly 80% of said place.

This didn't happen just for that place but for many others,some are not even related to me,I come up with a conclusion that those are either future or alternate versions of said towns,while on other dreams I'm starting to doubt something that was showed in Star Trek Voyager with Borgs which dreams reunited them in a common place,as some shit in the past happened and in crowd I noticed this girl who looked like out of the place,as she wasn't bending well into the crowd and avoided them,we both acknowledge each other presence but when I tried to see if she was for real or just an NPC I scared her and disappeared.So if my desire was to bring up her attention and godly smile by tripping on my feet why in the earth I made her disappear?It was also the same on the most /k/ dream I ever had,fighting in WW2 in a nazi occupied town,made my comrades sing Katyusha till some of those german soldiers turned themselves into british soldiers,started to curse me about ruining their dream but when we all realized what was happening we got interrupted by a hand grenade and dream was goner.From time to time while asleep I can still hear the entire town singing Katyusha which is so surreal and awesome at same time.

OP don't kill yourself.
>>
>>18830974
Shit nigger, I must've had a past life where I had the physical form of a paper bag and kept blowing around my room as my dog chased me.

This thread is r/I'm13AndThisIsDeep tier. You're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>18833207
/thread
>>
>>18830974
>I heard something on the Internet
>I can't really disprove it
>It sounds pretty cool
>IT IS REAL
>>
Explain lucid dreaming you fuck.
>>
>>18831073
Its his bedtime anon.
>>
>>18830974
>our dreams, involving ourselves, are memories from past lives which occurred in different timelines.
I thought this as a kid. I had an elaborate series of dreams where there was food rationing and everyone was very thin, the sky and earth were near barren while the food distribution centers were very sleek and modern and guarded by high tech robotic sentinels. me and the other kids liked playing in a run down stadium and we would sit high in the stands on the side that was standing still and watch sunsets.
i was having these dreams at 7 or so. very strange.
>>
>>18834043
I only had a few different dreams, they would continue the next night.

Being chased by dinosaurs, hiding under stairs trying to stay out of view.
>>
>>18830974
the timelines exist because ancient humans accessing technology to live eternal life...and humans who newly access technology to live eternal life...are doing some complicated action.

Dates are only good if other people are using the same calendar and times. There were moments when many humans experienced some god-tier events caused by humans accessing technology to live eternal life. Sometimes millions of humans were youthed at one time...and the millions thought they had time traveled or something like that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.