[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys do realize you will all disappear when judgement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
you guys do realize you will all disappear when judgement day comes, right?
>>
File: 1490172922601.png (115KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
1490172922601.png
115KB, 304x308px
>>18827533
This year was it right?
>>
>>18827533
No I won't, still having a soul will save you from it.
>>
>>18827533
way to spread the good news. i'm sure jesus is proud of your approach.
>>
Oh man, I'll be gone way before that.
>>
Do you know of a way to hurry that shit along?
I'm still waiting for the millennium bug, ragnarok and 2012. Getting awfully tired of this apocalypse shit spitting on my dick and calling it a blowjob.
>>
We already know whats gonna happen.
old news anon...very old news

no we won't all die. even the ones in the US will survive (well some anyway)
>>
>>18827617
>well some anyway
The Muslim ones, right?
>>
>>18827621
has very little to do with religion desu

if you live in a major city on either of the coasts there's a big chance you'll just be wiped off
>>
>>18827628
>if you live in a major city on either of the coasts there's a big chance you'll just be wiped off
Quite the opposite as it happens
>>
>>18827646
elaborate
>>
>>18827654
You'll find out for yourself soon enough
>>
>>18827658
why try to keep it secret?
I already know its a fake alien invasion of some type
with holograms apparently

project bluebeam?
>>
>>18827661
>its a fake alien invasion
You're way off base, friend.
>>
We're going into WW3 that will end in Globalization.
>>
ok so what is going to happen on judgement day? it's hard to have a discussion when the topic isn't actually stated.
>>
No telling how exactly it'll work, but I don't subscribe to the instant gratification thing. If I'm judged unworthy I will still live true to the very last breath.
>>
>>18827672
lemme guess
you go on /pol and post those threads about the 4 horsemen

saying it'll be nuclear war with russia or whatnot
>>
>>18827672
If youd knew ANYTHING youd say it.
Feeling a bit more important now? sad sack of shit.
>>
>>18827701
You seem to think you know something????
>>18827628

>>18827702
Stay mad, friend, it will help in the coming months.
>>
>>18827533
why are /x/ users going to disappear? is this a simulation/npc thing?
>>
you guys do realize christianity started as a death cult and doomsday will always be around the corner from their perspective, right?
>>
Nothing will happen

if anything this shit will only take place in the US
a place where MOST of the posters are from on 4 chan and they seem to think they are the center of the universe

couldn;t care less if US was wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>18827752
Don't be so bitter Akhmed
>>
>>18827752
If that really did happen it would destroy your way of life too, idk if you're a rural goatherd in Riyadh. It's really more like you're the one that can't see past the tip of your (probably brown) nose.
>>
Just guys? Wtf man
>>
>>18827778
Womyn are the spawn of the Devil
>>
>>18827786
This logic comes from the fact that temptation can cause a man (a person really) to abandon or put off spiritual pursuits in favor of worldly (sexual) conquest. It's predicated on the cat and mouse gender dynamic encouraged by patriarchal thinking. In that sense women are as evil as men whom are in turn as evil as food meant to taste good rather than nourish.
>>
On Judgement Day even animals will get thier justice.

I have this weird image in my head of my little puppers in front of all creation saying "Beloved master was always kind to me..."
>>
The living will never die and the dead were never alive.
>>
Lmao, the 'space alien' invasion will be real
The soil will liquefy, massive chasms and sinkholes will swallow up entire cities, there's probably gonna be several moons, and different things/symbols written on them (including our current moon), also the seas will combust and atmospheric pressures will change giving people permanent excruciating migraines
Also the earth isn't a sphere :^)
>>
>>18828265
Citations needed cunt
>>
>>18827533
Yeah baby,
Hopefully, Mother will flush this shithole soon
>>
>>18827658
SPOOFY!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1489781114535.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489781114535.png
315KB, 531x502px
>>18827533
The enemies of God get Cast into Gehenna fire, but it also says in the bible many others will not be allowed to enter the Golden city. This was stated AFTER the Gehenna fire had happened. If you don't chose a side I assume you can keep on doing your own shit. Just make sure you don't choose a side though, it will be hard.
>>
File: ee91101.jpg (15KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
ee91101.jpg
15KB, 1038x576px
>>18828265
Here's the symbol which will appear on earth's moon.
>>
File: IMG_3008.jpg (402KB, 1242x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.jpg
402KB, 1242x900px
>>18827533
So, the idea is we all have to answer when we die. Well, I'm in the clear by your standards, Christianity. But still, do you really believe the world will grind to a stop just so Christianity can be proven right? Because I can't see many other benefits to this. Just a big I told you so if your right. And then? Kek. Seems like a big build up just to have many people ripped mercilessly from their loved ones. Doesn't sound very...Christian.
>>
>>18827747
I feel like it became more of a doomsday cult from people like op
>>
>>18827533
thank fucking god
>>
>>18828844
Normies don't even know what lies beyond the clouds and yet they still consider themselves educated on the natures of this Universe kek
Normies job today is to delight in the self assurance that he has mastered an understanding of this realm, even convincing himself that a master theologian would bow to his intellectual prowess lmao
>>
>>18827747
Jesus said this "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only" so Christians that come up with fake doomsday dates don't even listen to what Jesus said himself. Yes we're living in the end times, but that doesn't mean we know when Jesus will return. God bless!!
>>
>people unironically believing in the most mainstream and retarded religion call other people normies
>actual christian normalfags are posting on this thread
>actual christian normalfags literally believe that a millenia old book, rewritten every century to cater to political changes and of which 80% of the books are either destroyed or heretical / borderline illegal to read; is the answer to everything and is in no possible way corrupted
Not giving you that (you) either
>>
>>18829311
What makes it more retarded than say Judaism? Go.
>>
>>18829311
damn it feels good to be gangsta
>>
I don't know if this will happen, lol
>>
Your freedom to lie dies on that say. Because your freedom to lie is your jailer, your enemy. It keeps you in the arms of deceivers - those who spread pain and suffering. How badly do you need to lie? why can't you just be one person?
>>
>>18827533
Your point is?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.