[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. I did this a while back and some people seemed to enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11

File: 1415933470938.jpg (178KB, 752x590px) Image search: [Google]
1415933470938.jpg
178KB, 752x590px
Hey /x/. I did this a while back and some people seemed to enjoy it. I'm not a very good artist but I can draw fairly well, and this is really good practice for me. So, yeah, tell me about a dream that you had, a creature that you dreamed of, describe it thoroughly, the less humanoid it is the better, and I'll try my best to draw it.

Other anons who want to share their own interpretations of the descriptions are also welcome to join, I don't really want the attention and I won't be mad if a better artist hijacks the thread, I just feel like drawing a bit.
>>
>>18825308
Interested. But good of an artist are you, I'd love for you to draw a Dmt trip of mine
>>
>>18825308
I think it would be to complicated
>>
File: 1490652573350522325300.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490652573350522325300.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825308
havnt seen a draw thread in a while, post some, I'll bump with my own and I'm far from an artist. mostly a mix of different scenes I tried to take from my own psychedelic experiences, mostly Lsd and dmt.
>>
>>18825348
I wish I could draw, I have had so many experiences that I would love to see pictures of. The majority from Dmt trips.

There are some really skilled artists out there that are obviously tripping, the art resembles the altered state to much for them not to be
>>
File: 1490652726810-1619990305.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490652726810-1619990305.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825348
best recollection of what I seen just before my dmt breakthrough. apparently it's called a mandala and i sort of went through it to go somewhere I can barely describe with words or images. can't really discuss it without someone going apeshit to its veracity or links to paranormal, or it straight up gets hijacked by mystics trying to use it to make you believe whatever nonsense they try to attach to it.
>>
>>18825336
>>18825348
Last time I did it was a while ago, this and another drawing are the only ones I've kept on my hard drive. Mind you, I no longer have a scanner nor do I have white sheets of paper or a drawing notebook, so the images will be lower quality.

As I said, I'm better at animal forms and abstract shapes than I am making humanoids. Asking me to draw your typical creepy dude in a suit would probably turn out mediocre.
>>
File: weirdy.png (170KB, 601x578px) Image search: [Google]
weirdy.png
170KB, 601x578px
>>18825364
Forgot pic heh
>>
File: mothman.png (225KB, 596x556px) Image search: [Google]
mothman.png
225KB, 596x556px
>>18825368
Aaaand this is the only other one I've kept from past threads. My life has changed a lot since last I did this I guess.
>>
>>18825362
How many breakthroughs you think you have had, don't have to discuss specifics.

My friends have trouble breaking through smoking the same spice, I breakthrough everytime without fail.
>>
File: 1490653071212-1504449682.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490653071212-1504449682.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825358
True, some amazing work is done thanks to that, though one thing I learned from the my experiences is that the place those images comes from is always there, it's not a symptom of the psychedelic it's just a side effect. The psychedelic basically poisons you and blurs you senses, the the brains works overtime to counteract the change. It's the shift in perspective that causes you to "breakthrough" since the breakthrough (imho) is the point that your body flips the death switch from separate organism to literally part of everything, which is what you are by definition, built from the things everything else is, sustained by constantly consuming your own environment in order to maintain dominance over it. Can't separate us from our environment, anyway I'm going on. Point is I was at a point in which I didn't know whether to go full buddha or play the game.

I went for the latter, I just have these silly drawings and a lot more unanswered questions, seemingly no better than before I started, yet strangely satisfied.

Point is I
>>
File: 20170327_233148.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_233148.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825401
Point is I believe that what you think is your end is just flipping a switch, terrifying, but after a while it really is just you and the universe, psychedelic or not, that is what is so special about life and the gift of death, some people never have that realisation and sometimes I still feel a bit "I wish this would hurry up" but I'm appreciating all the good and the bad a little bit more, even if I don't achieve all I think, I'm grateful for thinking if that makes sense..

>>18825368
>>18825376
I like these, it's always the wings that creep me out.
>>
>>18825308
so i had this dream a long time ago, i just remember it because it was really vivid, in the dream i was laying in my bed i couldnt move, then i heard a voice coming from the closet took a peek and just see pure dark in that moment i get really really scared that i started to move again, trying to stand up beside my bed but fall back again, i realised it was just a dream and that i needed to wake up, in desesperation i started to bite my fingers it did hurt but didnt wake up, then this cloudy or goo thing that was taking the entire space around me and my room holds me behind my back and started to stab me really slow in my stomach and me trying to stop it, hurt like hell and the thing was just telling me the time was getting closer.
>>
File: 20170327_233216.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_233216.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825461
Anybody got anymore? I'll just bump what I got but falling asleep. Anyone else any breakthrough stories?

Considering trying some again in the summer, maybe innawoods or camping near moutains. Maybe just leave it altogether. I always think it's a grand revelation given to me by the Lsd or dmt til I remember it's the fall that sets you free, but that's the gamble, you know that where youre going, you're coming back changed, and you didn't even move. Terrifying/enlightening.
>>
File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>18825308
Hey OP I've got one I'd like you to draw

I had a DXM trip and I was relaxing in my yard looking at a cat that was sitting in a bush. My eyes were half closed and in the closed part I saw this pulsating mass of organic matter. It looked bright orange and hot almost like it was made of lava or molten rock except it was alive. It was in the form of this insectoid creature. It was sort of pulsating and I felt like it was aware of me but it didn't seem to mind. I felt very relaxed and just watched it while I watched the cat at the same time.

In the lower half of my eyes I could see the outside world as normal and in the closed half I saw the imsectoid creature.
>>
File: 20170327_233227.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_233227.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18825497
that's all I got for now, the rest are influenced by Indian and Buddhist imagery after I began to research into what I saw all those years ago, my artwork never improved but I think my understanding has (ha)
>>
File: OOT_-_Flare_Dancer.png (74KB, 584x583px) Image search: [Google]
OOT_-_Flare_Dancer.png
74KB, 584x583px
I guess this does kinda fall under the
'creepy guy in a suit" category but it could still be interesting. I had this dream where a group of ghost hunters were preparing to defend my basement from some kind of spooky thing that was gonna visit. I'll skip the details and just say that it was basically a suit and top hat with the proportions like that of the skeleton guy from Nightmare before Christmas with purple mist spilling out of it for a body. It's eyes looked like the flame of a candle and the mist that was it's arms solidified into big spikes. I ended up being impaled by the thing and a portal opened where it stabbed me which it then started to stir like some kind of gumbo. Kinda looked like pic related only skinnier.
>>
I made a thread and some people were interested and others were pretty shitty at it, I know you said it would help if its not humanoid but if you could draw it I would really appreciate it

> this thing was humanoid at least and stood a minimum of 6ft high
> it was grey and the skin looked like old paper from what I could tell
> it's face was long with sagging skin and the hole where it's eyes should've been were blacker then black, I thought it was staring into my very essence
> it was skinny and boney as hell, and it's joints looked out of place
> had a smile with sharp teeth and the jaw would go real low

If you need more of a description I can try, thanks man
>>
>>18825401
Zebras head looks like a schlong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.