[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote viewing. Anyone ever tried? How successful is "The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490467320571.png (922KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490467320571.png
922KB, 1920x1080px
Remote viewing. Anyone ever tried? How successful is "The unconscious guess"?
>>
My method of scrying is fairly similar. It's kind of annoying to do because it tires you out, but I did an experiment with a girl on skype audio whose picture I hadn't seen and described how she looks. I was able to see a mole on her cheek, but I missed one of them. Still, not too bad.
>>
>>18820857
I believe you but did you drown your mind out or focus. Lets say telekenesis/psychic was a thing, what if it occurs when we are literally numb and relaxed to the max
>>
>>18820876
I did it the same way I scry. I went into a light trance and looked. It's hard to explain to someone who doesn't know how to scry. I did it actively, as opposed to passively, if that's what you're wondering.
>>
>>18820909
light trance. Ye, I dont scry at all. Well something to look into.

Do you see yourself getting better or roughly inefficent for all details
>>
>>18820923
This was almost 2 years ago, and I had only been scrying for a few months. I've become a much better scryer, but details are still hard. For example, I can't see eyes at all for some reason. I've done sessions where I have managed to construct the face in my mind perfectly and seen things like birthmarks, but still been completely unable to see the eyes.

I've gotten better at seeing surrounding environment. Unfortunately, most of my practice has been doing readings on /div/ about next bf/gf, but I wanted to see how much of the surrounding environment I could see, snd that's been where I've experienced the most growth.

Nowadays I don't have much time to practice, or I would still be doing hours-long sessions like I used to.
>>
>>18820909
>I went into a light trance and looked.

You're going to have to be a lot more precise than that if you want to spark a debate.
>>
>>18820950
Oh right, and I forgot to mention that I have involved other senses too. My hearing is the easiest one to involve. See pic related, a reading I did for an anon wherein I heard the noise of the saw where he works. Feel free to check the archive to see that he told me nothing other than that he works at a factory.
>>
>>18820973
I'm not used to discussing this with people who aren't familiar with scrying techniques, so I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'd be happy to answer specific questions.
>>
>>18820973
Who the hell said anyone was trying to debate?
>>
>>18821022
Scrying became easier for me one day... it was dark outside, and I was looking out a window. My eyes shifted in and out of focus, between my reflection and the world outside the window. Me recognizing this subtle shift in perception enabled me to scry a lot more efficiently, and to awaken my astral vision more quickly.
>>
>>18821130
From the experiences of scryers I've mentored or taught, it seems that the first time is the hardest, and the other hard thing is holding a scene, as opposed to just an image. That bit I accomplished through stamina exercises. The student who participated in the stamina exercises with me can hold very long and detailed scenes rich with symbolism snd accurate, but she can't seem to see literal things for some reason.
>>
>>18820950
interesting. eyes are the key into the soul. a forbidden area for the unskilled.
>>
>>18821149
So how good are you at astral navigation or the ability to scry how limited is it?
>>
>>18821457
I don't do much Astral work, honestly. Most of my efforts have been focused on the material plane or on informing my occult work.

The limits to scrying come down to personal development. If you work really hard, practice diligently, and continuously challenge yourself, you'll be able to do some pretty amazing things.
>>
>>18821540
Thx 4 ur post.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.