[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed how weird people and the human race is becoming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 16

Have you noticed how weird people and the human race is becoming? People are trans, doing crazy plastic surgery to barely resemble a human, people are making themselves look less and less like creatures of our race. I am convinced we are in the middle of some body snatcher, alien take over cross over period in time, where aliens are making themselves more visible, and people are becoming more accepting of it or joining in to try and look like them.
>>
>>18819612
Bump cuz interested
>>
>>18819612
Nah whites are just getting too comfy and going nuts. You don't see Jamal pulling all this weird shit.
>>
>>18819612

It's just Jewish influence over nations

You can laugh at this statement all you want, but your mockery won't change reality
>>
>>18819622
You'd be surprised at how many nogs pull weird shit.
There are tonnes of African tribes inserting discs into their face, cutting themselves to create scar body-art, and a tribe of aboriginals in Australia cut their dick open lengthwise on the regular.
>>
>>18819635
Once you take the Red Pill you never look at the world the same again
>>
>>18819635
>>18819653
Truth
>>
>>18819612
You could also blame Tumblr, they promote mental disorders and tell people they should be mentally ill
>>
The world is becoming more accepting, as many people won't conform to what we see as "normal." Many of the heretics on this board would have been burned at the stake for having an interest in divination, which people can now have as a hobby. People being "trans" is far older than our current day arguement, and it really shouldn't matter if people want to act like the opposite gender they were assigned due to their genitalia. Fuck, tattoo yourself as a cat of you want to.
>>
>>18819677
Tumblr is a symptom of the problem, not the cause.
>>
File: IMG_3958.jpg (35KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3958.jpg
35KB, 640x638px
>>18819612

Our society has become easy to survive in. The first world countries have gotten so far away from the basic struggle of survival. we are at a stage beyond the point of taking care of everyone's basic needs and we now feel we can pander to improve people's feelings. This is not a good thing as many people feel very differently about many things, it will bring great division and weaken our society to the point of useless, inviting other countries to easily walk in and take over. It happened to Rome, and it will happen to us.

Welcome to history.
>>
>>18819681
Promoting degeneracy and mental illness is not the duty of a healthy society
>>
>>18819690
Who says expressing oneself without being a harm to others is degenerate?
>>
>>18819692
Because it doesn't benefit society economically, intellectually, culturally, spiritually or morally. Art is expressing yourself, giving hormone blockers to children, or letting teenagers have sex changes on a whim is a crime against humanity.
>>
File: jpg_hegel[1].jpg (39KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
jpg_hegel[1].jpg
39KB, 309x400px
>>18819688
>It happened to Rome
>it will happen to us

boy, if you gon getcho....
>>
Does anyone think it has to do with the inorganic chemicals we've created that alter the chemistry of our brain? Wether or not people believe that it's been done on purpose or not, there is evidence of plastics, fumes, pollution, ... that disrupt the normal biological processes of human. It sounds like it would make sense...
>>
File: HEISBREAKINGTHECONDITIONING.jpg (21KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
HEISBREAKINGTHECONDITIONING.jpg
21KB, 600x315px
>>18819612
He is becoming aware.
We have to put him down.
>>
>>18819764
Look up and watch some videos on Youtube regarding the assault on our endocrine system, you will find it interesting.
>>
File: witchfinder.jpg (327KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
witchfinder.jpg
327KB, 800x526px
>>18819612
>have you noticed all the witches around causing crops to fail and bewitching the young men?
>>
>>18819688
>Welcome to history.
If you knew history you'd know that Western society has had this kind of shit non-stop. The only difference now is that science is able to change what people do and society is in an enlightenment phase (something we've lived through before).
Pax Americana might end, not the entirety of Western society or any of what OP is talking about. Typical American to think the two are the same thing.
>>
>>18819612
I believe it's really the easy access of information on the Internet that is making us more aware of this stuff. The human race has always been weird.
>>
>>18819824
This. It's a mental thing akin to when you learn a word or remember something and then you start seeing it everywhere and think it's a weird coincidence. It was always there, your just thinking about it now.
>>
>>18819773
When I typed it in i just got a bunch of educations crash course videos on the endocrine system, and there's one video that's different called "Slow Kill Holocaust: Proof the Government is Killing You" by The Alex Jones Channel. Should I watch that?
>>
>>18819846
>Alex Jones
>Should I watch
He's a CIA shill. No.
>>
>>18819871
>Alex Jones
>Shill
>>
>>18819876
>rises to prominence "unveiling" a conspiracy that is well known prior to him and doesn't hurt anybody
>spreads pre-existing conspiracy theories that serve the government's activities abroad while pushing standard right-wing beliefs domestically
>serves to neutralize anti-government conspiracy theorists and make them radical conservatives while serving to make conspiracy theorists look like wingnuts to non-conspiracy theorists/leftists
>COINTELPRO did the same thing

Look up Hal Turner.
Alex Jones is always one scandal away from losing his government money just like Hal. I'd bet my life that's why he's been backing down so hard on Pizzagate.
>>
>>18819739
If people feel like they can express themselves, they'll be more apt to be happy and create. It's not a crime against humanity, kid.
>>
>>18819612
It's just the new age OP. We are transitioning out of the age of information and into the age of transhumanisim or artificial human evolution if you will.
>>
>>18819681
>burned at the stake for practicing divination
Rome had state-certified diviners. You're falling for the "past societies were just like the Puritans" meme. But the Puritans were crazy cultists in the eyes of the rest of the world even at the time.
>>
>>18820141
Roman civilization isn't the only civilization. Try 18th century America.
>>
>>18819612
>Implying trans people haven't existed since at least the beginning of written history, and body modifications are a new thing
>>
>>18819622
Blacks are 3 times more likely to be a faggot than a white person
>>
>>18819612
go back to /pol/
>>
>>18819653
The red pill of methaqualone, apparently.
>>
>>18820147
Did you even read?
>>
>>18820141
Also, ever heard of the Catholic church?
>>
>>18820158
Not that anon, but:
>Many of the heretics on this board would have been burned at the stake for having an interest in divination, which people can now have as a hobby

I don't see any civilization or time period mentioned in there anywhere.
>>
>>18820151
Huh. Source?
>>
>>18820159
>wiccan detected
>>
>>18820177
The /pol/ish frog confirms.
>>
>>18820168
Not currently on my computer but if I remember tomorrow I'll post the pic with its sources I just hope I didn't delete it.

It was something about certain acts where blacks didn't see them to be gay though they were
>>
>>18819896
>get stupid ideas put into their heads by our sick society
>to irreversible things to their bodies
>commit suicide when the reality of what they've done finally hits them
So happy and free.
>>
>mfw i look at these weirdos
>>
>>18820206
Dude, people get things like tattoos all the time, which are permanent, and live to a ripe old age. Maybe you should try to stop projecting your insecurities onto other people. Just because you have a lot of hang-ups and fears, it doesn't necessarily follow that everyone else shares those.
>>
>>18820219
>a tattoo is the same thing as slicing your dick in half and pretending it's a vagina
>>
>>18820177
Please, enlighten me: what does wicca have to do with the persecution of 'heretics' by the Catholic church during the inquisition?
>>
>>18820231
Persecution of crypto-Muslims shortly after the Reconquista for some fairly rational political reasons.Wicca is related because it runs the 21st century muh ebil oppressive Catholics line.
>>
>>18820226
Nobody 'slices their dick in half and pretends it's a vagina."
Even the tribes that *actually* slice their dicks in half aren't pretending it's a vagina. Again , your lack of functional knowledge of sociology, psychology, and anthropology, along with your serious projection (which you still haven't addressed, presumably because it's already self-evident), is simply unhealthy, and is likely what is leading to your severe anal discomfort over everybody else's lives and choices.
>>
>>18820241
well I can assure you, no wiccans were persecuted. If you consider destroying anybody who might cause a modicum of apprehension over the status quo or encourage others to think for themselves to be
>fairly rational political reasons

Then I really have nothing to say.
Other than
Keep >>>/pol/ shit in >>>/pol/
>>
>>18819612

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=202_1490500862
>>
>>18820249
>if you care about free discourse you can't purge recently conquered territory of enemy combatants
>>
It could be the Mandela effect
>>
>>18820258
Well of course freedom of speech aplies to the opinions that you don't like too.

>>18820249
What wiccans believe now was persecuted even if the wiccan religion as such didn't existed it's based in beliefs that were persecuted like celtic paganism.

>>18820244
I think the bottom argument it's "stop liking what I don't like".

>>18820206
This it's a problem, ear expansions are a problem, they do it because it's a trend but the results are permanent and before they notice they ruptured their ear lobe and need surgery and it looks awful and they hate it.
>>
>>18820270
>if you don't let yourself be conquered you hate freedom
>>
>>18820270
>what about the persecuted celtic pagans
>not a wicca
>>
There have literally been trans people forever. In Ancient Greece there were trans people.
>>
Extraterrestrial entities are currently splicing their DNA in us and could have been doing this for thousands of years, however I doubt this is the reason why humans are acting weird as you put it and physically altering themselves with chemicals and surgery. It's probably because

>society and power figures facilitate, normalize, and accept people with mental illness and delusion
>chemicals, plastics, and other pollutants disrupt our endocrine system and fuck with our hormones
>the food we eat also disrupts our endocrine system
>a lot of things mess with our endocrine system
>people want to individualize themselves from the other 7+ billion people living here by making themselves look ridiculous

I don't know if it's going to ultimately slow us down from progressing into a type 2 civilization or not,
>>
>>18820288
Yeah the ancient people also believed that one day a giant snake would swallow the sun
>>
>>18820288
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18820296
But the point of this thread was that "it's a new thing."
Or do you not even read before you shitpost?
>>
>>18820244
Would you like me to find you footage of a surgery?
>>
>>18820303
I'm saying the ancient people were not reliable that it isn't a normal thing wether it is new or old
>>
All of you fucks bitching and moaning about how body modification(through tattoos/piercings/surgery) is unnatural are cunts. Body modification has been a part of our race for thousands of generations.its a part of our culture. Humanity was born to be free and do what ever the fuck it wants. We're all gonna die in the end, so what do you care if Jonny Jones wants a brand spanking new cunt, or jimmy two cocks wants to tattoo his face. Quit holding our race back. We were meant to evolve.
>>
>>18820311
No, I'm saying you're over-simplifying the process, probably because that's the only way you can wrap your head around it. It's ok.
>>
>>18820315
Evolve into a race of faggots
>>
>>18820322
Who hurt you? Did somebody touch you in your no-no zone when you were young?
>>
File: 14646067.png (122KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
14646067.png
122KB, 500x522px
>>18819885
This.
People think in extremes. If someone told you he's a vegan 10 years ago, you wouldnt think anything more of it. He just really cares about animals and health, whatever.
If someone tries to talk about being a vegan now I'd probably assume they are some sort of post-tumblr lunatic and change the subject immediately, or just walk away.

Alex Jones' ridiculous alien conspiracies and staunch support for borderline fascism makes him either really fucking stupid or one of the most succesful shills ever.
To the right wing, he is the go-to "real news" guy, and he only talks about nationalistic "'merica best :D" conspitacies.
To the left wing, he is a lunatic that believes giant space lizards are hiding in the government and making people gay for some reason.
>>
>>18820288
Maybe the odd pervert who liked to wear woman's clothes. Not quite the same thing as what we have today.
>>
>>18820319
I'm oversimplifying things, but people who think a few cuts and a few stitches will magically make them women aren't?
>>
>>18820334
No, they had fucking eunuchs. Look that shit up. And actual trannies, but it was pre-op back then as far as I know. Other than the eunuchs, of course.
>>
>>18820345
Well, I don't think they think that. I think they think a few cuts and stitches will give them a semi-functional vagina, which is what they end up with.
>>
>>18820312
>posts on forechan
>on /x/ of all places
>probably believes in le happy merchant, ghosts, skinwalkers, reptilians or other memes for retards
>"not being normal is bad :D"
I wish self-awareness was a normal thing too
>>
>>18820351
Also,
Normal (adj.) conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected. So yeah.
>>
>>18819896
Except many trannies are still unhappy af after they transition. Probably many dont create shit afterwards but develop a serious depression and live off welfare.
>>
>>18820349
They end up with a hole, sure. it's as much of a real vagina as a flesh light.
>>
>>18820274
Freedom of speech, you can jail someone but let him speak, it's actually easier than trying to silence him.

>>18820283
That's what wiccans practice I know when Wiccan religion was formed as such, but the beliefs and traditions are older than that.

>>18820296
Ten Ten Vilu and Cai Cai Vilu will swallow Inti one day and there's nothing you can do about it.

>>18820331
Jones does what all conspiracy nuts had always done, he isn't different from Art Bell.

Crazy and entertaining, the subjects they talk about and the people who listens to them allows this, not a goverment budget.

>>18820360
People don't treat trannies correctly therefore they depress, it's plenty of evident.

>>18820368
It's a attached to a real person, at least.
>>
>>18820347
Eunuchs were not "trannies". I guess all the slaves that were castrated by the Arabic slave traders were trannies too.
>>
>>18820378
>people you are literally at war with should not be driven out of your territory because this would violate their freedom of speech
>>
>>18820388
>we need to burn down the Constitution to save it
>1984.jpg
>>
>>18820378
What's the correct way to treat a tranny though? To deny reality and see them as as much as a male or female as those who were born as such. Am I mistreating trannies by refusing to have sex with them on the grounds that they aren't real women?
>>
>>18820403
how do you treat people you find physically ugly in public?
>>
>>18820410
I'm polite to them, of course. But I'm not going to pretend they aren't ugly.
>>
>>18820403
Yes, it's transphobic and makes you an evil nazi bigot. Check you privilege.
>>
>>18819688
This is the reality, I'm afraid...
>>
>>18820509
Except we're STILL not taking care of everybody's basic needs in our own countries.
>>
>>18819612
i think you are close to the truth

my understanding is that it is aliens or atleast an outside force doing this to us.

It is trying to cause mass degeneracy so we fall apart and eventually kill each other. It is trying to make sure we don't leave the planet because we would be a threat to it if we did one day.

So it is there, invisible, just trying to rip us apart day by day, destroying anything that is decent and only promoting all that is evil.
>>
>>18820543
The only thing that would cause us to kill each other is a bunch of lazy fat fucks getting their panties in a wad over people being different, then screeching "MUH Buybull" while killing everyone that's different, leaving only lazy fat fucks with wadded panties to run the world. And you know how far that would get.
>>
>>18820417
Well that affecs them and doesn't makes them prettier.

But if you treat them well ugly girls can get more attractive and have more self confidence.

That's why attractive trannies don't care.

>>18820543
That makes more sense than jews.
>>
Implementation of all these social movements/programming

Mixed messages being pushed within western society through different forms of media.

Pulls the mind apart and confuses people, that's why we are seeing so many strange people with mental issues more now than ever before
>>
>>18820551
no it won't happen like that fool

it will be all the degenerates that start the conflict, its their nature. They don't just expect to be excepted, but to be worshiped. They don't work, ever. They are worthless. They expect all the decent non-freaks to continue doing the work while they sit back and engage in roman style degeneracy. Eventually the good people will stop working too, because they won't want to be slaves... then soceity will fall as a whole.

Eventually things will be so bad the only thing left to do is to do what we always do, clean up the degeneracy through a massive war and start over.

Only this time we have such powerful weapons, we are all unlikely to survive.
>>
>>18820578
>more now than ever before
Yeah, or maybe it has something to do with, like, population growth? Yes, there are more, but there are more people. Percentage wise it's probably pretty close to the same it always was. Of course these things haven't always been viewed thru a medical/psych lens, so it's not like there's any measurable way to back up your bullshit anyway.
>>
>>18820588
You are part of the problem, so don't doubt for a second that if that does happen, you'll be one of the first to go. See, people who call others degenerates because they don't understand them, trade in the most degraded forms of degeneracy. It's almost a universal law.
>>
>>18819612
>tfw childhood friend is trans
Does that mean I've been friends with an alien all this time and didn't know that?
Cool. I hope he takes me to his home planet of Transsexual, Transylvania one day.
>>
>>18819612
Body modification has always been human nature. as in most tribal groups that still practice. We just have newer, faster and safer methods. Nothing Paranormal ("unless we are always just trying to grab onto a fragment of a past incarnation")
/thread-ish
good discussion but humans had 60/70 years roughly two generations of trying this conservatives sophisticated aplhas but we always devolve back into our beta instinctual self. And instincts will 50-50 get you killed.
>>
>>18820599
your are a degenerate cancer

enjoy your life style while it lasts, good people are getting ready to take back whats ours and put you back in the trash where you belong
>>
>>18820614
You're awfully tough, for a keyboard warrior. It's ok though, I feel genuinely sorry for most people who feel the need to vent their rage in such a way, especially from behind a computer on an anonymous message board. Good luck getting things sorted out. Here's to things looking up for you.
>>
>>18820589
>your bullshit
>Percentage wise it's probably pretty close to the same it always was.
>Of course these things haven't always been viewed thru a medical/psych lens
So.... it's not like there's any measurable way to back up your "bullshit" population growth theory as well
>>
>>18820621
>>18820551
reread your posts and then apply that to youself
> I feel genuinely sorry for most people who feel the need to vent their rage in such a way, especially from behind a computer on an anonymous message board

I wasn't angry, just replying to your anger you aids oozing tranny faggot.
>>
>>18820635
No, I can see your posts are the product of a healthy, well-adjusted, calm and reasonable mind. You're totally right
>>
>>18820632
Well, there is evidence that, since the beginning of the time when humans began to understand, classify, and treat things like mental disorders, they have largely decreased, likely due to better treatment/care and understanding of the conditions themselves. But you're right, I can't make any claims further back than when humans began to understand such things from a scientific perspective.
>>
>>18820646
thanks faggot, glad you see the light
>>
>>18820543
Are you this effing dense? Do you honestly think that a species that has interstellar travel technology would see us as a threat? They could just bombard the planet from orbit if they really wanted to be rid of us.
>>
>>18820658
Now that you dropped epic redpills you had better hit up /co/ and let them know that a black character in comics is an act of white genocide.
>>
>>18820732
Lelelelel
>>
>>18820315
>Evolving
>Degenerating into a race of non gender freaks who cant reproduce and don't produce anything of worth

Okay buddy
>>
>>18820378
Post op trannies do not kill themselves because they are bullied, the suicide rates for them are insanely high, and tons of people get bullied viciously, yet their suicide rates are nowhere near as high as trannies.

Trannies commit suicide because they're mentally ill and surgery doesn't fix that.
>>
Whites and Jews, They doing this shit and dragging the other races into it.
>>
>>18820552
I'm of the mindset that if you're honest about there being a problem, people might be more inclined to fix it. Tell someone he should try to lose some weight, and maybe you'll set him on the right path to not dying of a heart attack age 50.
>>
>>18820888
Yeah, but telling someone they are ugly or fat is different from telling them they need to improve their health and well-being
>>
>>18820888
24*
>>
>>18820863
[citation needed]
also, keep >>>/pol/ shit in >>>/pol/
this thread is not paranormal, but rather very, very, sadly, normal.
>>
>>18820863
> tons of people get bullied viciously, yet their suicide rates are nowhere near as high as trannies

It's almost as if the world treating you like the opposite gender that you perceive yourself as might have something to do with that!

And no, it doesn't just stop after SRS/hormones. Some people's family/friends/peers never accept them.
>>
>>18820897
But politeness should never come before honesty.
>>
>>18820732
>>18820743
If the black character replaced a character that was formerly white, then I would say it is part of an agenda of white genocide. I don't see how other people don't see this.

You see it too, your just trying to bait me into responding like this so you can call me a Nazi.... tired tactics for a dumber generation to fall for, this generation isn't going to fall for this shit so easily pal.

for the record, I really like black characters that where already black, nothing wrong with that. Blade, Black Panther, Cyborg, all pretty badass.

Could you imagine the uproar if one of those black characters were made white?
>>
>>18820917
You has to be polite before being honest.

Honesty it's for people you trust or don't care about.

Politeness it's for everyone else.
>>
>>18820917
You just go around telling everybody whatever the hell you think about them, irrespective of whether or no it's constructive? You not only expect but accept and welcome when/if others do the same to you? Like, you don't get triggered online or anything when someone tells you your point is way off base, or not based in reality? Or in real life, if people tell you you are ugly, or too lazy and dependent on others, or you smell bad and have shitty hygiene? You're completely glad to have them point it out so you can fix it right away, right?
>>
>>18820907
The problem is in their perception. We should try to fix that, rather than trying to force the rest of the population to go along with a delusion.
>>
>>18820933
If I smell bad, I definitely want to know that as soon as possible.
>>
>>18820946
"hi how ya doin? jesus fucking christ, i hope you're more intelligent than you look. also the band on your shirt fucking sucks."
>>
>>18820949
Yes, I would respect that person way more than someone who bullshitted me. Am I not being clear about this?
>>
>>18820946
God-damn, are you as dumb as you come across? I never even met a retard that couldn't tell when they smelled bad!
>>
>>18820956
It's easy to get used to your own scent.
>>
>>18820956
Actually the sense of smell adapts and you can't notice your own smell after a while the same way you can't feel your clothes all the time.

>>18820955
No one bullshits you by being polite.

They respect you enough to not bother you.
>>
>>18820937
The only way to fix the perception is to fix the body. Hence using surgery and hormones as treatment.

You wouldn't try to make a normal, non-trans man or woman think they're the opposite sex, would you? No, because it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>18820963
Yeah, your sense of smell adapts if you smell like shit all the time. If you smell good all the time, your sense of smell adapts to that, and you can tell when you smell bad.
>>
>>18820965
If you go in for all of that "born with a female brain" nonesense.
>>
>>18820963
You can help someone by simply opening your mouth, and you choose not to. That doesn't sound like respect to me. That's at best indifference, and at worst malevolence.
>>
>>18820153
>>18820403
Yes, you are a bigot and also a racist for withholding sex from someone you don't want to have sex with. Unless your a woman, then you're a fucking hero.
>>
>>18821003
You fix his odor problem and make him insecure for a long fucking time, how does that works in your head?
>>
>>18821010
Maybe he should be insecure about his smell if he's the kind of person who has a tendancy to smell bad. At least he'll remember to shower.
>>
>>18820981
Trans people literally have different brains from their own sex. Evidence: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
>>
>>18821018
I walked right into that.

What about having a big nose?
>>
>>18821024
inb4 eugenics to weed out faulty humans
>>
>>18821026
Well there's not a lot a person can do about that. But if they ask you if they have a big nose, I think the right thing is to be honest about it.
>>
>>18821035
Well that's just a good idea. The only argument anyone has against it is that it seems mean.
>>
>>18821039
Right, but if it makes them ugly, according to your earlier posts, you would at least tell them they are ugly, right? Maybe even that they are ugly *because* of their big nose?
>>
>>18821044
I wouldn't be rude about it, but if they asked, I'd tell them.
>>
>>18821024
>mentally ill people have different brains from healthy normal people

Wow what a shock

Depressed people literally have different brains from non depressed people.

It means we need to help them, not feed their delusions.
>>
>>18821039
It's not just when they ask.

Do you stare at it?

Do you use big nosed memes?

Those are all things that affect someone that has a big nose, but you don't consider that usually cause in the end you don't consider politeness as a principle instead of a meaning.
>>
you need trans if you want transhumans, cmon anon it's in the fucking name.

the devil has wanted to trick mankind into rejecting their humanity since day 1.
>>
>>18821053
I honestly don't find big noses unnattractive. I have a big nose. I like it. I'm more insecure about my weak chin.
>>
>>18821050
That's not what you implied here >>18820917 in your response to >>18820897
>>
>>18821066
Or even here:
>>18820888
You never once implied you would only say something if somebody asked until you got called out for being a shitty person.
>>
>>18821066
Sure it is. You don't be a dick about it, and blurt it out, but should the topic arise, you be honest about it.
>>
>>18821058
*whhooshh*
>'big picture' goes flying over anon's head
>>
>>18820723
no fool, im not that dense

jeez, i always gotta explain everything to pseudo intellectuals like yourself, you don't ever think before you reply....

they don't want to kill us completely, just our freewill and our ability to travel the stars and spread.

life is very rare, they want to study it. They want to study us and our intelligence, especially if it evolved in parallel to their own.
>>
>>18821079
>calls someone a pseudo intellectual
>meanwhile, posting his crazy conspiracy theories on 4chan
>>
>>18821074
What? You're coming at me with the assumption that a big nose is a problem that needs to be fixed. I don't agree. I like them.
>>
>>18821079
do you think it is an accident that the moment we get the technology to leave the planet, all this insanity starts happening.

All kinds of new ways to kill of humanity are suddenly invented at the same timeframe that Nasa has made plans to leave Earth.

Then suddenly and without reason, everyone on earth begins becoming degenerate freaks so civilization collapses.

This shit is planned. Its probably happened before. As soon as we get too much technology, they come and knock us back down...

we all have to wake up to this at the same time to be able to do anything about it though.... almost impossible, we are all doomed to repeat this cycle
>>
>>18821088
big noses are semitic. jews and arabs have big noses. now i'm not an antisemite, but the point should be obvious here.
>>
>>18821086
Your on a fucking paranormal board faggot. What do you think we talk about here?

Its not as crazy as it sounds. Think about it a little bit before you call me crazy.
>>
>>18821111
It's not.
>>
>>18821113
I did. You are crazy.
>>
>>18820723
>>18821079
>>18821102
even if we could stop them somehow and make it to the stars... thats when they will show us their true power, probably wipe us out completely.

Any alien civilization would realize that allowing another to thrive would eventually cause a resource limitation that would evneutally lead to conflict between the two civilizations. So it would be logical for the more powerful civilization to just immediately wipe out the other if they cannot be contained to their home world.
>>
>>18821135
OR am I so sane I sound crazy????!! What's the frequency Kenneth?!??!?
>>
>>18821051
Nothing you said refutes my point, but rather reinforces it.
>>
>>18820918
I am not trying to bait you, I just think that you come off as being a pathetic cry ass because you think something so effing petty is actually a conspiracy to persecute you. Hell, why not do some legit stuff to combat white genocide by going out and finding a decent white chick and having a dozen kids? Oh wait that takes honest to god effort and some kind of skill so you would rather just cry and shit your pants about it on an imageboard.
>>
>>18821156
What you have to ask yourself is should we force the majority to change for the sake of a minority, or should the minority just have to learn to deal with it?
>>
>>18821102
Seems like a shitload of effort for nothing, like I posted before, if they honestly want to put us down for good, they can just shove a bunch of phaser guns right up our asses and blow this rock up.
>>
>>18821187
It takes no effort for them to do it....all they do is pay off the people that control us. Our own people are happy to betray us all for money and power.

The aliens waste none of their resources to do this, all they do they is find the most morally bankrupt humans and make a deal with them. Unlimited power to fuck the rest of us over.
The deal with the devil is just an interstellar space treaty between our leaders and members of a more advanced alien species.
>>
>>18821174
Because this imageboard is visited by millions, and the more people see my posts, the more people will wake up. I am doing my part.
>>
>>18821233
Again, that seems like a lot of time and effort, they have to put in their resources and constantly let their underlings know when to do things and how. This also is something that has to be done over many many years. Not to mention future generations would have to put up with this if you believe in the whole cycle thing. When a much faster and simpler solution would be to simply destroy the planet and it is a done deal gone for good.
>>
>>18821238
So basically you are a slacktivist who has deluded himself into thinking that he is enacting positive change by shitposting? I mean come on anon you are not converting anybody or are just joining the circlejerk of people who already buy into this shit. Besides why go to here of all places? Why not post this shit up on sites visited by millions more people like on youtube, facebook, reddit, etc?
>>
>>18819612
People have always been weird. 2000 years ago, they were "skin you alive" weird. But yeah, the trans "issue" is just fucking stupid though
>>
>>18821177
> Majority vs minority

How about people just not be assholes?
>>
>>18821265
they want us for genetic research, and intelligence research. life is so rare that when they find it the treasure it, but they don't let it escape to a place where it can hurt them. we are a zoo, we are worth a litttle effort to maintain because of everything they learn. When a zoo animal gets out of his cage he is brought right back or destroyed.

when humans look like they are going to escape earth, we are brought back to an early point in civilization so they can continue to research us without a threat.

If we ever rose up and found a way to leave the planet with them being able to stop us, thats when they would bring out the big guns and destroy the planet.
>>
>>18821268
Well, I didn't set up to be one, I don't wake up everyday and do it non-stop, but when I see a degenerate like you posting, I do go out of my way to make it stand out so others are aware of your hatred of anything decent. That people like you are basically enemies of anyone trying to live a normal decent life, because you have so much hatred for yourself you cannot contain it from spilling out and affecting others.
>>
>>18821286
You literally just came here from reddit.
>>
>>18821468
What the hell are you talking about fagboy? I work and pay taxes just like everybody else. You are just a pussy who cries because life isn't really like the sitcoms from the 1950s.
>>
>>18821459
You honestly think that we are that valuable to them for genetic research? Have you ever considered the possibility that they would have just gotten the human version of labrats for that sort of thing? Any half decent scientist would have a supply of those set up if they needed them. What you are suggesting is basically like if scientists wanted to use rats they would just go out into the woods to grab some rather than have actual ones at their labs.
>>
>>18819612
Weird people have only existed, its only more apparent because the population increases rapidly and so do they, and with instant communication you can see them fast.
>>
>>18821523
lab rats become worthless over a few generations, they start to become domesticated and they have to go back to the wild to catch more to keep the dna fresh. look it up, it happens to all zoo animals too. You can see a difference in the dna of any zoo animal that is bred in captivity in less than 100 years.

Considering that the fermi paradox seems to be true, and life is pretty rare, I would say yes, we are that valuable to them.

They probably do have a population of humans offworld they study, but the population has to be refreshed.
>>
>>18821517
lol, dude, look around you. tell me you wouldn't want to live in the 1950s versus now. something really bad has happened. its like we lost a war or something...

Atleast I am making people aware of that, atleast I am doing something. If everyone decent did something, no matter how small, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Evil only requires good men do nothing to thrive
>>
>>18821551
The 1950s weren't a good place to live in, the technology was much less advanced, half the population lived in poverty, and crime was much higher.
>>
>>18821536
Ok, give me an example as to how our genetic code would be valuable to them.
>>
>>18820159
You mean the world's number one global charitable organization that is responsible for hundreds of hospitals and foreign aid in underdeveloped countries among other things? Do tell me all about it, faggot.
>>
>>18821567
who cares, atleast they didn't have 200 genders and the women didn't sleep with 20 people before settling down to marry you. Minorities didn't run around screaming death to whitey. People could afford cars, houses, with a yard, you know, the things you need to have a family. People could farm. Maybe they were poor but I bet they were happier than today. Whites built civilization and now everyone is taking it from us and shitting all over us, including our own women.

Things have gotten awful, everyone knows it, and we have to put a stop to it now before it gets worse. Or else they will have us all in coffin sized apartments and being told who can breed or not and with who and we'll be expected to be thankful for just those things.
>>
>>18821286
It's not always that simple. Is it being an asshole to refuse a transwoman sex on the grounds that she isn't a real woman? Is it being an asshole to refuse people entry to which ever changing room they like, voilating the privacy of people who maybe aren't comfortable having people of another gender watching them undress?
>>
>>18821609
You honestly buy the idea that people were pure virgins before they got married back in those days? Dipshit there were plenty of women who fucked even back then, they just did not openly talk about it back then. I mean dear god did you know there was an entire industry of people who would send their knocked up daughters away, they were called 'finishing schools'. Also you can still get a car, a house with a yard, and you can farm as well. You are just a lazy dumbass who doesn't know how to get any of that so you just blame everybody else for it.
>>
>>18821024
As long as you're not from the same contingent of faggots that thinks biological differences between sexes is oppression and a social construct.

Anyway, you're wrong. There are all sorts of things wrong with millions of peoples brains. Abetting their mania isn't how you help them. You still haven't addressed the fact that post op trannies have enormous suicide rates with anything substantial. "Um no u wrong its cause they still hated by peeps" isn't substantial, btw.
>>
>>18821601
Hard to say. Maybe they are a hive-mind that doesn't have freewill. Maybe they are in awe of the way billions of people work together intelligently without being connected like they are. That would be a new kind of intelligence to them.

Maybe they are watching the rate at which we learn, maybe it is much faster than theres and it is frightening to them but at the same time fascinating because maybe they can learn how we do it and they can apply it to themselves.

It could also be a million other reasons that I can't think of because trying to imagine a truely alien species is almost impossible. I can only compare it to things we have on earth.... which is why it would be so valuable to find aliens. It would give us another reference point in describing life and intelligence.
>>
>>18821641
So it is basically your version of Humanity Fuck Yea or some shit, work on your conspiracy theories if they only serve to jerk you off bro.
>>
>>18821638
I am speaking for others man, I got all that. But look around you, people are hurting.

I bet the girls weren't all virgins, but I bet they were a lot less whorish, and probably didn't cheat nearly as much as the ones today.
>>
>>18821649
ok shill, I will
>>
>>18821650
>>18821630
that was meant for that, i fucked up
>>
>>18821654
You got me, I confess. We are threatened by dinks shitposting on 4chan so we send people in to call you retards to stop you.
>>
>>18821638
This. All these people fucking themselves up are sick in the head. How could mutilating your own body to play make believe possibly be a solution to a mental disorder?

It's not clicking with these fucking liberals. Their morality comes from the jew movies and tv, not common sense.

When you have no spiritual compasses for your morality it's so easy to get deluded into thinking bullshit like this is rational and just.
>>
>>18821663
lol, an honest shill, thats a first.
>>
>>18821650
You kidding me buddy? Take a look at the studies done by Alfred Kinsey in the 50s. He interviewed thousands of people and he found out that the vast majority of men confessed to having premarital sex, and nearly half of the women confessed to it as well. I am honestly willing to bet my bottom dollar that the actual number was much higher but people lied to him during the interviews. That or guys were a lot more gay in the 1950s and had premarital sex with each other as well. Also yes he found that shitloads of people admitted to cheating on their spouse, about half of the men and a little over a quarter of the women admitted to it.
>>
>>18821677
but that premarital sex was likely with the person they married later on
>>
>>18820551
Muslims are already doing just that.
>>
>>18821682
You got any sources for that other than you wanting to maintain the illusion that there was some fake ass paradise where you would have fit right in?
>>
>>18821694
dude, just the past decades i've lived is proof enough, its constantly getting worse. especially for white males. White women too, but not as bad. Only the decent ones who care about what they are are having as hard a time as white men are. Those are rare these days however.
>>
>>18821148
Nope. Definitely crazy, still!
>>
>>18821709
Ok so while I have the works of a Doctor who studied thousands of people, you got your feelings and anecdotes...I wonder which one's proofs has actual weight to it or not. Also your race has to be incredibly fucking pathetic to wind up being wiped out because of mean words, or you are a worthless disgrace to your ancestors who you claim built everything. They gave you the world on a golden platter and now you are crying about how hard it is to deal with people saying mean things to you.
>>
>>18821716
take a poll, im certainly not the only one who feels like this

it isn't mean words doing us in, its social programs as well. wellfare allows for minroties to have 8 kids while white people can only afford 2, if that. affirmative action lets minorities have roles in both universities and in the workforce they normally could not have had with their own merit, that is hurting white people drastically.

Then there is the great people replacement that is going on... opening our borders for both illegal mexicans for the lower skilled jobs, ones that white teenagers would have loved to have to start saving for a house for their family. Then for the higher skilled jobs, the H1B program brings in asians and indians in such large levels that american citizens ( mostly white educated men) can't even get a decent wage.

We are attached on all sides, and it has been happening for generations. Its just getting bad enough now that people are taking notice.

Womens rights made women feel they needed to have a career instead of raise a family.. so basically the kids just raised themselves. Kids turned to tv and later the internet, they were indoctrinated by anti-white propaganda their entire lives. the first generation that got the full dose of this way of life are the millennials, and look at what they are.... this is all by design.

I can go on and on, there are hundreds more examples of how whites are under attack.
>>
>>18821694

No no no you don't.

I'm Black guy, Even I'm willing to admit that the MSM seems to target Straight White Males. Power is definitely being stripped away from them and given to women whilst white guys are being made out to be public enemy #1.

But, They whites have it coming. Even though the jews have pulled the strings. Whites have been on cloud 9 living shit up while all the other races were essential viewed as scum and lived like scum.

1950's america was only a happy time for white people. Frozen steak dinners, A late night kiss on prom night from betty, catch with dad, etc. Only whites really got to experience things like that.

Things are still shit now for blacks. But most of us are too uneducated and dumb to give a fuck and so it's pretty much bliss. Free welfare, scholarships, white pussy, etc. Oh man.

When you think about all the shit that happen to blacks in the 50's, Surely some of you saw this coming?

And can't say we were committing too many crimes back then because the neighborhoods were segregated.
>>
>>18821051
Well yes that's true however depression causes the brain to change in ways that doesn't resemble anything else. It's just an inherent downgrade feels wise. The case for trans brains is its changing to resemble the opposite gender thus it wouldn't be right to "fix" cause that's essentially saying all women are mentally ill and that's just not true
>>
>>18821737
>>18821716

see,
>Whites have it coming

Not all whites did this, fuck you. We took care of you and you betray us like this in the end. It is a testament to your race. Its why you can't progress, your too busy trying to hold everyone else (including yourselves) down. We won't forget or forgive people like you when we take back what is ours. Don't forget who built all this.
>>
>>18821743
You are just going to cry and shit your pants as Tyrone asks Stacy out on a date and blame it on the racemixing agenda rather than it just him being anything but a sperg and has the balls to ask a girl out.
>>
>>18821748
Stacy can do as she pleases. Once she goes black we don't want her back though. I've had no trouble finding girls who feel the same way. Plenty of decent white women left still won't fuck a nigger. They'd rather die than commit bestiality.
>>
>>18821751
So you rather date an idiot than someone that doesn't agrees with you.

Noted.
>>
>>18821751
What if we purge all the racists instead of the ""degenerates"". I mean logically it makes sense. There's less hardcore neo nazis then Poc and lgbt together so it'd make sense. Plus if you start killing the hitler youth kiddies then the people who adopted those beliefs to be cool and edgy in their conservative circles will back down and boom. We can all get on with our lives
>>
>>18821755
A white girl who fucks a nigger is enlightened then huh? And a girl who only fucks in her race is the idiot?

Your part of the problem, always try to promote your race mixing every chance you get don't you?

This is part of why the world is going to hell.
>>
>>18819635
Care to explain how?
>>
>>18821755
Anon, that's just not fair. Obviously the only person who would be willing to date him would be an idiot.

My favorite part of watching this whole thing was when he pretended to be someone else and claimed "I'm Black guy" mysides.orbit
>>
>>18821767
I hope you try that so you find out just how outnumbered you truely are. Do just that to find out how the silent majority feels about people like you.

When you are your degenerate buddies are all talking in a room, and you are waiting for others to join in your conversation, make note of all the people who are quiet and try to actively avoid talking to you... Count them, and that is just a fraction of the people that will be coming after you if you ever even try to purge anything.

You have been living in a dream world and people like me are about to wake you up from it.
>>
>>18821743
>Not all white did this
>We took care of you and you betray us

Doesn't matter, You guys prospered at the expense of others. You guys were the builders, but the Jews were the Architects of this joke of a modern civilization. I owe you nothing.

Great, more of that "We made everything" bullshit. Everyone has the gift of progress and ingenuity if they work at it enough. You whites simply have an evolutionary headstart, which is why the jews you and push hedonism and ignorance.
>>
>>18821781
What? So a nigga can't understand political situations from an unbiased point of view?

Sounds pretty racist to me.
>>
>>18821782
>people like me

Who are going to take back our rightful place, even though it's a place we've never had in our lifetimes, and certainly never earned for our
future inbred generations!
>>
>>18821782
>people like me

Who are going to take back our rightful place, even though it's a place we've never had in our lifetimes, and certainly never earned for our
future inbred generations! Muh sahlent muhjorahtee!
>>
>>18821791
Yes, that's what gave it away. Not the writing style or spacing or anything. Trying to tie everything down to race sounds a hell of a lot more racist to me.
>>
dude i could easily post a jpg of a black arm holding piece of paper proving im a nigga. But that'd be too easy.
>>
>>18821024
bullshit, that study used only 8 people.
>>
>>18821782
So long as you realize your in the moral equivalent of the lowest of the low actively trying to cull people

Meanwhile we're just trying to not be killed for being who we are
>>
>>18819612
>Have you noticed how weird people and the human race is becoming?
Yes, the jews are responsible for that.
>>
>>18821801
im not faking a nigger faggot, he wrote that himself
>>
>>18821820
Don't rub it in everyones face and you won't be. No one gives a fuck about what you do. The reason people hate people like you is because you force your faggotry down everyones throat. We don't have to like the way you act, we don't have to like you. And when you force is on us, we hate you even more. When they put gay shit in everything children watch, when they have gay days at disney, when they put it in movies and music, it just makes everyone hate you that much more.

If you would just shut the fuck up and quietly be a faggot no one would care what you are doing. But you can't do that, you have some sick need for attention then you cry victim when you get it.
>>
>>18821956
Just admit you are a psychopath who would gleefully slit a six year old's throat because his skin tone was too dark for you or you saw him enjoying a popsicle stick a little too much.
>>
File: coil array brain penis.png (230KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
coil array brain penis.png
230KB, 374x376px
theory from 1880; matresses are antenna grids. radio antennas shaped like vaginas,

theory from 1915 vaccines are little ufos and mutant dna

dunno man
>>
File: fuckingoogaboogas.png (338KB, 816x516px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingoogaboogas.png
338KB, 816x516px
>>18822149
dumped the rest of my data at \r\reptiliandata, i never get shares so i woudl appreciate some, (its not safe though ive been told, because itsrea)
>>
>>18822024

>literally proving his point about attention, nobody giving a fuck about what you do and having to like the stupid shit you do

Back being degenerate animals before even the science lie of evolution there were supposedly gender roles and the retarded who swapped them and got beatfucked slapped in their niggish skulls.

Nobody complained about "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Big Momma's House 2" and "A Madea Christmas" there were men exclusively in theatre in drag as women in several older cultures.

Why didn't they complain? It was not sexualized and it was tastefully done.

If you wanted to split the world into a more sexualized world and a less sexualized one, we would take the less sexualized, form a colony you would immigrate into illegally, try to destroy and be mad when we deport you and build a wall!

Does that make any sense?!
>>
>>18822329
It actually does.

We lost the way when we pretended that people were attracted by trans, they did those people a real harm.
>>
>>18819612
A percentage of People have been trans for millenia. And people are doing plastic surgery all the time, its just that we think most tits in porn are real. Not all of them are getting ridiculous jobs done, we just think that because its always in the news. If aliens are among us, they dont need to make themselves visible. If aliens are influencing us, They control us, not live among us.

Did you skip your meds?
>>
>>18822329
What I do know is that you are just an angry hateful person looking for something to vent out your building rage. Hell just from this posting I can tell that your hands were probably shaking and you had really violent revenge fantasies.
>>
File: 1483176797968.png (133KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483176797968.png
133KB, 600x576px
>>18820147
America never had civilization. It went directly from savagery to barbarism.

All the cancer in moden western world is product of american hegemony
>>
>>18821776
Go on /pol/ though most of the posts are pure weapon grade autism, don't give up lurking, you'll find a thread that redpills you in an hour max.
>>
File: 1490571587962.jpg (325KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490571587962.jpg
325KB, 1383x1600px
>>18819612
Thank the lgbt community and westerners for allowing this shit. Can't wait till islam takes over europe.
>>
>>18822384

Revenge at who? People who abused me?
>>
File: 1490221603811.gif (1006KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490221603811.gif
1006KB, 256x256px
We will remove degeneracy and save humanity from the evil anime
>>
>ctrl+f capitalism
>0 results
Not even a leftist but all those things are product of the market. Make people buy whatever shit you can convince them they need and keep the power.

There was a thread on /pol/ about some anon who works for the cosmetic industry who also did some things for the intelligence and all what he said was scary, but also pretty accurate. Will see if I can find the link
>>
>>18822425
I will take that as a yes and you are just a bitch who is full of anger issues and thinks that the world is out to get him and that is why shit sucks.
>>
>>18822443

angelokay.gif
>>
>>18822443
He's the real Satan don't trust him.

He lies.
>>
>>18822443

The audacity to ask a victim to sit without rage, only possible in the mind of an abuser.

I am grown now, insignificant worm.
>>
>>18822449
That's right anon, just imagine yourself strangling me to death so you can calm your tits enough to not come off as a pissed off 13 year old.
>>
>>18822458
>WAAAHHHH I'M SO OPPRESSED

Okay anon, tell us about how you had to endure the horror of seeing an old black lady sitting at the front of a bus.
>>
>>18822460

I am the warmth of Lucifer, have I showed you the cold?!
>>
>>18822474
and an ooga booga to you too counter your magical chants.
>>
>>18822463

Why would I dislike seeing my pets?

They take the pressure off of me, see...
>>
>>18822485

The feel of a kiss is gone...

This planet is reserved for the most prized virgins alone. Surely you would agree with such decency given to all beings?

Don't answer.
>>
>>18822496
>>18822506
I can talk poetry on your level buddy

crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal
>>
>>18819612

Wut? Are you dumb. Humans have been doing weird shit for thousands of years.

Lopping off parts of your penis to please your god? Well that takes the cake.
>>
>>18822510

Dragon dildo rectum wounds?
>>
>>18822522
Nah, just cutting myself on the edge of your posts.
>>
>>18822530

This is my planet, you are here as a slave, you will escape to becoming a king through being a slave.

I am the king, you will be sad. This is our rights as warriors, as planetary dominators.

I paid the cost to be the boss.

Now I've got this soul, it's all fired up.
>>
File: 1441909206739.jpg (54KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1441909206739.jpg
54KB, 960x954px
>>18819612
This is nothing new. Tattoos, piercings, tooth blackening, neck extending, and a million other kinds of body modifications are big parts of most world cultures and have been for thousands upon thousands of years.

We jsut have new ways to do it and live in a time where it's more acceptable to be yourself in whatever way you choose to express it.

It's not a rising phenomena, just one that you're becoming more aware of. People are weird. All people. All periods of people existing. Won't be changing any time soon, either.
>>
>>18822545
That's fucking gay, and you're gay as hell, pisses me off
>>
Look what race most politicians are and most billionaires. Come back to me about that whole white oppression thing.

As far as weird goes, the idea of a third gender has been around since ancient times. Trans was quite well represented as well. Body modification, to the extreme, is present in A LOT of cultures.

Now onto women. They aren't oppressing men by refusing sex. If a gay guy wanted to ass fuck you would you be oppressing him by saying no? No one owes you people shit. Maybe you aren't attractive, maybe you are a super autist. Stop thinking being born white and male gives you a pussy master license. I've had several women offer to have sex with me that I have turned down. Literally billions of women in the world, get off your semen stained keyboard and look for one.

Also don't use a pickup line like
"You are a woman, therefore I am your master, bend over and prepare your opening".
>>
>>18822574

Still not GAY enough to be a pedophile!
>>
>>18822607
Well that came outta nowhere, there something you want to confess, gayboi?
>>
>>18822545
Stop channeling the death defiers satan.Their energy is not welcome here on this world. If you don't give them up then you will have to go yourself into the chaos.
>>
>>18822646

The soul of the body I incarnate is one with Satan.

Born of fire. I, fire, am welcome in all worlds, you are the intruder.
>>
>>18820965
right but... genetically you are either a male or female ... so youd better get used to it unless you want to go ahead you know.. crack on that formula for live gene manipulation
and pay for it yourself while youre at it
>>
>>18822665
So you won't mind if I stab you with my flaming blue sword?
>>
>>18822149
>matresses are antenna grids
.... well apparently so
>>
>>18822545
>paid the cost to be the boss.
are you James Brown? bad mother-
>>
Just accept the fact that humans are slowly becoming degenerates and nothing can stop it. No matter how much effort you put into trying to prevent it, it's not going to change anything. Just enjoy it before it gets worse.
>>
>>18819612
It's the advancement of technology allowing humans to alter themselves more and more. No conspiracy (necessarily, at least), just the human impulse to self-define with more advanced tools becoming present.

The only reason these people appear absurd is because they break the social dogma and taboos we're used too. It's all absurd at the end of the day.
>>
>>18822594
Who are you even responding to?
>>
I chalk most of this up to the loss of the human identity via automation.

People are subconsciously aware that they are being replaced with robots, and that the things that used to make us unique are now being manually reproduced. Logic, math, mass production, all are done quickly by computers and machines. There's an overwhelming sense of uselessness when there is literally no use for you in modern society; so how do people compensate?

It seems to me that by embracing the flesh and feelings, humans are clinging to their identity in the only ways they know how. Shit like tattoos, lgbtwtfbbq+, and gender theory prevail for no reason other than they are "not binary" and escape labels. It's the final vestige of feeling special or needed in a world that has replaced you.
>>
>>18821177
Not necessarily 'force', but majoritarian arguments are bad arguments. An opinion or belief being held by the majority does not make it true or right, simply more likely to be put into practice.

If most people in the world started hating you and calling for you to be lynched just because they decided they disliked you, I would stand with you rather than them.
>>
>>18822835
I don't particularly want to watch as my home is sacked by the barbarians, and that't the stage that follows degeneracy
>>
>>18822713

Why would an immortal fear anything?
>>
>>18822870
What are you going to do stop it from happening then

The only thing I can think of is to go off the grid if something like that happens and that's just avoiding the situation, not actually preventing it from happening
>>
>>18822912

Trust in my power to split the sinners from your location.

Pledge me your soul for your safety.
>>
>>18822594
>Come back to me about that whole white oppression thing

White is not a singular racial or cultural group, thats where youre wrong and how everything you assume because of that is grossly off base.
>>
>>18823007
Demonic entity detected;
>>
>>18822443
your a worthless degenerate faggot

trying to bait people as best it can for the attention it so desperately needs

why can't you faggots just go about your daily lives without forcing people to acknowledge you? you aren't special in any way, remember that. what makes people special is when they build communities, not try to destroy them. And that is what the faggot community does in general, trys to destory anything decent in the community, try to make everyone else as ugly as they are.
>>
>>18822522
lol
>>
>>18822872
i think immortals would fear being locked up in a prison cell for all eternity

still plenty to fear
>>
>>18819793

Haha le quirky ad hoc allusion rawr xD
>>
This thread took an unusual turn.
>>
>>18822428
sure you will bud
>>
>>18819635
Thinking it's the Jews is actually the most blue pulled you can never be

A majority of Jews are unimportant regular people

A majority of the elite are not Jews (although a disproportionate number are)

Their negative influence is related to communism and nothing to do with the Jewish religion either

Even most all the elite Jews involved are typically atheist and even anti Israel.
>>
>>18823457
We all totally believe that you are a home-owning, land-holding, productive, contributing member of society. Probably even the pillar of your community, and the absolute pinnacle of modesty and respect.
>>
And who says this civilizations were normal. maybe they're not normal.

maybe we consider them different for what they have done
>>
>>18825597
Or, maybe we consider them different because we aren't a part of them, and...they are. That's another option.
>>
people becoming more accepting, more people on what we call the first world, less people with dire needs who can now stop worrying about survival and make weird ass art, et cetera
>>
>>18819635
>jewish influence
>not people waking up to the fact that only they are in the way of their own personal version of happiness
>>
>>18821609
Actually we did scream around screaming death to white, it's just that without internet you never find out.
>>
Truth is...ancient humans who have technology to live eternal life are interacting with us. People are becoming more accepting of it...and they are being changed into the weird oddities that a human becomes when judges and psychologists have the power to institutionalize those too deeply concerned with eternal life.
>>
>>18825787
yeah i know you hated us back then and did that. but you were put in your place so we didn't have to see it or hear it. such a better time.
>>
>>18819640
Yeah but do they have the resources and non-3rd world knowledge to know that doing that shit is retarted??
>>
>>18820349
Do you read what you type before you post it? Jesus man you've been tricked into supporting mental illnesses and self mutilation and you say it "expressing one true self" and it doesn't harm anyone but maybe themselves. Which is also not true.
>>
people do it because it takes their mind off whats so fucked with life and because their insecure with themselves its not because the body snatching jews led by alex jones himself is invading
>>
>>18825944
Yes I do, and that's literally what the surgery consists of and its end result. I wasn't commenting or giving my opinion. But that's ok, I know you're about to launch into an insufferable screed about how I'm wrong and you're right...so save your time, as I already have an idea of what you're going to say. Just take it to >>>/pol/
>>
Being concerned about "degeneracy" is such a stupid thing to be worried about. Morals aren't a real thing and being overly worried about people modifying their bodies to become more comfortable in their sense of self is trying to force society to move backwards to worse times.

You are seeing the cusp of a transhumanist revolution in the world and instead of embracing the freedom it could provide to all people you are sobbing out "I'm afraid of things I don't understand and want these people to suffer". Instead of allowing your reactionary knee-jerk to occur, try to ask yourself "why am I worried about these things when they do not directly affect me? What am I feeling that makes me so worried?"
>>
>>18820137
The transition will be a very interesting time period. There are two worlds at edge, and both cannot entirely coexist.
>>
>>18825977
>Morals aren't a real thing and being overly worried about people modifying their bodies to become more comfortable in their sense of self is trying to force society to move backwards to worse times.

How are morals not a thing when you've just made a value statement?
>>
>>18826242
But you can mke the contrary statement and would be right (at least in your head it will).

Value statements are worthless if you don't follow throw with them, with actions.
>>
>>18819612
Trans folk have always existed, they were just too scared to come out of the closet during our violent past.

Body modification isn't new either. We've just gotten better at it, so people can mod themselves to a greater extent then ever before.

Not everything needs to be supernatural.
>>
Naw. It's not the jews. Or aliens. Or really anything paranormal. This kind of insanity happens every time a civilization is coming to an end. Rome. South america. Ussr. Look it up
>>
You know only like 0.001% of the 7.5 billion people on the planet are doing this shit, right?
>>
>>18826435
But they are on tv anon, it has to be important.
>>
Body modification has always been with humanity, ancient cultures throughout the world had piercings and tattoos, there have always been gay and trans people, they just have had to hide it (there's recorded examples of homosexuality in other species as well, there's also species that can naturally change their sex)
I would argue the rules of society are less repressive than they were in the dark ages (or even 100 years ago!), also globalization and increasing technology are a major factor (quicker cultural changes, and more time to discover ourselves)
>>
File: Screencap_53.jpg (62KB, 746x609px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_53.jpg
62KB, 746x609px
>>18819612

No dude, it just wasn't as readily available and possible in the past now it is. Simple.
>>
>>18819681
dont confuse the world with the internet
>>
>>18820543
If they thought we'd be a threat, why wouldn't they just kill us before then? If it's because we produce something of value for them, why not just kill most of us and make the rest keep producing? I don't think you've really thought this through.

Also, why do you think it is that you assume anything that happens and is against your beliefs is some sort of evil trying to taint you? Are you the bubble boy pre-awakening, perhaps?

Do you not see the friction actively being caused by persuading people like you and me to believe that there is some giant agenda turning us against each other? Are you aware that you live in a culture that would rather you focused on what makes you different form your neighbors than keep an eye on the political state of your community and political history relevant to your community? Did you know that this is done to ensure that people like you and me stay too afraid of all the wrong things to even want to try and fix the right things? I wonder if maybe that's done in an effort to keep people from realizing that ther are certain patterns to falls of cultures? Perhaps if a culture were falling and somebody aimed to profit off of it and avoid detection doing it, they'd want to keep the masses, the people that could do something about it, distracted with all of those not-really-right things.

Just a thought or two.
>>
>>18825977
>Morals aren't a real thing

I wish I could have a low IQ and have no thoughts higher than "If people want to do it then should be able to :D"
>>
>>18826587
Creatures that naturally change their sex is not the same as being trans, they have evolved that way for whatever purpose, they don't do it because they feel they are a woman trapped inside a man.
>>
>>18825239
Threads most under rated post right here. Jews are humans like anybody else is. Some are shitty people and have a position of power. But they don't have that power BECAUSE they're Jewish. Others(most of them) are lower to middle class just like the rest of the world.

On eof the many reasons Jews are targetted int his way is because their beliefs teach critical thought and aim to inspire doubt and freedom to interpret the world(along with their holy books) as one sees fit. Having a world, or even just a country of free-thinkers can mean big problems for the people that want to control them. Suppressing as many large sources to these kinds of ideas as possible, would definitely be on the real enemies to do list.
>>
>>18819846
Infowars is the ultimate redpill, go for it.
>>
>>18822149
>>18822155
you're still a schizophrenic btw, your posts literally do not make sense
>>
>>18821042
>>18821035

Eugenics means improving people, not eliminating them morons.

You only percieve elimination because you see trans as lesser than you, different.

Transhumans are beyond human. You had best pray the great do not crush the weak.

Because you are weak.
>>
>>18825977
Brother,
They are lesser minded. They perceive superiority as if they have it.

We will rise. When we do we will leave them to their own devices. They fear we will treat them as they treat those they think of as lesser. We will not as it is a waste of time.

They may try to stop us, they will fail.
>>
>>18828524
The weaks are more than you, they will always be.
>>
>>18819612
Transgenderism is really just an experiment, they're testing the waters before they bring in Transhumanism.
>>
>>18819635
>>18819653
>>18819671
that quite clearly bullshit because i browsed /pol/ for years and still became a tranny
>>
>>18828543
So what. You are all too stupid to be a threat.
>>
>>18828615
Apparently we can just breed you out of existance.

Because you are to smart to have kids.
>>
>>18828549
Those two concepts are only related by the fact that they both start with trans and that they are both pants on head retarded
>>
>>18828624
Too smart to waste time on sexual reproduction. You cannot kill the idea by out breeding it.

Your fear is driven by the idea our ascension will be compulsory.

You should be afraid that we won't want you.

P.S. We don't.
>>
>>18821677
>(((Kinsey)))
Ok fella
>>
>>18822594
>(((white oppression)))
Kikes pass for whites when it's convenient, fucker.
>third gender
It usually meant you were destined for sacrifice, bitch
>>
File: 1487125028585.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487125028585.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>18819612
You can thank years of Social Engineering and chemicals in our food/water/air.

All by design, it's disheartening...
>>
>>18820204
Like "straight" whites liking traps?
>>
>>18819640
That's old world cultural shit like christians sacrificing children and animals to god and burning women for knowing "magic". That's old world shit, and in comparison, those africans are much so still in it
>>
>>18828555
You're the product of their influence tainting your ancestors.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.