[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people envison the afterlife to be like? Are there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
What do people envison the afterlife to be like? Are there any books or /lit/ about it?
>>
>>18819200
I don't believe in the afterlife. Why would there be one? Who deserves a perfect or hellish eternity for forever?
>>
>>18819200
>Afterlife
>Books on /lit

Lulz
>>
File: but this is hell.jpg (22KB, 311x271px) Image search: [Google]
but this is hell.jpg
22KB, 311x271px
>>>/tv/80912198
>>
There are many different places one can go when leaving the body. One can return to the animal and plant species, ascend to heavenly and hellish planets as well as attain the spiritual realms (goloka, vaikuntha). This is all described in Bhagavad Gita as it is.
>>
In a dream I saw a giant blue sphere, like a planet, the rest was darknes and flames deep below
>>
>>18819207
Noone and it violates every moral of the Christian religion to say a man will burn for eternity because he didn't say the words 'Jesus is my savior.'

Now those guys are onto something i believe, but they have serious fucking holes in the plot with the afterlife shit. It's fucking cruel to claim hell exists let alone threaten everyone with it.

The whole thing really bothers me. I prefer your line of thinking but I also have to deal with 6-8 hours a week of people telling me otherwise.
If "god is good" then god doesn't make a place like hell somewhere that he sends 80-90% of all human beings. That's fucked up.
>>
>>18819226
80-90% of humans or more are children of the devil, they change scripture and then abuse the real humans.
>>
>>18819200
Swedenborg
>>
File: 1393109106822.gif (2MB, 325x229px) Image search: [Google]
1393109106822.gif
2MB, 325x229px
In the far future, I hope man will master time and space, man will create a real hell where evil can burn in maximum pain nonstop for all of eternity, whether by scientific equipment, going back in time and reviewing each human that has ever lived, and then put their brains into a box where it can burn in hell forever. This is for every Christian, Muslim and Jew that has ever lived on this Earth. They wanted a hell, they will get it. We will be able to visit them in Hell and tell them, "I told you so, now burn in hell!"
>>
>>18819238
I believe that. It explains the action of most African-Americans. 10-20% of blacks are good and normal people, but the rest are evil terrorists. Did you know the average black IQ is 70?
>>
>>18819200
I have glorious orgies ride motorcycles in the most gorgeous places, eat perfect steaks, I love everything.
Basically a massive unending dopamine release
>>
you lose all senses as your body dies and you are literally in a black void of nothing unless you are religious and you actually TRY to FEEL something, anything. you will slowly realize that you can still feel things, you have senses but not the ones you had on your human body. if you had eyes and could see your spirit body would probably look like the genetic "you" as defined by your genes and not your reflect your lifestyle, injuries, weight, amputations, hair color changes, etc. you are still alive and the world is still here, just different. you probably float in the thick water of the earth's atmosphere though. all humans who ever lived are here. its crowded but you have nothing to worry about.
>>
No body knows for sure, your fellow man can be just as interesting as a special book.

I like the greek mythology, Elysium I believe they called it, bountiful fields for the true warriors to wander after they lived and died full of valor. My name means "of the fields" so I like to think I'm bound to that. Just warm sun, vineyards and wines and green grass, palaces and women, perfect harmony. Its hard to live that way in modern day life but I try my best.
>>
The afterlife is your dreams
>>
>>18819207
Where did you get the idea those are the 2 choices?
>>
>>18819220
Congratulations!
>>
>>18819500
boy, you're going to hell
>>
>>18819226
This is very true, and that's why it makes perfect sense that hell isn't even actually in the Bible. Hell didn't appear in Christianity until centuries after Jesus died.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.