[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a creepy alien thread? Personal experiences, encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: asg.jpg (27KB, 491x259px) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
27KB, 491x259px
Can we have a creepy alien thread? Personal experiences, encounters and abductions accounts, footages, fiction, our own views, and so on.

What is not creepy, and so to be avoided:
>aliens are in the government or controlling the world
>aliens created humanity and helped *put ancient civilization's feat here*
>one of the endless UFO videos recorded with a potato that no one will comment on
>>
I have always been creeped out by aliens. Realistically and stupidly.

Realistically they may be abducting us for many reasons. Examples:
- Future humans needing our DNA due to being unable to reproduce
- Curious aliens
- Aliens that created us and we are an experiment
- Studying us to eventually take us over

But also stupidly. For example:
> Aliens are in an intergalactic war and humans are a pre-warp technology that's in the war zone
> Aliens tell each other to stay far away from humans because we cannot be trusted/first contact hasn't been initiated

Whatever the case, I always think back to my favourite quote:
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C Clarke
It really would be scary if we we're alone and equally scary if aliens do exist.
>>
File: Signs_Field_Scene.gif (1MB, 320x172px) Image search: [Google]
Signs_Field_Scene.gif
1MB, 320x172px
>>18817639
Not really a real encounter but its something that straight up scarred me
>be me.
>during my whole time as a child i believed i was not of this world
>would draw spaghetti worlds that i claim to be my origin
>wtfiswrongwithme.jpg
>fast forward. year 7
>hanging out at my aunties house
>it's arizona
>me and my brother go into dark room to watch movies with our older cousin
>they put on signs by M. Night Shamalama
>we're very quiet. I knew it was gonna be a scary movie
>walk out during some of the boring parts
>come back around the time where the main character was inspecting the cornfields at night
>older cousin is gone
>she's in the bathroom said my brother
>Its getting spooky
>THE FOOT.gif
>i jump a little at fright
>theres a closet right infront of us
>Skinny ass cousin jumps out from there
>never screamed that loud my entire life
>went to go cry somewhere
>remember we are in arizona and freak out even more.
>didnt watch the full movie until 10 years later
>always freaked out about aliens/grays
>laying eyes on an alien sort of sets my nerves on fire. [spoiler]Triggers[/spoiler]
>i still browse here because im still naturally curious
feelsbadman
>>
>>18817731
Thank you, I'm going to use this one day.
>>
File: 1489542251874.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489542251874.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
not creepy, more beautiful. sounds like rp but it really happened. if i didn't kill my phone around new years i'd post pics

>on 3 day bus ride from north western canada to new york city
>day 1.5, middle of the night in farm country, whole bus is slept but me
>looking out the window into the field, lights on barns and the odd floodlight as the bus passes
>begin to notice a single white light in the middle of the field following the bus instead of being stationary like the other lights
>as I keep watching the light, other lights pop up around it in a circle
>whoa.jpg
>losing my shit at this point, know I'm looking at fucking ufo
>other, multi-coloured lights pop up one by one behind the saucer in a line
>take pic on my phone
>other coloured lights pop up around those too
>they all start spinning, including the big one at the front
>watch flying saucers spin and follow the bus for what feels like forever, suddenly the lights start to go out
>check the time, 11:11
>>
Annihilator — Alice in Hell Nuclear Assault — Game Over Dark Angel — Darkness Descends Agent Steel — Skeptics Apocalypse Kreator — Coma of Souls Ghoul — Maniaxe Gama Bomb — Tales From the Grave in Space Bestial Hordes — Nuclear Metal Lust The Notorious B.I.G. — Best of Biggie Smalls Darkthrone — Frostland Tapes Nuclear Assault — Survive Sabertooth Zombie — Midnight Venom Sarcófago — The Laws Of Scourge Aeon — Aeons Black Death — Individual Thought Patterns Absu — Abzu Goatwhore — Carving Out The Eyes Of God Nuclear Assault — Handle With Care Dark Angel — Leave Scars Possessed — Seven Churches Motörhead — Ace of Spades Grim Reaper — Rock You to Hell Bathory — Jubileum vol. 3 Dokken — Back for the Attack Death — Live In L.A. (Death & Raw) Grim Reaper — See You in Hell Dystopian — Cataclysmic Origin A$AP Rocky — LiveLoveA Accept — Restless and Wild Obituary — Darkest Day Alice Cooper — Killer Kreator — Phantom Antichrist Dismantle — Welcome To L.A Exodus — Bonded By Blood [1989 Combat Re-release] YG — Just Re'd Up 2 Judas Priest — Painkiller Forbidden — Green Metallica — No Life 'till Leather Cacophony — Speed Metal Symphony Death — Symbolic Toxic Holocaust — Evil Never Dies Saxon — Crusader Bonded By Blood — Feed The Beast Sarcófago — Hate Helloween — Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I (Expanded Edition) Annihilator — Bag of Tricks Venom — Singles 80-86 Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa — How Fly Wehrmacht — Wehrmacht - Biermacht + Shark Attack Carnivore — Carnivore
>>
>>18817639
Stopped in the country on the way to visit family with a friend of mine once. We had watched that Sirius documentary about the people meditating to contact ayys so we thought we'd give it a shot. Meditated for about 15 minutes, sort of "asking them" to come to us. We look up and see a light which looks like a really bright star appear and fly overhead back and forth for about half an hour.
>>
whats the significance?

>>18817820
>>
>>18817820
shit taste
>>
>>18817675
that's not how DNA works.
>>
>>18818198
It worked on your mom
>>
>>18817731
Sucks anon
>>
Does anybody have stories of aliens that look like greys but with green skin and red eyes? I remember seeing a segment about them on Sightings or something as a kid.
>>
>>18818486
Reptilians my man
>>
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/02/15/after-seeing-a-ufo-extraterrestrials-this-painter-is-delivering-a-message-from-space/
>>
File: SALEM-759x500.jpg (34KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
SALEM-759x500.jpg
34KB, 759x500px
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/20/strong-evidence-shows-extraterrestrials-have-been-shutting-down-nuclear-missiles-worldwide-for-decades-but-why/
>>
File: ufo_witness-759x476.png (443KB, 759x476px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_witness-759x476.png
443KB, 759x476px
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/02/incredible-footage-twin-ufos-witnessed-recorded-by-dozens-in-vero-beach-fl-video/
>>
>>18817675
Those unreasonable ones are pretty cool sounding
>Be me
>Be Grey
>In an intergalactic war
>Good tech, weak body
>Need ground forces for invasions
>Remember hairless ape creatures of Sol 3
>Take DNA and use in clone super soldiers
>>
>>18817971
Shit music.
Obnoxious mandchild.
>>
>Woke up while falling into bed (felt like I had been dropped into bed)
>see a man standing through my bed (like his legs phased through it so he was standing on the floor)
>have runny nose
>ask the man if I'm getting sick
>he asks why I'd think that
>crawl into bed and sleep

>wake up in the morning
>runny nose was actually a nose bleed
>there's a trail of blood up the bed from where I crawled into bed
>what

As far as I know I don't sleep walk.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.