[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn some healing spells. I have an ear problem which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1446045982706.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446045982706.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
I want to learn some healing spells. I have an ear problem which is untreatable but gives me constant pain. Any help is appreciated.
>>
File: 6193217076_11f22f10d0_b.jpg (305KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
6193217076_11f22f10d0_b.jpg
305KB, 1024x705px
drillum earum makeu hear 'em
>>
>>18817480
Well, seeing as how magick is based on willpower it's possible to do it without incantations or herbs or what have you. The technique I use (Often to keep my eyes working so that I don't need glasses) is as follows:
picture something that symbolizes healing for you, maybe a heart or something. Even a medkit from a game will do. Symbolism is used in magick and chaos magick is extremely flexible. So then what I do (adapt this as you will) is picture healing and clarity of vision, usually something like seeing the text in a book very clearly.

My sentence structure is probably a mess but you get the gist of it. Good luck
>>
File: Zrstr.jpg (2MB, 1502x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Zrstr.jpg
2MB, 1502x2400px
>>18817480
Drink cornflower tea, and meditate in a place where animals are making lots of loud noise.

Think of the frogs chirping next to a pond, if you want to know what I mean.
>>
File: RiseUp.png (815KB, 1025x730px) Image search: [Google]
RiseUp.png
815KB, 1025x730px
>>18819325
I should add a note: that cornflower tea is not the flowers of the maize, but rather Centaurea Cyanus.
>>
>>18817480
Cut it, do it now.
>>
>>18817480
put a paper dampened paper towel in the bottom of a coffee cup and heat it up in the microwave until it steams. dump out excess water. hold that over your ear as air tight as you can get it for about 10 mins. wa la
>>
File: 1.png (368KB, 664x679px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
368KB, 664x679px
what sort of ear problem?
>>
I recommend you starting with Reiki Usui.
Find a Reiki Usui master in your town and tell him/her that you want to learn(remember to trust your intuition, if you have doubts about that the person, you might be right).
>>
>>18817480
go to the RPG board. There are no healing spells in the real world.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.