[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions thread. No coincidences, only synchronicity. Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: The_Giving_Tree.jpg (43KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
The_Giving_Tree.jpg
43KB, 800x1003px
Questions thread. No coincidences, only synchronicity. Every thing for a reason. Ask something you're wondering about. Throw your consciousness to the crystal ball, the Oracle that each and every one of us compose in part.

Ask, and we all receive. We all think and return answers, and so you receive. Let's take a break from stating our own beliefs as fact, and start building new beliefs off of others' facts.
>>
>>18817198
may I ask who you are or who you represent and why do you / they just communicate through synchronicity?
>>
>>18817316
I'm just a random 18 year old on Earth. I live in the suburbs 20 mins north of Boston.

Way I see it, we all "communicate" either directly or inadvertently through our conscious and subconscious beliefs that in turn manifest our own objective actuality and subjective reality. We can vocally express ourselves and utilize art but we're all kind of on the same page.

Synchronicity is kind of the nature of the way things are, I've been experimenting with it to see if its really something some one can do and have it echo through the objective actuality. Thats partly what this thread is I guess.
>>
Will I ever be complete?
>>
>>18817401
I hope so. We all can and will be eventually, but I hope you find whatever piece you're missing sooner rather than later. Why don't you feel complete?
>>
I found a rather interesting post today:

> people would denominate themselves as christians first and spanish, german, etc second

the collective consciousness is important and it needs to be expressed. in the same thread, i found a cool refference to the concept of a (((((statism))))) religion. I will post an update to this post. Dubs get, praise, be blessed whoever reads.
>>
what did the white butterfly try to tell me?
>>
>>18817198
mom. what can I offer back other than extending your way?

Thank you for empowering me. I will do so forth.
>>
File: 1490376474660.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490376474660.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
This is a great pic, it explains the theology of governence by the (((ELITE)))).

These (((ELITES))) are a keeping knowledge hidden for themselves, not sharing it with the world. A (((SIN))). A real one, which I wholeheartedly believe worthy of Hell.

Mankind is part of God's Divine Plan, there is no doubt of that. Also, it's not what our fucking business what GOD does in the first place.
>>
The problem is how we, as the most destructive of all creatures known to us by now, install God's Divine Plan? Some people are better than others at orgnizing this fucking problem. We all know what to do in our hearts. If only we'd just stop for a minute and realize that it's possible - to connect from anywhere, at anytime. A (((GLOBAL MASS))) would probably reproduce some cataclismic event - I hope some sort of Global Enlightenment. We must slow down in our search of Enlightenment.
>>
>>18817401
maybe your destined to be a part of the body of christ and you yearn for the truth and love that God has revealed to us through his son. Check out the gospels, they are the good news!
>>
File: 1478017976077.png (531KB, 973x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1478017976077.png
531KB, 973x1053px
Imagine a globalist experiment. A literal globalist experiment: all religions are asked if they want to merge. Let their scholars and ancients of the world meet and speak. Unite. For God. DEUS FUCKING VULT.
>>
File: 1480314358795.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480314358795.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Why are we accepting this lifestyle?
>>
>>18817198
I will ate your roots.
>>
Sounds like we need a leader, a true one, who has already proved himself some how. A common belief to connect and unite us. I will try my best to exude my beliefs and expedite the natural order of things to come. I hope you all do the same
>>
what
>>
>>18817960
I swear everyone on this board is fucking high
>>
File: raptor vs turbine.jpg (45KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
raptor vs turbine.jpg
45KB, 300x200px
>>18817577
The picture on the left should have the eagles getting killed by the windmill's props.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.