[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe the Masons are overseeing a prostitution ring surrounding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: 1473615345257.jpg (274KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473615345257.jpg
274KB, 720x960px
I believe the Masons are overseeing a prostitution ring surrounding Boone County, Missouri. I have written the governor, the FBI, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Vice.

What would you do?
>>
>>18816653
Do you have proof?
>>
>>18816658
No
>>
>>18816653
>What would you do?
Stop smoking crack
>>
>>18816662
I quit smoking cigarettes, too
>>
Best to take matters into your own hands and do what ever is necessary to chop the head off the snake. Its the only real contribution you could ever make.
>>
>>18816667
Ive been arrested for distributing flyers speaking out against the existence of it
>>
>>18816653
Is it related to Pizzagate?

Get all your evidence together and send it to Wikileaks. Make sure to have a dead man's switch just in case. Plebbit and /pol/ would help you if you're not a completely autistic LARPer
>>
>>18816669
Grow the fuck up. If he cared that much then niggers like you would have something better to do.
>>
>>18816675
I am unfamiliar with pizzagate
>>
>>18816678
>niggers like you would have something better to do.

I love my life.
You're the one with Hate in your heart.
>>
>>18816670
>Ive been arrested for distributing flyers
Show us your flyers
>>
>>18816693
lol
don't forget the handwritten time-stamp.
>>
>>18816693
They're gone now, they read,

"Jesus Christ! There's a prostitution ring in Boone County."

I passed these out in neighboring Cole County around the capitol building.
>>
File: 14904726454131896273981.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14904726454131896273981.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18816693
>>
File: rapjes.jpg (405KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
rapjes.jpg
405KB, 680x879px
>>18816653

This stuff has been happening since we became conscious, and probably before. What to do about it? I have no idea. Best to improve one's own life and circumstances, so that the wealth and success you accumulate can be handed down to the prostitutes and they make the choice to change their own lives. It is no better anywhere else in the world, probably 10000 times worse once you leave the U.S.
Use your influence to keep the peace.

tfw raptor jesus = reptillian jesus = son of mary and mary was reptillian
>>
>>18816736
Thanks raptor Jesus
>>
>>18816736
>tfw raptor jesus = reptillian jesus = son of mary and mary was reptilian

God didn't create reptilians in his own image.

Genesis 1:27 NKJV

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
>>
File: 1482708846783.jpg (68KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482708846783.jpg
68KB, 620x800px
>>18816747
God is the creator of man.
God can be said only to have created man/woman.
use logic, do not give me bible shit plz, unless you are conforming to everything it fucking says
>>
>>18816779
>unless you are conforming to everything it fucking says

Why should I? I follow the things of God and I turn my face away from corruption. I follow the Law of God. NOT the law of dogma.

The World is Corrupt. The bible is not free from the corruption of the world.

That is why God has given me his Divine discernment.

Philippians 1:9
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
>>
>>18816736
You have some skills. Just tinkering?
>>
>>18816653
>I believe
This is *always* a great way to start a thread, I don't care what anybody says. Cool story bro.
>>
>>18816733
I hope you know this is like, Exhibit A in the DSM V examples of schizotypal thought patterns. Not just the letter itself, but the way you'r going about the whole thing, and who you're sending the letter to.
>>
>>18816880
Please.

Keep going OP, if you are correct, and you could be, the only crime it's curiosity.
>>
The masons run the FBI, the New York Times, the Washington Post and Vice and the Exhibit A in the DSM V.
>>
Is op a gril?
>>
Unless there is human trafficking or children involved, I don't see what's wrong here.
>>
>>18816653
Why do you believe there's a prostitution ring?

It it merely prostitution, or is it something worse - like human trafficking or pedophiliacs?
>>
>>18817003
Prostitution shouldn't be tax free.
>>
Are you in Columbia, OP? I live in Jefferson City. We should meet up.
>>
I live in Boone County, tell me more
>>
>>18816660
Argued without evidence, dismissed without it. The end. You're delusional.
>>
>>18818976
I am
>>
Please go see a doctor. My dad had similar thoughts and he got a little better with medicine. It really will help, but the problem with delusions is that the one having them can't realize they aren't real. Please go see a doctor or your local social services.
>>
I live in St. Charles County, (63366) are the prices decent, or is it not really worth my time to go get some sex there?
>>
>>18816653
See a shrink.
>>
>>18816747
>27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

The Bible says god created man in his own image, but it never said that he wasn't a Raptor.

Praise raptor Jesus
>>
Ever heard the Boone County mating call?!

[pill rattling intensifies]
>>
A doctor and medication can't fix delusions or false beliefs. The person has to come to his own conclusions. A psychotherapist would be better advice.
>>
>>18816890
Also, distributing flyers in public without a permit, apparently.
>>
>>18818837
Oh, you're one of THOSE fucks. What do you work for the goddamn government. Not every state taxes their citizens to death, you know. I mean, mine does, and we have a lot of nicer things than say, Tennessee, because of it. But still...
>>
What leads you to believe that this is happening?
>>
>>18820146
Kek
>>
>>18816653
If you have evidence of wrong doing or illegal activity then inform the police, if not don't bother people
>>
>>18816653
>Suspects the Mesons are doing something terrible
>Informs the governor and FBI

What the heck are you doing??
>>
>>18820337
He wants to get suicided apparently, everyone knows that the governor and the FBI have ties with the Masons.
>>
>>18820343
And everyone knows the Masons are evil crazy murderers who somehow manage to keep that secret from literally all their members!
>>
if there is a pedo ring, which is very likely, I assure you that masons aren't behind it. Chances are its the government. look into local politicians and big wig elites. mayors, congressman, senators etc. i believe pizzagate is very real but i guarantee its not masons
>>
>>18820503
It's Masons
>>
>>18820358
Don't forget that the masons are also a secret society that nobody knows anything about.
>>
>>18820585
Oh that's right! I forgot. That definitely aren't any extensive books on their morals, dogma, and rituals that are freely available to the public! How could I have left that part out!?
>>
>>18820603
That's called normalization, new friend.
>>
OP, I need you to contact me immediately.

I've created a throwaway Kik, username Ckhole. Your compliance is urgent.
>>
File: IMG_20170307_133427.jpg (888KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_133427.jpg
888KB, 1920x1080px
>>18816805
Wish I was more like you.
>>
>>18816653
>know some elected officials
>they're not satanists, some are corrupt but most aren't
>they laugh at the loony letters they get from schizos like you
>>
File: cant stand life.jpg (19KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
cant stand life.jpg
19KB, 255x255px
>>18816653

The same thing is happening here in TN anon. They run a lot of their shady stuff out of churches as well (what better cover MIRITE?). I imagine they do this shit pretty much everywhere. The thing is they're always in with the local law enforcement so I'm not sure what there is to do about it. After all, the Fraternal Order of Police is a masonic organization. This shit is real though. I know for a fact that a lot of prostitution and drug dealing is happening and a local church in my area is involved in it with a bunch of local masons. The family running a lot of it admitted to me to being satanists too (pastor's family at said church)

WAT DO!?
>>
>>18822129
Seek psychiatric care, then get evidence.
>>
File: 1489173419196.gif (434KB, 387x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489173419196.gif
434KB, 387x368px
>>18816666
If nobody else is gonna check the satanic quads then I guess I will
>>
>>18822129
>After all, the Fraternal Order of Police is a masonic organization.
No, it's a police organisation. A masonic organisation would be a lodge.
>>
>>18816653
>what would you do ?

fucking hide because they're coming for your ass
>>
File: doot doot.jpg (22KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.jpg
22KB, 235x235px
>>18822138

Not really any good way to get any at this point. It would be extremely dangerous. I've already been threatened.

Early on they tried to get me involved in the prostitution. Pastor's son drove me through all the rich neighborhoods and told me "Anon, all these rich old fucks are married and have kids, but they will fuck you like crazy and pay you hush money." Turns out they tried the same thing with a girl from another family that went to the church. See, I was a fucking idiot though and kept playing along and pretending like I was interested to get more information. I got in over my head though. It turned out they're not just running drug dealing and regular prostitution, but it appears they're providing kids to local rich pedos. I remember one sunday they brought in a mexican toddler (the parents weren't present for some reason) and told me that they had to "find him a job...". After me and my family left the church they would follow my mom around town for a while. I think they were waiting to see if we were gonna try to go to the police or not. After a while things died down and it's been a few years since. I don't give a fuck if anyone believes me or not. I would say that if you think about it, if you're going to do said illegal activities a church gives you the best cover as well as an easy way to launder the money afterwards. Call me a schizo or whatever, but this shit is going on all over the place.
>>
>>18816653
you need to go far beyond that group of wannabe important monsters,this is like going deep deep very deep on the hole men and you need to get biblical for the sake of all of the woman and people and childs who doesnt have a voice and a chance to fight,
>>
File: masonic police.jpg (74KB, 628x245px) Image search: [Google]
masonic police.jpg
74KB, 628x245px
>>18822175

Whatever you say anon...
>>
>>18822212
Exactly. Separate thing. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: IMG_20170326_184242.jpg (718KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_184242.jpg
718KB, 1440x2560px
>>18822197
>point
Yo OP keep your head down the Illuminati is the black market and they have alien technology.
The CIA and A51 know.
Trust me.
Forget everything you think you know about our govt. They have been infiltrated but not 51. 51 is ours and they will never breach it. The CIA owns it. And the CIA remote view. They know. Even The Greys are with the CIA in this shit because the Illuminati ALSO has alien backers.
"In God We Trust" is the US slogan for a reason.
This war is OUR jihad.
ISIS, Al Queda and the like are all different faces of the same enemy.
The Illuminati is evil and you must not mistake that.
Thats who you had contact with.
They would have you believe they are good, that they follow "the light" but they are liars and false prophets that follow no God or Order but Anarchy.
Watch your shit man. Ima pray for you.
"There is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond which they must not advance" -A musician speaking on Evil.
Prepare anon, for the return of Christ.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.