[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some occult rituals/practices to implement in your daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
What are some occult rituals/practices to implement in your daily life? I am practicing daily breathing meditation, but would like to do something else aswell.
>>
bump 1/?
>>
bump 2/3
>>
bump 3
>>
Liber resh daily.
>>
>>18815745
Thanks, seems good
>>
>>18815684
The most important thing is some form of middle pillar ritual, soul resonance, liberation call it what you want. A second one is banishing.

Doesn't matter what believe sytem you pick, it's basically always the same thing just with diffrent names and diffrent symbolism. You should probably read up on a few of them (kabbalah, yoga, whatever) and pick and mix whatever suits you best.
>>
>>18815780
Damn, that´s some good advice, thanks a lot!
>>
Music does it for me.

Its the beat, he hear it in his sleep some times blare it in the jeep so your people can stare at them rhymes, real rhymes not your every day hologram even when ribs was touching never swallowed the ham, rather eat a sand sandwich salad, might need salt like your mans bland ballad.

Makes sense right? You just gotta find your own spice, your own style.
>>
File: 1463591801001.jpg (94KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
1463591801001.jpg
94KB, 800x698px
The "lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram" followed by the "middle pillar exercise" by the Golden Dawn seem very common and I would recommend them too. If you prefer a satanic version, this one is the best I have seen so far:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/bgoat/rituals/BasicExercises.html#LBRP

You can also try Tarot reading, working on your Chakras or visualisation exercises.
>>
>>18815800
Interesting, will try it out
>>
From the law of one.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=10#14

"10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit."
>>
>>18815684
Idk but i am attracted to beauty .. so never harm anything beautiful and try to befriend them act in benefit of them ... then there is that terminator theory that the world aooner or later will be ruled by computer so act in benefit of them sooner the better
>>
>>18815880
Not op, but it's very nice what you said about beauty.
>>
>>18815838
This is fucked up to see, I actually feel power when singing into the mirror in a really insane way. So insane I can't tell if its mental illness or true power.
>>
>>18816027
That's cool actually! I guess now the exercise is to see it in other people as well? If all is one? :)
>>
>>18816298
>>18816027
Mind/body/spirit complex is their way of calling a person btw.

:)
>>
>>18816298
>>18816307
When I get a chance to sing more without raising suspcion around me I'll do so and check results. I remember last time I did it I saw a post being like "why can't we break out what is stopping us even though I feel all this energy", obviously correlation doesn't equal causation but cool nonetheless.
>>
>>18815780
I would argue that you should learn banishing first, from personal experience. To each their own.
>>
Lesser Rites of the Pentagram, Middle Pillar, Lesser Rites of the Hexagram, Liber Resh. Resh can be learned at any part of this list, I would say the sooner the better, but the rest are in order as perhaps they 'should' be learned, but I guess it's all subjective. I mean, you generally don't want to get into invocations without learning some kind of banishing, first.
>>
>>18816757
Well, good luck! :D
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.