[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get another secret/hidden knowledge thread going.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: o0bkbyupg71tl8u0ko1_400.gif (267KB, 320x255px) Image search: [Google]
o0bkbyupg71tl8u0ko1_400.gif
267KB, 320x255px
Let's get another secret/hidden knowledge thread going. The last one got some really diverse and interesting responses. For anyone that missed it check it out >>>>18778728
>>
the Hebrew torah speaks of multiple gods in genisis 1
>>
File: dontbeashitheadyashithead.png (438KB, 1200x2247px) Image search: [Google]
dontbeashitheadyashithead.png
438KB, 1200x2247px
>>18813655
Enlightenment is a complex idea of what could be rather than any sort of definite.

There are innumerable ideas of what perfection looks like because there is no one thing that can be perfect.

Many stories and series' made for children are often imbued with great and ancient wisdom(spiritual/social/of the self/etc) by people that genuinely care about what becomes of our species' future. Digimon, Secret of Nihm, Samurai Jack and more all incorporate magical knowledge into their stories with positive intent.

God is you and you are god. But at the same time, I am god and you are me. We are small shards of splinters examining ourselves through little tiny lenses, not really for any reason except that we accidentally realized we could.

God and evil will always clash because there will always be compassionate and selfish humans. There are periods of time where one may overcome the other, but eventually the state of things will always change into some new balance of the two.

There are invisible forces that give motion to this world and they're not aliums/spirits. They're emotions and ideas translated by language into thoughts and made manifest by the bodies that had them.

If you don't chew Big Red, fuck you.
>>
>>18813696
>small shards of splinters of the real and whole reality examining ourself...
>>
Phone dial pads also have the alphabet on them because the first phone numbers also had letters in them.
>>
the most studied, published, and well known topic in science is actually evolution. more is known about evolution than anything else in the entire world. it is actually the most rock-solid fact that we as a species have. yet only 54% of the american public even believes that evolution is real.
>>
File: owl.png (1MB, 1256x678px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
1MB, 1256x678px
>>18813655
>Let's get another secret/hidden knowledge thread going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY
>>
I like this place, hope you find this useful.

K'kul'kan, in its purest form, the pillar of existence, lies beyond the seventh seal, he opened the door and closed it behind him, what lies ahead holds the secrets forgotten by time.
>>
I II
II. L
>>
>>18815302

and yet there hasnt been a singe documented case of evolution in practice, only variations of species.

and 'original' old branches of humanity are being taken away, as it becomes clearer they were all just one species too - like looking at a black man and an asian's skeleton from 50,000 years ago. you might think they were different species, but you'd be wrong.

so much unexplained stuff about evolution. i'm not a creationist, but i think saying
>it is actually the most rock-solid fact that we as a species have
is so far from the truth as to be indoctrination in the same way as creationism
>>
Bunch of interesting stuff in this video. The Russian conspiracy stuff is wild!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LieZEwx3Y&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: ayy.gif (161KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
161KB, 499x427px
>>18815712
dude he was obviously being ironic and trying to make the same point as you lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.