[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the best david icke books and in what order should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

what are the best david icke books and in what order should i read them?

currently reading The Robots' Revolution and really enjoying it. that and watching his talks on the moon and saturn are about the extent of my knowledge of Icke.
>>
>>18813452
I'm fully convinced David Icke in completely mental
>>
There are no "best" David Icke books. The writing is horrible. I've read better from diagnosed schizophrenics.
>>
File: 33.jpg (130KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
130KB, 1000x750px
>>18813452
icke is a scammer.
sage
>>
hmmm lot of reptilians ITT. interbesting
>>
If you replace "reptilian" with "jew" in his works, it'll make more sense.
>>
the thing is, if you read his books you can tell that he's actually really smart. and he's been proven right on certain things that seemed outlandish at the time. and he's definitely not a scammer. no one thinks "let me give up my successful career as a media personality so that i can become a laughing stock and make less money (debatable)". to the extent that we're posting in /x/ what he writes in robot's revolution doesn't seem super far out there (no reptilian shit, hasn't waxed on about astrology, etc.)
>>
File: 7776.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7776.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>18813603
Iaelisius?
>>
>>18813613
>the thing is, if you read his books you can tell that he's actually really smart
Never listened to any of his work so I checked him up on youtube. Seems pretty knowledgeable and intelligent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IGFbzGCeg
>>
>>18813723
if you enjoyed the moon one watch the saturn talk too
>>
>>18813452
He is mental. Avoid his work.

I'll admit, he has a good knowledge of the global banking systems, but that's it, the rest is utter 100% book-selling bullshit.
>>
>>18813764
I already started watching it. Some of the best info I have seen in a long time. Any more suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
>>
>>18813790
the book i'm reading: robot's revolution

its even less 'mental' than those 2 vids linked above. its really just a radically revisionist history (with ETs)
>>
>>18813799
How much do you know about ETs.
>>
>>18813790
i like how he points to a symbol of mercury and says it means saturn.
>>
>>18813452
He poopsmokes too much, has amaxophobia, hallucinates turd burglars all the time, screeches in crab people language whilst foaming from his poopybutt, i could go on

pls anon, for the love of your lord and saviour Jesus Christ, quit reading his work rn

I did and now i'm gay and suck cock for a living

Don't fuck your life up pls don't become like me
>>
>>18813807
This world is not as it seems. I can tell you that much.
>>
>>18813811
why do you exist?
>>
weird replies ITT
>>
>>18813823
>weird
>>18813815
>This world
>>18813452
>i
>>18813452
>know
>>
>>18813819
To lead people in the right way my good nigger
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.