[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey so this is the same guy who was posting those "prophecy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: The-Godhead-inline1-2012-12-17.jpg (26KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
The-Godhead-inline1-2012-12-17.jpg
26KB, 200x300px
Hey so this is the same guy who was posting those "prophecy" posts, explaining the Mandala effect and redpilling everything as I saw it. It seems like the ideology was true, I've been seeing a lot of people picking up on the constant subliminal messaging and how reality manifests around your thoughts. Even the posts on this board have shifted it seems.

That being said, I've been away from technology for a while ala Henry David Thoreau and now I'm coming back to the "real world". I wanted to hear from the source (you guys) what you thought of the whole situation and if the world today seems different, more positive than it did a month ago before all that. The cicada countdowns and avoiding 4chan on march 15th all makes a lot of sense to me. I constantly beat down my ego but you guys are kind of the confirmation of whether or not what I said was special and worthwhile or worthless ramblings.

If the former, I can keep expanding and explaining very easily. If the latter, feel free to heckle me and take me down a peg. At this point all I want is more truth.
>>
>>18813040
Everybody has gone back to deeper within the Matrix

There is no global awakening

There's no point
>>
>>18813048
Yeah the Matrix goes deep but there is a point and my reality around me is reflecting a lot of positivity. I'm not trying to pioneer some big movement either, no global awakening will happen overnight. I just want to know if there was truth to what I had said or not you feel me?
>>
>>18813040
Also, you'll need your ego for the real world

Ego is still their king, and wise advice is to always respect local lords.
>>
>>18813056
And if there is some movement already/all ready, I want to be apart/a part of it.
>>
>>18813063
Very true but the game is easy to play. You'd be surprised how little the kings know about their own board.
>>
File: West Stowell Galaxy.jpg (25KB, 357x294px) Image search: [Google]
West Stowell Galaxy.jpg
25KB, 357x294px
>>18813040

I feel I went through something similar to what you're going through, OP, except about one year ago. Believe it's all one conspiracy, everybody is connected etc.. It felt real at the time, and is still real to me, but the process of 'redpilling everything as I saw it' does not necessary translate into tangible results. I wanted to tell everyone about the reality of ayy lmaos, to wake up, end our corrupt form of government, create a utopia etc. I felt that I had an integral role in thise whole process... I don't know exactly here I'm going with this, but I want to say keep fighting the good fight. The truth is out there, but very difficult to find amidst ideological warfare.
>>
>>18813077
Important Mr. Anderson, I remember you. You must have seen the weird posts in my threads with thinking 2.0, the /psy/mon guy trying to trick my ego back into itself no?

Its not really redpilling every thing so much as showing why and how every thing is connected and falsely presented as a red and blue choice (which is just life vs tech). There cannot be tangible results because every mind contributes to the game, the results will come from revealing the game and your power to play it rather than revealing truths about the board and pieces. Music is a huge huge reminder of all of it
>>
File: humanbutterfly.jpg (93KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
humanbutterfly.jpg
93KB, 600x504px
>>18813096

What will be, will be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I18_VNjX3g

Here's a concept I thought about a lot last when I was going though this phase. The sum of all natural numbers is -1/12. Here's the proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-I6XTVZXww

With that in mind, imagine a 3D lattice of empty space. Draw a point in this empty space, a single point. This point has 0 connections to any other point. Now draw a second point and connect the two. There is now 1 connection. Now draw a third point and connect it to the other 2 points. There are now 2 more connections. The next point will add 3 new connections, the next will be 4 and so on. Imagine you do this an infinite number of times so you've filled your empty space with an have an infinite number interconnected point. How many connections are there? -1/12, because we already demonstrated that 1+2+3+4+...= -1/12. That means in our hypothetical space consisting of an infinite number of points, there is a real number of connections between them all (although that real number is a fraction and negative, which is pretty counterintuitive. I don't know if this has any tangible meaning in the real world, but it's kind of cool, and perhaps shows that we're all connect, maaan.
>>
File: xoFY6ofL_400x400.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
xoFY6ofL_400x400.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>18813148
https://youtu.be/Fbyc9JW3vtk

I find anything reductionist to be questionable though, and math is very reductionist. I think math exists as a reality on top of the physical reality, but may not necessarily be in it. Since physical reality is just energy and all.

Just my take, feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>18813148
Interesting, your mind is clearly more math oriented than mine but I think the real truth lies in the "spirit" side of it. As time is the 4th dimension it correlates with the root Chakra, our being here on Earth. As you go up the Chakras you go up the dimensions. A full and complete understanding in the mind turns you from a 3 dimensional slave to time to basically an abstract concept of a "self" and gives you a lot more freedom in your daily life. I feel like ever since I switched on the people around me are keying into the same thing and getting shit done in their lives
>>
>>18813077
Well, in order to do that sort of thing, it takes a hell of a lot more than posting about it online. I'm not saying I know whether you did more or not, just throwing it out there.
>>
>>18813161
If you consider numbers as more than just abstracts, math is no longer reductionism. Which is not standard mathematical procedure, but it *is* standard spiritual procedure.
>>
File: magnets.jpg (177KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
177KB, 600x450px
>>18813161

Thanks for sharing. I've heard about Vortex math, but haven't made an effort to learn about it. I heard Telsa was into it? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems cool.

> I find anything reductionist to be questionable though, and math is very reductionist. I think math exists as a reality on top of the physical reality, but may not necessarily be in it. Since physical reality is just energy and all.

Yeah, fair point. Some people think math is an inherent part of the universe/reality, whereas others adopt the view that math is something we impose on to reality. I think math may be a part of reality itself--at least that's what quanta/quantum mechanics and universal constants seem to imply.
>>
>>18813181
>>18813186
>>18813213
Yeah this is more or less my train of thought as well. The math is there to support it but the spiritual/energy side is super important. I'll keep practicing what I preach. I see people preaching and not practicing and it is not working out for them any more. The change starts with us.
>>
>>18813256
You should always practice BEFORE you preach, too.
>>
>>18813261
How else would you know what to preach?
>>
>>18813318
By reading it from a book that THEY were told was the right one, like most seem to do.
>>
File: 1489437989143.jpg (67KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1489437989143.jpg
67KB, 500x704px
>>18813256
>>18813213
>>18813186
How is math evident in spirituality? I'm just curious is all.

By my understanding, quantum mechanisms just proves there's less division than we thought, and it's a lot of random procedural generation?

Math does intuitively make sense to me though, so I suppose that is evidence for it. I support anything that's practical and pragmatic.

The deeper philosophical opportunities from these questions seem too vast for me to handle right now though.
>>
>>18813346
I'm not a mathematician but I know people like Max Planck who was the founder of string theory and well versed in these quantum reactions were completely convinced consciousness postulated matter, its a quote of his actually.

Basically there "is" inherent proven math on the physics of the universe and its pretty universally known in all our shared subconsciousness I guess. People who Astral Project will claim that you can ascend to these "higher dimensions" when you sleep and whatever magic imagination is goes to work.

The thing is that it all exists every second, my key to understanding it was that the 7 Chakras to enlightenment, the mastering of the 3rd dimension "we live in", was just kind of a funny coincidence. Further reflection and study on the fact that time is the proven 4th dimension and would be the root chakra in correlation to the original theory made a lot of sense for me. From there it was just about realizing the Chakras in full effect in all the abstract conceptual meanings. There are spoopy signs every where if you look for them too.
>>
>>18813346
Math as language and the relationship between communication, mathematics, and he spiritual, such as Gematria, Temurah, and Notariqon, to name a few.
>>
>>18813359
Just to be clear, Astral Projection only has to so with sleep insofar as it *can* be done while sleeping, but sleep is not necessary in order to do it.
>>
>>18813346
>>18813359
And sorry I know this is just kind of ranting my own shit off to you. Math is just the logistics of the physics that "are" the universe. They're important and go a long way to "prove" ideas about the universe and strengthen it basically. Its just a whole different ballgame when you realize its all going on every second I think.
>>
>>18813364
Very true its kind of like the monks who induce a trance state and "exist" in higher dimensions. If your mind is right you are just constantly resonating with "higher" spiritual energy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.