[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last October I overdosed on some pills. For around 33 seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20170320_010511-2.jpg (554KB, 1132x1041px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_010511-2.jpg
554KB, 1132x1041px
So last October I overdosed on some pills. For around 33 seconds I was legally dead. To be honest I don't remember anything. I just remember drinking, smoking some weed then waking up in the hospital 4 days later. To those that died and came back, do you remember anything about your death or has anything strange happened since you've come back?
>>
I seized up for a solid couple of minutes with no breathing, no pulse around 2013. No perception whatsoever after I was out, just like I time traveled. If it hadn't been for people's reaction I might not have known anything happened. I truly hope that's what death is like, perception seamlessly jumping to the next observable point as if no time had passed between one incarnation and the next.
>>
I've been very close to death while in a coma following a RTA. Nothing to report.
>>
>>18813042
>>18813054
Do you ever wonder why you survived or anything?
>>
>>18812996
*clinically dead
>>
>>18812996

>Legally dead

Is there a way to be ilegally dead?
>>
Tangentially related. I had an experience where i could have died but then reality glitched and I lived. Kind of like quantum immortality or a weird final destination style premonition.
>>
I hope those Jesustards dont find this thread. Most of them have licked Jesus's butthole during their 30 seconds death. Most likely hallucinating because of pain but calling it a 'contact' with their god(s).
>>
>>18812996

>>
>>18813516
No death cert?
>>
Traveled through a prism like on the pink floyd album cover. was about to pass though another prism to turn past jupiter but security wouldnt let me through. Angels made of pink triangles and then sent back.
>>
>>18814246
More like dead but without birth certificate
>>
>>18813516
He could have been a Mexican
>>
>>18813666
>ask for nde information
>get mad when it's not what you expect
Why bother asking if you don't want to know?
>>
I died in the most stupid way possible.
I ignored my Nil by mouth instruction before I had an operation on my hand.
I severed a tendon and they had to anesthesia me because I've a tremor.

So yeah, vomited during operation. Choked on said vomit, had heart attack and flatlined for a few minutes.

The only thing I remember was a profound sense of loneliness, and I'm an introvert, so I was used to being alone, it doesn't really faze me, but the loneliness i felt just chilled me.
It felt like, for an entire second, i was the last person on earth just waiting for somebody, anybody, to say my name.

When I woke back up the doctor had a fit at me for eating, dying and asked me for nde information, which i told him what I'm saying here.
He wrote it all down but it was never brought up again.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I can feel the same sense of being the last, of waiting on anybody... I still get chills
>>
>>18814462
>>18812996

If you die there are a few scenarios that play out, but they are always those same scenarios.

> you incarnate in the void. You have thoughts but see nothing else.
>You incarnate in a hostile place surrounded by malevolent beings.
> you incarnate in a bright light and are surrounded by benevolent beings.

Everyone describes their respective scenario in the same terms. It's very stereotypical to be quite honest. As to which scenario a person winds up with before death, I have no idea, but it's always one of the three.
>>
>>18814669
what determines which scenario you end up being in?
>>
>>18814768
It's esoteric and hidden, but if you puzzle through the post you replied to allllll the way to the end, you should be able to find an answer for your question.
>>
>>18813516
If you suicide
>>
>>18813666
>I hope nobody that doesn't share my beliefs finds this thread. I can't stand reading differing view points. I have no ability to scroll past them. I'm a huge sperg.
>>
>>18814669
>incarnate
>1.(especially of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form.
>>
>>18812996
Yo OP, did you believe in an afterlife before you went thru this? Or were you agnostic about the whole ordeal?
>>
>>18814974
True, if pedantic. Better words would be transmigrate, manifest, appear, arrive, inscribe, etc.
>>
>>18813042
Accounts like this are genuinely what makes me believe in reincarnation. I'm not religious otherwise, but I do believe we're all the same thing experiencing itself at different points. I will wake as you one day, and you shall wake as me.
>>
>>18812996

I've actually had black out drunk scenarios where I did tons of shit but had no memory of it whatsoever.

Which makes me believe there is no soul outside memory which requires the brain.

This does not preclude existence after death, but from experience it makes me believe that you can't take yourself as you know with you after you die.
>>
>>18815048
>This does not preclude existence after death, but from experience it makes me believe that you can't take yourself as you know with you after you die.

Isn't this the essence of a lot of Buddhist philosophy about death?
>>
>>18812996

Your brain received little or no blood for 30 seconds. Brain cells probably died and you might have brain damage (or not). Look up junctional stroke.

How you interpret the rest depends on your spirituality.
>>
>>18815069

I'm not an expert on Buddhism, but if you exist now that means existence is possible and time is infinite then eventually you will exist again. Even if the universe is finite, it does not mean other universes are?

Say this one ends in heat death in 100 billion years. There is a possibility that another universe with similar or similar enough to create the same conditions that you existed now will eventually happen.

Even then, we can't say for certain that consciousness is hard coded to your specific brain chemistry.

But then again if it is... Maybe you are on the only person existing in this universe at a time and everyone else exists in other universes and some how time and space over lap.

But the point of the thread was about life after death. Again, I have done enough drugs and alcohol to know that memory is a chemical experience and you can exist without being aware of yourself so that might as well be death.

So my hunch is if you die, you don't keep your memories that if there is a soul its not tied to yourself. You might experience a new life, but this one has no record of.
>>
>>18815095

Which I mean to say. If you really died, you'd have no memory of it or the experience of it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.