[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 86

File: 4cardspread1.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
4cardspread1.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/49vXGrC

Previous Thread:
>>18812004
>>
Anyone doing readings? May I have one?
>>
Doing rune readings
Concise query and relevant genders
>>
>>18812854
Male
What do I need to do to move forward? What am I missing to see?

This thread will probably get deleted before you get to me , but thank you anyway
>>
>>18812854
Female
What is going to happen with my crush, who is male, and I this weekend?
>>
>>18812854

Male into girls

Are my profiles for dating apps good enough or should i take more effort?
>>
>>18812854
male
I dont know if I want or not a relationship. I hope the runes can help me
>>
>>18812854
Male
How will my day go?
>>
>>18812867
So long as your profile picture isn't a meme and you don't talk about yourself like there is no tomorrow I think you may do fine. Try not to seem too complex that it would be a chore to interact with you.
>>
>>18812873
Keep dem pictures coming, please.
>>
>>18812854
F
What does he feel towards me?
>>
>>18812861
>What do I need to do to move forward? What am I missing to see?
Isa, Perthro, Sowilo, Nauthiz & Wunjo merkstave
Right now, stop... take a deep breath, you're seeking hair in eggs. This isn't a moment to do anything actively, instead. Trust what life gas to bring to you. Take time to just observe what's around you and value that. A lot of clarity comes to mind when you just stop seeking. This is what the runes are telling now. Just stop for now, it's not the time to move, but to retreat. Do not make any decision now, but rest for the time being. When you're ready the path will clear up. Good luck!
>>
File: 220px-Dark_Elves_6_Cover.jpg (35KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dark_Elves_6_Cover.jpg
35KB, 220x301px
>>18812878
Just look up dark elves warhammer if you want more of this type of flavor.

These are from warhammer fantasy and not warhammer 40k, don't think I can post 40k here without it being another shoah.
>>
>>18812854
Female
Should I be making a career change at this point?
>>
>>18812854
Male
A general for this year if not ty anyways senpaii
>>
>>18812854
Female
How does my male crush feel towards me?
>>
Trading, would appreciate

Should I stay with j and reach a compromise
>>
>>18812854

Male

My ex (female) sended me a meaningless text. What she wants? I've ignored her for now, Is good to reply or not? I want to get back with her
>>
>>18812862
>What is going to happen with my crush, who is male, and I this weekend?
>Othala, Dagaz, Wunjo & Fehu
I see an expansion, closeness, perhaps you two would start some project together, that can turn into something else soon enough.

>>18812867
>Are my profiles for dating apps good enough or should i take more effort?
Tiwaz & Othala
Go for it, show your best assets on your pictures but don't forget to give importance your personal values, doesn't matter a nice picture if there's not a deep content.

>>18812871
>I dont know if I want or not a relationship. I hope the runes can help me
Hagalaz
Nah, you don't want one, in fact you do but you think it's too much trouble and constricts you.

>>18812872
>How will my day go?
Jera, Dagaz & Algiz merkstave
Accountability of stuff you've done in the past, maybe some closure but starting a new thing too. Also don't be so hasty if you got some sum of money, specially if you're dealing with health issues.
>>
>>18812884
I just did and I'm really thankful ^^
>>
>>18812854
female
isaac dislikes me? or what?
>>
>>18812880
I just feel like I've 'stopped' for too long and can't waste much more time moving around without making anything happen.

>Trust what life gas to bring to you
More pain

I will try to rest and calm myself. I really appreciate your reading.
>>
>>18812854
How will this event im going go for me?
>>
>>18812879
>What does he feel towards me?
Nauthiz, Wunjo & Tiwaz
Needy but he's also comfortable and happy; has a strong character, someone you can trust.

>>18812885
>Should I be making a career change at this point?
Jera, Ehwaz merkstave & Laguz merkstave
No, it seems that you'd have problems making a move at the moment. Use what you've gathered so far and try to get some profit out of it.

>>18812888
>A general for this year if not ty anyways senpaii
Dagaz, Wunjo, Mannaz & Kenaz merkstave
Learning new things, see happiness in collaborative work, but all this stuff also bring some breakups. You will gain in one aspect and lose in another.

>>18812893
>How does my male crush feel towards me?
Raidho merkstave, Berkano merkstave & Eihwaz
He's not making a move and won't see anything else growing between you too, he's more like a big brother.

>>18812895
>Should I stay with j and reach a compromise
Hagalaz, Uruz merkstave & Raidho merkstave
Hagalaz says that you'd have to hang on for a while, even if things appear to me chaotic and overwhelming. Stuff can be rough atm, but won't stay for long if you keep focused on what you want out of this relationship.
>>
>>18812854
Female asking about male.
What are his expectations for our future together?
>>
>>18812854
female
does he like me more than a friend?
>>
>>18812854
I'm male she's female
Now I learnt my long distance interest cheated on me, somewhat. What would be both of us? Any meet up possible?
>>
>>18812900
>My ex (female) sended me a meaningless text. What she wants? I've ignored her for now, Is good to reply or not? I want to get back with her
Eihwaz, Inguz, Ansuz & Fehu merkstave
The situation doesn't look bad, more will unfold and then keep at a fast pace, it shows no problem in reaching her out and find out what she wants for real, however something might be sacrificed, be aware that something might have to go.

>>18812928
>isaac dislikes me? or what?
Jera
He just gives back what he gets from you

>>18812940
>I just feel like I've 'stopped' for too long and can't waste much more time moving around without making anything happen.
Stopping and retreat ain't a time wasting anon, think of that as an strategy for the next move.

>I will try to rest and calm myself. I really appreciate your reading.
With a clear mind you can fin the way out, anon, seems like your mind is only focused on the negative. Anxiety is a killer but try to see the good too. Be well

>>18812949
>How will this event im going go for me?
Inguz, Wunjo merkstave & Uruz
It doesn't seem fun but you'll get something out of it.

>>18812957
>What are his expectations for our future together?
Isa
He likes the way things are now, doesn't seem to want to change at the moment.

>>18812966
>does he like me more than a friend?
Nauthiz
No

>>18812967
>Now I learnt my long distance interest cheated on me, somewhat. What would be both of us? Any meet up possible?
Perthro, Fehu merkstave, Dagaz & Sowilo
I'm sorry anon, but I don't see that happening. A loss is expected but at the some time things will pick up in their own time, for now nothing will change.
>>
>>18812854
Male
why women hate me?
>>
>>18812854
Female
Do I have natural divination abilities I'm unaware of?
>>
>>18812952
Ty senpai, have a cool weekend ,i love ya nohomo
>>
>>18812995
>why women hate me?
Ansuz merkstave
You're bad with your words and have problems with making yourself understood

>>18813001
>Do I have natural divination abilities I'm unaware of?
Tiwaz merkstave
Probably but you're blocking it.
>>
>>18812988
Isa, here.
Yeah that sounds realistic. Sigh.
>>
>>18813014
I'm 'blocking' it? What do you mean by that...?
>>
>>18813013
>Ty senpai, have a cool weekend ,i love ya nohomo
y-you too senpai <3 *no homo*

>>18813022
>Yeah that sounds realistic. Sigh.
Don't worry lass, give it time, Isa won't stay still forever...
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18813014
>You're bad with your words and have problems with making yourself understood

hoooly, runes are sick..
and how I can change it? if possible ,please
>>
>>18813034
>>18812988
Any hope on that cheating hoe?
>>
>>18813036
What is your query and what methods do you practice?
>>
Female
(Is that important? haha)
when will I find true love?
does he just want to be friends?
>>
>>18813045
"Because even though we grind on each other in many ways, in deeper ways, we fit. We really fit."
Does he still feel that way about us?
I do tarot.
>>
>>18813031
>I'm 'blocking' it? What do you mean by that...?
Perhaps too much expectation, it's not letting your ability do develop naturally, best way is to not push and try to experiment, which method are you trying?

>>18813036
If you're up to a rune reading, hit me

>>18813037
>hoooly, runes are sick..
>and how I can change it? if possible ,please
Ansuz, Thurisaz, Isa & Eihwaz
Try to be more clear and direct, but at the same time think before saying anything and things will pick up at a slow pace but there's chance of improvement.

>>18813039
>Any hope on that cheating hoe?
Wunjo merkstave, Gebo, Fehu merkstave
Welp... the way you say it... Well, if that serves as consolation, she's not happy about it and will reap what she sow...
>>
Female

Do I have any like, abilities? Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I just have this connection, and if it's there, is there anything I can do to channel it?
>>
>>18812854
Female
Does W (male) have any romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>18813069
>If you're up for a rune reading, hit me
SMACK!!!
Sure. Do I have a shot at being in a relationship with him again? What steps can I take to make it happen?
If you have a query, feel free to list two since I know my question is technically two.
>>
>>18813069
Could you do a reading on my scholarship application?
>>
>>18813059
The Hanged Man, The Ten of Wands, The Lovers

Yes he does and if he is hiding this fact from you it is because he feels it would be too much of a sacrifice to express that to you. Being with you is making him giving up something he really needs or wants to pursue, so he needs to keep those romantic feelings hidden deep inside even if he does not want to. He's really struggling with doing this because of how much he loves you. I would expect him to break with frustration eventually and let you know how he really feels because you two are very compatible like soul mates. Good luck.

Does he have any feelings towards me at all?
>>
>>18813069
Well, I know this sounds a bit strange, but I don't really 'use' any methods... Sometimes I have dreams about the future. Most of them are about random insignificant events that happen the next day, while occassionally I have dreams about important things. Like my grandmas death for example... I've dealt with weird paranormal occurrences like this for as long as I can remember. However, as I grew older, they slowly started to go away. I don't know why.
>>
>>18812854
Female
What has he realized?
>>
>>18813069
>Try to be more clear and direct
like saying directly what I feel? but with a purpose. that's hard
>>
>>18812854
Female
Should my mother be cautious of this guy?
>>
>>18813098
Thanks. This reading makes sense for the situation.
>Three of Cups, Lovers, Ten of Pentacles
Yes, he has a lot of feelings for you, but I he's not exactly sure how he wants to mold those feelings. On one hand, he feels you could be great friends and that things would be fine that way, and on the other hand there is a level of permanence that he sees with you as well, but I'm sensing a desire for more. Very similar to the vibe you were getting from my read, probably. Having to sacrifice something, maybe freedom or choices, to settle down.
>>
>>18812854
Female
Is Frank my soulmate?
>>
>>18813085
>Does W (male) have any romantic feelings for me?
Inguz & Perthro
Maybe... all indicates to a possibility, but it's up to the fates

>>18813087
>SMACK!!!
oy oy
>Sure. Do I have a shot at being in a relationship with him again?
Tiwaz merkstave, Gebo & Ansuz merkstave
The separation here still a strong thing, maybe you two aren't on the same page, even though there's a mutual feeling here, but you're not speaking the same language...

>What steps can I take to make it happen?
Eihwaz, Othala & Fehu merkstave
For now you'd need to adapt to the way things are, try to see the bigger picture, something still can come out of it, but needs to get back to its roots and rebuilt. For that to happen something's got to give...

>If you have a query, feel free to list two since I know my question is technically two.
Alright, I just have one actually, what can I do to make this new job plan work out, thanks.

>>18813094
>Could you do a reading on my scholarship application?
Yes

>>18813102
Do you take notes of those dreams? Would be interesting to keep track, that would also help with maintain the pace. Perhaps making it an habit would help with the blocking. Do you have interest in learning tarot maybe? That would help you to develop your intuition among with meditation.

>>18813109
>What has he realized?
Hagalaz & Eihwaz
He's stuck in chaos but will survive

>>18813113
>like saying directly what I feel? but with a purpose. that's hard
It is, but go slowly, are you shy anon? Try talking to strangers, random things.
>>
File: 1490378242773-108257585.jpg (568KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1490378242773-108257585.jpg
568KB, 1836x3264px
Hey I've got scars to wanna see the time I was playing with a jackknife and it slipped.
>Inb4 cheswicks now labeled a cutter
>When did katwara shojo scar girls stop being hot btw.
>>18812873
What's that pic from. Is that warhammer.
>>
>>18812854
Male
Why do I feel so drawn to her?
>>
>>18812854
Male.
Can this plan work and give the desired results?.
>>
>>18813154
>Could you do a reading on my scholarship application?

Thanks
Male
Will I get invited over? Will I meet these people I wanna meet?
>>
Trading a quick scry, need your gender and query
>>
>>18813158
Cheswick are you the Queen of /div/
>>
>>18813179
Considering /div/ is all shitposting these days, might as well give the crown to a shitposting queen
>>
>>18813170
Female
Am I going to get with him?

Your query?
>>
>>18813154
>are you shy anon?
Usually not, but the idea of having something with someone and everyone knows, is scary
>>
>>18812854
Female
What currently would be the most beneficial knowledge for myself to seek and obtain?
>>
File: JPEG_20170324_153521.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170324_153521.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hay can anyone do a general read for djoser the fish.
I will trade.
>>
>>18813191
We fishposting now
>>
>>18813191
me c:
>>
>>18813198

Yes, sorry, my mistake.
>>
>>18813191
Did you give your fish a statue and a phone, Ches?
>>
>>18813183
You'll only get with him if you can win him away from the other girl. I saw a girl looking longingly at a man who didn't seem to notice her. Another girl takes his arm, and they walk away together. You have competition. What can you use to your advantage? I see a rose and some documents. The rose is obvious, romantic gestures. However, he would need to discover some dirt about her in order for him to ditch her and give you a chance.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>18813211
And cigarettes too
>>
>>18813212
Thank you for the reading. I will do a love query.

>However, he would need to discover some dirt about her in order for him to ditch her and give you a chance.

I can try romantic gestures but I don't know how I could find out dirt about her. There's no chance of this happening on its own?
>>
>>18813115
>Should my mother be cautious of this guy?
Ehwaz merkstave & Nauthiz
Yes, there's no trust here and he might just restrict her somehow...

>>18813149
>Is Frank my soulmate?
Dagaz & Laguz
If he is, it'll be revealed eventually, for now let things flow its course, don't push.

>>18813160
>Why do I feel so drawn to her?
Mannaz & Dagaz
You see her potential and all the qualities she has, perhaps even a bit of yourself in her, the more you find out, more you like her...

>>18813163
>Can this plan work and give the desired results?.
Thurisaz & Hagalaz
Well... you've got to push it to make it work and I'm afraid there's no guarantee

>>18813166
>Will I get invited over? Will I meet these people I wanna meet?
Othala, Sowilo & Thurisaz
Yes, that's very positive. A sense of legacy being given to you, bringing joy and clarity but also making you move forward with your objective in mind.

>>18813184
But having something with someone is nice, like my mom says, there's always a shoe for a loose foot. Don't push yourself anon, the more natural you act, being conscious the better, but you've got to take steps towards it.

>>18813189
>What currently would be the most beneficial knowledge for myself to seek and obtain?
That's a very formulated query wow
Kenaz merkstave, Fehu & Perthro
First and foremost, let go of the past, what you still keep on your baggage, remember that everything has their moment in our lives, with that in mind, you're opening the fields for a new profitable period, specially in the material sense, and do not worry what's about to come, the fates are taking care of it right now.

>>18813191
>Hay can anyone do a general read for djoser the fish.
Hagalaz, Wunjo, Laguz & Berkano
Well he's not going anywhere but he's happy, needs a bigger tank and a partner.

Can you read my aura, Ches?
>>
>>18813224
>Yes, that's very positive. A sense of legacy being given to you, bringing joy and clarity but also making you move forward with your objective in mind.

Thank you!
>>
File: eyes focused hips shaken.gif (647KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
eyes focused hips shaken.gif
647KB, 450x660px
>>18813191
>magician
Coincidences? Messages from the universe?
>9 of wands reversed
Retreat to have a wider look at the scene.
>5 of pentacles reversed
Left out in the cold while you have option of warming up.

May be it wants to be freed or more friends?

My query: will my unrequited crush or someone from my past return back to my love life? Or should I wait for online or new people to welcome.
>>
>>18813220
>. Working for who ever is actually danys.
so you're a dragon
>>
>>18813211
Sorta. I gave one smoke each. And yeah >what's wrong with giving a fish a phone.
>my fish djoser likes praising the sun just as much as me. He likes Anubis too.
>>18813215
Smokes are delicious. I was quite fond of swishers till that bitch premier Wynn took them from me.
>>
>>18813224
>I'm afraid there's no guarantee
ok then thanks.
>>
File: 1479097790554.jpg (133KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479097790554.jpg
133KB, 604x604px
>>18813224
>Well he's not going anywhere but he's happy, needs a bigger tank and a partner.
Holy fuck ahahahah. I didn't see this post until I posted mine. Lol!

>"look wider at the scene"
>"bigger tank"
>"left out in the cold"
>"need partner"
>>
>>18813224
>You see her potential and all the qualities she has, perhaps even a bit of yourself in her, the more you find out, more you like her...
But, could something actually happen there or not?
>>
>>18813228
No I'm actually a dwarf. But I can understand dragon.
I was literally crying when the dragons kept calling mom wait :(
>>
>>18812854
Male
Can I leave this, all of this?
>inb4 suicide
no its not that
>>
>>18813234
Well you can keep trying anon but it's not going to be easy, hope I'm wrong...

>>18813237
lol yah I guess he's really lonely, nice sync ^^

>>18813239
>But, could something actually happen there or not?
Uruz, Perthro & Ansuz
I see more a sexual tension around here, so it might go that way quickly...

>>18813248
>Can I leave this, all of this?
>>inb4 suicide
>no its not that
Oh I'm glad it's not anon... I don't like death queries
Ehwaz, Fehu &Uruz
You need help anon, someone to share the load, if you already have, make sure both are getting the profit equally and working on the same goal. The hard work will pay off. In essence, keep going.
>>
>>18813223
>I will do a love query.
I'm wondering about things getting legit and serious with us. I'm the male.

>I don't know how I could find out dirt about her. There's no chance of this happening on its own?
I got the sense that some dirty would fall into your lap accidentally, and it would just be a matter of letting him find it "accidentally."
>>
>>18812840
>>
Male

will I find some one soon?
>>
>>18813258
>In essence, keep going.
Just to be sure, could the result that i was told actually become a reality?
>>
>>18813224
>Yes, there's no trust here and he might just restrict her somehow...
That's what I've been thinking.

>That's a very formulated query wow
Got to whore out on words or be cast to the teeth of a ephemeral reading :^)

>do not worry what's about to come, the fates are taking care of it right now.
Sweet. Eat, drink, be marry, etc, for the time being.

Thank you very much. Apologies for asking two questions. I don't know if you readers like that very much.
>>
>>18813278
Both runes Fehu and Uruz indicates power and wealth, one that you can gather and the other that you can "feel"... They're very positive.

>>18813281
Hope your mom stays safe, and you detach from the past, so you make yourself free for the future. :)

>Apologies for asking two questions
It's all good, I appreciate the feedback and your honesty, thank you. I don't have problem in answering multiple queries, I'm sure you're not the only one doing it, as long as it helps, it's all that matters to me.
>>
>>18812854
Male
Whats going to happen with the miss and me? Is it over

Please dont tell me im late
>>
>>18813267
Five of Wands, Four of Wands, Ten of Wands

It will but

This woman has a lot of man chasing after her. She is highly wanted. You will have a happy future with her, possibly settle, but not without its difficulties. This might be from other men who will continue to try to get with her even after you are together. Stand your resolve even during the hard times to have a long and happy time together. Good luck.
>>
>>18813290
>They're very positive.
Thats great.
Btw hope it dsoesnt bothers you, there is another query I wanted to make
>Could I achieve the spiritual change I want to achieve?
>>
>>18813292
>Whats going to happen with the miss and me? Is it over
>Please dont tell me im late
You're not late, but may be as well my last one, don't want to take over the thread, going to leave room for other readers to show up.

Hagalaz, Perthro, Kenaz & Eihwaz
Anon, it seems that you're on a troubled period and appears to not having a way out.
I'd say to not panic, nothing is lost, nothing is gained. At the moment all you can do is waiting for the crisis to pass. Then after the storm you can see things clearly again and a possibility of starting over is ahead. Trust things will change for the best, your relationship is protected.

>>18813302
You're welcome! I can read you while I'm still here.

>>Could I achieve the spiritual change I want to achieve?
Isa & Eihwaz
Well for now, work on your self, it's not the moment do delve too deep, build an emotional foundation and endurance, you need some protection before getting ready. Slowly but you'll definitely can go far. Know your boundaries
>>
>>18813312
>Slowly but you'll definitely can go far
you really helped me, thanks for all
>>
>>18813312
Im the first one. But some time passed already, its been a month. Do you think she thinks of me at all reader. I know its corny but emotional stuff is really difficult for me.
Thanks a lot for doing this reading by the way, i really appreciate it.
>>
Cheswick gone? Damn.
>>
>>18813324
You're welcome anon, wish you all the best

>>18813328
I understand completely, emotional stuff gets me too, bu things will clear up. Hagalaz is a rune that tells us to wait because there are powers beyond our control at play, so wait it's what we have left. Kenaz & Eihwaz shows that any anxiety will fade and things can be renewed. Have some faith anon, I'll be cheering for you.

That's all for today folks, see you next time /div/
>>
>>18813154
Runa! I fell asleep. You still around? We were supposed to trade
>>
>>18813300
>00

>This woman has a lot of man chasing after her. She is highly wanted.
Yes, I'm well aware of that, and most of them are mages like me. I learned that the hard way the last time we were together.

>You will have a happy future with her, possibly settle
>settle
Ya, that's what I'm looking for.

>This might be from other men who will continue to try to get with her even after you are together.
Kek, I'm ready for them this time.

Thanks, and good luck to you too.
>>
Female

Does he like me back?
>>
>>18813154
>what can I do to make this new job plan work out
>seven of swords, two of pentacles, four of wands, knight of wands, temperance
Great importance on using your wit to make the situation work, but also having some flexibility for when things eventually go a bit awry. Keeping your spirits high and having genuine enjoyment when things are going well will be important. With temperance as outcome, it speaks of finding a balance, things coming together and working out for the best. I suppose just do your best, be positive, and adapt when necessary.
>>
>>18813349
Maybe she went for a bigger tank and a gf for the fish.

>>18813360
It's all good, I had to leave for eating... What was your query?

>>18813374
>I suppose just do your best, be positive, and adapt when necessary.
That's good, though I believe it won't be easy. It's funny the 7 of Swords is haunting me, showing up in a lot of queries, also the Knight of Wands, which is my partner significator. And there's definitely a connection with him. Thanks you for your read, did you see the one I gave you?
>>
>>18813409
Can you do a reading for me? What's her current feelings towards me?
>>
>>18813409
I did see it, and I hate runes for being so bloody honest. They're totally right. I don't know how to break through the wall he has up and get us back on track. I'm going to play his game the best that I can.
>>
>>18813350
Okay, i understand. I'll wait for things to calm down then. Thanks again for all the readings you've done today, hope we'll meet again. Sending you good vibes, gnight
>>
>>18812854
Male
My monetary problems will resolve?and I will find someone soon? Thanks!!
>>
Goddammit Cheswick. You owe me one.
>>
>>18813368
>Does he like me back?
Sowilo & Kenaz merkstave
I believe he does have good feelings for you but may not show and he's letting it die.

>>18813419
>Can you do a reading for me? What's her current feelings towards me?
Welp... I can't say no, the thread is quiet anyway, but won't do many
Kenaz & Sowilo
She seems to still getting to know or realizing about her own feelings for you and so far seems very positive, happy.

>>18813436
I feel you with that, that's why I don't read them for myself, either way, be patient, the Runes today has been saying that a lot to people. Time can take care of all things

>>18813457
Likewise anon, hopefully you'll give me good news. For now, take care of yourself and be well. Good night

>>18813464
>My monetary problems will resolve?
Nauthiz & Raidho
Yes, but for now you need to learn a lesson from this, be mindful of what this necessity brings. Perhaps a driving force so you can pick up yourself and get things moving. Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen.

>and I will find someone soon? Thanks!!
Fehu merkstave, Tiwaz & Othala
Soon, maybe not. Your efforts are not enough. But mostly because you're trying to attract someone by something external, when you should be working on who you are inside. Your male essence, and your roots and family values. Work on the things money can't buy, you may be going through a financial problems at the moment, but something tells me you're a catch, anon.

>>18813493
Would you like me to read for you? What's your query? No need for trade
>>
>>18813526
Hey, Runa. If you don't mind doing a read for me again.
Earlier I posted this quote from the guy:
"We are going to find a way to be happy. Because even though we grind on each other in many ways, in deeper ways, we fit. We really fit."
If I reminded him of that, maybe in a non-aspie animu kawaii way, how would he react?
>>
>>18813526
Thank you very much for your time
>>
>>18812988
I'm a bit late. Thanks Runa.

>more will unfold and then keep at a fast pace
I hope so... I'm feeling stuck.

>however something might be sacrificed, be aware that something might have to go.
Ok... This resounds in me very hard but definitely isn't a pleasant feeling
>>
File: Focalor.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Focalor.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
File: 1477641184313.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477641184313.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>18813526
Since you're surprisingly accurate. Okay.
I wanna ask about... Oh I dunno, many girls in my mind and I don't wanna take up your whole hour.
Can you do a spread for.... my long forgotten unrequited crush? Will she ever come back? She's a leo, I'm a cancer zodiac.
Both of our real names start with M.
I asked you about my current pain already without my tripcode. You can guess who I was I think. I decided that I can ask a long forgotten wound. Why not.
>>
>>18813616

Male
Orange Hourglass
The smell of spices

What might I expect from my artistic endeavors?
>>
>>18812854
Female
How is this weekend looking?
>>
>>18813526
Are you still doing readings?
If so, have a query
Are the things about the ascension and other stuff real?
oh and male, and please.
>>
>>18813526
tell me about the sweet embrace of death, when will it finally take me
>>
>>18813526
female
does L male like me?
>>
>>18812854
I'm Julian 28 Capricorn male, currently living in a foreign country, please tell me about my near future
>>
>>18813616

>Male
>Black triangle
>Go to bed after take a bath

Someone I thought close to me now is cold, distant and ambiguous. What can I expect from her when we finally talk?
>>
>>18813616
Male
Capricorn
Black Triangle
Gambling

We have gotten a bit closer. By her body language I'm reading she's getting more interested in me. Or am I wrong? What are her opinions of me right now?
>>
>>18813616
Male
White circle
Good kisses and sexual tension
I want to represent some businesses, I want to know how to get over my hesitancy towards action and cold contacting this businesses in order to be successful
>>
Why does my soulmate hate me? What the hell is this bitch's problem?
>>
>>18813712
perhaps period
>>
>>18813712

Probably cause you think it's appropriate to call someone you claim to love a bitch.
>>
>>18813712
karmic drama,you've been bad with her.
>>
Anyone generous enough to give me a reading :)

Male
Taurus
How do J and M feel about me? Will I eventually talk to them after we graduate?? Both of their feelings for me (If any)??
>>
>>18813582
You're welcome anon, hope it all goes well with you.

>>18813590
You are welcome too, I won't lie, dealing with ex when so much emotional stuff still going on is definitely painful... I'll have my fingers crossed hoping for the best.

>>18813545
>>18813634
>>18813636
>>18813662
>>18813671
>>18813676
I'm sorry, I'm not currently reading, just popped up for replies and read for >>18813623 since he didn't get his trade... Besides I'm already tired, my apologies... Keep an eye for another reader to show up, ya?

>>18813623
Speaking of which...
>Can you do a spread for.... my long forgotten unrequited crush? Will she ever come back?
Sowilo, Tiwaz, Thurisaz, Kenaz merkstave & Othala merkstave
Well take this with a big pack of salt, because I'm trying to make sense of it, I might be sleepy... meh... you may as well ask another reader to help you later... but here it goes:

Seems to me you had a chance in the past and things would end on your favor, yet something went wrong, perhaps you went too strongly on her and she retreated? Or you have to deal with competition? I don't see she's coming back, I'm sorry, please take it with a pack of salt. I'm kind of tired so it may not be accurate now.
>>
File: 1479088246135.jpg (89KB, 620x452px) Image search: [Google]
1479088246135.jpg
89KB, 620x452px
>>18813780
>perhaps you went too strongly on her and she retreated? Or you have to deal with competition?
Both. Her family is a protective one and told her to retreat, so she put her friends up front to protect herself.
I really have no idea what went wrong.
You look pretty accurate to me, it been 4 years... I'll look into those rune meanings over the net, but I don't hope for a turn of events.
>>
File: runes_list.jpg (63KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
runes_list.jpg
63KB, 560x373px
>>18813796
I'm sorry to hear, I can try giving you a deeper reading tomorrow on that if you wish, or do you have an email I could send?
>>
>>18813796
Anon, I want to give you something. Because I know that feeling of doing nothing wrong and it still not working out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4A-Ml8YHyM

You may not like star trek, so I'll just give you the main quote.
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That's called life."

Just because something didn't go well doesn't mean you were to blame, anon.
>>
File: 1482362351833.jpg (73KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1482362351833.jpg
73KB, 600x429px
>>18813855
spam mail here i go:
isli.kann(at)gmail
shoot later. I can do a trade reading too if you wish.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Reading for kaz Miller quotes. That I haven't seen. I'll start
>Kaz"one man klan"miller
Also a link to the aha /v/ songs MP3 would be much appreciated.
>>18813493
For what. Noone fucking even read djoser. And no he doesn't need a bigger tank. He a Betta not a damn gold fish.
>>
>>18813876
sent you an email for checking, if doesn't show up, check your spam, I'm going to get some rest now, be well fellow reader

Gnite /div/
>>
File: 1490240982185.jpg (219KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490240982185.jpg
219KB, 658x370px
>>18813890
Forgot to trip
>>
>>18813896
yeah, it dropped in my spam mail just checked. I'll await the further reply.
>>
>>18813738
If anyone can do my query that would be greatly appreciated :)
>>
>>18813890
2 people read the same thing, man. Check Runa's post.
>>18813224
>Well he's not going anywhere but he's happy, needs a bigger tank and a partner.
And my response:
>>18813237
I think pretty fitting. Betta fishes need friends too. A partner betta depending on its gender would do fine.
>>
will trade 5 pendulum read for a tarot or scry
>>
Reading pls? Nobody on here has EVER gave me a reading, all I get is "Fuck you." in the same exact format everytime, it's almost as if there's only one person on here doing readings.
>>
>>18813928

I'll give you the same deal as last night: tarot or scry, yes or no on five people.

K
H
A
S
T
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
>>
I like her a lot but she lives in another city now, what should I do? We work at the same place and I cant tell her yet even though I know she feels the same way.
>>
>>18813941
Give me a funny kaz quote and I will nigger
>>
>>18813918
Betta's can't be in sideways tanks.
Betta's can't be with other fish.

Did you even read my fish

What's your queer man I'll read ya.
>>
Can someone read me? I'm a lost person. I feel a lot of weird energy in my torso, I want to know if anyone can give me insight.
>>
File: macaw.jpg (131KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
macaw.jpg
131KB, 500x330px
Can I get some help?
>had to dump gf (technically we just gave a "time" for things to settle. It could be a week or 6 months..)
>best friend (and only) is getting further and further away from me, because of external things out of my power
>classes are going from bad to worse even when I'm trying hard for them not to

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sinking deeper and deeper into isolation every day, I'm trying to get out of it and out of depression but I don't know what more I can do or if I should have hopes of things improving.

My queries are; will she come back to me/decide? (Or anything to give a light in my situation) And will things improve in a short medium term? What should I do for them to?

Aquarius, 20 y.o male.
>>
>>18812854
Female
I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago because I have a huge secret crush on someone 10 years older than me, and I don't know what to do ¿what do you see in my future?
>>
>>18813959
it's nipple cancer
>>
>>18813943
k: yes
h:no
a:no
s:yes
t:no

please scry what you see happening in the future for me and my friend L (i don't mean romantically)
>>
>>18813967
Shit don't say that. Lol. No the energy is lower down.
>>
>>18813971
navel cancer
>>
>>18813958
>http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Care-of-a-Betta-Fish
I used to have a betta, it kept throwing itself out of the water because at summer time those small fish bowls are way too hot for them.
spoiler: it had a short life span.
Get a bigger aquarium, be sure heat is checked and a female when you have a male betta won't hurt.

Well... my query... general love life? Any light soon? Guess I asked this once more I think but not satisfied with the answer. Thus I'm trying again.
>>
>>18813969

I see a high heel. First it's a heel, then it's a block, the kind that sprinters start on. Now a road sign, the kind that says "these restaurants here" on the highway. Bathroom stalls. A forearm wearing a mail thimble, as though someone is armdeep in something that could hurt them. Painted on street signs. A scroll with images floating on it.

I'm sensing lots of movement, maybe one or both of you moving. You meet again though, and there is much correspondence in the meantime.
>>
File: 1490038979863.jpg (40KB, 416x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490038979863.jpg
40KB, 416x604px
>>18813199
No man that's literal.... He almost died cause the tank went below -10...
Moved him downstairs he's a happier guy.

Yes I am I shitty fish owner. Not anymore though.

Seeing lot more choices coming to you in love but I think you'll focus on making money soon instead.
Lots of happiness once you let the old partner go.
Seeing you have a problem with tunnel vision and love too. Work on that it's a new year.

Seeing your room is cute needs lights though.
>>18813224
Same thing... Almost died but I saved my fish son.

It's blue and Violet. With almost interchanging gold squares...

You must like reading I guess.

Foxes around you.... Try to leave behind people that stifle your creative touch babe
>>
>>18813995
Do you feel like trading again?
>>
>>18813998
Hey Cheswick, can you please see this post?
>>18813948

Thanks
>>
>>18814003

Sure, are you the same reader or a different one. What do you want to know?
>>
>>18813990
Kek I tried that once a different Betta tried to eat the female. She got wounded and died.

Tanks not small it's tall 10g and has real plants
>>
>>18813959

Manipura is fucky, budro. You should go banish and meditate to get your chakras straightened out.
>>
>>18813998
what you see for me ?
>>
>>18814005
Hey queer, did you see this post
>>18813950
Thanks.
>>
>>18814008
Different. I do tarot.
"We are going to find a way to be happy. Because even though we grind on each other in many ways, in deeper ways, we fit. We really fit."
If I reminded the guy I love of him saying that, maybe in a non-aspie animu kawaii way, how would he react?
>>
>>18814018
Not that we don't all think Cheswick is a weirdo, but your nasty vibe is probably why the only reader that will offer to read for you is Cheswick.
>>
File: Kazquotes.png (24KB, 509x334px) Image search: [Google]
Kazquotes.png
24KB, 509x334px
Spirit reading, aura reading and general future if possible too.
>>18813950
>mfw this image finally serves its purpose
I HAVE BECOME GOD
>>
>>18812854
Male
Am I going to win the contest?
>>
File: kazquotes2.jpg (90KB, 592x432px) Image search: [Google]
kazquotes2.jpg
90KB, 592x432px
>>18814013
>>18814027
Also give me a reading about what can i do change my fate in earth
>>
>>18814018
>disregard faggot queer.

If your not going to give me what I want then your not getting what you want.

What's 1488 mean.
>>18814012
Seeing the rest of the month ends on good terms seeing you haven't treated yourself in awhile to. You need to take time this weekend for you anon.

Seeing a mother figure in soft salmons looks like a guide helping you.

Seeing a female will provide money soon or buy you something. Feels like a mom or older female.
>>
File: kazquotes3.jpg (149KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
kazquotes3.jpg
149KB, 600x669px
>>18814027
>>18814013
>>18814035
Also want my spirit/soul to escape this horrible and boring earth, what do?
>>
>>18814021
I approached Cheswick first and responded rudely because I know she responds well to it.

Ping my soul if you want, I think you'll find it's pretty clean.
>>
>>18814021
Really not like all us readers can't scry your disgusting porn collection but maybe your tact with all the readers is why I'm the only one that trolls.
>>
>>18814016

I'm seeing a moving picture. A round peg going into a bigger object with a round hole. It's a moving object though, so timing is everything. Now I'm seeing that the object is a hammer and that the smaller object is a handle.

Timing is everything in this. Pick the right moment to tell him, and that will be...

I'm seeing an open door to a bedroom. Nothing sexual, just an exposed inner sanctum.

Time it so that his defenses are down.

>The home game that I'm playing, is it the right one?
>>
>>18814047
Responding rudely the Cheswick is the #1 way to get a troll read from her. She tends to give real reads more often to the people that treat her with dignity, as most people, even Cheswick, deserve to be treated.
>>
>>18814043
>You need to take time this weekend for you anon.
thanks Ches. thats why i love you, so lovely
>>
>>18813616
Female
Green triangle
The feeling after a workout

I broke up with my boyfriend a week algo because I have a huge crush on someone waay older than me ...he doesn't know... But I'm really depressed, confussed and I don't know how to cope with the feelings. Do you see anything good in my future? Thank you
>>
File: f73.jpg (30KB, 1280x643px) Image search: [Google]
f73.jpg
30KB, 1280x643px
>>18813990
>>18814010
Here's your Kaz quote. May I get a reading please?
>>
>>18814063
I know exactly when. I hope I can have patience.

Eight of Wands, Hierophant, Three of Cups, Five of Pentacles, King of Swords

It won't be without hardships, but use your skills and talents to overcome the challenges. It seems that, even if you lose something, you also gain from it as well. Like if you go down, you'll still receive support and admiration from loved ones.
>>
>>18814077

Good to know. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18814027
Seeing a deep discussion with a family member soon.... In. A living room with a dark sofa... Seems srs...

Seeing lots of qts around you as guides..
They really want to help you grow more spiritually.

Aura looked dark green with flicks of gold.
>>18814035
You need to channel your lionmen guides they will help you escape.
>>18814046
After you open your chakras remote view to happier places
>in your own mind
>>
>>18814072
>dear god your a white knight I'm so pissed.
>why am I so hard though????

>>18814075
I'm actually more a horse crop "beating the shit outta you" kinda girl.
>>
>>18814074
A general one cause I read you already.

Aura looks nice tonight.
What's with the bruise though.
>>
>>18814100
>I'm actually more a horse crop "beating the shit outta you" kinda girl.

Anything you want babe. I told you my email last night in this thread and i haven't heard from you. What's the problem?
>>
File: 1488250819291.jpg (58KB, 415x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488250819291.jpg
58KB, 415x481px
>>18814104
I don't have a email. That's the problem .
>>
>>18814090
love reading
female
>>
File: kazquotesbesthitsvolume2.jpg (78KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
kazquotesbesthitsvolume2.jpg
78KB, 960x580px
>>18814090
>Seeing a deep discussion with a family member soon.... In. A living room with a dark sofa... Seems srs...
Had one a while ago, with my grandmother, could be that or another

>Seeing lots of qts around you as guides..
>They really want to help you grow more spiritually.
Vey good, perfect, sublime.

>Aura looked dark green with flicks of gold.
And the meanings of these are accurate, if i remember well from a past reading from another reader i can expect a lot of gold in the future.

>You need to channel your lionmen guides they will help you escape.
this show keeps getting better, feels like it will be a new season soon.

>After you open your chakras remote view to happier places
>in your own mind
Kek, but wouldnt this imply that the happier places would be just in mind, like hallucinations or visions but nothing real

Also what aha /v/ song? the mgs one?
>>
File: aa2.png (2MB, 1310x570px) Image search: [Google]
aa2.png
2MB, 1310x570px
I'm reading

For soul moment give me a song (youtube) and a picture (both that you find specially beautiful)

For a deck of cards reading be specific in your query please

I'll be here for the next hour or so
>>
>>18814110
[email protected]
>>
File: 0000.jpg (24KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
24KB, 490x490px
>>18814125
Charles
Pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k5rZfw-Co0
Any deck you wish

For the read, if you need a query, tell me how my spring and summer will go.

Thanks
>>
File: great_renner.jpg (27KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
great_renner.jpg
27KB, 500x414px
>>18814103
>Paste full of images of beautiful men and not delet do not know why

night sweet Ches,its me again! can you scry some hobby of my next gf?
thanks
>>
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRSH-egVyzk
How do I attain the knowlege I wish to have?
>>
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0d14k--5E

Michael

A read for my love life?
>>
>>18814103
No bruise on my body as I know it, but I don't wanna talk too soon.
>>
File: 56564645.jpg (276KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
56564645.jpg
276KB, 1440x900px
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8mZODDvzD0

love reading about my next gf,thanks m8
>>
>>18814132
Tell me something about the woman I love and how to get her, and if she ever thinks of me
>>
File: 8646151.jpg (140KB, 350x470px) Image search: [Google]
8646151.jpg
140KB, 350x470px
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUuusqy50yk

What are my strengths and weaknesses?
>>
>>18814148
That's a nice picture. Source?
>>
>>18814070

You don't meet my guidelines, but fuck it, I'm bored enough to let it slide in this case.

About Query: Satiety - 10 of Cups
External Factors: Art
Clarification: Prince of Wands
Personal Factors: The Devil
Clarification: Fortune
Hidden External Factors: Worry - 5 of Disks
Clarification: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Hidden Personal Factors: Success - 6 of Disks
Clarification: Knight of Cups
Don't Do: The Hierophant
Clarification: Knight of Wands
Do: Indolence - 8 of Cups
Clarification: Queen of Swords
Likely Result: The Sun
Clarification: Ruin - 10 of Swords

Quit being a pussy and take what you want. Don't bullshit yourself with trying to be nice and pretending the world is fair, because it's not; You can't be either if you ever want to get anything you like. You know you're sick of being fuckin walked on, start doing some walking of your own. If you alpha the fuck up, shit will work out in your favor. Phoenix from the god damn ashes, yo.
>>
File: 4243704.jpg (110KB, 351x470px) Image search: [Google]
4243704.jpg
110KB, 351x470px
>>18814155
Honestly, I can't remember. You can try reverse search. Here's another.

>>18814103
Hello angel, how are you today?
>>
>>18814128
You are travelling alone, Soon it will be time to be surprised by someone who will try to bring you to their path.

Spring: By trying to be soft and expansive right now, thinking you already have all the tools, you will just harvest what you already have. The cards call for watching your ego, getting an intuitive sense of the emotions of other people, to be more connected with the absolute, to remember that we have eternal souls on a strange and unknowable quest in this universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1023x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1023x782px
>>18814125
https://youtu.be/u9MAg9E5K3w
Mary
A read of my love life please! I'm really confused... I broke up with my ex a few days ago because I fell in love for someone else and couldn't cope with the feelings... He's 10 years older than me and Doesn't know... I'm not sure if i should ignore my feelings or what to do with this situation, I'm really depressed
>>
File: 39997659-void-wallpapers.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
39997659-void-wallpapers.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrozHgXbCI
Am I going to win the contest? Tell me if I will end with a mental illness
>>
>>18814131
Now this is someone ready for a pure and mature kind of love. Don't let it go to waste, share and show the world. Show them stuff you like, show the people you love you love them, create good moments.

You alreasy have a lot of the important knowledge. Maybe being too greedy in wanting to know something that is unknowable during this life? Or is it an intellectual affair? The best learnings are with the heart.

Cards are calling for fun in the moment, that it will bring ancestral types of knowledge kinda connected with creativity, knowledge that is deep and work as a fan, spreading those airs around you.

Your desire to control the path and to "be someone" is a path of being a victim of the ego, and would bring suffering and make you forget the real knowledge that you can bring back.
>>
File: 20161110_163110.jpg (313KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20161110_163110.jpg
313KB, 1328x747px
>>18814125
Oh that sounds nice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCv7k_Hzvg

I have no specific deck.

Please give me a little insight on what will happen to me up til septembre, if you so please.

Thanks !
>>
>>18814225
Name is Al, male, if that matters.
>>
File: four-cups_art-nouveau.jpg (43KB, 278x500px) Image search: [Google]
four-cups_art-nouveau.jpg
43KB, 278x500px
It's been a while since I made one of this.
Which tarot card identify you today? Mine is pic related
Since vacation ended, my tarot time has suddenly disappeared
>>
File: comfy.jpg (200KB, 1565x900px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
200KB, 1565x900px
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

Do J or M like me at all? Will I ever speak to them after we graduate? I truly care for them, kind of speak to them, and would love for something more with either of them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>18814132
In this life you are reborn as a human after lifetimes in darker realms. So learn with humbleness. Love someone? Learn with this love. Try to share it, be open, you don't need to hide that much feelings anymore. This place is okay-ish. Some people react kindly to niceness and vulnerability.Train your intuition to identify which people are like that.

Cards are calling you to be patient, not follow the stars at the moment, but smell the scent of the nearest flowers. To learn to love purely, to learn that it exists, and that anticipation is the sweetest kind of pleasure. The things you long for are here, and need to grow with patience and caring careful attention.
>>
>>18814221
Creating good times and having fun? Guess its time for me to relax
>Maybe being too greedy in wanting to know something that is unknowable during this life? Or is it an intellectual affair?
Both.
>Your desire to control the path and to "be someone" is a path of being a victim of the ego, and would bring suffering and make you forget the real knowledge that you can bring back.
Yeah, its the ego fault but dont know how to let go of it.

Thanks.
>>
>>18814144
Hard reading. Focus on knowing thyself and you will control better what happens to you, understanding exactly why you are making the choices you will.
If you think yourself ready there's a limit of growth and difficulty in sharing things of value, you could feel unappreciated and misunderstood even with the hottest GF.
>>
>>18814125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JsBhRCRH0

near future love reading
>>
File: HannaShipsNavigator.jpg (326KB, 864x638px) Image search: [Google]
HannaShipsNavigator.jpg
326KB, 864x638px
>>18814125
If you are still there.
https://youtu.be/pBMwwJMkcRA
How is my artistic career going? Will I ever be as good as pic related artist?
Or
How is my monetary future going to be?
>>
>>18814148
You are valuable, a descended spirit. Will need to learn to trim yourself to be able to connect with simpler people. Your feathers are beautiful, but can hurt the unprepared eyes. Learn to use them just as needed.

Cards say the weak path is trying to be all you are, whenever and wherever. The strong path is to connect with people and trying to be exactly what is needed in the moment, with no extra energy wasted by egoistical affairs. This is the healthy self-steem.
>>
>>18814119
Yeah. That one.
>>18814111
Seeing your happier without love. You need to focus on acquiring cash. And watch out for a fall that comeths before your pride
>>18814129
He.
>>18814170
I'm happier at least that's a fuckin start.
>>
>>18814281
He... As in guns and high explosives... Maybe she's a isis girl
>>
>>18814281
>Yeah. That one.
Its called Sins of the Father, Ches.
>whooooaaaaaaa
>>
>>18814290
No the one by anonkun. Kfc Miller
>>
File: m15.png (484KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
m15.png
484KB, 500x497px
>>18814249
Relax is not playing vidya and jacking off. Its creating good moments with people.

>>18814186
Exposing youself doesn't need to be with full vulnerability, with that much energy that says to people "whatcha gonna do about it?"
Emotional maturity is telling them something like "hey man how are you. see, i'm feeling this and this abut you, strange thing isn't it?" and from there you see where things go.
Same thing with depression, don't wait for it to be so unbearable that yuou have to "scream" about it. Be open and you will learn something. If the person reacts badly, try to open yourself differently next time, and with a different person. There's so much goodness in this worlds it's almost unbelievable, but they don't scream about it so we have to dig some earth to find them diamonds.
>>
File: dark-forest.jpg (160KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
dark-forest.jpg
160KB, 900x602px
>>18814125
Future love reading or how's my soulmate, whatever, c:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dbCp-Dt-I
>>
>>18814297
ohh, this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE
Kek.
>>
>>18814300
Thank you!!
>>
>>18814281
>He.
Wat
>>
My time is up so now the readings are shorter
>>18814198
Unauspicious, seems to be descending.

>>18814225
You are kinda healthy but is letting bad things grow on you. Cards are calling for looking straight at your fears to re-plan your life for the future.
>>
File: 1490400683626.jpg (553KB, 1280x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1490400683626.jpg
553KB, 1280x1582px
>>18814125
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61jlHO3rVM
Query would be what can you tell me about my spirit or soul, please.
Thanks
>>
>>18814300
>Its creating good moments with people.
>people
ehh, i have a hard time with that, but ill try
ty.
>>
>>18814333
Please explain why unauspicious and seeming to descend
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (177KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
177KB, 400x508px
>>18814329
>>18814284

why troll me ches? thought we were friends
anyway. i retribute hate with peace
take that pic
>>
>>18814345
I wasn't the next girls into war. And guns and esp. Clamores and he. High explosives.
Wasn't trolling.
>>
>>18814238
Low energy and a bit of immaturity, but very auspicious for growth.

Here's the thing, do they know how much you care for them? If you are scared of aying, it could be because you think you have to say it like in a movie, with a love letter that puts them in a corner and such. Its possible to do more than giveindirect signals while not really putting in a corner. Telling, showing, and not expecting anything in return. Paadoxically this shows so much niceness that people usually return pretty well.

Cards are calling for acting like a nurse, being patient humble helpful understanding and knowing they and you yourself have wounds to be treated. Treating wound bring the card of the peacock which is the most beautiful in my deck IMO. The cards in the bad path are Stalking and Water, showing that doing things sneakily will end in loneliness and tears. They WILL go away, there's no time to waste in treating those wounds. But remember, a nurse always speaks softly.
>>
>>18814365
Thank you so much! very in-depth reading, appreciate it
>>
File: 1489696232171.jpg (13KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1489696232171.jpg
13KB, 250x248px
>>18814354
or maybe just addicted to cs... but i preferer a isis.
ty
>>
Shorter readings cuz time is up

>>18814254
Free the fire and creativity. They are too connected with career and money in your mind, that limits it a lot. Artistic careers need passion at first, money only after the love turns into a technique.

>>18814310
I hope you find them cuz you are in need. Read some of those articles if the link works: https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&q=aletheia+luna+how+to+attract+soulmate&*

>>18814338
>>18814338
That's TayTay and she has a nice outfit, very auspicious. Your cards call for avoiding being repetitive and thinking with care and patience about how to use your potentials.Again we see here the need of sharing more. Maybe it's because we are on 4chan so everyone is a bit of a loner?
>>
>>18814383
>Maybe it's because we are on 4chan so everyone is a bit of a loner?
Yeah, that is it.
Thank you Anon.
>>
>>18814383
>>18814257
>>18814253
no skip me pls
>>
>>18814383
Thank you for your time!
>>
>>18814414
it's probably cuz you're asking for a love reading
>>
>>18812854
Male
Would it ruin our friendship to tell her how I feel about her?
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
Looking to do a trade or two tonight, some weird shit has come up lately and I'm starting to wonder.

May also do a few reads for you all for just whoever needs them in the meantime, but those trades are really concerning me most at the moment so priority goes to those offering trades.

Method is scry, and all i need is a question and some kind of name or nickname..
>>
>>18814485
Heartsob
What feelings does L have exactly for me?
>>
>>18814485
Sadly I can't trade with you. I'll leave my query for when you have the time.

Joseph
A lot has happenned between this particular girl and me lately. She claims that evrything is ok, but she seems kind of distant towards me. What is she thinking?
>>
File: 1490056178731.png (378KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490056178731.png
378KB, 750x750px
>>18814485
Desperate kaiju
What my next gf Will like in me?
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>18814491
>>18814493
>>18814498
Will get to these in just a moment. Gonna make a quick run to the store to grab something before it closes and will be back to read.

>>18814485 is no longer looking for trades, and is just open to the public for reads for whoever when he gets back from the store.
>>
>>18814485
Autumn
What does W want in terms of "us"?
>>
File: IMG_7022.gif (1MB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7022.gif
1MB, 540x308px
>>18814485
Haru
Will he and I go to Costa Rica together?
I do tarot. I can try my hand at a trade. What's your query?
>>
>>18814485
Ay, willing to do a trade? I mostly deal in tarot though since I'm shit at scrying anything other than random obscure images.
>>
>>18814485
What will happen to me if I try to pursue her?
>>
>>18814485
Future love thing i'm going to have
Lana
>>
File: IMG_7023.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7023.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
>>18814485
Hi reader. My name is Beth.
I want to know if I will ultimately be happier pursuing this new guy, H, or should I keep trying to mend things between me and the guy I'm in love with now.
>>
File: 1490114637137.jpg (868KB, 1045x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1490114637137.jpg
868KB, 1045x1390px
>>18814485
Jason momoa
Next gf hobbys
Whats your Sun sign,reader?
>>
>>18814485
Jane
Future bf.
>>
File: 1422173226815.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1422173226815.png
181KB, 512x548px
you know it's the weekend when the threads get filled with love queries
>>
>>18814485
Femanon
What was the big revelation that came to Z? Thank you anon.
>>
Trading

Should J move out?
>>
>>18814485
How do i attain the knowledge I seek.
nickname is R.

also, how is everything going, stray.
>>
>>18814536
Lovers
Queen of Wands
Knight of Wands
Judgement

Yes. It's a difficult choice, but it'll ultimately be for the better.

I'd like to know if he feels our connection is as strong as I think it is.
>>
>>18814551
let down is the best song on OKC
>>
>>18814555

arrest this man
>>
what are you listening to rigth now /div/?
>>
>>18814555
You suck if you think Radiohead sucks
Le motion picture soundtrack
>>
>>18814561

my cat snoring
>>
File: 1455574315736.png (353KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1455574315736.png
353KB, 900x1300px
>>18814491
L finds you interesting and enjoys your company, there's really nothing more beyond that, like a platonic sense of someone you enjoy talking to from time to time, like the way you feel about a co-worker or a classmate who you can hold a decent conversation with, causal friends kind of feelings.

>>18814493
>girl is distant
>what is she thinking?
Nothing strange m8, they all leave at one point or another that's just life :^(

FOr real though, she's concerned with the way things are going and is wondering about the choices she can make and the life she wants to live, basically something of a crossroads is in here life and she's painfully aware of this divergence, she's paralyzed at the thought of having to move forward and possibly define the rest of her life by the choices she;ll make,
>>
>>18814558
>555
he talks in maths
>>
File: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
5Kg7Y04.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>18814555
pic related

>>18814556
agreed, but that album is pretty weak compared to in rainbows, kid a, or amnesiac
>>
>>18814549
Does this point toward us still seeing each other or at least being on good terms

Page of wands
High priestess ex
Ace of pentacles

He's learning the ways of this relationship but may be suppressing how he feels. But I do think he's a very practical person and will see the fruits to be harvested.
>>
>>18814567
>rainbows, kid a, or amnesiac
anon you forgot TKOL
>>
>>18814561
https://youtu.be/xgSFWg3eQI0
>>
>>18814564
sounds comfy
>>
>>18814563
Talk show host was one of my favorite radiohead songs until I found out it was recently featured in a gay swedish webseries.

I'm not joking either.
>>
>>18814561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k5rZfw-Co0

Anybody in the Boston area like my taste and want me to hang out in the bushes outside their apartment?

Just let me know and I'll be there
>>
>>18814577
So? Get over it. Don't be a fucking pussy. I'd like to know how a gay Swedish web series has a direct effect on your life. Is it preventing you from masturbating with your right hand?
>>
>>18814485
koolkat
does d have any feelings for me, of the romantic sense?
>>
File: 1451437624331.jpg (93KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
1451437624331.jpg
93KB, 550x670px
>>18814498
>gf will like in me
>like in me
>"in me"
There's potential for a joke here, but sometimes it's best to leave it be. :^)

Your calmness, it's soothing for her, she feels as though that if things are going poorly at least you're a clam and levelheaded person who will listen and not make judgements (at least not verbally). Basically you'll be a type of emotional support in the way that she feels comfortable around you and like she can say anything. It's hard to find that these days and boy does she know it, so she'll certainly appreciate you for that if you can be there for her like that.

>>18814508
Time off and a vacation but also being together, a businessman calls corprate office while relaxing in a beach chair at a resort, the idea of making things work while also being distant for a little bit to get away from it all.
tldr; probably still wants to have that "us" thing but also a bit more "me time" at the same time,
>>
>>18814570
I don't think I can deduce that with just these cards. If you're the Queen of Wands, then yes, you will have a more influential part in his life.
>>
>>18814599
>. You mad that everybody doesn't swoon over your pozzed homo propaganda and clap because you're so progressive and enlightened?
Mate its a song, everyone can use and listen to any song, dont be a MUH REDPILL, MUH DEGENARCY DESPITE THE FACT I AM ON A DEGENERATE SITE, autist.
>>
>>18814599
>dat assuming I'm progressive
Naw, I just don't have my finger so far up everyone else's business that I flip my shit whenever I hear about some low-rated Swedish WEB SERIES.
It's not your art, so fuck off, and take your fingers out of everyone else's business. Ya'll stormfags are the absolute worst. I haven't the slightest idea why you have to be in EVERYONE'S business.
>>
>>18814581
Hey, thats good, saw you earlier posting it tho
>>18814574
its good anon.
>>
File: 1474967069058.jpg (85KB, 340x427px) Image search: [Google]
1474967069058.jpg
85KB, 340x427px
>>18814509
>>18814515
These trade offers, nah it's kay, gave up on that. I really don't expect the answer to be of much help anyhow, whatever happens happens, and maybe it's better off that way.
Will still read for you both though.

>>18814509
Yep, I see something related to water and a nice glow of light over the surface of it, looks like a bath drawn with candlelight illuminating it and a seashore sunset had a baby, if that helps to visualize it. a hand stirs the surface to create ripples and another larger hand places a hand on the rippling surface of this water and calms it.

Sounds hopeful to me, since Costa Rica is probably a pretty or richly coloured coast of some sort.

>>18814515
What's your question m8?
>>
>>18814609
Aw. Sorry I can't be of any help. :(
Thank you so much for my read. If it comes true, I will let you know. :)
>>
>>18814603
Now you're just projecting on me, when in fact I am clean.

It becomes unignorable when I go to the track on youtube and all of the top comments are referencing a scene in a gay swedish webseries.

It's like when Spem In Alium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cn7ZW8ts3Y

Was featured in 50 shades of grey. That's fine that people like smut but they cross a line when they latch onto a triumph of spirit to peddle depraved filth to others.
>>
File: 25919546.jpg (145KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
25919546.jpg
145KB, 1440x810px
>>18814485
V
will i get a beard, how will it be.
help, please
>>
>>18814616
HAHAHAHA
go shoot up a movie theater
>>
>>18814588
>There's potential for a joke here, but sometimes it's best to leave it be. :^)

What joke? Im curious

Hmmm the girl im interesses once Said that i was Very calm..After that she kicked me
>>
>>18814616
>It becomes unignorable when I go to the track on youtube and all of the top comments are referencing a scene in a gay swedish webseries
Who gives a fuck? im listening to something i really like and it could be said that youre ruining it for me, but i dont care for that shit.
Come on, man get a grip on reality and ignore shit you dont like, besides
>actually reading youtube comments
>>
>>18814624
interested*
>>
>>18814616
Tfw you're such a massively weak faggot that everything bothers you so you can't live a normal, healthy life, so instead you're consumed by paranoid and the REEE meme.
>>
File: tears.jpg (87KB, 423x421px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
87KB, 423x421px
>>18814485
Shireen
Do i bother him?
>>
>>18814620
Says more about you than it does about me

>>18814627
No. Like I said it's fine that people want to partake in that kind of activity, I don't want to stop them even if I could. Bu stop using other peoples creations as a vehicle to peddle your personal fetishes. I love reading comments too.
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18814518

You'll probably convince yourself that you love her, even though you have no grounding for that other than thinking she looks nice, and a tingling feeling somewhere in your body, the location of which depends on the purity of your intentions. :^)

Seems like it'll be a lesson in maturity, that's all I'm getting from this one, whether or not that implies success or not, which is what everyone's always looking for when they ask something like that really, is a bit unclear. The point it you'll have to change as a person if you try and pursure this galpal. She's gonna change you, in one way or another. Might be worth the trip if you're looking to make something else of yourself anonkovich

>>18814519
SOmeone with a condition of some sort that they've hidden very well from anyone else knwing but will confide it to you at some point, it's nothing invasive or too obstructive as they've learned to cope with it their whole life, but you'll be one of the select few to know and it'll be symbol of their trust towards you. It's a very sweet gesture if not a bit strange, honestly that's what the relationship feels like, a lot of awkward yet well intentioned gestures from this person towards you in an attempt to show they care.
>>
>>18814637
Why don't you personally contact Radiohead and demand they take a stance on it then, since you're so concerned about them.
You're such a considerate person, anon. I hope I can be more like you someday.
>>
>>18814632
On the contrary, making judgements and creating a hierarchy enriches your spirit.

I remember when absolute moral relativism was my framework, it was very weak and not conducive to growth.

You sound like a crab in the bucket, frankly.
>>
>>18814637
>Bu stop using other peoples creations as a vehicle to peddle your personal fetishes. I love reading comments too.
Then its your problem and your fault that you get annoyed, but everything has their own opinions and actions and you cant jus reeee them out of existence.
>>
File: 1490040513659.gif (64KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490040513659.gif
64KB, 560x420px
>>18814485
Hobo
why did j(female) turned away from me
>>
File: 3m.jpg (115KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
3m.jpg
115KB, 350x600px
I was thinking about me trying to force so all humans live eternal life. I got this card.
>>
OK everybody, I'm leaving the thread to go watch a movie. I can't reply anymore, have a good night.

t. the guy who doesn't approve of a radiohead being used in a gay swedish webseries
>>
>>18814644
A crab in a bucket by your standards? I'm free, man. I won't lose my shit because of some Swedish web series I would've never heard of if some raging faggot on 4chan would've never brought it up.
>>
File: KyleLewisSison.jpg (183KB, 594x567px) Image search: [Google]
KyleLewisSison.jpg
183KB, 594x567px
>>18814652
:D
I experienced precedence!
>>
File: 1490402477545.png (8KB, 180x74px) Image search: [Google]
1490402477545.png
8KB, 180x74px
>>18814652
>>
>>18814485
sloth
weekend love reading
>>
Tfw /div/ can't have nice things because some anons have to ruin everything
>>
>>18814609
I feel kinda bad for not giving anything in return so I'm doing a read anyway.

My cards keep saying that you should really jump towards things and get neck deep into your emotions and passions and be fully involved in things. There is happiness in your life but it's just being seen yet by yourself.

Your outcome is good though (Six of Wands). You'll definitely get over this and be the champion and victor. Maybe even do a dance in the end zone.

For my question, it's pretty weird. A few months ago, someone tried to read me and they actually got blocked by some ward of some kind. I asked around for more info and they got some really weird revelations-tier visions of a large bird and shit. Can you try to help me see what the fuck that was all about?
>>
File: 1469524621659.jpg (105KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1469524621659.jpg
105KB, 500x707px
>>18814624
it's been found an anon, with a pure heart.
was mostly a joke on "in me" and the juxtaposition of asking about what a gf would like in you. something sassy along the lines of, "nah son, "it' usually goes into your gf, but whatever floats your boat" but it seems a bit lowbrow and vulgar so I passed, but hey you asked so there it is.

>>18814522
>guy im in love with now, but should I ditch him for someone else?
>t-that's not love, that's not love at all anonnichi ;-;

Don't try and play dr frankenstein here, vision was a corpse with a person trying to reanimate it with electricity, it of course stayed dead and just smoked with the stench of burn flesh and rotting fat, and festered some more. Probably best to move on when you feel the current body you're with dies.

tldr; try the new person they seem more lively.

>>18814524
She'll collect makeup and dolls. She likes the aesthetic of things, and is somewhat embarrased by her doll collection, but they're actually pretty cute if you aren't creeped out by that sort of thing. She keeps the dollies in a glass case and treats them as her prized collection. Aside from that she also enjoys music and has a pretty extensive music collection as well.

>what's your Sun sign, reader?
More important question is what's a sun sign in the first place m8? No idea. I mean I could google it, but this option is sassier. :^)
>>
>>18814668
Second one here. Ty Reader
>>
>>18814485
I'll trade

Why does hoorah always feel like happy birthday to me?
Why does semper fi mean like only a friend would say it to me.

What's your queer.
>>
>>18814668
A sun sign is basically your astrological sign (Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus)
>>
>>18814675
>thinking there's anything but fags on div
>ishyddt
>>
New Thread:
>>18814682
>>18814682
>>18814682
>>18814682
>>
File: 1450069024356.jpg (359KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1450069024356.jpg
359KB, 1280x1001px
>>18814674
>all these marine related questions
I think it's probably because deep down you want a jarhead to keep you company in the barracks when they have a TDY in your area :^)

If you ask me it's because you've had experiences that make you feel like you've served your time in hell, and so do people who have faced the way war shapes a person's mind. Basically you have a little bit in common even though you've probably never seen the kind of things they have or had to take a life, or even on a simpler level have your life be so structured on a day to day basis. But it's the shared experience in some sense.
>>
>>18814668
Im a 8th house Áries Sun
bet you have something with water ... I do not understand the matter but I would say scorpio
>>
File: pomf.png (582KB, 920x924px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.png
582KB, 920x924px
>>18814528
I would go the whole Tazan joke route, but I'm sure you get enough of that shit already so I'll behave.

Flashy guy, dressed to the teeth and has a flair for style and expensive stuff. A bit cocky and likes tto flaunt what he's got, as a result he's a little egoistic and narcisictic at worst, but he's still a strangely nice person. it's almost charming in a way. LIke confidence and a lot of self belief than straight arrogance, even though it can spill over into that from time to time, short brown hair a bit on the skinny side, average/tall height.
>>
File: 1490144368307.gif (490KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1490144368307.gif
490KB, 500x290px
>>18814705
>pomf
>>
File: 1462331305309.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462331305309.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>18814695
Actually a Taurus, either because I was born in may, or because my life is constant bullshit. :^)
What kind of stuff does that imply? I know once someone told me I had crazy compatibility with a girl because of our signs and even our separate birthdates being compatible to some high degree or something, but had no idea what any of that stuff meant. Would be interested to learn more if you could teach me anon-sensei.

>>18814534
That they feel as though they prefer to be alone sometimes, that they overall things they thought they wanted can be grating to their character at times, that maybe their hobbies and hopes were a bit shallower than they originally anticipated, and wonder if ther'e a way to salvage such a thing. A sense of a not living up to expectations but not in a catastrophic way, more in a "well that could be better, but it could be worse" sense of it.
>>
>>18814691
Yeah but these were my soul familiarly

But I don't remember reading any marines getting shot in the jungle after not being broken down.

I do like structure.

The thing is I've never been to a Marine place. I'm in Canada so how do I know these words
>>
File: 1450715404614.jpg (341KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
1450715404614.jpg
341KB, 1146x850px
>>18814548
Self study or find a teacher, the point is discipline, make it a point to work hard on it unill you feel as though you've done enough. IT's gonna be an experience of trying really hard only to figure out a more intuitive way of doing things that suits your style. THink of it as training on a new job. The first few weeks you stricts follow the rules and methods of how to operate, but as time goes on you adpart and deveolp your own style of doing things and mixing it up with that personal touch that comes out in it all. It'll follow that kind of trend if you ask me.
>>
File: 1460190313559.jpg (245KB, 1004x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460190313559.jpg
245KB, 1004x768px
>>18814587
>kootkat
Maybe if you were kooldawg, they seem more like a dog person deep down. But they could certainly see that kind of path, but you're one of many options to put it bluntly, they have a few people ahead n the list of you, and a few behind. Think of it like a job interview, try to make the best impression.
>>
File: 1407871753296.gif (180KB, 771x588px) Image search: [Google]
1407871753296.gif
180KB, 771x588px
>>18814677
simple enough, I'm a Taurus in that case.

>>18814548
>also how is everything going stray?
>>18814548
The weridest mix of absurdly awful and wondering if it would ever get better. Like when nice things happen out of nowhere and instead of being happy about it you warm yourself not to get optimistic, because why would anything nice ever stick around, kind of deal. How are you anonnichi?

>>18814617
Stay in the basement long enough and shitpost here without concern for your hygiene and you'll grow a mighty neckbeard :^)

Weird question, but overall the vision I saw of it was kinda meh, you'll look like a hipster at worst, homeless lumberjack at best, kinda patchy and not really all too aestetically pleasant, might be better to stick with 5'oclock shadow at the heaviest, a little stubble is fine, but when you try to go full beard it just doesn't work too well, it's a little to unkempt for you, and looks like you're gonna mug someone or be the next fidel castro or something.
>>
File: images.png (17KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
17KB, 384x384px
>>18814727
>What kind of stuff does that imply?

Looking only at the sun sign implies that you could possibly be loyal,generous but lazy.
I know thats sorta generic,but with the astral map complete It can have you good insights...Not as precise as your readings .

>Stay away from my scorpio cuties m8,they love Taurus.. :(

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi
If you want a map
>>
>>18814783
>Like when nice things happen out of nowhere and instead of being happy about it you warm yourself not to get optimistic, because why would anything nice ever stick around, kind of deal
Yeah, pretty common, sorry you feel like that mate, you seem like a nice dude.
>How are you anonnichi?
pretty decent, just kind of bored,the kind of bored where nothing can change the mood, pretty neutral i would say.
>>
>>18814636
Yeah a little bit, but in a way it's starting to become endearing, like a little sibling that is annoying at times but you still care for them even though you think of them as a little shit or would have a hard time admitting that you really do care. tldr; tsuntsun syndrome

>>18814649
Polite answer.

>>18814807
How does Taurus do with Virgo? Does the birth day matter at all, or are all people in that range pretty generically under that category?
>used the site
>got a strange series of squiggles and lines
What did anonkovich mean by this?

>>18814649
Because she isn't the one m8, you need someone a little more intellectual, sure beauty is the easiest thing to think about when you're still young, but we all get old and age anyhow, marry a gal for her friendliness and her brain, her body will just fade away anyhow.

That being said, I think that she's in a similar boat and just wants to experience the joys of being young, she doesn;'t know hwat she wants, or maybe even thinks what she wants in helpful even if it's a bit immature and strange as I see it. IN a way it's just a general incompatibility for the time being, might work out later, might not, the point is that both of your minds are in different places so to speak, so it's hard to find compatibility.
>>
>>18814827
Also thanks for your reading, stry.
>>
>>18814783
>you'll look like a hipster at worst, homeless lumberjack at best
Sounds really meh.
Would you mind giving me even more details.
>fidel castro
his beard was kind of shitty or atleast the younger one.
>>
File: communist propoganda.jpg (50KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
communist propoganda.jpg
50KB, 720x543px
>>18814827
>you seem like a nice dude.
Don't let this silly persona of mine on here fool you irl, i'm a scary motherfucker who tries to have a good heart, even though I"m a monster deep down, who can seem a little intense at times.

>the kind of bored where nothing can change the mood.
I feel ya on that one m8, it's also a real common thing. Either way stay strong and I hope things get a bit more interesting for you as of late.
>>
File: 1471294624124.png (745KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471294624124.png
745KB, 828x720px
>>18814662
>weekend love
What do you mean by this?
Sounds like a trip to your local bad part of town to recruit women of ill repute for lewd activities. Weekend love read? LIke a read for if yu'll get laid this weekend or find true love on saturday or sunday this week?

>>18814665
>>18814665
Sorry I'll either leave or behave from now one whichever you'd all prefer :^(
>>
File: 1490417004950.jpg (18KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490417004950.jpg
18KB, 480x370px
>>18814847
>Don't let this silly persona of mine on here fool you irl, i'm a scary motherfucker who tries to have a good heart, even though I"m a monster deep down, who can seem a little intense at times
ok chill my man.
Thank tho, hope you have a good time.
>>
>>18814662
>>18814854
true love. will any love/romance happen for me? :(
>>
File: images (12).jpg (27KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
27KB, 301x300px
>>18814828
Works like a clock.
Ex:
Mercury represents How the individual thinks,If Mercury is on 9th house/Taurus

>Mercury in Taurus natives are plodders. They may take their time to arrive at a decision, but they get there — they are actually quite decisive, even stubborn with their opinions. Some may mistake the time they take over decisions for laziness, but look a little deeper and you will find that these people do think.
+ Taurus 9 house
>The ability to communicate complex and abstract concepts in a simple and down to earth way.

Yes,virgo and Taurus is a good fit

Sorry for responding badly, I'm noob.
The div people can help you better,senpai
>>
File: 1432182601973.jpg (68KB, 589x279px) Image search: [Google]
1432182601973.jpg
68KB, 589x279px
>>18814843
Not really the best person to ask if you're looking for how your facial aesthetics will look here, I don't like men and on top of that I'm prosopagnositc to boot, so faces don't mean shit to me, especially men faces, but I just don't think it's your look man, try being a bit more clean cut and get a haircut that matches and I think your sucess with the people your interested will be a bit better.

>>18814865
>true love.
Not sure I believe in such a thing man, but it certainly seems unlikely to happen over a weekend, but who knows you might be a lucky one, will try a read anyhow.

A metal craft of some sort delivering a message down to the world below, might be a ufo or simply a plane radioing back to base, the point it something strange for the occupants relaying information back down to the natural place of it all. Seems that something a little strange will inform the way in which your normal operations work will occur, it'll probably be minor or simple on first glance but will reveal something deeper upon a closer glance. reminds me of Dr. Strangelove for whatever reason if you've seen that film, a type of paranoia and self reflection turned absurd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
>>
>>18814922
thank you, not sure what this means. i get a message or i just introspect?
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18814897
cool beans. Thanks for the info anonicchi.

>The div people can help you better
Nah, you were all the help I could ask for, the info that Virgo and Taurus work well is more than enough to give me enough false hope to believe for a little while, anyhow.

Might have to look into this kinda stuff, it's interesting.
>>
File: 96a1d652.jpg (161KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
96a1d652.jpg
161KB, 1440x810px
>>18814922
>I don't like men and on top of that I'm prosopagnositc to boot, so faces don't mean shit to me, especially men faces, but I just don't think it's your look man
ok ok,
can i ask a different query, i want to know 2 things.
How would this specific paranormal thing that i want to try go for me?
and a general future reading if possible.
>>
File: 1450579676719.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450579676719.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>18814934
Probably that a message will cause a complete renewal of the way you think about things, or strangely enough that they will only reaffirm what you previosly help to be true, a type of question about how you take examples of things in your life to read to the greater sense of life outlook, basically do you use deductive or inductive reasoning to create the way you see the world, because this experience will rely on that, your opinion of love will be shaped by such a thing in some sense. You may either find hope or despair depending on how you look at things, maybe both who knows? Basically in terms of love, you're lost like most people out htere, but the map you draw to escape the cycle of loneliness will be based on your skills so to speak so the path you take will be shaped by your perspective, it's all in your hands. KInd of a cop-out answer but it's how i see it m80
>>
>>18814946
forget the second one
>>
>>18814937
I dont understand you stray.Even with your talent you still have no hope
>>
File: 1490057760167.jpg (303KB, 1371x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1490057760167.jpg
303KB, 1371x1938px
>>18814485
Duck
>Last one of t night,i promisse

A love reading,im outa ideas
>>
File: 1448897689364.jpg (95KB, 764x699px) Image search: [Google]
1448897689364.jpg
95KB, 764x699px
>>18814961
>Even with your talent you still have no hope
Between you an me I still have hope, it seems like it'll be impossible but I hold on to an impossible belief. It's simple enough problem, that everyone holds but I still try to be a better person and hope someday that'll make me lovable. The fact I'm still around to do stuff like this is enough to show I still hope that maybe someday it'll all be okay, it's just a shred of hope but I have a little bit, and I try to hold it close. Try not to be like me, it's no way to live, talent or helping others often can't lead to happiness.

that edgy bs aside, i hope you find you happiness in the waking world anon, I'm mostly here as an example of what despair does to people, i'm like a negative role model to show people what not to be like and all that.

>>18814946
>paranormal.
A pierot, an act a happy display meant to give the illusion of distraction and momentary wonder, but ultimately it's just a person who's a little made up to seem extravagant and different, maybe even a little creepy, but overall they're just like anyone else. I think eventually the paranormal will become mundane to you. You'll want more, but it will hit a wall and become boring a lack of results and a sense of normality will pervade it all and make it seem so, boring for lack of a better word.

>general
A horse pulling a cart.
You'll carry that wieght anon, day after day, but be stronger for it in it all, you'll maybe be used, but aren't we all? Strangely this experience will help more than harm, they seem like they got the better end of it but you got the strength and endurance they never did by relying on you.
>>
>>18814999
>999
checkd
best trips mang

A cage that's been broken out of, the victim escaped and free to exert thier will in the world they were previously held away from, basically go back to a situation that you thought was hopeless and give it a second chance, the removal of limiters, it'll leave you free, but also put you at risk for destroying yourself with your own power if it's strong enough. A change to revisit a past opportunity that went bad and be able to act more freely in it, that's an opportunity many would kill for an you got it, make the most of it and follow your heart and your emotions, they'll be your best guide here, not a guarantee of success but definitely a change for a second gamble at something you wanted and was previously lost.
>>
>>18815055
Stay!!! How are you?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.