[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where else to go for this, everybody is telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5287.jpg (189KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5287.jpg
189KB, 767x767px
I don't know where else to go for this, everybody is telling me I'm being paranoid and looking too much into it but I'm positive somebody had put a hex on my life or cursed me or maybe I'm damned i dont know. For the past 3-4 months my life has been getting so shitty, weird things happen to me, and the most irritating/scary thing is that I see the number 666 fucking everywhere. Whenever I do any kind of math, it comes out to 6.66 or 66.6 or 666. Even on 4chan, I see at least 2 posts a day with the ending 666 and even one of my posts had the triple 6. Is it possible I am cursed or damned and is there any way to remove them? Thanks for reading/responding/helping
>>
You did some nasty shit a few months ago, didn't you?
>>
Who did you piss off?
>>
>>18809508
For a few months, the involuntary, intrusive thought of "666 Hail Satan" entered my brain multiple times throughout the hour for weeks on end. The thing that stopped this was my voluntary action of asking Jesus Christ to guide and redeem my soul. I'm in an exalted position now.
>>
>>18809518
>>18809522
I don't have any idea who I pissed or what I did.
>>18809523
So funny
>>
>>18809508
No. That is good. I'm going through the same situation. Mine is 3, 33 or 333. Everywhere.

>Number 666 tells us that it is time to focus on your personal spirituality in order to balance and heal any issues in your life.
>>
>>18809551
There it is. My post time. 33 seconds
>>
>>18809556
>>18809551
Do you see it when you do math too? What does your # mean?
>>
>>18809508
Hexes and curses don't exist. 666 is meaningless. You're noticing instances of 666 so much because you're looking for them. Using your example of this website, of course it'll show up here multiple times a day, there are thousands of posts every day, and they get numbered sequentially.

You see other numbers repeating themselves every day, but because you don't assign the same artificial importance to them as you do to 666, you simply ignore them or don't notice them in the first place. If you were to take any three digit number and obsess over it, you'll start seeing it everywhere. The number isn't suddenly occurring more frequently, you're just noticing what is otherwise an irrelevant detail.

As for the shitty life.... well shit happens. Personally, my life is circling the drain, but it's mostly due to my choices in life.

What's bothering you anyway? Maybe make a post on /adv/ or something?
>>
>>18809572
People say it's this, maybe I am just obsessing. But for good measure could anybody tell me a prayer that could help combat this shit just in case i am fucked by the evil prince
>>
>>18809580
"Dear, Jesus, please protect me from evil" there. All said and done.

What matters more is your Faith in God and your Hope that He Will Do It.
>>
>>18809592
Thanks <3 maybe x isn't a board for nutjobs after all
>>
>>18809580
Honestly, trying to pray the "problem" away won't help you. It'll just reinforce your current notion of what the problem really is. And it'll just crop up later down the line as a result.

What will help you the most, especially long term, is the acknowledgement and acceptance of the fact that what you're experiencing is just a facet of your psychology (obsession) rather than a supernatural force.

As an example, if I were to hypnotize you (which is possible, but it's not like what movies and stage performers portray it as, and it certainly is nothing supernatural itself), and suggest that you, for example, remember the number "42" every time you see the color red. Then for the next week or two, the color red would stick out like a sore thumb, and you'd notice it everywhere you go. You'd notice instances of 42 as well. What you're experiencing now is very similar.

If you really want this to go away, get to the root of the problem. Talk to someone, even just a friend, or a stranger on the internet will do. Discuss the problems in your life. The things that actually make you feel "cursed". That's why you're obsessing over things like the number 666... not the other way around.
>>
The world is announcing Satan's arrival, maybe.
>>
>>18809508
Think of it as a push for a transformation. The numbers are here to remind you that what you're going through right now is exactly according to your life's master plan.
>>
>>18809732
>>18810061
>>18810071
I think the 1st anon is correct, I am definitely being obsessive and need to find the root of the issue (what's wrong with my life) thanks guys
>>
>>18809508
try looking for the number 23 and 5
2:3 = 0.666 and 5=2+3
>>
>>18809572
>Hexes and curses don't exist.

yes they do.
>>
>>18809508
I think I know what you're going through. It's a shitty situation because "hexes and curses" are such an intangible and dissolute topic that trying to find some help with it, especially on the internet, proves effectively impossible. The solutions nothing but role playing 99.99% of the time but I do genuinely believe that one can be smote with a curse of utter damnation. I know this because I'm pretty sure I'm one of the afflicted. It's a surreal and lonely existence.
>>
Red car syndrome. You want to buy a red car. You start to notice red cars everywhere. It's a two fold reality vector. One, you see more because you notice more. Two, you see more because what you focus on is what manifests in reality. The universe only exists if you look at it, (or for it).
>>
You reap what you sow. You do bad shit it will come back to you
>>
>>18809551
Same man. I thought I was the only one. I even wake up randomly at 3:33 sometimes
>>
>>18809508
>Whenever I do any kind of math, it comes out to 6.66 or 66.6 or 666
I don't believe you. multiply 14 x 8 and post results
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.