[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there, /x/, I have nothing to lose in this life and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 33

File: SatanGoat.jpg (524KB, 723x1062px) Image search: [Google]
SatanGoat.jpg
524KB, 723x1062px
Hi there, /x/, I have nothing to lose in this life and I'm interested in beginning worshipping Satan. I'm not interested in joining any stablished cult, though, and I'd like to keep it secret at first. What are your advices for beginning this path? What are some good internet resources about it?
Also, I'd like to contact lower spirits and make them manifest themselves. I'm not worried about the consequences, so I don't need many warnings.
Thank you!
>>
google
>>
>>18809010
Don't worship Satan, it's a bad idea. He'll give you power and such, but he is the greatest Jew of all and will take even the little you have for it. Look for another being to devote yourself to. Or devote yourself to yourself, power in practice.
>>
>>18809010
>I have nothing to lose in this life.

You hit the nail on the head, but what about the next? You want to be a cuck just to feel some worth. Weak
>>
>>18809010

There's a great angelfire website somewhere
>>
>>18809016
Other being such as what? I've been Catholic, very faithful, and learnt that God doesn't give a shit
>>
>>18809044
Not the person you're responding to, but this is an interesting book series that offers a somewhat different view of the creator. It is "new-agey" though.
>the law of one.
>lawofone.info
>>
>>18809044
There are plenty of other things out there that would appreciate another follower, look around, if you've uncovered that God doesn't give a fuck about you, congrats you've cracked the first part of the puzzle, now look past the lies of Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>18809044
>>18809016
>devote yourself to yourself, power in practice.
This is good advice, in my opinion. If done well working on yourself can be very helpful I think.
>>
>>18809010
What's the point? People join devil worshiping cults because it's an easy way to network, you know?
>>
>>18809010
>I have nothing to lose
I'm sorry OP, I wish you well. I don't think satan or lower astral entities are the answer though.
I hope you find ”something to lose” ;) good luck.
>>
>>18809010
Stan does not care about you. You will suffer for all of eternity
>>
>>18809156
Satan*
>>
Satanism was created by jews. Atnon Levey (levi) was as jewish as Karl Marx and the majority of Satanic Temples are owned and operated by "secular jews"
How about you see past the d&c and look into lucibel instead.
>>
You're a fucking retard OP. I hope you realize how bad of an idea that is.
>>
>>18809156
Kek
>>
>>18809010
Satan doesnt exist
Demons doesnt exist
Stop feeding the game of Yahvwe
>>
>>18809182
:)
>>
>>18809156
Thats what my mother used to tell me about my father Stan
>>
>>18809010
>I have nothing to lose
As if that really mathers at the end, slave to a broken order
>>
You want to worship Satan ,manifest beings in front of you like its a party trick, hah that won't happen even after selling a soul for it the "deal" will get twisted, they always do that. so it's pointless to do any deals unless You are a person of interest to the devil , and reason why God doesn't do anything is because humans are cursed with free will so god is just watching the show...and abrahamic religions are just bit and pieces of old story taht has been twisted and distrorted throughout millenia
>>
>>18809010
>makes a thread about satan
>uses a picture of baphomet

Do your research before shit posting op.

>>18809016
Also this, minus the anti-semitism. Worship yourself, because you are something that's real. Devote yourself to the imaginary and you fuck yourself out of the tangible. It's an old and effective trap that's not gonna be leaving for some time.
>>
File: Zoom Anton Ego.png (125KB, 335x210px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom Anton Ego.png
125KB, 335x210px
>>18809167
Actually yes. 7he Church of Satan is so Jewish, they demand you to pay 700 so you can become a member.
7hey are more intwo the T'Enach then Hitler loved his luxury shower.
Also, Anton did a good job. After all, he showed how one can use magik and create something that can shake the world. Only a fool would believe a witch. Only a true wizard can fool the many.
>>
>>18809010
Satanist here. I don't think you understand what we're about
>>
>>18809895
But if he once two try?
Or she, witch can also be good, then the carnal beast should be "allowed too".
>>
Read the Black Book of Satan.
>>
All the information you seek would most likely be on the Church of Satan website, since you seem to be into belief based Satanism. If you would like more a of non-theistic experience you can become a member of The Satanic Temple for free! lol
>>
>>18809010
Truly convince yourself Satan does not real. Then make fun of/with Satan as much as you possibly can. Make yourself a god. Be serious about your new lifestyle. That will get you going. And read some literature, for Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
>>
>>18809895
Maybe not, nobody is born knowing and as I have a huge Christian background I may imagine things as they aren't. If anyone could correct me, I'd be happy.
>>
>>18809010
repent, sinner. put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ our Lord and savior and you will be saved.
>>
>>18809950
Church of Satan is an atheistic organization.
>>
>>18809010
>worshipping satan unironically
>ever

God I wish I was 15 again.
>>
>>18809978
>what is theistic Satanism.
>>
>>18809978
Not really. It's holy grail is magik.
M. Aquino took CoS to the next level.
The Temple Of Set is all about using your intellect and making it stronger and ever more usable in your daily life. Still it pretty dark. Not because darkness is so edgy, but because the open is hijacked by suppressing institutions.
>>
>>18809010
>Satan

>still believing in jewish bullshit
>>
>>18810011
This anon gets it.

Legit theistic Satanist here. And while I'm always happy to find other people interested in my religion, I'm concerned that you could be doing it for the wrong reasons.

Being fearless is a good start, but if you just want in so that you can summon demons then things are going to go wrong for you, very quickly (demons are friends to mankind, but they will fuck with Those Who Are Without if you disrespect them).

Lucifer stands for light and truth. Unless you value truth above all things (rather than just simple curiosity) then Satanism is not for you.

If you want to start researching however, I suggest googling Joy of Satan where you will find many resources (including the truth about Abrahamic religions and the origin of humans).
>>
>>18810038
JoS is some of the most historically, geographically, anthropologically ignorant and backwards bullshit I've ever seen. I mean, literally none of their beliefs are based in reality. And, Nazis.
>>
>>18810011
It's just plain stupid. For kids and teens who want to rebel only. This will just destroy your relationship with everyone who loves you. And will brainwash you.
Look, if you want to worship something other then yourself, have children, get married of join some faith that is accepted by society. It's retarded, but at least, if they turned out to be right after all, you win. Teīstic Satanism or Devil worship will get you no where. Only lonelyness, because you scare people away. And if they turn out to be right, you'd still loose, because in ALL stories the devil looses.
Satanism is NOT devil worship. Then is just would be called Christianity 2.0
>>
>>18810054
This !!!
>>
>>18809010
you believe in god and satan
you are weak
you are so , so weak that you are thinking in worshipping satan
this is a terrible idea
i've thought about it too
just make your own way of thinking and take some aspects of satanism and cristianism
dont be stupid
>>
File: sK6T9Ck.jpg (43KB, 614x633px) Image search: [Google]
sK6T9Ck.jpg
43KB, 614x633px
>>18809010
>>
File: love triangle.png (9KB, 573x538px) Image search: [Google]
love triangle.png
9KB, 573x538px
>>18809010
learn how to meditate, find the love of your life and be friendzoned, then you will find darkness and you will see in your heart where your evil comes from. The dark side will consume you my friend, dont go there.
>>
>>18810217
love is the way
i know we are all negative , depressed , anxious and angry as fuck but love is the way
you cant argue with that
you may not find love , but love is still the answer
we need hope
>>
>>18809156
>Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin.....
>>
File: Image15.jpg (24KB, 324x476px) Image search: [Google]
Image15.jpg
24KB, 324x476px
>>18810182
I'm with you. Taking best of both worlds. As above, so below.

Smoke hash and practice dualism.
>>
>>18810038
Thank you for your answer, I've been searching and I've come across some surprising stuff. I may need some time to deepen into it, tho.
>>
I've been through a lot of things this years. I come from a Christian background but I have been a materialistic atheist for the past years. Maybe my initial approach to Satan was wrong and based upon ignorance. But I need some spiritual answer.
>>
>>18810298
Read the Satanic Witch.
Also, read Plato's masterpieces.

>popmusic is their to channel/manipulate thoughts and behavior of it's listeners. If you understand what the message is, you know what the need will be of those who 'like' the music. Same holds up for all television, movies, books.
Discover how magik is used all around you and then take advantage of it. That is the way of a Satanist.
>>
File: image1.jpg (41KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
41KB, 322x457px
>>18810329
If you want to understand women, listen their music, watch their television, read their magazines. It is that simple.

If you want to understand men, watch their movies, analyse their hobbies, play their games. It's what tries to shape them.

That is what is called Lower Magik and very real. And highly effective.

Embrace the Dark Side
>>
File: 1471485054742.jpg (39KB, 434x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471485054742.jpg
39KB, 434x384px
>>18810038
Anon, I've gotta give you a sincere thank you. Not OP but I've been teetering on whether or not to revoke my atheism and go back into some form of religion or just kind of kick back and see how things go. I've been reading the site like someone finally getting the game they've been waiting two years to release. It's some quality content my mange. Thanks again.
>>
>>18809010
You will need to grant them an offering. Considering the debased nature of these beasts, a pair of testicles should suffice. Make sure to have a small blowtorch handy after you've cut them off. You need to cauterize the wound before you bleed out.
>>
>>18809010
try reading "Holy motherfucker, its hot down here"
>>
>>18811128
Atheistic Satanist here.
Joy Of Satan looks cool and legit for the neophyte. However, it is the same as any other religion. It core purpose is to make you follow certain rules, put you in a box. Really, at the end nobody give a fuck in which box you are placed, as long as you are predictable and don't use your own intellect to much, it's fine. It does not matter of you worship Allah, Jesus, the Devil, Satan or The Law.
Joy Of Satan is just a different flavor of the same pie.

The fact is that demon is just a word that is used to symbolically represent a situation. So is the word Angel. So is the word Ghost. So is the word God.

Get into real antiquity reading. Some of it is labeled Occult or Esoteric or some just Philosophy. If you want to be free, stay away from ANY form of religion and seek real knowledge. When you understand that knowledge and found it's wizdom, then again take a look at religion and see it's true value. Any religion. It is to misslead those who ask to think for them.
But don't take my word for it. Be your OWN judge.
>>
File: b4e.jpg (99KB, 680x689px) Image search: [Google]
b4e.jpg
99KB, 680x689px
>>18811811
Check 'em
>>
Jokes on you, the path to heaven is reversed and you have to awaken the serpent/dragon within, so try the meditation exercises provided with dragon magic books, despite their claims, dragon consciousness is not the blackest of black practices, but rather, sacred.
>>
File: 1472167828335.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472167828335.png
56KB, 401x372px
OP don't be an edgy faggot.
>I'm not worried about the consequences
This isn't going to have any consequences other than you looking like a fucking retard when people find out what you are. Did you get molested by a priest or something? Because that's normally the make up of Satanic circles. All a bunch of ass blasted former christcucks who had one too many bad experiences with their faith or they wanted to piss off their christcuck parents and it just sort of stuck.
How about you get into something more productive like physics, botany, or anthropology? If you're serious about this you might as well get in a time traveling telephone box and go to a HotTopic in 1999. They'll have everything you need. Edgy band tee with illegible band name,Tripp pants complete with stupid looking chains, black nail polish, fake piercings, black hair dye and eye shadow. Oh and while you're there, give my 1st grade self a USB full of info about google, kikebook, myspace, and twitter. You can invent tumblr if you want, because if you go down this road you'll belong there.
>>
>>18809010
Why? Are you a pedo? Do you like eating blood and feces? Because that is what that entails. Or are you a retarded metelhead trying to be edgy
>>
>>18809010
The only legit explanation for wanting to worship Satan is that believe in the fact there is a God, but you don't agree with His rules.

True Satanism on the other hand does not stand for a believe or illusion there is an afterlife, nor does it want you to confirm to rules or comments. What it stand for is the ego. To get a maximum result tips are passed on to release self-awareness and get the best out of life. It's all up to you to use those hints or not. Because, and here it comes, Satanist don't see Satan as a being, therefor there is nothing to fear, no one to obey, no one to pray to and nothing to respect then the Self. You.

Any theistic religion will suck the life sparkle out of you, leaving you behind with no self-esteem, no true friends and no happiness, just remorse and a feeling of guilt.

Wanna contact real daemons?
Higher Magik is what you are looking for.
Take it serious and will be powerful and strong. It's no guarantee to success, but a guide to freedom, knowledge (yes, scene too) and good old fun in life.
>>
>>18809010
Get the app
>>
File: Recommend readings.jpg (287KB, 261x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Recommend readings.jpg
287KB, 261x1130px
>>18809010
Read these
>>
>>18809156
stan sounds like a faggot.
>>
You are not mentally stable and should definitely talk to a doctor before going into the occult arts or magick. evoking demonic entities into physical appearance is something very dangerous and if you truly do not care about the consequences the occult is definitely not for you and you will have a short painful existence. I recommend you get your head straight and learn about the laws of magick and how to do these things the right way and maybe it will be your path.
>>
File: CsFmweHVYAAcAdK.jpg (18KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
CsFmweHVYAAcAdK.jpg
18KB, 466x359px
Posting here because I don't want to make another thread about Satanism while there is still one up. My question is where to start with Satanism other than some of the crock pot shit thats been thrown around in this thread. I've done my own bit of research into JoS. At first it seemed to be what I was looking for but upon further inspection and checking out some sources outside of JoS, I soon discovered that it was a steaming pile of shit that many have used as a starting point before quickly leaving it behind and branching out. So, where does one start then to avoid having to sift through a crock of shit? There are so many different definitions of "True Satanism" that it's a bit overwhelming when trying to find one that seems to be rooted in true fact and non biased shit. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
He doesn't exist really its just the devil inside yourself however you choose to manifest it. Doing what you're asking is basically like putting yourself in a straight jacket cell and throwing the key IMO
>>
File: 1418082598988.jpg (94KB, 1023x614px) Image search: [Google]
1418082598988.jpg
94KB, 1023x614px
>>18809010
joyofsatan.org/
and if you want to get spiritually satanist
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
>>
>>18813593
Dude, do you bother to read or fact-check your citations before you going sending people headlong into a dung-heap of ignorance and irrelevance? Or are you doing it intentionally? You remind me of the guy who, when asked to write a ten-page paper with a minimum of 2 citations per page, turns in something with 50% of citations from wikipedia, and the other 50% from youtube.
>>
>>18813626
>>18813593
Seconded, I just recently researched JoS. Half of their claims are easily debunked by doing a bit of reading into the very books that they claim support them. Research my dude, it'll carry you a long way.
>>
>>18813572
Let me put it this way.
Studing psychology, I came upon how to apply psychology, like they do in advertising. I knew there was also a thing called Church of Satan (CoS), that was mainly practicing witchcraft. So I did research on CoS as a student in psychology. I wanted to know how witchcraft was used efficiently. I never believed their philosophy, but was more interested in how they tried to manipulate others. Still I felt in love with the crafty ways Anton and his covern shaped CoS.
By taking a different approach I thus discovered Satanism. Not by being under the spell of wizardry, but by seeing HOW a magician used his skills.

It openend a whole new world to me. Satanism (maybe in combination with psychology ) is among the best and real things ever happened to me. It really opened my eyes. But there is no way back. Don't wanna, but it truly freed me from all fear and now I don't have much questions unanswered either.

The thing is, most people are to scared to go and look beyond what they are told is safe. Too bad. Life is so beautiful, when you are not blind or deaf.
>>
>>18812071
Ok ill bite. Whats the app called
>>
>>18813833
If you think that's how magicians (not to be confused with the stage variety) uses his skills, you do not have enough questions.
>>
>>18813833
Where should I start?

Please respond
>>
>>18813572

Try smoking mugwort and summon Satan in a dream. Talk to him directly, and be creative.
>>
You are already on your way. All it takes is the desire to do it. They have already come. I would!D suggest not doing this however. They hate us immensely.
>>
>>18813879
Hotel California &
I Would Do Anything For Love.

Those are products of the magician Anon was. I do look deeper.
>>
File: 1490135838636-x.png (160KB, 688x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490135838636-x.png
160KB, 688x343px
>>18809010
You haven't even come to terms with your own morality and you're going to forfeit your own soul?

You don't know even know Christianity until you go to the source, research and go visit an Orthodox Church (important part is that you go and not just Google it, there is no other experience like it).
>>
why did you choose the satan?you shoulda chosen more meaningful thing to worship
>>
>>18814049
Don't be scared. That's one. Then try all you can to meet Satan or demons. You will find they do not exist. When you know that for sure, there will be nothing that holds you from reading esoteric literature. Also you never have to doubt about making god anger. And also you will find how religion is pushed by gouvernment and royalties to scare the masses. And then you are starting to see the true balance and ways of power.

But never forget the power of the law. You go to jail if you break it. No matter what you believe.
>>
>>18815506
Try all the popular stuff. Visit satanic oriented websites to what they really are about. Find pfd's of the books they sell. Don't take youtube to serieus and only listen to official appointed spokesmen about their philosophy.

Read and experiment with magik. Get into Black Magik, like Hoodoo. Explore Chaos Magik. There is so much fun stuff you can do that others are just to scared to even try.
>>
I'll tell you how this goes.
1. YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUE STORY.
2. Hell is real.
3. LIKEWISE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD WANTS OR APPROVES.
4. Hell is real.
5. YOU PROBABLY KNOW ONLY THE BIBLE AND NOT WELL.
6. Hell is real.

Therefore read every apocrypha, every gnostic gospel and realize that the story is being told between lies.

So if you wanna worship the devil: follow the bible.
>>
File: 1476802456667.png (759KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1476802456667.png
759KB, 540x1198px
>>18809010
>Not giving your life to Jesus
Sincuck.
>>
>>18815631
Actually, the only devil is religion itself. The biggest Lie.
There to scare you.
To rip you from joy.
To blind you from reality.

Don't you know the Devil will show up as an Angel of Light?
Or tell the biggest lies?
>>
So you decided to devote your life to spreading pain and suffering? You know liars are responsible for all pain and suffering. Nothing edgy or funny about what you're saying. It's evil and you're about to lose your soul.
Try a life free of deception. It's way better, lots more fun, high creativity and no stress.
>>
>>18815663
Religion is Evil Magik, Dark Magik, Wide Magik
Most of you still think it is somehow good or true.

Watch this carefully and listen

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7JVcbVeMnt8&ved=0ahUKEwiizsyw0PHSAhVDXBoKHWo0Cs8Qo7QBCBwwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFT5RgoFbYuUQKA1PxPkcmZlk_ssA&sig2=_HoVrS-2Q3KLjGuih2XhFQ

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4vJMTKtY4U8&ved=0ahUKEwjw57LQ0PHSAhXDWRoKHUfAAM0Qo7QBCB8wAQ&usg=AFQjCNEeFFax_az4vYWA0a4dDRDeLN2MKw&sig2=_bdXqKwOS_yXMXHrR7Pw5A

And they will tell you it is Satanic.
It is. Now do the math, little fella. Time 2 become an adult. O Pan you rise.
>>
>>18815663
Many people like you who havent seen at least a bit of what there is to see have the bad habit of having opinions.
>>
>>18809010
Satan worshippers want chaos, death, destruction, fire and brimstone. They don't understand that Satan is actually a good guy. God and Jesus want you to suffer in Sunday school for all eternity. Satan wants no one to suffer. Satan is a realist. He understands that eternal life is eternal suffering. Satan wants what's best for all of us.
>>
>>18815642
>calls OP a cuck
>gives his life to a scrawny Jewish hippie

Nice
>>
>>18809725
>uses a picture of baphomet
Good catch, glad I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>18809156
I love you.
>>
>>18809010
So you're switching from worshipping your nonexistant sky daddy to worshipping your nonexistant edgy underground daddy because you're a middle class white kid and you want your life to be less boring. Seems like a logical sequence of events.
>>
>>18812948
N...no you...
>>
>>18813510
Truths.
Mental instability and magick should never be mixed.
>>
All Christian-fags think Satan is so evil, but they couldn't be more wrong. That is nothing but a lie perpetuated by the ultimate liar, God, and the Bible. Satan may have hated humanity in the past, but he's really changed. A person can change in 2000 years. Satan is a good person. He wants is to have free will. He wants us to choose who we worship and he wants us to make our own life choices. God wants us to blindly follow him and constantly praise him. If God wants something to obey him, he should have got a Golden Retriever. Satan doesn't want anyone to suffer and wants peace on Earth. He understands that in order for this to happen, wicked people have to suffer. God wants everyone who doesn't bow down to him to suffer. That's why he flooded the Earth. Who is the real evil one here? It's God.
>>
>>18815873
Dumbasses.

Doctors don't believe in anything metaphysical. They only believe in science. A doctor would tell you that you are delusional and need anti-psychotics. Why the hell would you want to consult a doctor before evoking a demon? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>18815834
You think so? I am a multiple war veteran. Traveled around the world a few times. Studied several cultures.... Go find some teenagers to troll so you can feel good about yourself, grasshopper.
>>
>>18813572
theisticsatanism dot com was where i started from
JoS eats dicks
>>
If you choose to worship demons, do not be so stupid as to worship blindly what appeals to you, especially not the false Baphomet. Read into the histories of demons, learn of Lucifer, the human sun of dawn, and Samael and his sons, learn of Lilith and learn your Kings. Never give yourself to the nebulous Satan, for then you are simply surrendering to an enemy. Foolish.
>>
File: 2017-03-25 16.31.13.jpg (133KB, 548x419px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-25 16.31.13.jpg
133KB, 548x419px
Magik is like cooking. Ratatouille is about Anton Levay. Or Anton Ego, like in the movie. Many movies just breathe pure Satanism. And Scientology for that matter. And it ain't the ones you would expect. Movies about girls being possessed by some demon are in its core Christian movies. When some priest saves the day, it's Christian shit to scare you.
Once you can hear the language of witches (talking backwards), there is so much to be found in ALL true forms of art, including most of Hollywood's movies. The funny thing is, jews need someone to play Satan, so we give them Satanism. So we can have all the fun by doing whatever we please and the can blame Satan for what we do. Don't you remember Tony Montana in the restaurant. Watch it again. Satanist have the biggest and tastiest part of the pie.
We have no religion, still mass media preaches our philosophy. Feel good man!!
>>
>>18809010
You'll find your first interaction with satan and his demons is your most powerful. They will help you stay on course in your life and demolish those that stand in your way. But you must live your life in satan's guidance, don't forget that Satan will take care of you as long as you live by his principles.

joyofsatan.org

That website has all you need to know. Good luck to you and keep His unholy darkness in your heart. Ave satanas!
>>18809010
>>
>>18809010
It's going to be dirty. You'll have to degrade yourself. He'll smile at that.
>>
Stop implying that Satan is evil, faggots. You retards will believe anything popular culture will tell you. It's not true.
>>
You don't know Satan, faggots. Didn't the almighty liar God say don't judge?
>>
File: IMG_9043.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9043.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18816104
>>18816113
>>
>>18809010
You can just forget about God and do whatever you please. You need nothing for that. Just be aware that all deeds have consequences, so don't go killing, stealing or raping. Satan represents the lust in you. Give in to it and you'll be on your way. And make fun of God and Satan whenever you can, so you will discover they do not exist at all.
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (23KB, 399x225px) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
23KB, 399x225px
>>18816057
>>18816057
Fuck yeah. Say goodnight to the bad guys.
>>
God is dead. Satan lives.
>>
File: ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg (146KB, 533x617px) Image search: [Google]
ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg
146KB, 533x617px
>>18816089
Joy of Satan is really childish. They can't even maintain a slik looking website.
All it is, is a poor attempt to reach those who don't want to follow religion, whilst JoS is still just as stupid a religion as all other religions. JoS is like a B-movie. Bad script, terrible acting and a waste of time.

Go for the true LeftHandPath. Esoteric site all over to be found. Better yet, fall in love, have sex and die with to much to teach others...
>>
https://youtu.be/Vu3uw20Esd8
>>
>>18809895
Satan here, stop following me faggot.
>>
>>18815859
>>18809725
>Devote yourself to the imaginary and you fuck yourself out of the tangible.

Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYOlLFnytvs
>>
File: 1490052516920.jpg (933KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490052516920.jpg
933KB, 1920x1080px
>>18810038
this is a pasta

I have seen this exact answer before lmao
>>
>>18816389
Yeah, JoS propaganda pasta, no doubt.
>>
>>18816125
>do not follow any uncontrollable urges
>give in to your lust
This is logical.
>>
>>18816414

Who the fuck seems to think Satan has some monopoly on lust?
>>
>>18816410
>JoS
what is that?
>>
>>18816414
Can't you read, mormon?
>>
>>18816484
Joy of Satan. It's a ridiculous form of 'satanism" for edgy teens
>>
worshipping something that has no respect for humans, when you are human.... "logic"
>>
>>18816485
Can't you convey your ideas in a non-contradictory way, kiddo?
>>
File: 1489710818838.png (199KB, 941x887px) Image search: [Google]
1489710818838.png
199KB, 941x887px
>>18816493
>Joy of Satan

lmao
>>
>>18816484
Fact check it .Joy Of Satan. Most dumb religious group ever. Even dumber then Islam. Just for kids really.
>>
>>18816499
Who are you calling kiddo?
I contributed a lot to this thread.
But don't need you appreciation for it.
Now go lick Allah 's sandy ass, Christian cocksucker.
>>
>>18816545
Here's your (you) for participation.
>>
>>18810038
>they are your friends
Sure thing senpai, I've actually been victimized.
They as friendly as a furious lion.
>>
>>18816581

Forgot about this one.
>>18816161
Also me, check those dubs right?
>>
>>18809010
If you do this your whole life you shall be no more.
>>
File: The Holy Bible.jpg (76KB, 1050x839px) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Bible.jpg
76KB, 1050x839px
ITT: pagan self worshipers

Read this please. KJV
>>
>>18809010
That's Baphomet you stupid fuck
>>
>>18816755
And sits on what looks like a flat earth.
>>
>>18816604
We love science fiction and fantasy, but it's a shitty editorial job.
>>
Satan is the way and the truth and the life.
>>
>>18809010
>I'm interested in beginning worshipping Satan
One serious question: why?
>>
Because God is the true evil.
>>
>>18817169
Ooh look everyone! A reverse Christian! How edgy!
>>
What? He is. He wants to force us to worship him for all eternity. Yeah, you're so great! Fuck you.
>>
>>18817183
Satanists don't believe in god you troglodyte.
>>
>>18817189
Then I guess I'm not a Satanist.
>>
Embracing your true self - Paul Ferrini
>>
>>18817193
So you're an abrahamic deist?
>>
>>18817217
I don't believe.

I know the truth about God and Satan.
>>
>>18817224
So yeah, you're an abrahamic deist. Great. You're a slightly more pretentious christfag. Wonderful.
>>
>>18817217
Yeah cuz there's only one or the other, right? There definitely aren't literally hundreds of world religions or anything.
>>
>>18817234
If you believe in god and satan, you're kind of dependent on abrahamic religions. If you are part of a different religion, why would you be using the abrahamic name?
>>
>>18809156
Hahaha holy shit
>>
>>18817227
I don't know what I am.

I believe Satan is the all powerful. God was just an all knowing god and knew how to fool Satan. Satan is our savior. God is dead.
>>
>>18817242
God is not an Abrahamic name, it's a title. Yeah, this one particular individual probably does... but then again you Satanists are so caught up in your dualism, you seem to think there's only two possible outcomes to everything. For instance,
>>18817189
Now, you can presume to speak for every form of satanism? Philistine.
>>
>>18817258
I'm not a satanist, and that second post isn't even me.

>>18817251
You believe. So do you know, or do you believe? Because earlier you said it wasn't a matter of belief.
>>
>>18817251
You lost it , drop the religion completely brufah, you might be happy once more.
>>
I knew God in my past life. I was a powerful goddess. I was God's sister. We came from the old universe. I went to sleep to wait for my soulmate and trusted God with the universe. He called me Satan and lied to the world.
>>
>>18817353
My parents called me Dick and told everybody I was tiny, yet sweet. So what's you point?
>>
>>18810280
>>18811128

You're welcome, and good luck! I was atheist for a while until discovering Satanism, and it was just like finally going home. Everything else was just spiritually dead to me.

>>18816389
> this is a pasta

It's literally not though (unless someone copied it verbatim and somehow time traveled to the past). I'm pretty sure if someone was going to make a copypasta that they'd put more effort into it. I've posted about this subject before, but it's always in my own words each time.

>>18816552
How do you know they were demons? Also did you do something stupid? Angels are actually far more malevolent than demons are, so it was probably them.
>>
>>18816410
What propaganda? Satan comes to those who are worthy, when it's their time.

We don't shove anything down anyone's throats, like other religions do. This is because the truth is simple and speaks for itself.

Also it's not like anyone actually profits off of recruiting new members or anything. We don't even have churches as far as I know. It would be neat if we did, but it would probably be too risky because of how violent and intolerant Abrahamic worshipers can be.
>>
>>18813593
Isn't that the Kishin from the manga Soul Eater?
>>
>>18817442
Propaganda (n.)
"Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular point of view."

No go read the JoS website, compare their claims to actual known history, geography, anthropology, theology, then come back here and tell me it's not propaganda.
>>
>>18817417
Actually, it is a pasta and you're a JoS shill.
How many Aethyrs did you scry and Angels did you evoke to come to that conclusion?
Wait, You read it on the JoS website and said, "good enough" like the kid who is satisfied with getting C's in school because
>at least I'm passing
>>
>>18817521
Refute something as an example (with evidence) and maybe I will consider your opinion.

>>18817538
I'm flattered that you think my shitty ADD-fueled ramblings are pasta-worthy, but seriously no.

Being a shill would be awesome though. At least I'd have more money.

People can believe in whatever religion works for them. Even though I'm discouraged from associated with Those Who Are Without, my mother is mormon and my best friend is catholic. But I still like to talk about my religion because obviously I think it's the only one that's right (like everyone else).

> How many Aethyrs did you scry and Angels did you evoke to come to that conclusion?

Don't really know what you're on about, but if the devil Yahweh is evil (which even the bible proves), then obviously his servants are as well.
>>
>>18816552
IDK why anyone here gives two fucks about summoning demons anyway. As a beginner, Lemegeton and Enochian should keep one occupied for quite some time!
>>
>>18817590
I would rather not waste my time, but their claims about the Yazidis are utter balderdash, for one.
>>
>>18817590
Also, not *everyone else* thinks their religion is the only one that's right, and you have a very limited perspective if that's what you belief. For instance, in Masonic initiation (most Masons in my country are Christian) there is a part about how there is truth in all religion, and not to be so self assured that your way is the only way. This is ONE example.

>Don't really know what you're on about

Yes, I can see that.
>>
>>18817597
Also, just most of their claims generally... There are no citations, other than "we have done our research..." and when you actually research the shit, you find out there are no facts involved, but they have twisted reality *just* enough so someone un- or under educated will believe it. It sounds like Donald Trump did the research, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18817613
Yep, doing research is one. Making shit work for you and harvesting the benefits, that's another game. I enjoyed CoS very much. Still do. But also ToS brought me enouch to law fit. Does not mean I don't move on. Scientology also awesome. Christianity only became worth some after CoS. As a toy, not to follow Jesex. The masons can have it.
All in all, I gained more respect towards art and a better view on life, human and other animals. And I never felt more free.
Do I call myself a Satanist? No I don't, but everyone who knows me, knows I am, and kinda thinks it okay, because I give respect to those who are worth it and I always speak my mind. Mostly in an intellectual, non-agressive way. But I am anti-religion and somebody tries to rape me with their belief, I crush them without mercy. If they just want to share, I gently share mine. They mostly are stunned by my arguments for not thinking their religion is the one.
>>
go to the churchofsatan.com and you'll find your answers there
>>
>>18809010
Worship satan? For what? God would actually give you chance to enter the heaven and live peacefully for the eternity. Satan doesn't give a shit about you, he will use you and make you suffer.
>>
>>18819208
Satan is not to be worshipped. Satan is not some lonely insecure God that needs to be cuddled all the time.
Satan odd to be respected, celebrated and enjoyed.
>>
>>18809010
Honestly, the first step in taking a new life upon yourself is educating yourself on it. If you want to without knowing where to start, that means you have a romantic idea of what it is and it probably isn't actually going to be like that. Read some books, read some articles, put together some ideas of what you're looking to fulfill within yourself and maybe someone along the way will tell you "Oh, you should look at Buddhism or whatever," and then you'll find your niche. And that niche is fucking good, man. It changes your life even if you don't stick with it.
>>
>>18819224
I hate doing this, but it's "ought," not "odd."
>>
>>18819264
Thanks. English is not my native language. I am Dutch.
>>
Wht is zis
https://youtu.be/R7eVPyasnnU
>>
>>18819296
No worries, friend. English is a stupid language anyhow, but you're doing fine.
>>
You know OP, there's a current of thought that claims the snake of eden and the dragon are good news, is this how you view it?
>>
>>18809044
But if you believe in both God and Satan, why would you align yourself with the one who is destined for defeat?

You'd essentially be signing a contract to be fucked for all eternity after you die.
>>
>>18819296
>I am Dutch.

So? A Dutchman should have the easiest time learning English. Chinks speak better English than you.
>>
God is dead, faggots. Satan wins. Worship Satan and he will reward you.
>>
>>18819847
As a Dutch person, this is true, that guy is illiterate
>>
>>18819867
Nice try Lucifag
>>
>>18819867
the God does not die.

Earth is the realm of Satan, hence the fucked up shit going on for all of history. Who would sacrifice their spot in Heaven for worldly advantages? Average life span of 75-80 is baby shit compared to eternity
>>
>>18819890
Eternity is overrated
>>
>>18819890
Don't be so naive. You know nothing about this universe. God is dead.
>>
>>18819900
Earth is a mere playground compared to Eternity.

>>18819904
You will see the error in your ways eventually, but by then it will be too late.
>>
>>18819911
I knew God personally. He is dead.
>>
File: 1466684989506.png (50KB, 392x304px) Image search: [Google]
1466684989506.png
50KB, 392x304px
>>18819911
Spooky

Nice triple dubs tho, but mine were first so I'm right
>>18819900
>>
Only a fool would want to live forever.
>>
Seriously, who wants to spend eternity worshipping God in fucking Sunday school 24/7?
>>
>>18819932
>>18819951

Free will i guess. But you'll experience eternity whether you want to or not. It's your choice on where you'd like to spend it.
>>
>>18819994
No. No one experiences eternity but me. Everyone will eventually die. How many lives have you had? How many times have you died? Just once? That's what I thought. You don't know.
>>
>>18820008
Holy christ you're an eternal faggot
>>
Fair warning, all the people spewing bullshit nonstop ITT do so because the truth has been hinted, the bible is kind of reversed, the unpleasant character that commands so much and behaves like a despot is the devil, the snake and the dragon are on your side.
>>
>>18820034
Seek mental help immediately
>>
>>18815971
ex navy seal detected
>>
>>18820042
Yes, I'm familiar with this kind of butthurt.
The true church is persecuted, not loved by all.
>>
>>18820050
Take your pills schizo
>>
The bible is a religion about some fallen angel that wanted to be god and had his people populate the majority of the world.
But suggest that indeed the people of the devil have already made the switch in the bible and promptly a fallen angel will call you insane.
See.
>>18820034
>>18820042
>>18820050
>>18820056
>>
>>18820068
That's a good excuse to be always right because those who call you out on it are just fallen angels

Two of those replies are mine

I wish I was a fallen angel because I would bitchslap you
>>
>gets called out on the switch
>behaves suspiciously
>huurr you call me fallen angel
Yes, and your behaviour shows it, just likee the behaviour of your child rapist, innocent burning at the stake church.
>>
>>18818925
So, are you an initiate?
>>
>>18818925
IDK if you even know this, But I was talking about Joy of Satan, not Church of Satan. But if you did know that, and that's what you were referring to, all I can say is, yes doing research is different from making shit work for you, but if you need to twist reality and delude yourself into believing history happened differently and that other cultures believe completely different things from what they *actually* believe, there's nothing to benefit from. You just come out with a poorer understanding of how the world actually works, because presumably you come out the other side actually believing all the bullshit indoctrination that JoS spews on their site.
>>
>>18820034
Truth. Why else would "god" punish Adam and Eve for consuming the fruit of knowledge? Because he doesn't want you to learn the truth. Clearly the only way to salvation is through the Serpent.

>>18820143
Still waiting for that evidence, by the way.
>>
>>18809029
LOLOL
>>
>>18820792
If you can;t get anything out of >>18817597 by simply looking at their claims, and comparing them to actual known facts about the Yazidis, and then extrapolate the method from there, then there is nothing I can show you that you will see, anyway.
>>
>>18820792
Dude are you seriously so wrapped up in yourself and you ideology that you can't see the forest through the trees? I mean, deluding yourself is one thing, but attempting to propagate that delusion on any scale whatsoever is simply regressive.
>>
>>18809010
Have fun burning in Hell heretic
>>
>>18822026
> thinks heaven is a good place and god is benevolent

Have fun having your soul consumed by the demiurge, sheep
>>
>>18822047
>thinks hell isn't eternal suffering
>>
>>18822047
>>18822052
Both options are bad, praise Viracocha.
>>
>>18822052
Hell is a state of mind.
>>
>>18809010
>life
Jesus Christ is The Devil, the bowls of Hell move to His will.
Satan is not a single entity, as our Angel Michael.
Satan is all things Evil.
Do not mistake this.
I will pray for you op. That you may find meaning and your way.
>>
>>18823050
I would say Jesus is the devil. I'd rather say the fictional puppet named Jesus arose to hijack the promise made in, what we now call, the Old Testament. By doing do clever Romans hoped to create an religion that should be backed up by, what we came to know as the bible. The ones who came up with the idea can be called devilish, for it was them that wanted to use ignorance and good faith of the people to trick them. The Satan Romans created was very close to what a human is, would it not be bounded by laws of religion.
And that is why Satanist use Satan as a mascotte. We just give the church what they asked for but never wanted. Fuck them. But believing Satan is the fallen angel named Lucifer... sound pretty stupid to me. Great story though, and you can have fun with it. The church just cut of their own head by coming up with the hoax. And so Church of Satan.
>>
>>18825244
* wouldn't say Jesus is the devil

My bad
>>
>>18809725
>Minus the anti-Semitism
Fresh off the boat from Reddit, newfriend?
>>
Have you tried selling yours soul? He can read your mind so you'd only need to think of it.

But if you're this willing, chances are he already has it.
>>
>>18826202
Souls can't be bought or sold. You can make a dedication ritual to Satan, but you're free to leave anytime.
>>
>>18809010
If you want to worship, why not worship God and Jesus? They promise you love, joy, happiness, health and eternal life.
Parents in law would love it and there is no need to keep it a secret. And you can join flat earth society for free.
None the books, music, gatherings and movies are illegal and even your holidays are legit, so you won't have to work or go to class on those days. Seems like every government in the western world would support you on that. Kinda looks like you would be on the winning team then. You don't even have to worry about the end of the world or Satan anymore because the bible clearly status that Jesus defeated Satan with His blood.
That is, if you feel like worshipping and want to be humble.
>>
>>18809156
Holy hell, that was a good kek
>>
joyofsatan.org
>>
>>18827258
fuck that join the cult of kek, the one true god
>>
>>18827258
Because when one approaches the book of child rapists and innocent murderers the best course of action is to jump in "hell" to escape their exceedingly warm "heaven".
>>
File: 1481121709992.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1481121709992.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>18809010
Kek'd

Who do you think you are, OP?

Clearly you've forgotten.

Go back and remember.

All the way to the beginning.
>>
File: we JIDF now.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
we JIDF now.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>18819828
actually some pretty good advice

Now that I think about it why do Satanists exist? It seems pretty retarded to worship a being that will just end up in Hell and taking you along with him.
>>
God is dead, did Satanism died with it?
>>
>>18819828

maybe you get benfits?
>>
>>18809010
You should start worshipping Belial he is awesome man hooked me up with a Busty blonde, so happy with life now.
>>
>>18809010
>I have nothing to lose in this life

But you have much to lose beyond this life. Don't do something stupid you will regret later.
>>
>>18809010
>I have nothing to lose in this life
Maybe, but if you believe in satanism you should also believe in God. Do you want to lose everything in after life instead?
>>
>>18816604
Please no fiction. Who is gonna believe a story with Unicorns and talking snakes
>>
>>18827929

> Thinking from a Christian perspective
> yfw Satanism preceded Christianity
> yfw Christianity ripped off a bunch of older religions and made everything backwards, painting Lucifer as the villain
> yfw even the bible shows how much of an asshole yhvh is

Maybe because we can clearly see that yhvh is the devil and satan is god?
>>
Why do so many Satanist draw shit fucking everywhere on every single urbex adventure I have been on there's always some activity of Satanists or is it just edgy teens trying to summon some shit
>>
>>18828598
> just edgy teens trying to summon some shit

There's your answer.
>>
File: amen.jpg (12KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
amen.jpg
12KB, 480x469px
Im a satanist and I tell you most satanist are atheist as well, satan is just a mitological figure, satanism is not reversed christianism; anyway, there are a bunch of "teistic" satanists that believe in satan as a god but no satanist take them serioursly
>>
>>18828725
> no satanist take them seriously

Hi there, CoS. Yeah, we do believe that Satan is a very real deity, so what? Sorry, but we don't require the approval of your hedonistic branch.
>>
>>18828792
One should be free to believe any crap they please.
But I wish any religion were true. Would be great to be part of a big big plan. To bad all turned out to be lies. Still using Satan als a tool, a joker and mascotte things are fun. I am death serious about being a fan of Satanism, the CoS way and the ToS way. JoS or Devil worshipping to me is just, NOPE. It's pretty much a cult for the lunatics.
>>
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle: Be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil.

We humbly beseech thee, O God, to command him; and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the divine power thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the destruction of souls. Amen.
O Prince most glorious, Michael the Archangel, keep us in remembrance. Here and everywhere, always entreat the Son of God for us. Amen
>>
>>18809010
Youll reget it
>>
>>18828562
>satanism preceded Christianity

I would love to see a source for this claim. JoS and Wikipedia don't count.
>>
>>18829119
Ancient Sumerian writings.
>>
>>18828562
When you believe wholly enough in something it comes to existence, so worshiping the current Biblical idea of Satan is actually worshipping an evil being. You're not finding the source material and worshipping, say, the Wiccan Horned God, but worshipping actual solidified representations of pure evil and punishment itself. You're worshipping addiction, lies, entrapment, murder, in a biblical sense. Not in your individual perception of the Bible, but in a literal, very real sense. These entities are real.
>>
>>18829160
link or gtfo
>>
File: 7.png (291KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
291KB, 719x535px
>>18828562
God is The Source and the Devil is a descendant of Source that the constant concept of rejection against Source.

To be happy in a wholistic way, accept Source.
To be partially happy but ultimately to exist in0 despair, reject Source (which is "worshiping" the Devil)

There is good and bad on both sides but ultimately you cannot serve Two Masters because in the end, you NEED to make the choice

Furthermore freedom of choice is the only thing you truly have in this existence that belongs to "you".
>>
>>18830577
The real problem here may be the urge of some fuckhead to pore all the Gods in one. Monotheism makes it all unusable and dumb.
If we go back to the Egyptian ways of thinking about Gods it is all easier to understand, beter to translate and more fun to follow. In the inner core the creation of Gods by men was a good thing. It helped youngster go raise their intellect and it gave you a better understanding of life. Monotheism raped that purpose and all God is now is the authority to make your life a true hell, by basically making you feel guilty to participate in anything that gives the body pleasure. The Temple of Set is very Egyptian oriented. Check it out!
>>
>>18828257
>But you have much to lose beyond this life.

You can't know that.
>>
>>18809044
So what if he doesn't care, just because nothing has visibly become of whatever you prayed or asked of him. As awful as my life has been, and as much as I have asked and not received, I would still never consider worship of the devil - because at the end of the day whatever prayer or plea God does not answer, I know that I can harness my anger and pain and turn it into drive so that I can control my life. But I would never trade eternal life for earthly pleasure and eternal damnation.
>>
>>18830893
Yes you can. By really reading ancient literature you can clearly see at least Christianity, Judaism and Islam are not authentic. Therefor you can safely dismiss them. Now we got that out of the way, you need to understand the idea behind reincarnation. Also, READ ancient literature. Because once you have done this, there is no way you can ever fall for the misleading again. But at that time you start to see the intellectual message behind all those religions. You will feel much better then and, have a clearer view on life, humanity and the games of manipulation a.k.a. politics. But one thing you know for sure. Death means death. The end and beyond that there is nothing. Did sound dumb anyway right? Life after death.
>>
>>18830913
I'd be mildly interested. What kind of ancient literature? You got any links or similair to start me off?
>>
>I want to worship an autist that hates me without good reason
>>
>>18809010
Why would you worship an alchemy symbol?
>>
>>18831318
Depend on where you are comming from.
If you believe in life after death, be honest and ask yourself why do you think something as strange and lame as that can even be worth thinking about.
You should learn how to fact-check for real. Educate yourself in getting legit information.
>>
>>18831513
The fact is that you are a faggot and that the elites do strange rituals in secluded places.
>>
>>18831513
well, I'm coming from nowhere particular desu.
I don't believe in a life after death, I believe there might or might not be something like that. Disproving the existence of something beyond life seems to be rather hard. As is proving it.
There are statements that can't be proven right or wrong. You can make educated guesses, but you can't be certain.
If I were to say, for example, a god modeled after R.E. Howards Crom exists, how am I going to prove that? And how is anyone going to disprove that? You can say, why would you think something like that would exist? But that is not really disproving it. So something like him might or might not exist. And, ultimately, it's rather irrelevant. It's, in my view, about the same with the idea of life after death.
>>
>>18831573
I do not agree. You say that any fool can make something up and then it might be true. I tell you that if you can profile the individual who made stuff up and recognize stolen ideas in that claim, it becomes more clear he made it up if it can't be proven. But if you say intelligence has nothing to do with it, or it should be simple to prove or disprove something. .. bad luck for you. The world is not shaped by the simple minded. Even dumb people understand that. Knowledge is gold, hence, alchemy is about the quest of making gold out of ...
>>
>>18831751
>You say that any fool can make something up and then it might be true.
whatever he made up might have been true (or not) before he made it up. It doesn't matter that he says it. If it is true, it was true before he said it, if it's not it wasn't before either.
>it becomes more clear he made it up if it can't be proven.
Some greek centuries ago came up with the rough idea of what we today know as atoms. They could not be proven or disproven at that time. So for all they knew back then that theory that this guy made up might be real, or might not be real. Today we know he was onto something. But that is only because we found a way of proving it right. I think that's more like what I'm getting at. Sometimes I'm quite shit at conveying my thoughts, apologies for that.
Right now we are the greeks talking about life after death, with no way to prove or disprove it.

>Knowledge is gold
Of course it is, I'm not trying to say it isn't. I just think that there are things we can't know (either not yet or maybe even not at all). Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, of course.
>>
File: 2yHY_z1D.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
2yHY_z1D.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>18831821
>Some greek centuries ago came up with the rough idea of what we today know as atoms. They could not be proven or disproven at that time. So for all they knew back then that theory that this guy made up might be real, or might not be real. Today we know he was onto something. But that is only because we found a way of proving it right. I think that's more like what I'm getting at. Sometimes I'm quite shit at conveying my thoughts, apologies for that.
Right now we are the greeks talking about life after death, with no way to prove or disprove it.

I agree to some extent. The beauty of Greek Philosophy lies, as far I am concerned, in the use of rhetoric. The great works that you refer to have 1 thing in common : logic. Socrates, in the eyes of Plato, was truly wise, which expressed itself in the ability to endlessly being able to give insight in why what he was saying had to be so. There are no loose claims. Even the shape of the earth turned out to be true, while flattards blame NASA with comming up with the idea.

Reading your post, I am sure you are well educated and are indeed an intellectual person. I like that very much and think that is among the greatest virtue one can be proud of. Having said that, you as well as I know for a fact that eternal life is misinterpreted by many and life after death means something else then the discussion here is aiming for. But, this being /x/, pleasure me with your discourse. Utter onto me why there can be life after death. And why is the way to urn such a gift in the hands of Yahwe, Jesus, Mohammed or Allah?
Just saying the book tells you so ain't gonna do this time.
Enlight me
>>
>>18832217
>Utter onto me why there can be life after death.
Well, I don't know. I have no logical answer to that. I never thought much about the topic, that's why in my original post I said that I have no particular position on it (>well, I'm coming from nowhere particular desu.) That's why I asked for literature. All I can say is, if you ask me "Is there life after death?" I pretty much say "I don't know, probably not.". I have not encountered any argument for either side that swayed me much. Mostly because I never thought much about it, and never had chats or anything about it. Most of the time I just thought about it for some time and came to the conclusion "most likely not, we die and that's it". But I never arrived at "Definitely not".

>And why is the way to urn such a gift in the hands of Yahwe, Jesus, Mohammed or Allah?
I don't know. It probably isn't. But I never claimed that to begin with. I'm not much of a religious person and never was. Was edgy and anti-church in my teens, was atheist/agnostic after that, and don't really know where/what I'm right now to be honest. Often I hold nihilistic views of varying degrees. But just as often I hope for more.

So, sorry to say that. But right now I can't pleasure you much with discourse, because I just started to get into it.

But looking at the other post of you (i think?)
>If you believe in life after death, be honest and ask yourself why do you think something as strange and lame as that can even be worth thinking about.
I just can say: aren't other things just as strange? And many things just as lame? The whole existence of the universe is rather strange. Consciousness is rather strange.
>>
>>18809965
kill yourself you massive fucking retard.
>>
>>18832408
>"I don't know, probably not."

And why should there be? It is not been proven, and the claim is very convenient to dogmatic authorities who 'happened to have' the strange power to get you there for a small price. ..

>But right now I can't pleasure you much with discourse, because I just started to get into it.
Any response with depth will do. So thank you.

>strange things
What is the meaning of the word 'death'?
>>
>>18832489
Continued

And yes, the universe is strange. It awesome. It's funny. One can not come up with a joke that fantastic.
I respect the universe with all I have. That's why I think religion should be killed. It keeps people from seeing the real magik. Consciousness is less strange, to me. Still, it's beautiful. Again, hijacking it's potential, like religion does is pure evil. Death is part of nature. Why disrespect that part? If it wasn't for death, life would not be as it is these days. Only by the grace of the dead of other living organisms we grow and . . .die.
Satan represents respect to life and it's beauty. Take life as much as possible, for after death, there is no more you. All that remains are the memories of the living you, the effects of the deeds you did and the body without consciousness.
To me that is a happy thought.

Maybe life after death would be nice, but untill now all that have claimed there is such turned out to be frauds. And nothing stopped them from influencing millions of people. Millions more were killed for not being convinced the message of Love was the true salvation. Millions more killed in the name of the same Law. Now you tell me. What are the odds of the claim on life after death is legit? I don't respect any deity that allows those things. Not even in turn for eternity. The way I see it, I just die or end up in a place where the souls are just. I place where I can respect my fellow inhabitants.
Besides, in the bible the only hero is the Anti Christ, for He will come to earth but is not given any change of forgiveness because God's plan is to let Him loose from Jesus, the guy who wants credit for hanging on the cross, knowing he would be the master of the universe if he did, for sure. Nope, the Antichrist is my hero.
Did you happen to read "Aeneid"?
That is the original of the story. Look it up!
>>
>>18832546
>What is the meaning of the word 'death'?
I think I'd go with the definition of brain death

>And why should there be?
Well, like I said, from a logical point of view there shouldn't. And there most likely isn't.

>and the claim is very convenient to dogmatic authorities who 'happened to have' the strange power to get you there for a small price. ..
The claim has been convenient for humans for a long time. Native americans had a concept of life after death, and there was no authority to gain from it. Humans only got to gripes with them being not important in the last hundred years or so.

>All that remains are the memories of the living you, the effects of the deeds you did and the body without consciousness.
>To me that is a happy thought.
Yes, like I said, I don't really know where I stand right now. And at times I think pretty much like that too. At others I don't.

>What are the odds of the claim on life after death is legit?
Very small, but not zero, I think.

>The way I see it, I just die or end up in a place where the souls are just. I place where I can respect my fellow inhabitants.
So a form of life after death? That's all I'm trying to say. That there may be something after death. Not for sure, but there might be the possibility of something other than nothingness. What concrete form that will take is another story, and whether any religion puts forth the right version of it or if it's something entirely different.
And if you are talking about souls, you are already saying that there is a layer beneath the material world. And when we die, maybe we fully "transfer" to that layer. Unless you have some other, more concrete definition of soul than I have at the moment.

>Did you happen to read "Aeneid"?
No, I didn't, will look it up though, thanks for the recommendation.

The thing with life after death is, the only way to for certain prove or disprove it is to die yourself. At least that's the only possibility I see.
>>
>>18816604

I did read it. That's why I'm a Pagan.
>>
File: 1490703864762.gif (897KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490703864762.gif
897KB, 245x250px
>>18832648
>I think I'd go with the definition of brain death

Then why do you have to add the word 'brain' to it?

>Native americans had a concept of life after death, and there was no authority to gain from it.
How said there wasn't?
Pure logical it would gain the tribe. For reasons you are intelligent enough to fill in yourself.

> At others I don't.
Did you ask yourself why you would even consider such a thing? If you are being honest with yourself, you will find the origin of that doubt.

>So a form of life after death?
Nah. But, I'm only human after all. I could be wrong, in which case I am being judged. And living an atheistic Satanic lifestyle. .. heaven ain't the place for me to chill. Too boring.
>The concept of Soul.
First of all, nothing backs up the claim for a soul to exist. Second, as far as I know the Greek were the first to come up with the word, although the Egyptian used such a concept as well, but they also did not mean by it what, let's say Christianity wants us to believe it resembles. Egyptian Magik was the tool of the priests who made civilization effective and used the pharaoh as mascotte. Their own personal Ronald Reagan. But why do people understand ancient books are important if they still being printed today, but they can't understand those are works of literature? And read the books like it was a cookbook?
But to me the soul is ones impact on others. There even before you are born and still there when you are death. Among the living that is.
And I could not care less about what will happen to mine when I am dead. To me it will make no difference.

The Aeneid is not that great, but if you read book 6, you might as well read the last book of the bible. Plain stupid how the one is clearly a copy of the other. And then ask yourself the questions :
"Which came first?"
"What does that teaches you about the rest of the book ?"
In a court of law, the bible would be found unreliable, therefor dismissed completely or found guilty of fraud
>>
>>18832811
>Then why do you have to add the word 'brain' to it?
To further specify the conditions of course. You asked me for the meaning of a word, and I referred to a phrase that is relatively good defined.

>Did you ask yourself why you would even consider such a thing? If you are being honest with yourself, you will find the origin of that doubt.
That's a good point, I'll try to see if I can find the root of that.

>First of all, nothing backs up the claim for a soul to exist.
We are on the same page on that it seems.

Well, I'm too tired, gotta go sleep. Was a pleasure writing with you anon. Good night.
>>
>>18832952
Indeed it was,
good knight
>>
>worshipping an edgy MeMe xPp ;)
>>
>>18817183
Not true, he said in a previous deleted thread he only wants his wife. Breathe anon.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.