[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I travel to find gnomes, goblins, trolls, and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Looking to do some traveling. My buddy from the Philippines was telling me how it is normal in their culture to give respect to magical creatures. Everyone (including himself and family members) has/knows someone that has seen or experienced something not of this world.

I find this stuff extremely fascinating and would like to visit countries that this is a common trait within culture. In the West we are taught and learn from those around us that it is silly to believe in such things, whereas places in this world like the Philippines teach how to respect and ward off the bad entities.
>>
If you're looking for gnomes, goblins, and trolls, you'd be best looking for more "old world" European countries. Scandinavia is chock full of trolls, and they're actually often mistaken for bigfoot sightings.

National parks (especially ones that have been protected from human tampering) are a hot bed for more natural type "monsters".

The phillipines is spooky as fuck from what I hear, and they have those weird floating head things with the entrails hanging off of them.
>>
>>18806077
more images like this
>>
>>18806077
Your imagination you fucking retard
>>
>no monsters in sweet home Alabama

Feels bad man
>>
>>18806077
Isn't #7 just a Sesame Street character though?
>>
>>18806077
I'm notching all the areas that have monsters correlate with low intelligence quotas.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (109KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
109KB, 1043x1600px
>>18806208
god damn savage
>>
>>18808569
How does one "notch" such things?
>>
>>18808569
Kansas has no monsters. Kansans are the smrtst
>>
>>18809392
What is a JayHawk?
>>
>>18806077

Any place listed in the Missing 411 books.
>>
>>18806077
1. lay flat on your bed and keep your eyes open for 20 mins
2. you'll feel warm tingles across your body. ignore them
3. you may feel the urge to scratch. ignore it
4. you'll fall asleep while conscious
5. you may see your creatures here. they will be hallucinations in your dream, some of the most terrifying things you may ever imagine
6. once the initial hallucinations abate, you can imagine all the creatures you like and interact with them in your dream

protip: this also works for deceased loved ones, etc.
>>
>>18809419

I'd guess Tony Hawk's son.
>>
>>18806077
intersting list, does anyone have similar pictures of countries/continents with their cryptids mapped out?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.