/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry to bother but there was once this thread. An anon posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Sorry to bother but there was once this thread. An anon posted a picture of the back of a head of a person where some weird bone was growing it looked kinda like a tail or someshit and they told that it has something to do with a higher state of enlightment. Could someone postthe name or the picutre or anything related to it?Thanks in advance have some picture of sick churches or somet
>>
here some info i could gather

Another astonishing thing is that a large amount of people with these bumps only notice/gain them after they have had a spiritual experience, or are spiritual themselves.

The reasoning behind my research attention towards spirituality is that the chakra system seems to line up with this bump. The third eye, or pineal gland is located between and slightly above your eyebrows, being the chakra that is aligned directly with the bump; it also appears that it is related to a spiritual theory that may explain some cases of attention deficit syndromes. 'Indigo children', as they are called, often have large amounts of energy and are regarded as more intelligent, active, and peaceful than others; also, many seem to have had violent childhoods and high resistance to sickness and disease.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Now help me you homunculuses. What am I and what for
>>
File: soon.jpg (59KB, 459x300px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
59KB, 459x300px
There's been many threads discussing this and the implications. I do not know anything for sure; I have seen it called
>occipital bun
>external occipital protuberance

Were you in the GATE or other 'gifted' education programs, OP? It might be better not knowing what this means or why in the end.

Best case scenario: you have brain cancer
>>
>>18805645
I have one, but it's bone. I think they call the bone one a "math bump" but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>18805733

Im not in somekind of shitty programm and its not fucking cancer and if it is so thanks fucking god but now im somekind of fucking indigo my esoteric friend always told me somthing about some gay ass aura i have and now its fuckingh indigo and best of all my gf of 2 weeks changed the fucking facebook chat window colour to what? fucking indigo and now its all coming down what is this shitty GATE bullshit and yes Im in some """"""Gifted""""" education what fucking gives im 24 drunk and fucking angry at life for giving me the best of the best what do I do against it? pls respoind
>>
and yes I was inrussia in somekind of program
I just asked my mother she told me some stuff but I dropped out early because it was to dificult

Helpme anon

I have the bone
I have everything indigo related wiki tells me
I was in this program I dont know nothing about in russia
What the fuck is GATE and what does this all mean?
>>
I'm pretty sure those are called tumours, fucking Americans don't learn shite in school and wonder why the world laughs at them kek.
>>
Dude fuck off lol. You know we can't sum very thing up with science
>>
I swear buch of retarded roleplaying faggot but once in a livetime there is something of relevance and yall fuck off to your retarded succutraps from outer space trheads. Fuck you nigger except you

>>18805733
Ill try to find out more about GATE
>>
>>18805839
>>18805750
Nigger you were responding to here. It would be really interesting if Russia was also performing programs like this and not just the US.

I'll be up front: I don't have answers for you. I don't know if there are answers. I joked about brain cancer because if this bump is related to ANYTHING, it is (to me) unknown. At least 'brain cancer' is something certain, but it's not brain cancer.

If you're still around: Have you had near death experiences, and how? Any weird or especially fuzzy memories? Or memories that feel like they don't belong? Also, can you remember much from this gifted program at all? I too was a 'dropout'. protip: you may not have truly dropped out.

I'd like to help you, but I have not even followed this trail myself. I have started, but I have other knowledge that is more important to me at the moment. Please don't take anything as truth or certain, I don't know where it leads. You're smart, you should be able to find your way. Good luck, take a break from the vodka or send me some. I need it.

start here: 8ch
net/x/res/22556
>>
>>18805645
The OP of said thread referred to said people as "marble children"
Can't be anymore help than that m8
>>
>>18807022
side note to this: you may have had near death experiences, and/or long periods of trauma and intense emotion. Possibly seasonal mood changes too. Some people claim links to qualities in girlfriends between us GATE kids, but that might be a stretch. All I can say is there are a LOT of coincidences that line up, and for some reason a lot of us born before 2000 are suddenly experiencing shifts in our lives and are finding each other. I'd imagine you have something drastic or hard to explain happening right now too, given your anger and vodka consumption. Or maybe that's just a Russian thing.

I have no idea what happened to the GATE kids I knew in school. 'dropouts' moved due to military families. Most of the people I've seen online experiencing things are people who were only in GATE for a period of time. I still have not seen confirmation of anyone online who had graduated from GATE in early school. All my advanced class friends were either dropouts like me who are picking up esoteric themes but not understanding or knowing, or they were never in GATE and are still bluepilled.

As I said: I have not followed this trail further. This is most of what I 'know', and most of it is connecting dots and speculation. The way I see it, if this phenomena is important at all, it will be revealed when it needs to be. Not much point in obsessing or fixating on it. Who knows if we'll get vanned or what. Whatever :^)
>>
>>18805645
kek an inmate has this at the jail I work at. He is almost certainly the most underdeveloped person in that jail. Dumber than a sack of mountain oysters, uglier then a dogs sphincter, cannot shut up to save his life (literally) and obviously has no moral character. Straight delta-tard. I assure you, there's no association with higher consciousness and skull bulges.
>>
>>18805733
It's an implant.

Got tinnitus when viewing image, you suck.
>>
>>18805691
>*homunculi

geez
>>
>>18805733
Oh shit I was diagnosed as ADHD, have the lil bone thing but when the gate program tested me I sketched out at the abstract nature of it and flunked on purpose.
>>
>>18805733
nigger got a heel spur in the wrong place
>>
>>18810211
They knew.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.