[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/! Dr. Bassil Kraft here. In the wake of the recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: vanesh.jpg (333KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
vanesh.jpg
333KB, 720x714px
Hello /x/! Dr. Bassil Kraft here.
In the wake of the recently declassified CIA files regarding
Remove Viewing, I have devised an experiment to test the validity
of the reports made in the aforementioned files.

The way the experiment works is very simple, I will post md5 and sha1
hashes for images I randomly select from google, and you "view" and post
a description of what you "see" and "feel". After 15 minutes I will reveal
the image used to create the hashes and we see who got closest.

Here are the hashes from the first image.

SHA1: 9006dcb081288c8be6f4e933efd3e43b484fac6b
MD5: 283d0d6f8173fd720fde26a169a48bb6

Let the mirrin' begin!
>>
>>18804763
Sha1 cofee md5 building and grass
>>
File: agi.jpg (8KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
agi.jpg
8KB, 300x169px
>>18804777
Both hashes are for the same image.
>>
>>18804763
It doesn't work like that anon
>>
File: makomako.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
makomako.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>18804798
Do you think it would be better if I pick a location on the map? I could post hashes for coordinates.
>>
>>18804800
I have precognitive dreams and I get sleep paralysis very frequently, from that state I can remotely view things "here" in the world.

HOwever, I have never been able to just switch it on at command, it requires me to slip into an alternative state of consciousness.

I would be surprised if people can switch it on, on command.
>>
>>18804800
To be honesty, I read your post, and at first I was like( try see the images) but because I am in an awakened state, it's to clouded.

I believe remote viewing is possible through personal experience, but being able to just do it when someone asks??
>>
>>18804800
How about this..

I think I can crack it in a dream state. I need to go to sleep, once I'm asleep then it's possible, but I would have to report back another day.

also, your hashtag thing is a little complicated, for a dream state.
>>
>>18804800
I remote view dead celebrities for fun in dreams, just derive something that I can report back to you on.

No I will truly do my best to show you
>>
>>18804806

quick, check antarctia and the moon, what's going on there?
>>
>>18804763
Anon, you there, I was serious about trying
>>
File: hmm.jpg (50KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
50KB, 680x485px
>>18804806
>>18804809
>>18804812
>>18804817
You guys could give it a try though, what's there to lose? I'm very curious about what you can do.
>>
>>18804843
Yes I'm here. If you want to try something out go on irc on rizon on the #/x/philes channel and pm me. I'm bassil.
>>
>>18804763
>>18804847

This isn't the answer to your hash tag pics, but I can see this, you're either a mod janitor, or someone highly invested in what you're doing
>>
>>18804763
I can't remote view but chance and probability works here and I'm interested to see if anyone guesses right.
My guess: Castle
>>
>>18804853
seek me
>>
>>18804763
retarded idea. not scientific at all. zero theory comprehension.

just what kind of doctor are you exactly?

im a grand master wizard 33 degree btw
>>
>>18804847
>>18804870
>>18804872

Nice threads just then.
>>
>>18804872
Wow so mysterious anon

"Seek me"

Faggot
>>
File: Remove KB.png (9KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Remove KB.png
9KB, 440x440px
Remove viewing.
>>
File: icebox.jpg (312KB, 800x946px) Image search: [Google]
icebox.jpg
312KB, 800x946px
Pic related was the previous image.

Nobody got close but then not many tried, so let's try again, and this time I'll give you
a quick rundown on how it should be done supposedly.

Take a deep breath and try to relax. If you need to you can lie down and get comfortable.
Now focus on the task, try to think about what the image could be. If the image in your
head is too clear, it's probably not remote viewing, because apparently remove viewing
gives you blurry images at best. So keep trying, and if you do get something, don't start guessing
or filling in the blanks, just write down what you think you saw in broad strokes and the feelings
that you get.

Here are the hashes for the next image:

SHA1: 4a4a53d7ffafd5b0dcf1340aec804118fada422f
MD5: e949b059923058eba6b24eef052e8526

Happy mirrin'!
>>
File: 1447677286309.jpg (141KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
1447677286309.jpg
141KB, 720x717px
>>18804937
some king of animal from a farm.
perhaps pig.

that or landscape sunset.
>>
>>18804937
flower
>>
>>18804937
something round.
in colour, yellow.
>>
>>18804937
Point of interest is pink, something else in the picture has stripes.
Landscape.
>>
>>18804937

Snakes or related animal. Tube shaped like a hose.

An open field or open room with a focus. Like a person speaking to an audience.
>>
What is this supposed to prove/disprove?
I am not familiar with what you are doing here.
But I am interested. I am using a phone and have no computer at my disposal.

Would you take some time to explain this to me?
>>
>>18805051
The CIA recently declassified a lot of documents, and among them there were some about some investigations they did into Remote Viewing.
This thread is an experiment to test if remote viewing works at all, because the CIA says it's not complete bullshit. but we will see.
>>
>>18805051
So if I get this right, you take a random image and extract some sort of code which is there known as "sha1" and "md5" (which I am not familiar with), and we should "sense" or "see" what the image is?

I do not know.
Infact nobody "knows" which is kind of the point.

I ask because the testing environment is dubious.
What one can observe however.. well.
Interesting thing you are doing here.
>>
>>18805069
So I reasoned correctly.
I repeat again, that the testing environment is dubious.

I have seen instances of what is called remote viewing in real life.
But they cannot be tested. Infact the very process of setting up the test is "setting up the subject".

I understand the wish to test it this way, but I doubt you will get anything but a Result which can be labeled as "Chance".

My mother can remote view.
A bold statement which I will correct in the following way.
My mother experiences occationaly a sensing of immediate future events directly connected with her psychological life.
The death of a loved one for example.

She does not "do" it. It is a happening like hiccups.
You cannot force a genuine hiccup.
You cannot test remote viewing.
>>
>>18805071
The sha1 and md5 are codes generated from the image. A program reads a file and generates a unique code from that file. That code is called the hash, and there are many hashing programs out there, sha1 and md5 are two of them.

The reason I post these 2 hashes is because I want people to know that I'm not trying to trick anyone by later posting a different image than the one I "picked" when the experiment began. As they can just save the image to their pc and run it through these 2 hashing programs and see that they get out the same hash.
>>
>>18804937
brown streaks
eyes
green pastures
relief and melancholy
>>
>>18805095
I don't think it's dubious, but maybe too difficult as they have to "see" something immaterial. And because of this, the next try will be with a physical location.
>>
>>18805104
You certainly have your reason to think that the testing environment is not dubious.

If you don't mind I will tell why I say it is.

You are testing individuals who have at all times access to said programms to find the actual picture.
In a roundabout or direct way one could manipulate the Result of your test in such a way.

In the face of the quite recent "fearmongering" about A.I., Mindcontrol and topics of the like, those who "could actually do what you try to test" may not come forward.
Which will also affect the test result.

You surely test in order to make a conclusion.
"Is it possible to remote view? Yes or No?"

Or is "Probable or Improbable" still enough of a conclusion?

This is why I say dubious.
Because the result that such a test can produce.

In chess, a dubious move is one whichs result is highly unclear and depending on many factors that have been intentionaly or unintentionaly left out of reasoning.
>>
>>18805118
To add to this I want to say that I know that it is not complete bullshit.
The trouble in finding what can be called a "True Result" as opposed to a "False Result" is the Starting Point, which is in this case the End Point.

"Remote Viewing"
What the CIA did here, and I strongly sense this with my own "Remote Viewing", is to modify said 'End Point' to align it with a possible process inherent in the tested individual.

As I have previously mentioned, my mother can remote view.

The trouble is what we are looking at.
Because many times, wild imagination can take place of clear vision.
What are you looking at when you say "Remote Viewing"? Ask yourself.
>>
By the way these 15 minutes are due. Heavily.
>>
>>18805118
It's almost impossible to find a file from it's hash, and when I say almost, I'm being really really generous. It's entirely unpractical. So I can say with absolute certainty that nobody on /x/ has the means to cheat in this experiment.

And about the people that "could actually do it", and are aware of it, they are probably not in this thread or on /x/. So I'm just casting a very large net and trying to see if I "catch" anything.

Weather anything comes out of this experiment or not, it doesn't matter, but it is worth trying and the method of the experiment is totally fine.
>>
File: 25.jpg (148KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
148KB, 2592x1728px
>>18805129
Pic related was the image.

If anyone wants to try, we have another go.
This time, I will specify that the target of this is a landmark and it is on a green field. If you just say "I see green" it doesn't count.

These are the hashes of the coordinates:

SHA1: 3e1eeb1e5222e469e416fa541818b3e5535c22dd
MD5: 8de45d9fe618fb6b3d9e4f62315feb6f
>>
>>18805140
Alright then Doc.
I shall be of nothing but assistence to you then.
Even if that would imply my absence.

One last question.
Am I within the limits of this fabled results or am I regarded as an exception to it?
>>
>>18805149
Power Plant in close proximity.
England
>>
>>18805157
>Am I within the limits of this fabled results or am I regarded as an exception to it?

What do you mean by this? I dont understand.
>>
I say stonehenge
>>
>>18805165
>I don't understand
That is a satisfying answer to me.

I am asking because you are testing for one result while ignoring other results.

Maybe you still don't understand, that is not a problem.
Test for your result, don't let me distract you.

See, you put forth a test design like this in an environment like /x/.
Naturaly you get a certain type of people and a certain type of answer.
All I am saying is, that there is a type correspondence between them and you.
I asked you this question because I was unsure of you.
Now I am more sure than before.

In any case I have already learned a thing or two with this thread.

I will be lurking from now on because I have been enough of a distraction already.
Will be looking out for your future threads.
>>
>>18804763
>Remote Viewing

Even CIA came out in 2013 and told us it was a bait
>>
>>18805149
I can only think of Niagara Falls.

My best /x/ guess is the Sphinx
>>
>>18805207
It's not it is a bait, it was just not effective at all in realtime situations.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.