[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ordered this necklace made out of obsidian by a master artisan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Obsidian.jpg (194KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Obsidian.jpg
194KB, 1250x1250px
So I ordered this necklace made out of obsidian by a master artisan on Amazon, and I really like it but I think it's affecting me physically. They say Obsidian represents protection mostly, and can ward off evil spirits but once I put it on I got sick. Wonder if it's like purging my body of toxins or something, still cool though. It's just a small piece of obsidian shaped into like a marble sized piece that is on a rope.

Anyone into that new age crap? Like I know some people collect crystals, and each one supposedly represents different things and can help you physically and mentally, also some use them as charms I guess. Technically I know obsidian isn't a crystal, it's just volanic glass but I think it's classified as a stone with powers and it's own specific attributes.
>>
moldavite
/thread
>>
>>18804102
>"Holding Moldavite for the first time often produces a sensation of heat, felt first in the hand, then progressively throughout the body. In some cases the heart chakra is activated, experienced as a pounding pulse, followed by sweating or flushing of the face, and an emotional release that may range from laughter to tears. Moldavite's frequency may take some getting used to, but its profound ability to accelerate one's personal and spiritual evolution makes it highly sought after in the metaphysical world, both for its life-altering capabilities and as a catalyst for drawing in Light to aid in Earth's healing"

Sounds intense, I guess.
>>
I use amethyst for dream recall, which helps quite often. I sleep with it under the pillow, and I have more vivid and memorable dreams.
I do believe crystals and rocks work to some extent, since they contain their own energy and makeup.
It could be something that was following you before.
>>
>>18804106
You mean like a spirit/demon might have been following me? So the stone is exorcising it from my body? I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>18804111
In what way did you get sick?
And yeah, something that was maybe attached to you before is now suffering from the obsidian? I'm not sure, it's just a guess.
>>
What rocks/crystals/minerals does /x/ use?
Do you have a link to reputable sellers?
>>
>>18804113
Well I personally think it's just allergies, I live in a region where the pollen is very thick this time of year. But like I got a sore throat, and my nose started leaking like a faucet, literally just water coming out of my nose. And I felt drained of energy as well, almost like I had a small fever.

>>18804115
I know jack shit about crystals/stones, I got mine off Amazon and I know Amazon sells quite a collection of crystals/stones. Not sure how reputable they are, but some have pretty high reviews from several people. Also some sellers on Amazon have like 30-40 different kinds of crystal, like everything from amethyst to smokey quartz and what not.

I wouldn't know where to tell you to find a reputable seller, I'm sure there are websites that sell them though.
>>
Crystal meth thread?

Crystal meth thread.
>>
>>18804123
Sounds like allergies to me, but I would burn sage around just in case.
>>
>>18804141
What will burning sage do?
>>
OP I hope you're buying a rounded/smooth pendant. If it's like your pic, you'll be basically wearing a bunch of razors.
>>
File: 1441723581620.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441723581620.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>18804093
>master artisan
>Amazon
>>
>>18804148
Burning sage or sweetgrass purifies the home and removes dark energies and protects against dark entities. I do it about once a month, it makes the air less dense.
>>
>>18804166
I bought a marble sized stone, it's essentially the size of a marble and it's smoothed out and rounded as well.

>>18804168
I figured master artisans can sell on Amazon, how do you know? Really it's hard to verify, but it's hard to discredit as well.
>>
>>18804220
You sell wherever the buyer is, there is nothing else to that aspect of sales, regardless of the market.
Example, pic related goes on /???/
>>
>>18804557
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>18804561
You know what that /pol/ drivel is.
>>
>>18804557
Where did u get that
>>
>>18804137
Still a crystal with crystal powers.
>>
File: 1486761192143.jpg (57KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486761192143.jpg
57KB, 500x544px
>>18804093
Obsidian is a mineral.
It has the same elemental composition as quartz, and white sand the only difference being the rate at which it cools.
Obsidian cools from molten to solid quickly and as a result lacks a crystalline lattice. Its more of a solid soup of molecules.
If you want something that retains energy get yourself something with a crystal lattice.
You need order to store energy.
>>
File: 34342543443.jpg (10KB, 941x658px) Image search: [Google]
34342543443.jpg
10KB, 941x658px
Word of caution: Handle Obsidian With Care!

Obsidian can be insanely sharp down to the microscopic level. Even a smooth polished-looking rounded stone can have tiny little imperfections on the surface. If you run your finger over it at the right angle it does a little cheese slicer action on you.

I've had this happen to me. Stone looks smooth, handle it, then hey! wait I'm bleeding. Look at stone closely, little tiny nick in it, too small to fit even a tiny ant in sized nick. But; This will cut.
>>
>>18804578
Bingo! Though to be fair, I see it as evidence of /x/ influencing /pol/ a bit.
>>18804588
(heil'd) Shapeways. It's a company that does 3d printing and also casts metal using 3d printed wax pieces for lost wax casting.
>>18804985
Pretty sure you have that one backwards. Having it all ordered just gives you a magnet... but I also just woke and have yet to have brainfuel.
>>
>>18805246
Don't use semi-colons if you don't understand their function; you're using incorrect punctuation and I want you to either learn their usage or stop posting.
>>
>>18805579
You:Piece of shit
Caring: Nobody: You!
Yourself:KILL
>>
File: 1475887686001.jpg (38KB, 807x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475887686001.jpg
38KB, 807x689px
>>18804093

You realize that's a piece of glass?

Do you consider windows evil?
>>
>>18805579
but those are full colons
>>
>>18804104
this isn't going to give me cancer is it?
>>
>>18804093
>buys from amazon
>gets lead poisoning
its not magic kid
>>
>>18805727
>It's not magic kid

Where do you think we are? We're on a board where people practice/believe in magic, occultism, new age witchcraft, and wiccan beliefs. And yet it's okay for people to make threads about all this other magical shit, but I make one and suddenly it's "LOL YOU FUCKING RETARD! YOU ACTUALLY THINK MINERALS AND CRYSTALS HAVE POWER!"

I can tell you're new here if you think this is bullshit, why do you think people walk around with minerals/crystals? Because they believe it affects them mentally and physically like magic, they say certain minerals/crystals can represent different properties, like some can increase self-esteem, bring good luck, give protection, ward off evil, produce happiness, etc.

If you're going to write this all off as bullshit then you shouldn't be on /x/, since this board believes in A LOT of shit that in reality doesn't make sense, and for all intensive purposes does not work. I frankly don't believe astral projection works, though several have claimed they've done it. We all have our own beliefs, just like you don't believe minerals and crystals have powers, I like to think they do, faggot.

>>18805685
>Comparing apples to oranges

You do know there are different kinds of glass, right? If might all be glass, but it has different properties. Obsidian is volanic glass, glass is just....well glass. Nobody walks around with a piece of glass hanging around their neck and says "This charm protects me and wards off evil spirits." That's stupid, so basically I'm saying that obsidian is different from window glass.

You're retarded for even thinking they were the same thing, if obsidian and window glass were the same kind of glass then why call it obsidian? Why not just call it glass, like window glass. Or for instance a mirror is made out of glass, but it's not the same thing as obsidian. It's a TYPE of glass, but it's completely different from standard manufacturing glass.
>>
>>18804093
You are an evil spirit. That's why.
>>
>>18805685
And just to make you look even more retarded let me educate you further. Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock. It is produced when felsic lava extruded from a volcano cools rapidly with minimal crystal growth, while GLASS like regular plain glass is made by melting together several minerals at very high temperatures. Silica in the form of sand is the main ingredient and this is combined with soda ash and limestone and melted in a furnace at temperatures of 1700°C. Other materials can be added to produce different colours or properties.

So basically Obsidian and glass are NOT the same thing, Obsidian may be a TYPE of glass but they are completely different. Obsidian is made from lava, while glass is made from melting sand. You're a complete retard for thinking they were the same thing.

>>18806632
Interesting theory I suppose, but pretty sure you have to be dead to be considered a spirit. And I'm very much alive, also Obsidian isn't really a holy kind of stone, it provides protection against evil. Maybe my house is haunted, or I'm in an area with a lot of evil spirits or something.
>>
>>18804093
Demon withdrawal. Give it a week or two. No drugs or alcohol. Youll be normal
>>
>>18806829
Well I don't smoke or drink so I'm good, I'm pretty straight edged.
>>
On this note, what sort of stones would attract dark entities? And if sage cleanses what would the opposite be?
>>
>>18806850
So like you want to invite evil into you, and your home? I guess if that's what you're into, I've heard messing with dark forces is very dangerous and risky, it's really not worth it.
>>
File: crackrules.png (112KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
crackrules.png
112KB, 230x300px
>>18806850
crack rock or crystal meth.
>>
>>18806902
I believe in a different set of things.
From.my experience demons aren't bad.
Just nuetral forces that deserve respect. I just dont want anything capable of giving me knowledge pushed away.
But also, highly curious to if there actually is something to do the opposite
>>
File: dqnhs2.jpg (4MB, 3000x2613px) Image search: [Google]
dqnhs2.jpg
4MB, 3000x2613px
>>18804093
The "magic" of minerals is in their aesthetic beauty and their geological and physical context. Writing ego-centered stories about how they help you align chakras or banish ghost baddies is dull.

Also that crystal healing shit has got to be the most autistic shit imaginable.
>>
File: ossn.png (1MB, 1042x654px) Image search: [Google]
ossn.png
1MB, 1042x654px
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.