[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the one thing that, above all other /x/ tier shit, you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 28

File: wisely.jpg (26KB, 450x287px) Image search: [Google]
wisely.jpg
26KB, 450x287px
Post the one thing that, above all other /x/ tier shit, you believe with utter certainty.

I believe in skinwalkers/wendigos after an incident when I was in Boy Scouts, and nothing else.
>>
>>18803268
kek
i've noticed way to many patterns in my life having to do with this frog and also the whole meme magic meme just further justified it's existence
>>
i believe with utter certainty that you're retarded
>>
>>18803322
what does kek mean by this
>>
File: pepe.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
>>18803322
>3322
>double dubs
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>18803340
Wow that is pretty crazy. I'd keep that to yourself.

>>18803322
I believe in meme magic now, just because of this post. Holy shit.
>>
>>18803369
That if you look for repeating numbers, you will see them.
>>
>>18803268
I believe in shadow people because I legit saw one once but I might've been hallucinating Idk
>>
>>18803268
I believe in God and demons. I believe the one group tying every secret group and secret organization together is trying to cover up the word of God and stray every human away from the truth to get the earth ready for the antichrists coming. The one group is illuminati in nature. It's the 1% of the top 1%, extremely few in numbers. Their soul purpose is to misinform the masses and take belief away from God using science, media, electronic technology, entertainment, etc. I believe the end time is near. Once followers of God are persecuted by government, once all the leaders would be deemed insane, for following God, this is when the end is near. The illuminati is slowly building an army for the antichrist to use against Christ when time comes
>>
File: Le-Merchant-2.png (448KB, 968x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-2.png
448KB, 968x1184px
>>18803268
i believe kikes covertly run the world and every aspect of society
>>
File: 19-Optimized5.jpg (48KB, 386x599px) Image search: [Google]
19-Optimized5.jpg
48KB, 386x599px
>>18803779
>>
>>18803268
White people are a parasite on Earth. Almost all wars, tragedies traitorous actions in history were caused by whites. Wether directly or indirectly never trust the Anglo.
>>
>>18803268
I believe in ghosts from trying to punch one
>>
>>18803793
Nice strawman, /pol/tard.
>>
>>18803793
That is literally one of the most misinformed posts I have read on /x/. Congratulations. There is no factual bases to your claim whatsoever. The numbers aren't even close
>>
Not even sure if this is /x/ level but I firmly believe in chemtrails/fluoridation and the malicious intent associated with it.
>>
>>18803805
Yeah right
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 768x768px
>>18803779

Damn straight. I say "jump"... You say "how high?" Fucking goyum piece of shit. I control you and your pathetic white trash family.
>>
Speaking of which. I firmly believe the leaders of Isreal are not the original Jews, God's people if you will. Israel is controlled by Europeans that migrated there 7th century claiming to be the chosen ones
>>
>>18803268
It sounds cringe, but I definitely believe in vampires, after some experiences.
>>
>>18803851
Care to share about these experiences anon?
>>
>>18803805
>The numbers aren't even close.

From the Romans until now, anglos have been a constant killing machine.
>>
>>18803851
hanging out in the thread to hear this guys' stories
>>
Chi.

I've had a chi kung teacher perform healings on me multiple times, and each time the effect was beyond intense, far beyond anything that can be explained by a placebo.

I don't know if it's literally a spiritual energy, or if it's just human bioelectricity being used to heal somehow, or if it's something else entirely, but there is a very real effect there.
>>
File: 1475685704529.jpg (25KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
1475685704529.jpg
25KB, 320x306px
>>18803793
>>
File: The Eternal Anglo.jpg (173KB, 719x923px) Image search: [Google]
The Eternal Anglo.jpg
173KB, 719x923px
>>18803881
>>
>Too many theories.
>Too little time.
>Not enough cooperation.
>We can do better than this.
>>
>>18803779
>>18803789
>>18803793
>>18803805
>>18803811
>>18803815
>>18803822
>>18803869
>>18803881
>>18803890
Fuck off, you know which board you belong in. We're waiting for stories about fucking vampires here.
>>
>>18803905
Fuck /pol/ and fuck vampires too, what are you 9?
>>
File: moochs-weewee1.jpg (71KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
moochs-weewee1.jpg
71KB, 500x564px
>>18803268
Michelle Obama is a man. There is too much proof to show otherwise.
>>
>>18803909
Nigga I was just told this anon has experiences with vampires, of course my interest is piqued. If they start talking about love affairs with sparkly vampires, then I'm out.
>>
>>18803924
>>
>>18803924
I'm not a "nigga"
Confirmed, teenager detected
>>
>>18803915
It's funny you bring this up. I watched several videos today by FisherOfMen regarding Michelle Obama being a man and their kids adopted
>>
>>18803932
Nice, I managed to age at least 4 years from your initial evaluation of me. Call me whatever age you would like, but I want to hear those stories.
>>
>>18803939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
>>
File: 1489940783994s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1489940783994s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
I believe in aliens, I dont necessarily believe that the pyramids or what have you are constructed by them, or that we've even made contact at all. But given the size of our known universe, and not even contemplating the UNKNOWN universe there is absolutely no fucking way in hell we're alone out here. I'm also believe in ghosts (good and bad ones)
>>
>>18803268
Story time?
>>
>>18803958
I DEFINITELY see cock flop and ball swing...
>>
>>18803915
there are so many conspiracies about this, but what about the time an actual bolt fell out of the hillary animatronic stand in
>>
>>18803860
>>18803873
There's a bit that I'm actually not allowed to share, otherwise it would betray someone's trust/get me in trouble.
But I'll share how I got into this mess, hahaha.

>Be me, age 19
>Learning a lot more about paranormal things, practicing minor witchcraft
>Decide to read DEEP into vampires. Went through so many 4chan archives, bought vampiric history books ect.
>Soon becomes obsession, trying to narrow down what are the real qualities of vampires and what are the media projected qualities
>Basically just trying to discern, follow my intuition and write down what feels to be true about vamps.
>Things get weird
>Every night feel a presence, not threatening, but just a watching presence
>Read somewhere that the more you are involved with anything supernatural, the more you attract whatever the supernatural thing is
>In my case, vampires
>Very vivid dreams start happening
>1st dream.
Not gonna greentext dreams, it's easier this way. I'm in an empty house, saying a set of words/spell over and over? It's like a summoning spell. I soon get very dizzy, as if I'm about to faint, like someone is controlling me. I look up and see this really pale, black haired guy probably in his 20's with black eyes. He tells me that I need to stop, and that I have to stop trying. He warns me that if I get involved, I will get hurt or killed. I wake up just as I pass out.

>My obsession dwindles a little bit, since it was a really tense dream
>Continue anyways, still looking up more and more archives of vampire info
>2 weeks later, second dream.
I'm outside this time, and it's night time. I'm surrounded by people, like a crowd, and we're all standing around in the dirt. They're waiting for something. In the clearing/center of the crowd someone is dying, and they start spewing blood? Everyone is yelling happily, except one person from across the crowd. He's staring at me, looking disappointed/angry. His lips form the word "go" I hear it clear as day in my head. I wake up.
>>
>>18803915
I'm no fan of the Obamas but that just looks like a mound to me desu
>>
>>18803983
If you look lower, periodically you do see balls swinging kek
>>
I believe in guiding spirits. Had an experience with one I still can't explain. It was an encounter during sleep paralysis but during which the sleep paralysis faded completely before I ever saw them thing. So I can't really rule out hallucination, but I was fully conscious when it happened
>>
>>18803980
Only dream experiences? Damn, was hoping for something physical. Thanks for sharing anyways.
>>
I believe in all kinds of weird things. But the one thing I know for a fact is real? Angels.
>>
>>18803980
Cont.
>After I wake, I'm baffled, it all felt so real and vivid, which my dreams never were.
>Go on a break of researching vampires for about a week and a half. Just don't feel motivated
>Feel supernaturally suppressed? Is that a thing? It felt like a fog, like I couldn't bring myself to get back into the obsession.
>Decide to push through it after that week and a half, want to feel the excitement again
>Force myself to continue reading through countless archives, still compiling my information
>Get excited again, it's like a hunt
>I feel good again, shrug off the dreams as a repercussion of my obsession
>3rd dream about a month later after the second.

I'm on my college campus, which happens to be in the middle of nowhere on the Navajo reservation. (I'm not native, just a white girl attending here.) It's night time. Very dark, except for the illumination across from my dorm in a large building. I'm alone in my dorm, watching a line form outside of the building, like they're going in there for an event or something. All is calm.
Then I see him, staring straight at me. Not from the crowd this time, but from the shadows. It's the same man, and this time he shoots sheer terror inside of me. My heart is racing, I start screaming and I hide under the window and cover my head, terrified. A feeling fills my head - it isn't a joke anymore. It's not funny anymore. I have to stop.
I wake up crying, my heart beat is going crazy and I'm sweating. It's 2:40 a.m.
>Basically trying to calm myself down at this point
>Turn on all the lights in my room, watch youtube videos to lift the energy
>3 a.m. hits
>Fucking suddenly hear 3 distinct knocks on my window
>I am on the 2nd floor of a house
>What the fucking fuck
>I get this feeling "it's him, you know it is"
>Don't know how to explain it
>>
>>18804017
Haha, not done yet. There's a little bit more I'm allowed to tell.
>>
>>18803268
Nothing. I have zero paranormal beliefs whatsoever but wish I could without lying to myself.
I have aphantasia, so maybe that contributes to also not being spiritual.
>>
File: IMG_0159.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>18803322
Oh my god double dubs my nigga you are blessed indeed
>>
>>18804024
cont.
>After this incident, decide to call it quits with the research. I pinned the tabs and and left bookmarks in case I ever wanted to come back.
>3 months go by, I'm feeling less and less connected to the paranormal, get busy with everyday life
>Every now and then browse /x/, when I can or remember to.
>Before I half-assed believing in vampires, was mostly just super interesting, but after that experience I knew
>Wary when I go out at night, and terrified of getting nightmares of him every night
> _______ ensue, am picked from the crowd
>Begin contact with ___________
>Can't tell this part
>The things I was separating as fact from myth come into play
>A lot of things confirmed, I'm allowed to confirm a few if anyone is interested

>mfw vampires are real and it's not a fucking joke, quit romanticizing it.
>>
>>18804070
And I know, these don't sound interesting, and I'm sorry I can't share it all. But I'm absolutely not roleplaying, it was very fucking real and very terrifying. Let me know if I need to clarify anything that might've been confusing, I don't post often.
>>
>>18804079

Nice now I've got the beejewbies

How 2 join vamp squad. Also are their Loli vampires.
>>
>>18804070
Interesting read.

>>18804105
This anon right here knows how to ask the important questions. Loli vampires?
>>
>>18804105
Lol, you wouldn't want to. And no, up to a certain age, a person isn't allowed to be turned, for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>18803978
I haven't heard the one. Sauce?
>>
>>18804050
not being able to visualize means no soul. sorry man, not everyone gets one each time around. better luck next time.
>>
>>18804110
so vampires are not immortal and they age? explain more pls
>>
>>18804149
No, they are immortal and they do not age. I mean, there's ways to kill them, but they don't age.
A child isn't allowed to be turned because
1. They have almost zero chance of surviving the turning process in the first place.
2. Their mental capacity isn't high enough, as the young developing years are the most important for the human brain. It would cause.. complications.
3. They are not interested in enlisting children.
There's a few other reasons, but those are the main ones I believe.
>>
God.
I mean, someone has to be looking at all this and laughing.
>>
>>18804165
So what do vamps do?
Pros and cons?
Also how does a group of people live in the modern world without aging and not attract attention?
>>
>>18804165

is it bram stoker agelessness where they retain age from feeding on others or is it just a default state thing
>>
>>18804173
I most certainly am.
>>
>>18804218
They keep to themselves, there are societies we aren't aware about, but I actually don't know what they do beyond that. They consume blood, but not as frequently as you'd think.
>Pros, cons
I don't know how to answer this. Do you mean how they benefit society as a whole? Or if they're evil or good?
They don't live in one group, and they certainly aren't modern. They are spread out all over the globe, and they keep pretty quiet and to themselves, like I said. They're on their own agenda.
And some of the older ones do posses some power of memory manipulation, but I don't know to what extent.
>>
The roleplay has skyrocketed to an austic level in this thread
>>
>>18804227
More of a default state type of thing, but sort of a mix of both. If they don't feed for a long time, they begin to deteriorate mind and body wise, slower to thought and action.
It's just like how we have to eat food frequently to stay healthy.
>>
>>18804247
You're certainly contributing something of value here. I'm fine with not sharing my experience, if that's what you want.
Believe what you want, it doesn't change the fact it happened.
>>
>>18804241
How accurate is the lost boys on VHS to the real deal?
I'd like to think very accurate, but maybe we can compare notes?
>>
>>18804260
As far as my knowledge goes, it's probably halfway accurate.
It's so much more rare and difficult to become a vampire, although I really don't know the process, since I'm human. Not all vampires can alter your perception, only the older ones.
Half vampires aren't a thing, and vampires don't fly. They do have a lot of the heightened sensed though, like strength and speed.
I don't know and can't share anything about their weaknesses.
>>
Okay, I'm done sharing. I don't want to be accused of roleplaying again, and I think that's more than enough info on a public site.

If anyone cares enough and still has questions, I can answer a few more at [email protected]
>>
>>18804304
strength and speed are senses? that's a new one.
>>
>>18804338
It's like that feeling when a car drives by and your like
Wowee that was fast
The sense of speed at work
>>
A few months ago I got drunk and was mumbling to myself that I was God and I was going to get a sign to prove so. Then 5 minutes later I ended up getting hit and ran over by a van without a single scratch or sliver of pain. Its like I got dubs or trips in real life
>>
>>18804070
Which myths concerning Vampires are true?
>>
One who knows more, knows less.
>>
>>18804417
Hey god.

I have somr fairly tame story I'll share, but first one proper shit the life outta me. First off i live in a house that is fairly acceptably haunted, mildly. Nothing particularly servere desu, footsteps, voices when you're alone (forget to tell the gf this first time i left her alone, she got well shit up) also detached house not through walls, doors slamming sounds, stuff goes missing, etc.
So a few here:
1)
>Playing CS on old pc in spare room (win98, 300mhz celeron, 64mb ram, ati 3d rage pro)
>Decide to go out it's nice outside
>quit CS, hit shut down
>Turn off screen, speakers, get up to leave room
>just before i walk out door, turn round to check pc has shut down (sometimes it'd freeze) and it does
>Turn back around, bloke in Victorian gent garb is standing right there. Top hat, long coat to floor, ruffle shirt, pretty portly. In the doorway. He's translucent.
>Run through him and don't stop until I'm in the garden, jump scare city
2)
>Sitting, many years later, on my gaming rig (amd opteronx2, 2gb ram, twin 7800gt's sli)
>Headphones on, bf:V at probably 2am or someshit
>All of a sudden feel something fly past my head, hear it smack into wall
>Spin round, nobody there
>Look behind desk on floor
>Toy car is lying there from shelves behind me
3)
>Same room as 1, spare room
>Be small kid
>Playing with best toy (model harrier jet) zooming it round floor
>Launch it under rocking chair from across room
>Go to retrieve it, it's not there
>Search room, nothing
>Tell parents, they search room, nothing
>Be years later, Christmas time
>Get decorations from loft
>Go to decorate small tree we have
>Open box
>There it is, in the box, my toy harrier
>How did it get there
>How did it get into the box
>We didn't have these when it missing, this small tree was my grandmothers
>Where has it been for all these years between?

The last one is a real headfuck, for me. I have no idea. Fall through a rip in timespace?
>>
>>18803322

Wtf I love Kek now
>>
>>18803779
/Pol/ack detected
>>
File: 1488180587864.jpg (147KB, 680x979px) Image search: [Google]
1488180587864.jpg
147KB, 680x979px
I do believe that there are certain abilities humans have that science cannot explain or have not explored. I recently heard about a study where a group of people was asked to guess if picture a or b was the right one. thing is, if the people were told which the right was right after picking, their probability to pick went up compared to the control group.

also, praise Kek and may he bless us with repeating digits
>>
>>18805296
You did it wrong
>>
>>18805412
Sniping fail.

It's amusing to see this happen on such a slow board.
>>
>>18804110
if i become a vampire will my hair grow back?

are there any tranny, femboy or ultra twink vampires? im not gay just asking for a friend.

how chubby are you? just write + or - 200lbs
>>
Starting to believe in dragons here, I shit you not.
>>
>>18804484
That last story hit me in the feels. I used to have stuff go missing and show up in super weird places pretty often growning up but for the most part it quit once we moved out of that house. Which just for a bit of background happened to be one of the oldest original structures built in my town, excluding a weird park/museum/tourist?attraction place that 'collected' antique buildings (basically if a mildly historical thing happened in some smallish building a long time ago and if they're planning on tearing said building down, this place will take the building and kind of rebuild it on their grounds). Anyway, this is what I thought of with that last story you told, anon.
>Be me, I was 12 and had just gotten a gold necklace for my birthday from my grandma
>my mom took it for safe keeping, as I was never much into jewlery
>awhile later, had to be around winterish as it had been raining and I grew up in Ca
>my birthday is in June so a good few months have passed
>playin in the mud in the backyard cause rain and it's fun
>notice a pretty clear, pretty deep puddle under palm tree
>Stick my arm in to check that depth and see if I can't find me a nice lump of clay to play with
>feel something with strings, pull that shit out
>What the fuck? It's that necklace?
>Gave it to my mom and she was pissed that I took it and caked that shit up in mud
>'But I found it in a hole'
She doesn't believe me and that was the last time I ever saw that necklace. I asked her about it a few years back, after my Gma passed and she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about, but my Gma used to always bring it up, when am I going to be lady enough to wear the necklace she got me. One of those big mysteries that I still think of from time to time.
>>
>>18805296

>implying kek cares about plebs like yourself
>>
File: 1490148898685.png (202KB, 469x413px) Image search: [Google]
1490148898685.png
202KB, 469x413px
I believe the Illuminati are the good guys trying to overthrow the powers that be, and the elites have just covered themselves in Illuminati symbolism to throw off every truth seeking fringer.
>>
>>18804117
It's from when her cpu over heats and she starts stumbling into the black van.
Secret Service immidietly try and block the view, but you can see a bolt, literally, fall out of her trouserleg.
Most likely it's from some medical contraption helping her to stand straight for more than 10 minutes, though
>>
>>18804484
i had something like the 3rd thing happen to me when i was a kid
>be like 6 or 7 years old little kid
>playing with this sweet ass hot wheels car i had
>black camaro with flames on it
>was awesome
>launch it into the "storage" part of my basement by a bunch of boxes and shit
>look everywhere
>cant find it
>parents cant find it
>give up
>Years later
>digging up old flowers in the yard to help my mom plant new ones
>pull out a plant
>theres the car in the hole where the plant was
>how
>>
>>18803779
this tbqh
>>
>>18804070
Good role play op
>>
File: 1485422537322.jpg (181KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
1485422537322.jpg
181KB, 649x638px
>>18804484
>>18805548
I 100% believe in these "tiny wormholes/space pockets/whatever". Everyone should be familiar with dropping something and having it literally vanish out of existance.

I was out walking on a road when I was a kid, with my Walkman. I wanted to turn it up or something, and I dropped it.
Completely fucking gone, in the middle of a deserted road. No cracks or objects it have fallen behind.

So hope whatever asshole in the nth dimension found it, is enjoying my Captain Jack cassette mix.
>>
>>18805522
Double doubles the truth confirmed.
>>
File: Very Nice.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
Very Nice.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>18803322
fuck
>>
i unironically believe in underground reptilian aliens masquerading as both demons and angels to trick humanity into building them a giant spaceship.
>>
I believe hormones are placed in chicken and milk to feminize men and that is why we have so many trannies and gays
>>
>>18803322
Meme magic is in this thread

KEK GRANT ME DUBS
>>
I believe that our dreams are just our lives in an alternate reality and the end of them is when we die in that reality and that if we were to die in real life then we would just see this reality as a dream.
>>
>>18803268
Shadow People man, I have physically been in a room with one that I actually got a good look at before it disappeared.
>>
>>18803322
If I get singles then meme magic is a bullshit hoax
>>
>>18803322
Thank you kek for granting me your digits
(noice to see all these new (you)s) thanks
>>
File: lbod13ij2jnx.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
lbod13ij2jnx.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>>18803268
I believe in meme magic
>>
>>18807141
Not completely sure if I had an experience with them or satan while I was sleeping on night, but same
>>
I firmly believe jews are behind the fall of the west
>>
When and why did /x/ turn into a "who is the most retarded" competition?
>>
>>18807141
>>18807482
sleep paralysis
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (114KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
114KB, 631x640px
time flows backwards. all wizards know this, i think, instinctively. simply put thats why the "law of attraction" works. you aren't manifesting; you're remembering
>>
>>18803268
>>18803268
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18803268
Chaos magick and reincarnation. I believe that the core of our experience is the same universal consciousness, or awareness, or whatever you want to call it. That doesn't mean that I'm the same person as you, necessarily; the person, the memories, they're all a mask.
>>
>>18803755
> MFW I believe the same shit
>>
I legitimately believe there is something extraterrestrial or paranormal going on at skinwalker ranch.
>>
>>18807581
Oh, look! A butthurt skinwalker!
>>
>>18803382
Same. Mine exists in a memory outside of normal time. I am now seeking them out intentionally.
>>
>>18803268
I believe in what I can see, what I can hear, and feel. I believe in what I EXPERIENCE.

Never trust anyone but the Gods themselves, as YOU meet them before YOUR very eye!
>>
>>18803268
Unidentified Flying Objects. Seen 2 single ones in a night. And one group. None of them even remotely similar to the other.

And there's an old cryptid no one ever mentions called a thunderbird I think. Was in high school, weekend, so i'm outside at 2 in the morning doing nothing but looking at the sky. Dog is at the end of the deck and starts barking at something, she's looking up. About the time I registered that fact I heard what I can only describe as an eagle screech from a movie. That super cheesy noise every movie uses as an big bird screech.

So I run to the end of the deck and look up too. It screeched again. It had to have been massive. Moonless night, lights from town were illuminating it from the bottom making it look reddish/orange. I could see it's wings flapping. I could make out the entire shape of the damn thing.

I watched it for a good 20-30 seconds until I lost sight of it. I was a good kid in highschool other than playing to many games. Didn't smoke anything and didn't touch alcohol until I was 21. Haven't seen it again and I doubt I ever will. Whatever though my dog saw it and I did too, good enough for me.
>>
>>18803268
I believe in aliens, though those aliens aren't necessarily on this planet of ours.

I also believe in chaos 'magick', though it's just shorthand for manipulation of quantum properties of matters and waves through the cultivation of one's own observant, self-affirming consciousness. No fireballs or prescience here.
>>
>>18803880
Fuck yeah
>>
File: 1480059803108.png (129KB, 1013x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480059803108.png
129KB, 1013x659px
>>18803779
>implying it doesn't go deeper than that
>>
File: ho-oh.jpg (31KB, 341x265px) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh.jpg
31KB, 341x265px
>>18807796
I'm with you on the ufo's. I'm also convinced there's aliens from other planets but there's a cover up so that if people see one they can just say it was a doll or a robot in a costume or something to discredit it.

About the bird, there are definitely things like that out there but they're rare and you're lucky to have seen it, I listened to a coast to coast episode at some point which mentioned huge birds like that.
>>
>>18803380
>88
>33
>>
>>18803322
meme magic confirmed
>>
erratus
>>
>>18803966
>This
Also, checked
>>
>>18803268
I believe in the multiverse.
>>
>>18807358
that's not how it works you chucklefuck, the power is in the repeating digits, not the singles. Singles are most likely to happen, and thus they have no power or significance.
>>
>>18807358
eat shit
>>
File: trump_benson_time_0023.jpg (236KB, 1312x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trump_benson_time_0023.jpg
236KB, 1312x1080px
>>18803322

I'll tell you a story, anon. You most likely won't believe me, but this story is true.

>be me
>work as a server
>family comes in from out of town for the weekend
>they brings the kids and their dogs
>saturday morning
>outside playing frisbee with the kids
>dogs are running around like always
>hear one of them growling
>turn around
>it's chasing something
>catches something in its mouth
>the something jumps out
>it's a frog
>a son of Kek
>the dog continues to chase the frog
>have to save it
>run over to dog, grab its collar
>wait for the frog to hop safely under the house
>go into work that evening
>serve a nice family before we close
>they leave a fucking massive tip
>never been tipped so well in my life
>see the name on the check
>the family surname is Keck
>close down the club
>get my things and clock out with my coworkers
>leave out the back exit
>hear coworker scream 5 seconds after we leave
>turn around, ask her what's wrong
>"I almost stepped on a frog"
>there it is
>just sitting there
>right outside the door
>looking at me
>staring right fucking at me
>like it was waiting
>to say thank you
>after what felt like an eternity of eye contact it turns and hops away
>walk to my car
>get in
>fucking 2016
>>
>>18811268

2016 was the fucking worst year ever.
I've never seen a group of people manifest something into reality this fast.
I'm really sorry that /pol/ gave up on it. There's almost no more meme magic
>>
>>18811296

>I'm really sorry that /pol/ gave up on it

As a collective we expended a lot of effort and energy into Kek. Securing the election wasn't an easy feat. I'm sure it's just fatigue.
>>
>>18811309

I sure hope so my brother.
World war 3 when
>>
File: hate.png (1MB, 686x867px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
1MB, 686x867px
>>18811319

Soon.
>>
File: p02n4vh6.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p02n4vh6.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>18803268
After a very personal experience that I don't feel compelled to share because well, it's fucking that personal to me, I believe in an afterlife.
This is what I know from my own experience...
>your loved ones that have passed want to communicate with you but most people don't have the ability to communicate with spirits
>your departed loved ones can see your future and tell you facts about it
>your departed loved ones can reply and answer some of your questions, but they won't answer all your questions, why? i don't know. maybe they can't hear us very well where they're at
>they talk about a lot of random shit, almost like a stream of consciousness rant of memories when they were alive, how they felt about you, when you'll get married, have kids, people you should make amends with, people you should stay away from, etc.
>no, they don't watch you playing with yourself (thank God). i don't know why. perhaps they sense your emotions and can't see us or they just excuse themselves when you start yanking on your dick.
>as far as departed pets i have no evidence of them trying to communicate with us. perhaps they're there waiting for us on the other side, they're just not smart enough to bark at us.
>>
>>18805490
yeah no. your mum just took it
>>
>>18811897
I had a similar experience, even without you telling me. It involved my grandmother, I know there is an afterlife as well
>>
>>18803268
Sasquatch/bigfoot because, well, I fucked one once.
>>
File: tarot2.png (981KB, 1600x512px) Image search: [Google]
tarot2.png
981KB, 1600x512px
>>18803268
>>18803322
>>18805522
>>18806116
>Post the one thing that, above all other /x/ tier shit, you believe with utter certainty.

I am God's spirit in mortal flesh - i.e. appointed to be a dim reflection of the supreme entity and a god on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY

>>18807770
> Never trust anyone but the Gods themselves, as YOU meet them before YOUR very eye!

Triple Sevens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
>>18803755
trying to cover up the word of god......yeah a church every 200 feet has really made it hard to learn about god.
>>
>>18803268
I belive in people that can speak with the dead, and in aaylmaos.
Everything else is bullshit.
>>
>>18804241
I think I already saw the movie you're describing forgot the name, what is it?
>>
File: TheImperialCult.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>18803755
>trying to cover up the word of God and stray every human away from the truth to get the earth ready for the antichrists coming

It's true, they do hate the word of God - and the antichrist is already well established...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyL033PCPpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY
>>
>>18803268
I have one if you guys are interested. I'm not sure if you'all believe me but honest injun this is what happened.

>When I was little I found I could move and control objects but focusing on them
>it was almost like remembering the feeling of touching or holing so,etching in your mind.
>being little I didn't know the magnitude of what this was
>I regularly used it to either get stuff that I wanted from the other kids at my school(Stealing, Cheating, the such)
>as I got older the ability itself started to fade. I could only ever move little objects
>but when I knew I couldn't do anything anymore I realized I still had something
>now, I always know what somebody is going to say before they say it
>I can usually guess what the numbers of a contest are when I see a ticket
>sometimes when I focus on somebody I can hear what they are thinking, I'm not able to communicate back, but I can hear.
>sometimes I even like to talk to the person about the things they were thinking about and watch them get confused.
>>
File: 90quake.jpg (568KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
90quake.jpg
568KB, 1440x900px
>>18803779
>i believe kikes covertly run the world and every aspect of society

Jews don't control the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8SIql08l4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdOBjf33K5I
>>
>>18803793
>Fuck off, nigger
>>
Spirits. I spent almost all of my life not believing until a few months ago.
>>
File: 1473837335218.jpg (215KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
1473837335218.jpg
215KB, 540x760px
>>18803322
Here is a rare Pepe

SHHHHH it's just for you<3
>>
>>18803322
fuck me
>>
>>18810701
Doesn't that just mean that it's all up to chance?
>>
Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

What I'm saying is humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now while humans are believers/workers of god, gods, religions, mythologies, parapsychology, and psi...AND A REALISTIC EVALUATION OF THE HUMANS IS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS; someone saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Can humans live eternal life by technology? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.