[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else in the southeast (northern Ga) heard the huge blast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Anyone else in the southeast (northern Ga) heard the huge blast?

The lre was this extreme gust of wind that could be heard getting closer for about 30seconds and once it hit a bunch of trees cracked and pines almost touched the ground when they bent.

There were 2 waves of wind, extremelly loud but the first was stronger

I thought it was a tornado or something.

Theres a storm here right now but in 13 years here I have never experienced something like this.
>>
>>18803082
Just now? I'm in Paulding Co. but all I heard was a lot of wind from the storm front moving in.
>>
Had huge amounts of thunder and lightning here on the northside of the perimeter, but nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe it was just a power generator got blown up?
>>
>>18803082
south of atlanta, and we got hit by a fucking huge bout of wind for around 20min. Went outside to watch in awe it was so strong. It came from the west and blew eastward. Figured it had something to do with the storm, but we didn't get a drop of rain. Just that wind for a while, then all was calm. What the fuck WAS that?
>>
>>18803082
Loud wind, 3 minutes or less worth, 10 mins ago, northern wv.

I am not shocked or anything, it whistles damn loud off my house though.
It sounds like it's starting up again.

Are we spooking ourselves over wind?
>>
>>18804319
I'm going out to smoke and bringing my sword.
I'll let you guys know what's up.

If I don't respond in 10 minutes. . .
It blew me over.

Wish me luck men, I am going to confront the beast now.
>>
>>18804319

it's odd to get a lot of wind in georgia where I live without rain
>>
File: IMG_20170322_022913.jpg (108KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_022913.jpg
108KB, 1120x1680px
>>18804328
It's been pretty high speed the past week or two.

I dealt with the problem, I jumped out of my doorway and swung my sword wildly until it died, I managed to snap this photograph before fleeing to the safety of my house.
Spooky wind has been eliminated anon, you can head to bed, I will take the night watch.
>>
>>18804344

thanks man i feel safer now
>>
>>18804319
Holy fuck northern wv too I hear the same
>>
>>18804301
YES this is exactly what happened, I live north of atlanta
>>
>>18805159
Southern WV here.
>>
saw crazy wind out here in southeast ga. (newton). no loud noise though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.