[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. When I arrived at home yesterday, I found this symbol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: whatisthis.jpg (91KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.jpg
91KB, 581x1032px
Hey /x/. When I arrived at home yesterday, I found this symbol made with chalk at my house's entrance and at my windows (inside and outside).
Does anyone know what that means? Should I be worried?
>>
>>18801662
how many times are you going to do this?
>>
>>18801662
It means you're a larping faggot with pink chalk.
>>
>>18801693
What do you mean?
>>
>>18801662
Gypsies will steal from your house at the next full moon. Spooky!
>>
>>18801662
Three Hebrew Shins on a menorah (or larger Shin) with an Aquarius sign bred with a cross at the bottom. NEXT
>>
File: 1488907469403.jpg (99KB, 533x732px) Image search: [Google]
1488907469403.jpg
99KB, 533x732px
not op but can anyone tell me wtf this sigil is?
>>
>>18801719
posting threads with symbols vaguely cross-like involving the hebrew letter shin and a chi-ro.

>somebody is surreptitiously entering my house
>should i be worried

give me a break, you really need to work on your RP man.
>>
>>18801662
Cut the power supply to the cul-de-sac.
That or it is the tree of life.
>>
>>18801864
Fuck off dkmu. You are cancer.
>>18801662
You piss off some negros, OP? Voodoo
>>
File: shincross.png (606KB, 877x615px) Image search: [Google]
shincross.png
606KB, 877x615px
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18793611
>>
>>18801864
What does this simbol mean? The octo-something spring.
>>
>>18801864
In case your serious though, that "sigil" is a modification of the "linking sigil" from DKMU. The linking sigil is something occultforums.com was conned into putting together, and DKMU turned it into magical malware, used to turn those who use it into a botnet, so they can steal their loosh. That symbol is a variation that they hoped would be too different for people to notice, but lead to the same vampiric system. It was spread to 4chan early though because they're a group of drug addled degenerate edgelords.

The specific one you showed is from thir "octarine spring" plan, which involved trying to con David Griffin of the golden dawn, and a whole bunch of wiccans (bind trump) to cause infighting in the magical community in hopes of syphoning off their energy while all distracted. Fucking disgusting.. Parasites!
>>
>>18801877
No one invaded my house, it was someone who lives here.
>>18801844
Thanks anon.
>>18801901
I don't think so
>>
>>18801662
Voodoofag here. It looks like a very shitty attempt at drawing a veve. Nice try
>>
>>18801922
what did they say the symbol means when you asked them about it?
>>
>>18801921
neat
thanks, current occult stuff is really interesting to me, before /x/ I really only knew of some historic stuff
>>
>>18801922
Oh, well that makes things easier. This likely is a "ward" made by someone new to magic, or someone with a more classical tradition who is a bit anal about hings, but I'd bet my money on the first assessment.
They are most likely placed there to keep out various spirits and stop aggression from outside forces. If you want to find out who did it, just scribble "-thanks? -yourname" on the one inside by the doorway, they probably check that one more often.
>>
>>18801922
If it was a flatmate/friend/whatever, ask them what branch they're practising in and ask for sex.
>>
>>18801930
AHHH! Disregard thankfulness! I didn't realize it was giant and on the fucking floor, I thouht that was a wall when I first saw the pic. This is some weird voodoo shit, who else can get into your house?
>>
>>18801932
This. Fuck that voodoo right outta them, it is actually traditional in some circumstances.
>>
>>18801942
My mom's husband is the only one I can think of. He keeps saying that they've been cursed or something
>>
>>18802079
>Not sure if memeing or real life it's cucked
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.