[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a /b/tard shitposter here so I don't know if this was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Archons.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Archons.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Just a /b/tard shitposter here so I don't know if this was discussed before, I'm just curious what /x/ opinion of "Tricked by the Light" theory/site is?

Basically this thing is about that when you die, malevolent ETs or entities which can appear as loved or close ones are trying to trick you into walking in the "light". These entities views the Earth as a big farm. The thing is that they can't force you to do so, but since most of us are so foolish and blind, they have a very easy job. We are being tricked into reincarnating here over and over again Outside that light trap could be your soul's way to be stored on, most likely a planet, and then recycled into another body here, on Earth. Also, we know that virtually everyone is aware that you "go to the Light when you die".
>>
File: 1372228040533.jpg (47KB, 372x465px) Image search: [Google]
1372228040533.jpg
47KB, 372x465px
>>18801605
>Just a /b/tard shitposter here

Out.
>>
>>18801613
Come on anon, he's trying to discuss an /x/ topic here
>>
>>18801613
Ok.
Thanks /x/, bye.
>>
>>18801649
Don't leave OP. This is a slow board, and this thread will spark a discussion. I don't have anything to add, but someone who does will come along.
>>
>>18801649
Helpful hints: Next time don't start by mentioning /b/, and use an on-topic image. As is, well, yes - your thread sucks.
>>
File: 1489474289325.jpg (63KB, 736x967px) Image search: [Google]
1489474289325.jpg
63KB, 736x967px
>>18801677
That is an on-topic image though. In the Star Trek Voyager episode Coda, Captain Janeway is almost fooled by an alien into thinking she has died. The alien poses as her father, imploring her to follow him into the light. She is suspicious of his intentions and refuses.

>http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/clips/Coda.html

>>18801605
I am not allowed to talk about this, but maybe some others can.
>>
>>18801717
>thinking people share his obsession with a Star Trek spin-show so much they can identify the plot of a particular episode by a rather generic cast photo

OP, you autistic.
>>
>>18801605
what do you care what happens, you're already dead...
>>
File: 1490033735730.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490033735730.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Ive always had a feeling something like this is more likely to be the truth then not. How do you know your really dealing with benovalent beings? How can one avoid being mind controlled in the afterlife or something.

Have questions. Ask if it is with an all powerful being, like God. If yes. Ask it questions about your life. Immediately think of a flurry of answers so it cant get an answer fron your present conscious state if it can read minds. If it answers wrong, demand to get an answer as confirmation of the powers they worked for.

It may have access to your whole history, but ask some basic facts about life on earth, and even math questions. Any angelic envot of the true God shluld be versed with humanity enough to answer some basic questions. If they cant, it shows what its working for is alien to yiur kind, and cares little for hospitality. If it tries to rush you, you know it doesnt like questions.

I love Jesus basic message, but I do not understand the motif of faith in Abrahamic religions. Faith is blind acceptance, how do you know your not being tricked? Why are our standards for God, the most excellent being so low that it is above question like a tyrant king?

If our memory or mind is wiped it could pose problems, but a life lead by reasonable enquiry and caution is a good life, and I think we should keep doing this after life.

Xtards are sometimes not well off. They are bold enough ti reject the common narrative but people here often are not skeptical enough. We should be skeptical of mainstream narratives, and alternative ones too.
>>
>>18801605
As I understand it, there are certain doctrines that hold the darkness sacred - or at least teach that it isn't something to be feared - as it purportedly leads to planes in which the presence of those light aliens is scarce. In addition, they teach rituals and meditations that are supposed to transform the human soul itself into a form that can exist free from the wheel of reincarnation.
>>
File: Angels in America.jpg (361KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
Angels in America.jpg
361KB, 1280x909px
>>18801780
I can tell you're new to this website by the pedantic inconcequentiality of your post
>>
>>18801780
Faith is the only way to prove that you are worthy to transcend heaven. If God was support by real facts, anyone would believe, there would be no moral.
>>
>>18801605
Check out this site. The creator has visited here a few times and was banned from GLP for what he revealed. He mentions "not going into the light" quite a bit.

http://www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
There may in fact be some merit to it. Some call them reptiles and some call them the weavers. If they're just a manifestation of our own personal demons working against us in other realms or something else, I don't know. Or if they are even real.

It's definitely a lot to think about
>>
>>18801605
All "aliens" are demonic in nature. They are actually cast out angels Satan is using to debunk the word of Jesus.
> sees UFO
> God can't be real
>>
>>18801605
Based on the Tibetan book of the dead
>>
>>18801613
Chill. He's not the lowest IQ of the rabble. Give him a chance.
>>
>>18801765

legally dead, yeah. A birth certificate is not something to be proud of. It's (((them))) setting up a corp(corpse)oration under your FULL CAPS legal name.

We are literally the walking dead.
>>
>>18801605

David Icke explains this in great detail. Youtube him if you wanna hear.
>>
File: 1486044055584.gif (38KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486044055584.gif
38KB, 225x534px
>>18802642
NOOOOOOOO NEVER ICKE

He is Alex Jones tier
>>
>>18801729
So I have never watched an episode of Star Trek or any of the movies either but I know this scene from YouTube. It's often posted in reference to discussions about archons. Just because you're out of the know doesn't mean op is an autist friendo.
>>
>>18801605
I've listened to this theory before.
there is a guy by the name of Wayne Bush who made the site http://www.trickedbythelight.com .
I found him out on one of The Higher side chats podcasts by Greg Carlwood here's the link if anyone is interested.
http://thehighersidechats.com/wayne-bush-tricked-by-the-light-conspiracy-interview/
>>
>>18802630
>really low IQ
>really high IQ
Two things that drive people towards atheism.
>>
>>18802866
This was one of my fav episodes of higherside chats.
>>
>>18802640
Keeeeek you sovereign personhood guys are the funniest nuttos to me... it's like you only just heard of laws or something
>>
>>18801717
>>18801729

I knew it was relevant. Been a few years since I watched Voyager, but I made the connection. I was also gr.... using a lot of shrooms at that point with a constant flow of marijuana, and only saw the episode once. Some people just have better memories.

That being said, I've seen TOS and TNG more times than I care to count.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.