[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one sell his soul to the devil? Any one who can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7412.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
How does one sell his soul to the devil? Any one who can shed some insight?
>>
>>18800514

You can't, faggot. Stop asking this retarded question over and over.
>>
I believe in the paranormal, supernatural, and forms of science defying magic. But I don't believe in many folklores or myth. Vampires, werewolves, demons and devils, bigfoot. All fairy tales.
But if anyone here can argue and prove their existence then by all means feel free to do so.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
you don't summon satan.

he drops by when the time is right. don't be so impatient friend, I'm sure you're on his list, sit tight for now.
>>
>>18800514

Where do you people get off?
You think you can just summon him like some sort a djinn to your own beck and call?

If you're willing to sell your soul, he already owns it, fool. You're clearly not already a christian, nor one who would even lean in that direction.

Why would he buy something he can get for free? Go skin a cat and play in its skin.

I hope you do see him. I curse you with that fate.

May you look upon his face and realize the wisdom that was on the tree of knowledge. May the face of true horror blind and madden you.

If there is any vestige of you left, may you then seek grace, and turn your horror to true worth in the name of the one who is higher than the prince of the air.
>>
>>18800557
The Thumbnail looks like a mouse with a napkin over its head.
>>
>>18800514
WHat exactly do you want?
>>
>>18800682
You can't have his soul.
>>
>>18800686
I'm not interested in those anymore, what I want is
>>
>>18800698
[DATA EXPUNGED]
>>
>>18800709
*Hands you a sausage casing*
You will thank me later.
>>
>>18800682
OP here, I want to be a beautiful girl with the ability to give the best blow jobs in the world. Think you could do that for me, stud?
>>
me 2! me 2!
>>
Legalized Marriage.
Don't do it men; tell the succubus parasitic females to get out of your life.
>>
>>18800682
A prime example 97 Honda integra type R,and 25 million dollars u.s
>>
>>18800514
Don't do it. Nothing that can be given on earth is worth the consequences of making a pact with satan. He does not give a shit about you. You will suffer for eternity. How is that worth anything?
>>
>>18801996
I'm going to turn you into a horny housewife with seven big dicked horny sons.
>>
>>18802015
You wish you could faggot
>>
File: IMG_1709.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18800514
You put out a beacon. How do you know it isn't already? Your just waiting for the phone to ring. So to speak.
>>
File: IMG_1130.jpg (59KB, 400x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1130.jpg
59KB, 400x506px
>>18802024
Wake up Mr. Green.
>>
>>18802020
You're right, hindsight.
>>
>>18801974
go back to facebook Grandpa Jim
>>
>>18802051
>it's just a meme.

Divorce a bitch.
>>
>>18801996
>>18800647
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.