[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have You Ever Successfully Come Into Contact With Anyone Or Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Have you ever gone looking for the supernatural and actually seen, heard, felt etcetera proof of it? Have you carried out The Three Kings Ritual and seen shadows dancing in the corner of your vision? Have you heard whispers from people you couldn't see when investigating supposedly haunted buildings? Have you ever been visited by shadow people during an episode of sleep paralysis?

Is there any concrete way for me to experience what you've experienced concerning the supernatural? I want to believe.
>>
File: nooiuo.jpg (103KB, 541x753px) Image search: [Google]
nooiuo.jpg
103KB, 541x753px
>>18799328
Paranormal Laundry List: The Thread
>>
File: 1419842113508.jpg (23KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1419842113508.jpg
23KB, 300x162px
Shadow people during sleep paralysis, voices that don't have an owner, plates flying out of cupboards for no reason, a librarian taught me chi manipulation when I was in highschool and I definitely felt something when I did the exercises.
Also shadow people in my lucid dreams, that one genuinely spooked me, other stuff I could sorta deal with, except the sleep paralysis, hated that.
Personally I'm a bit of a nihilist and sort of "believe" in the scientific methods, but I'm also into Hermetical Alchemy and I'm pretty sure human understanding of science is limited so while I may be skeptical I do tend to have an open mind and like to try out supernatural stuff. Unless it involves looking into a mirror in the dark, something is fucking wrong with that and I'm willing to believe there's something entirely eldritch and wrong with mirrors.
>>
I was innawoods and I saw Acromantula, a Ashwinder, a Augurey, a Bandicoot, a Basilisk, a Bat, a Bazaar, a Bicorn, a Billywig, a Blast-Ended Skrewt, a Bowtruckle, a Bundimun, a Centaur, a Chicken, a Chimaera, a Chizpurfle, a Clabbert, a Cockatrice, a Crup, a Diricawl, a Dog, a Doxy, and a Dragon.

That night I dreamed of a Giant Dung Beetle, a Giant Squid, a Glumbumble, a Gnome, a Golden Snidget, a Graphorn, a Griffin, a Grindylow, a Groupie's behind, a Hippocampus, a Hippogriff, a Hoo-hoo, a Horklump, a Horned Serpent, a Imp, a Jarvey, a Jobberknoll, a Kappa, a Kelpie, a Knarl, a Kneazle, and a Leprechaun.
>>
>>18799360
The thing with mirrors is that.. well "you" are not your body nor your mind so yes it can get pretty freaky. I think
>>
>>18799434
I am my mind though, I get what you mean by body but explain what you mean by the mind thing.
>>
>>18799504
Sorry, replace "mind" with "ego"
>>
>>18799338
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.
>>
>>18799576
Do you mean Freudian style or something else?
>>
>>18799605
Yes.
>>
>>18799360
Thanks for taking the time to answer query. I agree with you when you stated that you believe in the supernatural, but tend to believe in scientific methods of communication with the unknown. Methods of contacting ghosts, demons or spirits like the Charlie Pencil Challenge seem pretty unlikely to wield results in that regard.
>>
>>18799408
I feel like if I read this poem/comment or whatever it is I'll be cursed so I stopped reading after just two/three lines. 2spooky4me
>>
>>18799613
Just making sure
>>18799616
I mean, I guess I'm sort of an alchemist, I seek to understand the supernatural through scientific methods. I don't have the machinery to detect chi but I can feel it, can't do anything with it. I can do basic autohypnosis with autogenic training too, but that's about all I can manage and that isn't very paranormal.
>>
>>18799644
That's the right way to go about it too. Maybe also certain frequencies can help us to detect the supernatural. A lot of people report "seeing shit" when listening to a certain noise commonly referred to as "The Ghost Frequency".
>>
First off all sorry for my bad english i'm not a native speaker, in concern of the shadow people i used to see "the hat man" in my childhood but after some years he disapeared, a friend (friend-1) dream about me and other friend(friend-2) and the shadow of a man before we even knew each other
>>
>>18800612
Friend-2 had a car accident, nothing too serious but from then he would become "able" to see the shadow man, and is worthy of remark that a rather new epileptic friend sees the same shadow man every time he has an epileptic attack
>>
File: 90quake.jpg (515KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
90quake.jpg
515KB, 1440x900px
>>18799328
>Have you ever gone looking for the supernatural and actually seen, heard, felt etcetera proof of it? Have you carried out The Three Kings Ritual and seen shadows dancing in the corner of your vision? Have you heard whispers from people you couldn't see when investigating supposedly haunted buildings? Have you ever been visited by shadow people during an episode of sleep paralysis?
>Is there any concrete way for me to experience what you've experienced concerning the supernatural? I want to believe.

I've had so much supernatural experience I finally simply drew the conclusion I was being apotheosized..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

My biggest example is screenshotted to the left - when I mentioned "Executive Order 9066" on Facebook (Japanese Internment) and there was a 9.0 quake in Japan that killed 15,000 people 11 minutes later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdOBjf33K5I

Turned out I sold my soul to God when I was a kid by asking him to give me knowledge and wisdom like King Solomon - decades later I'm apotheosized as a pagan "witch."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9IPNmIdQY0
>>
File: hurricane.png (568KB, 812x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hurricane.png
568KB, 812x1080px
>>18799328
>Have you ever gone looking for the supernatural and actually seen, heard, felt etcetera proof of it?

In addition to the previous example (>>18800863), I said the gods were angry with Haiti and a hurricane struck it two weeks later. Several months later, a servant of Kek showed me this music video I've never seen which seemed to fit my hurricane "prophecy" pretty well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.