[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.imgur.com/a/E9q8j#0 We may see some more increa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 18554267.jpg (99KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
18554267.jpg
99KB, 1024x682px
https://www.imgur.com/a/E9q8j#0

We may see some more increased ayy activity. Intentional or otherwise.

President Eisenhower met with our first alien ambassador, His Omnipotent Highness Krlll, on Feburary 20th, 1954. Krlll helped establish diplomatic relations with an alien race that became known as the “Etherians”.

This was kept secret from the rest of the world. In a show of good faith, an exchange of 4+ humans and 4+ ayy lmaos took place. We were to study each other. The humans did the unthinkable and performed testing on these ayys, killing all but 1. He escaped capture. Unknown what became of the humans.

The oath sworn was that the ayys would deal only with the USA. It is unknown how long it took for them to approach other nations, but it did happen. The USA is a military powerhouse of blackmail and control, so naturally the other nations kept under wraps what they soon found out too.

We have been using their underground infrastructure, massive tunnel sources that circumnavigate the world in minutes using electromagnetic propulsion. The transport is massive.

Area 51 is one such pre existing deep underground base. A cooperative effort allows the USA to utilize this system. The ayys were allowed air space travel unhindered, and allowed to abduct humans with the stipulation of no killing. They adhered to that, but we do find mangled bodies. Unknown if they perpetrate these acts.
>>
>>18796225
>We have been using their underground infrastructure, massive tunnel sources that circumnavigate the world in minutes using electromagnetic propulsion. The transport is massive.

Can I have sauce on this?
>>
>>18796225
>Krlll helped establish diplomatic relations with an alien race that became known as the “Etherians”.
can i buy your stuff with ethereum?
>>
>>18796225
>His Omnipotent Highness Krlll
Yeah, I went to High School with that guy; bit of a dick..
>>
>>18796225
>The transport is massive.
Ur Mom is massive.
>>
>>18796225
"What should we do with the ayymbassadors?"

"Let's do a ton of tests that are apparently so invasive they kill"

Finding it kinda hard to believe.
>>
>>18796309
Dude! His Omnipotent Highness Krlll and I were at the same frat at UWs. He was a couple years ahead of me, and probably the most self centered cock I have ever met. Lots of ego for a rich kid with tank treads instead of lower tentacles.
>>
Reminder that there's nothing at Area 51 and it's a deliberately poorly kept secret to distract dumbass ayy hunters from looking anywhere else

If there are secret alien research facilities they're in either mountainous or forested regions where natural geographical and meteorological features can obscure them from overhead planes and satellites and they're almost certainly not on the US mainland
>>
>>18796225

I was pretty sure you were LARPing until you went on about DUMBs and the ayys. I can buy into that shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.