[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General, No whining about other readers edition:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 76

File: 1443701-crystal_ball.jpg (14KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443701-crystal_ball.jpg
14KB, 320x256px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

RESPECT YOUR FELLOW READERS AND QUERENTS!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: A Lost Cause.
>>
Created because previous thread derailed into people arguing about a reader who, to differentiate the tone of the two threads, shan't be named. If you are here to talk about that, leave this thread immediately.
>>
To get this one on the right track, I will do three (3) simple Past Present Future readings, or one-card readings upon request. I'm still a novice, so take my readings with grain of salt.
>>
>>18796055
Almost forgot, I'd like to know your name, star sign, a simple query, and for a personal thing, I'd like to know your favorite major arcana card, as those are what i'll be using.
And, if you'd like me to include the reverse versions as well, please let me know.
>>
>>18796103
Thank you. Would you like a reading?
>>
>>18796055
Could you kindly do me a Past Present Future reading on my career? Thank you.
>>
>>18796055
J, taurus, the lovers and you can include reverse cards.
I was wondering if we'd ever get back together and if so when?
Thank you
>>
>>18796106
Sure, I'm >>18796111
>>
>>18796111
Sure. Just a couple things from you first:
Name?
Star Sign?
Favorite Arcana?
>>
>>18796117
Azmi
Virgo
I'm a reader myself, but I don't have a favorite one, I use my custom deck. I'll leave that up to you, but if you'd like my input, Rider-Waite I guess?
>>
>>18796123
>custom deck
How does that work?
>>
File: Harrow_rabbit_prince.jpg (118KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Harrow_rabbit_prince.jpg
118KB, 500x680px
>>18796131
Well it's actually a funny story. I was playing a D&D mod called Pathfinder with my group and they chose me as the Dungeon Master to run an adventure path (campaign) called "The Curse of the Crimson Throne".

In this game setting I started as a harrower who handed my deck over to the adventure team journeying into some other dimension. The cards are used as bonuses against the specific opponents that are drawn on them.

I didn't have the deck so in order to create a good gameplay experience I printed them out and glued them on a regular card deck. I didn't know then, but turns out that you can actually use this deck for divination. The creators of the deck meant it for harrower roleplays in other settings but I felt an attachment to it since it's my own and I made it personally.

You could check out the card explanations from the pdf file below:
http://havocx42.aura.feralhosting.com/Pathfinder/Paizo%20Decks/Harrowing/Harrow%20Deck.pdf

And some sample images of cards here from the store:
http://paizo.com/products/btpy938e?Pathfinder-Campaign-Cards-Deluxe-Harrow-Deck
>>
>>18796115
Alright J, I've pulled the cards for you, and I think I have a clear understanding.
For the Past Card, I pulled the Temperance Card, which, I'm guessing, at least being the most obvious answer, You two got along really well, almost in sync. But, of course, somethinh happened between you, and you're basically strangers now.
For the Present Card, I got the Hierophant Card, which while it can mean stuff like ritual and religious authority, it also means guidance, and the search for knowledge, which is, coincidentally, what you're doing literally right now. Now how about that? But, I do think you should talk to someone like a close friend or family member, or even a counselor or love expert if those are still around.

But for this last card, you might not like it. I pulled the ol' Death XIII. a card that means and end of an era or moment of sorrow, for your future. While this could mean that you should probably move on, this could also mean that whatever separated you, or whatever feud caused you to leave each other, may end.

If you want my personal opinion, if you really want to get back together, take heed of the mistakes you made in the past, don't be afraid to ask for advice from those around you, and, every once in a while, ask yourself "Are they truly worth it?" Wouldn't want you to contract a case of Oneitis now, would we?

Either way, best of luck, J.
>>
>>18796055

J
Gemini
Should I pursue a relationship with M?
Favorite card is probably the fool
ty
>>
I'd like a reading, but do not know what is required from my end?
>>
>>18796123
Okay Azmi, this one seems a bit more fuzzy, But I'll try my best to decipher it.

For your Past Card, I pulled The World, which, the way I see it, means that you've just recently survived a trial, and life has, for the most part, been good.

But seeing that the Present Card is Hierophant, Something is still amiss, and you are probably searching for the one thing that you feel could make life all the more better.

Whatever you seek, The Wheel of Fortune has shown up in your future, and if the cards don't lie, you will find what you're searching for.

But, as i'm still a novice, my reading probably isn't as good as yours would be. I encourage you to look into the cards yourself.
Good luck, Azmi.
>>
>>18796190
I promised to do 3, but since this thread is going slow, I'll allow one more.
All I'd like from you is:
Name/Alias
Zodiac Sign
A simple query
and your favorite major arcana card from the Waite deck.
I just need to do one more reading, then I'll get to you. Check back in about 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>18796159
Oh. And how accurate is that?
>>
>>18796186
>>18796123
>>18796115
>>18796190
These will be all the readings i will do tonight. If anyone would like to take my place for me, that would be highly appreciated.
>>
>>18796055
can i get a post\present\future please? with reverse
Capricorn, moon or justice
>>
>>18796193
Thank you! It's indeed a very accurate reading. I made to this point by passing trials as you've said, and now I want to work at a place that I actually feel fulfilled. Currently I'm stuck at a shit job, the pay is ok and they leave me alone but I don't feel motivated. And I can only hope for the future as you've said, because recently my readings also point towards a change for the better.

Thanks again! Pretty good reading desu.
>>
>>18796205
>>18796206
oh shit fuck the slow refreshing
>>
>>18796197
What a query? Question? And I don't have a favorite card? I'm not familiar with the decks. Does that matter in your readings?
>>
>>18796202
Please, let's be civil. This a no-arguing thread. Thank you.
>>
>>18796203
I find it quite accurate, but I use I Ching if I want definite answers. I usually use the cards for relationship reads or more broad and detailed spreads.
>>
>>18796212
Essentially, I ask for some simple information to better associate the cards to you. A query is just a fancy way of saying a question that has been troubling you as of late. But, I'm just a novice, so simple ones would be highly appreciated.
Also, I don't need to know your favorite card if you don't know. Sometimes people add simple personal things that the person asking for a reading enjoy, like a song or picture, as I said earlier, to better associate you to the cards. Just tell me something simple about yourself instead if you'd like. Also, you don't have to give me your name. Just a nickname, the first letter of your first name, or an alias will do.
>>
>>18796209
Sorry friend, maybe next time. It's getting late, and I have class in the morning. Best of luck to whatever is troubling you, though.
>>
>>18796226
Ok, I'll give it a try
Andrew
Scorpio
Is this my year to start growing?
>>
>>18796186
Okay J, sorry for taking so long.

For the Past Card, I got The World, which means that you've survived some sort of trial. Due to your query, I'm guessing there was some roadblock between you and M, and now you're starting to get close?

Though this may seem fine and dandy, Your Present Card is the High Priestess, a card which is a card of mystery and secrets. What do you know about M? Rather, what DON'T you know about M? Look into his past, maybe he's hiding something from you? Or maybe it's in plain sight, but you just haven't noticed it yet?

Either way, the card I've pulled for the Future is Death, a card of ending eras and moving on. Take that as you will.

Still, I am a novice, so take all of this with a grain of salt. My honest opinion is that it never hurts to try, but don't get too hopeful.
>>
>>18796236
If you mean growing as a person, regardless of what the cards will say, in my opinion, It's never too early or too late to better yourself. I'll still do a reading for you though. Just give me a few minutes.
>>
>>18796272
Growing as in my garden. Sorry about that. Also, if I could get one more query in, should i pursue a different relationship than the one I'm in now?
>>
My name is Tristin, I'm a Taurus, and I'm currently unemployed.

Looking into tarrot cards, I'll choose The Devil arcana, because I like movies where the good guy kills demons
>>
>>18796278

Same guy, what are the options for readings?
>>
>>18796274
I don't think Tarot are the best source for gardening advice, but I'll take a crack at that love reading.
>>
>>18796282

It's me, Tristin

How about the future, particularly work and love? I want to find love, but I need to find work
>>
>>18796278
Sorry, I just stopped taking requests for readings. But if you want some practical advice for jobs, Call the employers every day after an interview for an update on your application, cause 80% of the time they forget about you. It also shows how much you want the job. And you gotta really show them that you want the job.
>>
File: 1473135375166 (1).gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473135375166 (1).gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>18796288

Well, that sucks
>>
>>18796289
Maybe next time, but best of luck on both ends anyhow.
>>
I'm here if anyone wants to discuss tarot theory and practice. I'm a reader, but I'm not doing any readings for the moment.

I'm also interested in making my own deck and want to get a general idea of the symbolism other readers look for.
>>
How am I feeling indiferente?I dont feel like I can describe how I feel.Please do a reading for me, whoevet id there, and, if possible, how can I get better?
Male, cancer
>>
>>18796274
>>18796283
Okay Andrew, While I can't help you out with your gardening, I've pulled some cards that might help your love query.

For the Past, I've drawn the Fool, a card that is rather open-ended, as it resembles beginnings and innocence, much like a child. And like a child, it also resembles spontaneity, or impulse. How did this thought come up? Did you have a fight with them? Or have things gotten stale? Or did you just enter the relationship, and the honeymoon phase is slowly fading away? Either way, a relationship isn't something that should be taken lightly. If you're having problems, talk to them before thinking about finding someone else.

The Present Card I pulled is the Chariot. The meanings of this card I'd like to bring attention to are those of decisiveness, self-control, and working within boundaries. As I've stated before, relationships are not a particularly easy matter. If there are troubles with it, patience, and self-control are key to keeping things from going awry. Acting on impulse is the worst thing you can do in this kind of situation.

The Future Card I've pulled is the Hanged Man. This a card of both devotion and sacrifice, but it also is a card of patience. I hope you can see a pattern. Whether or not you want to devote yourself to the relationship you already have, or leave it behind so you both could potentially find someone better, patience and careful decision making will be key to a happy ending.

Either way, best of luck to you, Andrew.

Also, for your gardening problem, try asking a farmers market if you have any nearby. Or even simply a gardening shop.
>>
>>18796336
>whoevet id there
Whoever is there*
>>
>>18796340
>whom'st'd've
>>
>>18796336
I'm done reading for the night, but I will tell you now that talking to a friend, family member, counselor, or therapist will be a lot more effective than cards if you think you have emotional issues.
>>
>>18796342
>whom'st'd've
Whom'st'd've'ly
>>
>>18796346
Can you at least tell me If things are going to get better?
>>
>>18796350
Like interpreting Tarot cards, that's entirely up to you.
I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18796361
I'm fucked
>>
That's all for tonight everyone. I'll check back in the morning to make sure everything is still peachy keen. Thank you all for your cooperation and for a successful set of readings.
And remember:
If you want to discuss what happened in the last thread, either discuss it in the Discord...
...Or just Fucking don't.
Have a nice day, everyone.
>>
File: sfs6dXZ.jpg (23KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
sfs6dXZ.jpg
23KB, 480x350px
The Oracle of the Equinox is Five of Wands...Strife.
I, whose Lidless Eye hath seen them, wholly reconcile between them.

Winter's tide hath taken wing.
Brother, Sisters, I declare the Spring.
>>
>>18796362
Confidence is key, my friend.
Also, if you really want a reading, check back in about 6 hours or so. I'm sure someone will do a reading for you.
>>
>>18796370
It may sound a little bit dramatic, but I feel like Im dying inside
>>
>>18796368
fug yezz :DDD
>>
>>18796373
Yeah, 100% see a therapist/psychiatrist
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18796382
I already do, but I dont feel like there's a way out.
>>
>>18796391
I'm afraid that I don't know how else to help you besides telling you not to give up and to not kill yourself.
>>
>>18796394
Thanks anyway
>>
>>18796401
Good luck, anon
>>
Anyone doing readings
Does a pic of me help
>>
>>18796453
yeah show me your tiddy
>>
File: 20170112_130214.jpg (172KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_130214.jpg
172KB, 1080x1920px
>>18796466
Go
>>
>>18796468
Where is the people who tell me stuff
>>
>>18796478
i'm not sure if you are troll, but if you are not, then never post a picture of yourself on 4chan that shoud go without saying
>>
>>18796486
No troll, just nothing to hide and i don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18796486
Been on 4chan since it started my wife posts nudes on /b/ hurry up and tell me.my futures
>>
>>18796489
I see a big black cock in your future.
>>
>>18796508
Is that the whole reading
>>
>>18796468
I've seen youu
>>
>>18796489
You will meet a dark tall handome man.
>>
>>18796041
First time poster. Read through the sticky and the FAQ, so I hopefully I didn't miss the answers to my questions.

Not trying to query the air, more so just questions for readers.

Do you find the internet to have any affect on your readings? Is it better to receive a reading in person?
Any accuracy at all to the online tarot card readings? I used one which gave me two cards, they feel relevant to my life but it could also just be the equivalent of a random name generator.

Last question. Should I find a reader, is there anything I should know as the querent? I guess I'm worried about screwing up the process I guess.
>>
>>18796171
Thank you!
>>
I'm meeting her in two hours. Should I break things with her or wait for something?
Male, aquarius 20 y.o.
>>
>>18796557
it's scarier reading online but accuracy wise it's the same
it's just like more questionable for a while if you're accurate or not
in person during your reading people make facial expressions or let u kno if you're correct during your reading
but online it's almost a total shot in the dark until you get feedback
but my accuracy isn't realy affected by if i do it online or not
>>
>>18796576
and its free
>>
>>18796576
Thanks for the response. I honestly didn't think about the whole uncertainty for the reader.

Would it be rude to ask for a reading or should I just lurk moar?
>>
>>18796579
There is no point in charging for such things, unless you're an extraordinary story teller then then you're not getting paid to read fortune but to tell someone a story.
In my opinion.
>>
Looking to trade with a reader that is good with occult queries. I can offer a tarot reading in return.
>>
File: 0004.gif (980KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
0004.gif
980KB, 500x272px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post. You (the querent), consent to the inviolable and permanent contractual acceptance of (and deference to) any and all energies that I (the reader, or any entities henceforth affiliated/associated with the reader) may deem appropriate by submitting a response to this post, regardless of reciprocation on my (the reader's) part. Additionally, it is agreed upon by you (the querent), that any future efforts to bypass this contract, retaliate, or take any action contrary to the terms laid out within this contract be rendered moot.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18796661

Male
white pentagon
pizza
Would I succeed in the film career?
>>
>>18796661

Color and shape: Blue and Hexagon
Favorite thing: Hiking on a nice day
Query: I have been applying for good computer jobs alot lately and would like my future to go somewhere. What insight can I get?

Thank you.
>>
>>18796661
>male
>purple hexagon
>overflowing self-confidence
>will I move to a new work opportunity or self-employment
>>
>>18796661
>Male
>Green, Triangle
>Sports, running and basketball in particular
Query: Will I be cured of what might be a depression in the near future? I will start seeing a therapist soon, and I want to know if it's gonna help in any way.
>>
>>18796648
Still here, in case anyone is interested.
>>
>>18796762
sure lets do this!
>>
>>18796041

>Male
>Red Triangle
>Immunology

Will I get hired as lab intern?
>>
>>18796648
I'm good with occult, but I won't be available for like 14 hours. If you want to wait, I can do it then.
>>
>>18796661
male
blue triangle
smell of the rain
when will i get a job?
>>
>>18796339
Thanks so much for the reading. It struck a chord. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
>>
>>18796776
I'll wait if I can be the first reading.
>>
air query
where are my glasses?
>>
>>18796661
Male
Pink triangle
Laying down after taking a piss
How many weeks will it take my Goddess to complete what I asked for her to do?
>>
>>18797273
don't bother guys with this moonie ashole.
He just says that he does readings and the doesn't reply for 2 days in a row
>>
>>18796648
Still here?
>>
File: 1489996969830.png (382KB, 656x751px) Image search: [Google]
1489996969830.png
382KB, 656x751px
>>18796282
If you want the truth go to the runes.
If you want a storytime go to tarot
If you want closure talk to the dead.
If you want some fun talk to demons.
If you want a gf summon a succubus.

>>18796576
Not shy robots they just stare out at you like they've been to iraq or something.
>>18797021
I'm seeing them under something and near either books or movies.
>>18796049
By that I take it you mean pic related.
>>
>>18797435
literally why did you even post that image
delete it before you spark more bullshit in here, the thread doesn't need it
>>
>>18797443
I didn't spark anything BTW where's the link honey to the last thread.
>>
>>18797435
>I'm seeing them under something and near either books or movies.

I find,but is the old glasses. I need the new one
>>
Trading
>>
Reading for awhile. Iron price edition
>>18797470
Oh I'm seeing another pair either right by a sofa or hidden in a sofa like chair.
Best of luck op. At least you have one pair baby.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (30KB, 920x595px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
30KB, 920x595px
>>18797462
Early here, dear ches? nevermind do a simple reading for me?

Would I succeed in the film career?
>>
File: 1489971879328.jpg (31KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489971879328.jpg
31KB, 549x604px
>>18797479
I'm not a idiot my iq is 143 so yeah. >>18797474
So it's ok now to defame everyone on here but chironyomous neat.
As long as I get the reading I want... right
>>
File: IMG_6935.jpg (82KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6935.jpg
82KB, 838x559px
>>18797492
Tell me something I don't know about the guy I love
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 302x167px
>>18797480
Cheswick is my life better once I start meds
>>
File: 28w0752.gif (499KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
28w0752.gif
499KB, 350x200px
>>18797480
when does my love life begin?
>>
Trading. Looking for a scry
>>
>>18797480
Whats my next boyfriend like?
>>
>>18797481
I'm seeing you will need a lot of work inside and outside. Birkanel rune is all over this decision and you know what that means...
Seeing it eventually work out. In the meantime why not make shorts and put them on youtube foe exposure.

Lots of female energy in this. Laguz surrounds you while you work. Is it romantic almost for you to be in film.?

And again jera ends you out. Meaning your only going to get what you put out.
A harvest for what you've sown.

I think this is also a decision year for you. But watch out if you have a gf cause with the female energy I see a woman taking control of you life and manipulating your decision process.

Don't drown in the femnine. Be more masculine this year.
>>
>>18797486
It's not moonie. It's chiron posing as moonie under a fake trip. It's not beyond him to make fake trips for namefags to leave people hanging, nor is it beyond him to make fake queries and read them, just to get the thread bumped.

Just sage, report any stupidity and keep on truckin'.

Anyways, I'm here to talk about tarot theory, if anyone's interested. I'm a reader, but I'm not reading. If people want me to clarify their own cards, I'll be glad to help.
>>
File: 1490036049677-1345082122.jpg (3MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1490036049677-1345082122.jpg
3MB, 2576x1932px
I'm a born again Christian and fearful of these things, however I desire direction. God has been silent. Im compleltey ignorant of this. I'm 31 and have strayed for so long. I'm an Aquarius male.
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (177KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
177KB, 400x508px
>>18797480
J will be my girlfriend?
>>
>>18796671
>>18797480

Please read
>>
>>18797518
>the moon (rv) +queen of cups + the devil (rv)

what does it mean when asking for how a person see another?
>>
File: 1489980225241.jpg (25KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
1489980225241.jpg
25KB, 300x304px
>>18797495
He is really into dota. Never would tell you though. Also likes models
>>18797498
It is I mean I wouldn't mind you going to eastern medicine like a shaman first.

I mean jera isa halgaz isnt very good but if you just want to be ok then yeah.

Also scrying the star... Proof you need eastern medicine.

I mean with halgaz if you ever stop the meds the reaction with be top keks.

Good luck anon.
>>18797507
Me too.
>>18797506
You need to work on yourself and love yourself first before you go any further with the question..
I do see perth. Meaning a death of oneself enjoy op kek.
But how it ends is terrible your ending up blaming yourself still. Why. Maybe focus on a career for awhile instead of sex.

Even if you had a person it would totally rekt you. Maybe pass on love and buy a doge.
>>18797510
I'm seeing crushes that's about it. None ATM are noteworthy. I do see a nice guy if you volunteer at a hospital. But I doubt that futures reachable at the present moment.
>>
>>18797518
Nine of wands, two of wands, three of swords
In regards to a question if someone would miss me when they went away on their trip
>>
>>18797480
Cheswick, can you read for me? What is the thing she didn't wanted to tell me? What was this secret
>>
File: IMG_6937.jpg (158KB, 836x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6937.jpg
158KB, 836x800px
>>18797569
I know you're trolling because he doesn't play computer games, and I already knew he likes models.
I'm giving you rares, Cheswick. I need something good.
Can you tell me how things will be between him and I this year?
>>
>>18797518

>faking a secure trip when people can go back and check if it's the real trip

Topkek. Learn how trips work, bruh. But no, I still don't read for people who can't follow instructions. Funny thing about being a /competent/ occultist, you're capable of vetting querents to see if it's the same chucklefuck trolls making bullshit requests.
>>
File: 1489904548535.png (775KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489904548535.png
775KB, 900x900px
>>18797519
I mean I'm pretty heavy into the Dark side but if he's silent have you tried asking him and then opening up the word of god and looking at the verse you get ?
Meditate on it as your answer from him.

That's a lovely cat BTW. I've never owned a tabby what are they like?

>>18797524
I'm seeing isa and only isa.... I think your somewhat frozen and don't know whether to go for j or just keep things the way they are cause your afraid of change.

Don't do this op. The worst thing of all is hesitation.

He who hesitates is always lost..
>>
>>18797553
With the 2 reversed card and a central card that's the archetype of a woman with detached emotions, I'd interpret this as completely negative.

As in this person is fighting internally with themselves over how and why they may perceive the other as toxic. The Moon shows the dog and wolf fighting over the stream, which is the symbol of one's own emotional and logical self clashing. The reversal implies a negative outcome in that clash, considering that people desire for logic and emotion to balance out and work for the greater good. The queen of cups is a woman who holds a cup that looks like the arc of the covenant; looking so intently at the base laws of life. And while chaos surrounds her in the form of a surf at the beach, she's found stability and is weary of losing it. And, of course, the Devil; he speaks of mercurial events at best that you could call learning in the school of hard knocks. Reversed, however, implies downright evil tidings.
>>
>>18797596
>you're capable of vetting querents to see if it's the same chucklefuck trolls making bullshit requests
Still doesn't stop the trolls from shitting up the threads, bro.
>>
Hello everyone, I need a general reading

Requirements:
- No i-ching or sticks
- At least 144 characters long
- Needs to say something positive about me and my future
>>
>>18797619
> be nice to each other

Follow the rules newfriend
>>
>>18797625
>follow the rules
Hahahahahaha
This place REALLY isn't for you
>>
File: Eugene.jpg (52KB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene.jpg
52KB, 852x476px
>>18797598
will I enter a relationship with my crush
>>
File: 1487956647189.png (1MB, 899x896px) Image search: [Google]
1487956647189.png
1MB, 899x896px
>>18797596
Moonie I luv you.
>>18797575
Umm those are illness cards. Is anyone sick are you sick?
Umm. What's with the three of hearts.
>>18797553
It's better to do runes.
But rv.
Is always shit when it's the Moon. I take it there emotional with the queen. And into substance abuse with the devil.

That moon though means there looking for a new partner.
>>18797588
Kek you caught me.

Go and get him something new he loves gifts and it would really make thinking of you easier if you did.
>>
File: lovee.jpg (266KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovee.jpg
266KB, 1108x1200px
>>18797598
What does S feel towards me?
>>
File: BREAK THE!.jpg (90KB, 640x667px) Image search: [Google]
BREAK THE!.jpg
90KB, 640x667px
Hello, I'm going to be honest to get the most truth out of this as i can.
My name is Alexsei.
My birthday is 9.3.96.Virgo
Ive been feeling very odd lately, and have been going through a depressive state.
I recently moved North and have very little friends, thus adding to my current mental situation.
I would like a generalized reading but if a question is necessary.
"What shall become of me?"
>>
>>18797627
If there's no rule then how can it not be for me?
>>
>>18797614
Ignore the trolls, but I have to be honest with you. No one will read for you. You're a querent with requirements, first off. Preferring a method is one thing, but giving your reader directions on how to read for you takes things a bit far. And how can you ask for a read and expect it to be genuine when one of your requirements is that something positive is said about you and your life? Reads aren't always pretty, and you have to accept that or you're better off not asking.
>>
Denied
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6...
>>
>>18797629
You're right. His birthday is coming up and we'll both be pretty busy. He's hard to shop for though.
>>
>>18797614
Is that the gook nip magic again...

Good luck enjoy your stay. You need a trip to be relevant in div though.
>>18797628
I was told there is something about god and you. Explain.

Also is she the qt with blond hair. Shorter and likes happy colored clothing?

If she is your not going to get her. Until you change your attitude and yourself.
>>
>>18796671
>>18797596

Did i not follow instructions?
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-Arrival.jpg (64KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-Arrival.jpg
64KB, 670x447px
>>18797650
why my next gf and me are going to be in a relationship? Who will be more attached to the other, me or her?
>>
>>18797645
You need to make time for him. Get him something engraved all the men I was with seemed to like it.
Like a pocket watch or knife.
>>18797633
I picked up on a sarah or sasha... Who is interested in you. But isn't sure why you don't approach.

I think your going after the wrong girls anon.
And missing the ones in front you.

Jera into othila..... You looking to move out soon? I would stay a little longer. You won't like the move.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 208x242px
>>18797598
Female Virgo
Future boy friend reading please
>>
>>18797667
I think it's her that's the obsessed fangirl this time around.
But you need to focus when your in a relationship next time this isn't a game anon.

I'm not really seeing it last very long.

Grow up a little.

Keep seeing a a Plymouth sedan... And feeling a accident be careful op
>>
oh
>>
>>18797679
Virgos are cute af esp. In relationships.

deal with your issues with people before you get him.

Virgos tend to be very unstable when they enter relationships don't let this one get rekt cause you won't change.

Seeing a party soon. Try your best to attract him there.
>>
>>18797683
I'll be careful. But what are the causes that will lead to this relationship? I know it's not a game, I just feel too lonely.
>>
File: JPEG_20170320_005100.jpg (21KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170320_005100.jpg
21KB, 128x128px
>>18797600
Omg gayyy

The queen of cups means there's a bitch in your family or even as a gf

The moon suxs worst card in the deck can mean you have special powers or that your depressed as shit usually deals with women or about one.

The devil is arguably the best card in the deck.
Means you don't give a fuck and will drink and smoke and have sex all day if you want.
Means your immaturity shows but your fun as fuck to be around.

The swords are all shit cards everyone knows this.
Esp. The two the five and the knight
There only for memes and death esp. The nine and ten watch out for those they like to kill unwary queerants.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
will i date E or v?
>>18797598
>>
File: 1487820563080.jpg (169KB, 697x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1487820563080.jpg
169KB, 697x1547px
>>18797726
Also watch out for the lies the three of cups promises because it only matters what it's paired with.
>>
>>18797726
lol

Never change, Cheswick <3
>>
File: jw.jpg (39KB, 416x604px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
39KB, 416x604px
>>18797726
Hi Cheswick, a fan of your readings, hope you find some time to help me.
I'm helpless when it comes to love, can't seem to find any nice girl though I have many qualities. For example I've been thinking about this one girl at school but can't find any window of oppurtunity. Could you help me with love and this one girl?
Thank you,
I am male and capricorn if it matters
>>
Tfw I fuck up the most passionate and stable relationship of my life because I'm an emotional wreck.
Tfw one year later I'm more mature and secure in myself. Dated around a bit and tried to move on, but I can't stop thinking about the person I lost and everything that could have been if I had just decided to get my shit together sooner.
Anyone want to trade? I want to know how I can win this person back. I do tarot.
>>
>>18797726
You must love me,2 times reading my cards...but thanks.

>The queen of cups means there's a bitch in your family

make sense,so means that my future girlfriend besides seeing me as gay will still be a bitch.

what a life to incarnate
>>
>>18797749
You can't win them back, man. No need for a reading here.

She'll still have the negative memories and the desire to move on completely. Whether or not she has, that's up to her. And if she hasn't, she'd have contacted you a long time ago.

Your best bet is to manage your emotions too. I'm going through the exact same thing myself. If you have a job, just keep on working to get your mind off of her. If you have a hobby, do the same.
>>
>>18796339
Male
Leo

Will I get sent to an Airborne unit, if so will it be in Italy???
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 276x183px
hello

using my small fortune cards deck, i need:

- your name, initials, nickname, word you associate with yourself
- a question (either a bigger question = 3 cards, or 3 small questions = 1 card each)

before you post your question please give the cards permission to look into your mind and path, just say it out loud in your thoughts
>>
>>18797768
She still talks to me every day now since the new year. I just don't know where to start with trying to have a relationship again.
>>
>>18797773
laurie
female
love reading for future
>>
>>18797773
MO
f
What do they want from me and out of our relationship?
>>
>>18797773
k
male
how do I get this petite girl at school that i've been thinking about, also general near future love read.
thank you
>>
>>18797773
Carrot, F
What was their secret about?
>>
>>18797780
It's called the friendzone, man.

I'm there too. Trust he; if she dumped you and is teasing you like this, she doesn't know what she's missing. So move on, find yourself a better girl who's more genuine.
>>
>>18797798
:/ fug
>>
>>18797773
DS
M
love reading for the next...5 years
>>
>>18797806
I'm sorry, man. But I'm pullin' for ya; we're all in this together. All we can do is work on our own shit to be stable for the next girl we meet.
>>
>>18797773
MJG, Jake, 20, motivated

Will I get sent to an airborne unit? If so will I get sent to Italy?
>>
>>18797773
SG
male
what does my future hold up for me? i have no idea where i'm headed and at this point i struggle to remember even where i was
>>
>>18797773
Charles
Male
How will things follow up between us?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18797784
3 cards,

main outcome: SEDUCTION (Passion and Romance Await)
influences that will support you: THE QUEEN (Love and Prosperity)
influences you need to be careful about: THE SATYR (Revelry and Indulgence)

great cards and overall very positive, i felt a weird tingle all over me while I was shuffling them which is unusual but I take it as a good omen

your main outcome is very clear, it's a strong card about passion, meaning that in your future determined by fate there is a person you will desire and succeed in making them feel feel attracted to you - or also possible, that they will seduce and claim you

this outcome is supported and aided by the "THE QUEEN" a beautiful card that speaks about the success of love in general but also a sense of emotional and matieral well-being, so whatever partner will enter your life or will be yours has mostly positive qualities for you and your life

(on another note it can also literally speak about a female person that will support you, that could be yourself and your own confidence/charm or a female friend or mother)

what you need to be careful about and what works against you is "THE SATYR" - a mischievous creature and a symbol of revelry and lustful behavior... careful about taking steps too far, being seduced or seducing too quickly, giving away too much and overindulging without patience - or it could ruin things for you
>>
>>18797855
thank you... how far into the future is this? ...it sounds too good to be true
>>
>>18796041
Would you mind reading me? Im at an impass. Severe injury long recovery life choices i cant make and im stuck dont know where to go. I feel like i dont have any information maybe someone here can see something i cannot
>>
>>18797773

Name: Aaron
Question: I have been applying to alot of computer jobs lately and would like to advance my future. Any insight on this?
>>
>>18797904
>>18797773

Also thank you in advance.
>>
File: sfw_fly_pearl_img_9266.jpg (128KB, 1195x1195px) Image search: [Google]
sfw_fly_pearl_img_9266.jpg
128KB, 1195x1195px
>>18797786
3 cards:

main issue: THE SPHINX (Choose your words carefully)
influences that work for you: THE SPIRIT (Unseen forces watch over you)
influences you need to be careful about: THE RAVEN (Darkness looms on the horizon)

for this reading i got a little bit of an uneasy vibe however please keep in mind that most importantly you should not ever get paranoid about any cards and create your own path after all

the question was a little vague and not much to work with but I try to interpret what it could possibly mean, the main issue and head-card is THE SPHINX... a mystical creature of riddles that is hard to understand, that leaves you confused and will eventually devour or hurt you if you fail to solve its mindgames

the sphinx tests your abilities and demands you to not act on impulse or you will get hurt, so whatever it is they want it is important from you to choose your actions and words carefully - it could be someone who just wants to play around with you, like a cat plays with a mouse and has no benevolent intentions for you, or they want to simply test if you're worthy

influences that work for you is "THE SPIRIT", meaning that you are influenced and protected by higher powers that try to aid you through your decisions

the influences you need to be careful about however is "THE RAVEN" and he is a strong omen, more so a direct warning to take heed, which can be interpreted in many ways as well: be careful about this person or people around them, guard your feelings, ill intentions or just emotional accidents waiting ahead
>>
>>18797833
?
>>
>>18797866
my dear i hope that the cards said the truth, i do not want to get your hopes up as the future is not set in stone irreversibly but i personally had a very good feeling about it

and i try to ask your own self and guides to let me pick the cards and just be the medium, so i felt it was a message from your own future

how much time exactly I fear I cant tell you but keep your spirits up, I feel that a lot of well-being and love awaits you
>>
>>18797920
Is he still interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with me, or have I missed my chance?
Yours?
>>
>>18797919
Huh. Not what I was expecting at all, but I'll keep this in mind. Thank you.
>>
>>18797773
Leonardo,
LG
Genius.
Male.

Is tomorrow a good day for betting on football or should I skip?
>>
File: ministrel.png (282KB, 294x464px) Image search: [Google]
ministrel.png
282KB, 294x464px
>>18797794
3 CARDS

how do I get the girl?: "THE MINISTREL" (Let your intentions be known) & "EARTH" (Utilize logic, reason and common sense)
main outcome: "THE TALISMAN" (You are destined to succed)

well this reading speaks for itself pretty much, that is my impression, very clear results here

only thing I might add to it that Earth and Ministrel have an interesting synergy, because the Ministrel wears his heart on his sleeve and might come across a little too enthusiastic and overburdening so the Earth card reminds him of not losing sight of reason and common sense, urging him to stay calm

but the result is that if you pursue her or continue to pursue her in that way, you are destined to succed with whatever it is that you ultimately want from her

>>18797944
it is just guidance, trying to get a peek, it might very well be wrong so please always make your own decisions (though it doesn't hurt to keep it in mind, as you said)
>>
Trading
>>
>>18797748
I mean I do see a wonderful time with this girl. You've got a very caring soul op. Are you sure you want to get jaded and have a broken heart. Cause Capricorns rarely recover from broken hearts.

I'm worried more with the alone time you've been spending.

Is she the brunette with the cute smile. Cause it would be great if you could be a great listener to her and then eventually ask her out.
>>
Did I Just fuck everything up or It is going as It should?
>>
>>18797763
Just be glad it's not reversed.
>>
>>18797773
>>>18797786
Eric
male
Id like a general love reading please.
>>
>>18797929
Two of Wands, ace of swords, four of wands

You still have a chance but you are going to have to be a lot more direct with your intentions with him. There is a lot of potential between you both and you need to push harder for it. The relationship can grow to something even more.

Same question
>>
File: 1489802743314.jpg (28KB, 236x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489802743314.jpg
28KB, 236x351px
>>18796041
Guys get your shit together servers out on discord
>>
>>18798010
Seems more like he will make the wrong choices that leads to drama and a eventual withdraw from him totally.

What's his sign cause it matters
>>
>>18798013
It's a Discord issue, many servers are down atm
>>
>>18798010
King of Cups
Chariot
Ten of Pentacles

There is a chance, but it's going to take a lot of understanding, perserverence, dedication, and time. If it works out, there is a lot of long-term potential.
>>
>>18798020
Cheswick can you not do this, please?
>>
Trading
Do they have any intention of making good on the plans we talked about a few weeks ago?
>>
>>18798010
Did I Just fuck everything up or It is going as It should?
>>
>>18797998
That's why I love your readings.
Yes she is brunette with a cute smile, I haven't even talked to her yet. And yes I do agree that I have a caring soul and I'm pretty sure I want to persue her.
Thank you so much for the insight
>>
>>18797969
Thank you!
>>
I need a new job

can you help?
>>
>>18796776
>>18796648

I'd be willing to wait, it isn't too urgent of a matter. That is if you're still lurking and willing. I unintentionally ditched earlier because shit happens senpai. Sorry.
>>
>>18798020
Hes a cancer
>>
File: pain.png (13KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
13KB, 267x200px
Feeling the occult draw, so I will do a FEW 3-card tarot readings.
>Age, Gender, Sign, Query, Song
You know the drill.
>>
>>18798205
21, female, taurus
Just learned that my ex moved in with his new girlfriend one month after he broke up with me, feel like shit. Trying to move on but wondering if he'll regret anything or miss or if it's going to work out for him?
https://youtu.be/y6PrVmoIC1A
Thank you
>>
>>18798205

male
aries
love reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPK
>>
>>18798205
male
saggitarius
What aspects should I change of my life?

in a sentimental mood- john coltrane
>>
>>18798232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs
>>
>>18798205
male
scorpio
Can i have a love reading please?
https://youtu.be/2_HXUhShhmY
>>
>>18798205
21 Male Capricorn
Is tomorrow a good day for betting on football? Or should I skip?
>>
>>18798205
Female
Queen - We will rock you
Love reading for the next few weeks
>>
>>18798205
What knowledge should I seek?
18, female, cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgw_RD_1_5I
>>
>>18798240
Song: Blind Guardian - Mordred's Song (Acoustic)
>>
>>18798205
Male
Capricorn
How do I make sure I don't screw up my love opportunities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBO5PbpDPng
>>
>>18798205

>27
>Male
>Taurus
>Ive applied for alot of computer jobs lately. Any insight into my future?
>Sierra Leone by Mt Eden

Thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18798296
Looking to trade Ryobi 36V Lawn Mower for Honda HRH 536 PRO Hydrostatic Lawnmower.
>>
>>18798205
21, Virgo
can i have general read about future?
https://youtu.be/kdT1OEYfcMs
>>
>>18798205
Male
Cancer
Lawyer up or wing it?
Sound of silence
>>
>>18798205
Male
Pisces

Should I include the person I'm going out with in my future plans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLN72sR9w0M
>>
>>18798205
>19
>male
>scorpio
>im a sad directionless lonely boy but life is getting better yet im still reluctant to move forward sometimes, could you show me a path
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKL1320bg8Y
>>
Still trading. I have two queries.
>>
Is anyone online reading?
>>
>got roped into going grocery shopping with flatmates
WHOOPS. Will be reading now, I'll try to do as many as I can.
>>
>>18798439
It's okay. I was worried it was the same person who baited people and never reply with readings.
>>
>>18798439
male
virgo

what do you see happening the next 3 months?
will i talk to my friend who i haven't seen in 3 months?
>>
>>18798439
Male
Aries
How am i doing? How will the spring and summer go?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv9nyNb4NTk
>>
>>18798205
Hopefully you can get to mine
Virgo
male
https://youtu.be/JpIaAHogrUQ?t=4m18s
>>
>>18798461
Forgot to put that id like a love reading.
>>
>>18798227

>You: Four of Cups
>Him: Six of Swords, Reversed
>Dynamic: Page of Swords

So, the four of cups represents being overloaded. Some things happened in such quick succession that you became overwhelmed by them and broke down. Based on just what you said to me, I can tell this to be true. Even good things that happen now aren't cheering you up because you're in such a low state now. You could get an offer for your dream job or something similar and might be reluctant to take it. I am sure the temptation to focus on this relationship over all else is great, but you mustn't do that. You have to pick yourself up. If he didn't want you then, he won't want you later, unless he's lonely and looking to use you to stave that off. It is important to focus on your own needs and rebuild yourself before worrying what he might do.

He's made this public declaration that he's found new love, probably because he's deeply hurt himself for whatever reason and is trying to move as fast as he can to ignore the pain. It's important to note that he'll miss you when it all comes crashing down, and it most certainly will. I think he's keeping some secrets from you that you're going to want to pry into. It's easy to focus on what he's doing and what he's hiding, but I don't know if it would be wise to. Keep in mind that this is what he wants, for you to be there when he gets done with this race and wants something to fall back on.

There can be No Refunds.
>>
>>18798446
it looks like that sometimes, I often get (as I have ITT) 10 or 20 querents and I usually only do 4 or 5, although if I am in the right mood I'll do a whole lot more than that.
>>
>>18798187
That's exactly why your pulling those cards then.
You need to be honest and cry if you half to.
Or abruptly hug him while crying.

All cancers love that shit. They like to emotion abuse. Then become the goodguy by trying to save you and restarting what ever stopped.

Make sure it looks sincere or it won't work.

Practice like a true sociopath in a mirror till its perfect.
>>18798073
Yeah I'm in love with the girl your interested in... Maybe cause I'm a Capricorn too.

If she has faults I'm not scrying or seeing any.
>>18798031
Could I not what. Realize what sign they are to figure out my suspicions about his hearthstone deck?
>>
File: 1489982698573.jpg (36KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
1489982698573.jpg
36KB, 341x431px
>>18798470
No refunds how's it going. What's your favorite part of March.
>>
File: (´・ω・`).png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).png
7KB, 284x284px
>>18798439
>28
>male
>Aquarius

I know this is lame as fuck, but I would like a love reading. Getting real lonely in here.
>>
>>18798485
I'm not No Refunds, but hey, Cheswick. <3

You reading?
>>
File: 1485322253186.jpg (13KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485322253186.jpg
13KB, 236x353px
>>18798480
A general reading would be great
>>
I've been worrying about something for a while now, is it real or is it not?
>>
File: IMG_6936.jpg (52KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6936.jpg
52KB, 558x559px
>>18798480
Cheswick, why is he feeling sad?
>>
>>18798232
>>18798236
>LEANDOER
aw HELL yeah

>You: Eight of Pentacles, Reversed
>Potential Partner: Knight of Wands
>Dynamic: ZA WARUDO, Reversed

I see you have something you're upset about. You put a lot of effort toward a goal and for reasons out of control it was taken away from you. It is important not to dwell on these things, the ones you cannot control yourself. Rather, focus your efforts on visible little goals. Improve yourself a little bit every day, and over time you will see improvement. I think you're expecting to meet some magical person that will uplift you, and that simply isn't going to happen.

To be honest, it's going to be a while before you find anyone. I think this will lead you to a lot of feelings of isolation, and it's important to focus on WHY you are having these feelings, rather than the feelings themselves. You're going to see a fair number of people who just aren't what you're looking for, and trying to force things so that you won't be alone is only going to hurt you. I think for the most part, you need to focus your efforts inward, think about what you're doing and how you can change for the better, before chasing other people.

You can look wherever you'd like, you will still find No Refunds.
>>
>>18798485
Hey Ches, it's been a while!

I don't know, I would say "when the weather gets warm" but it's still snowing once a week here. I'm enjoying hanging out with a friend recently who I hadn't seen in a while, though.
>>
>>18798241
Sign is Leo
>>
Anyone who can scry want to trade?
>>
>>18798205
f leo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

love reading!
>>
>>18798514
His dad is really good looking too.

He's sad because something went awry on the weekend and he hasn't been able to fix it.

I'm more concerned about the fact I feel illness but I'm seeing isa. Do you know if he has strep or something that's making him sick that he doesn't know about.

I'm worried anon. And you should be to.

Your auras bright looks like sunshine. There is a ghost plant by you I think it's Lily. Looks like a tiger one.

Did you feel anything strange today around 14:00

Feeling Australia too. I think a guide from there was the one that dropped off the Lily.....

Any special significance op?
>>18798496
As a Aquarius you should be easliy wading through the love pool and have girls falling at your jokes and asking about your hobbies.

Hey what are you hobbies anon tell me a joke.
>>18798501
Seeing a lot of emotional distress in either you or someone close. Feels like depression.
You can go on ssri and live off of neetbux for that.

Seeing a sick animal feels like a dog. :(

Looked into finances seems no change and your need to save up.

Keep tasting ravioli... Do you eat it a lot or something.
And watch out for nasty people for awhile.

Very weird cards were scryed
The tower
The high priestess
The heriophant

What's the secret op. That could destroy you? When's the teacher showing up to get you outta this.
>>
>>18798568
Hey, could you give me a love reading?
>>
>>18798545
That's great. You guys do any parker snowboarding.
Do you guise play vidya and movies.

Cold weather is the fucking worst
>>
>>18798568
Also where did muh trip go???
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
>>18798568
does anyone I like like me back?
>>
File: 1489707324514.gif (304KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1489707324514.gif
304KB, 500x262px
>>18798568
Ches, could you tell me how do i get start this project? and make it worth it?
>>
File: IMG_6940.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6940.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>>18798568
>something went awry on the weekend. I think something has gone wrong, too. Is there any way you can give me a better idea of what went wrong?
>I see illness
Yeah, I'm getting sick. He might be, too, but I'm not sure. For whatever reason, I get ear infections and strep very easily.
>tiger lily, Austrialian guide
Off the top of my head, I can't think of the relevance.

So if you can tell me what you think might have gone wrong I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>18798568
>As a Aquarius you should be easliy wading through the love pool and have girls falling at your jokes and asking about your hobbies.

A childhood of isolation made me socially retarded and now the only thing I can do is listen to people and pretending to be mute.

Yeah, not the brightest prospects...
>>
>>18798205

M
Leo

I need help with financial decisions. Do I take a short-term opportunity that might pay the bills a bit faster and wind up hating every minute of it, or hold out for a position that I can grow with and is a good fit, even though I will be financially stressed for a little while? Coming up on a breaking point and need to know how to focus my efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

Thank You :)
>>
File: IMG-20160519-WA0022.jpg (116KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160519-WA0022.jpg
116KB, 768x1280px
I was very skeptical about all things metaphysical untill my first Tarot draw. That kicked my dumb ass around.

Then I read Jung's synchronicity, and it all made sense.

Then I found this old tarot card laying around and decided it needed a fix.
>>
>>18798537
Great reading, thank you. I know this feeling and I know how to repair it...but will cost me a dream. If I better myself ,there's no necessity to find another person. Its really a lose lose situation
>>
>>18798235

>You: Queen of Pentacles
>Your Past: King of Cups
>Your Future: Knight of Pentacles, Reversed

I see you embodying wealth. You may be rich now, and if you are not, you soon will be. Soon, being relative, of course. Don't go blowing your next paycheck on lotto tickets, finish your degree. I see you as being someone who used to be very creative, but has given that up for the boons more rational pursuits may bring. In the past you may have wanted to be an artist but are now setting your sights on a career of some more mundane type.

I see you retiring early. You will make some money in your "normal job" and be in the right place at the right time, and will live modestly whilst pursuing your more creative dream. It's important to know not to give up on your art. I think that you have been trying to stifle it to soften the pain of what you perceive to be "giving up" art in favor of money, but you can and will soon have both. Focus on what you WANT over what LOOKS GOOD, and adjust yourself accordingly.

Thus, you searched long and hard, and really gave it your all, but at the end all you found was a sign, reading: No Refunds.
>>
>>18798601
>lose lose situation
Sometimes you have no choice but to take an L, but it is important to figure out which L is the least painful to take. Besides, there will be other opportunities.
>>18798578
>Cold weather is the fucking worst
Don't I know it. We've been watching through all of community, a show we both like. What about you, what have you been up to Ches?
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner_(8425718159).jpg (25KB, 220x346px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner_(8425718159).jpg
25KB, 220x346px
>>18798568
will i go on any vacation this summer? where?
>>
>>18798606
Muchas gracias

Its funny because right now im studying for international imports-exports but yes i did wanted to do something artsy yet im not sure if i would have succeded in that field
>>
>>18798632
Neat. Always interesting to hear feedback.

Alright folks, I have to go eat dinner, so this is probably it for me, if I do come back I'll try to do one or two more though!
>>
>>18798467
Thank you, it felt good to read this and you're right. It's so hard and I didn't expect any of it but I have to pick myself up and move on.
>>
how do i summon a succubus?
>>
>>18798664
Call for prostitutes
>>
>>18798664
Have sex with a REAL woman you succuboo.
>>
File: 1487296097609.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487296097609.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>18798626
Yeah I'm seeing the Dominican.
But feel it should be nip land.
>>18798592
You know that's a great skill being a good listener you shouldn't run yourself down because a lot of people can't.
All you need is a talking gf.
>>18798587
I'm seeing that the problem is that your usually quiet and you need to change this to get noticed who's the Gemini that cares for you.
Seeing a girl with light brown hair that is interested but she's very quiet you wouldn't notice her.

Your mom loves you op.
>>18798588
You need to stay focused and try to get help from a friend or your dad to start it up.
You need a loan too.

Why not talk to the bank and take it from there.

You can't give up and it's will be hard but in the long run this will work.
I'm seeing a move soon. Or someone buying office space.

>>18798590
I'm wondering if it means you need to change your diets and visit a holistic health person. Like a naturopath. I've never seen the guide just give a queer a plant before.
Can you guise go to a health store and ask around.

I think it's a allergic reaction to your food. It's killing you both.
Also a new ear infection is on the horizion.

BTW strep is the cause for the ear infections. I got it from a bad cigar it was brutal. I feel bad for you.

Are you guys smokers? That can cause strep too.
>>
File: 1487341032338m.jpg (67KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1487341032338m.jpg
67KB, 1024x683px
>>18798621
Dodging bullets from the house niggers next door of course.
I've been swimming a lot. And reading some war biographies.
>>
>>18798681
How will my spring and summer go?
>>
>>18798568
>And watch out for nasty people for awhile.
Who will they be?
>>
File: IMG_6941.jpg (63KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6941.jpg
63KB, 700x530px
>>18798681
I'll take care of the infections. I'm used to them. But can you tell me why he is sad? You mentioned that you think something went wrong over the weekend; can you give me a better idea of what happened to him to make him feel low?
>>
>>18798681
yo do you see me making any new friends anytime soon
>>
>>18798681
Is he thinking about me? How does he feel?
>>
>>18798568
Also,

>What's the secret op. That could destroy you? When's the teacher showing up to get you outta this.
Don't know what you mean by this
>Seeing a sick animal feels like a dog. :(
There's this cat that usually sits by my window, but hasn't been around lately
>>
File: 535346.jpg (151KB, 700x352px) Image search: [Google]
535346.jpg
151KB, 700x352px
>>18798691
What do I need in my life? what is missing?
>>
>>18798708
Yes. Bad sometimes.
>>
File: jeremy-renner.jpg (45KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner.jpg
45KB, 480x540px
>>18798681
will i get laid on this vacation ?
>>
File: kiefer.jpg (48KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer.jpg
48KB, 1000x679px
>>18798681
>You need to stay focused and try to get help from a friend or your dad to start it up.
>You need a loan too.
Anyway I could do it alone?
>I'm seeing a move soon. Or someone buying office space.
Will I move?

Also, could you tell me my future (related to the project) if i follow this project?
>>
>>18798681
Is this girl worth it?
>>
>>18798681
Do I have any future making art?
Any specific details, too please
>>
File: 1487550585788.jpg (41KB, 728x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487550585788.jpg
41KB, 728x704px
>>18798700
I just fel he's been dealing with things alone and now it's starting to show. You need to take him out somewhere or have sex to get rid of the stress.
The weekend hit him hard and he's starting to rationalize his feelings into a lasting depression.
Bite this quickly so he can get back to where he was before he burned out.

Take him paintballing that's always fun for guys.
>>18798699
People that your surrounded with like neighbors and family arnt really good for you and are simply sabatoge fags that need to be gassed.
>>
File: jeremyrenner.jpg (21KB, 597x448px) Image search: [Google]
jeremyrenner.jpg
21KB, 597x448px
>>18798729
What are my talents? Which ones could I develop?
>>
File: 115344Wedidntjustmeet.jpg (105KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
115344Wedidntjustmeet.jpg
105KB, 612x612px
>>18798729
Hello, ches!

Can you tell me something about my next boyfriend, it can be anything!
>>
>>18798729
Thanks.
>>
File: renn.jpg (7KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
renn.jpg
7KB, 180x280px
>>18798681
What happens if I develop our friendship?
>>
File: eFbVGTd.jpg (111KB, 880x588px) Image search: [Google]
eFbVGTd.jpg
111KB, 880x588px
>>18798710
The cards are wierd....

Yeah the cat his soul is a dogs soul. And he's sick.
>>18798711
I think at this point you need a partner.
>>18798704
I can be friends op. Other then that bee urself
>>18798708
I would think so.
>>18798716
Only if you appear friendly and drink at the bar.
Nice girl 5'5 tanned blue eyes. >>18798718
Always worth it.
>>
File: 1488250819291.jpg (58KB, 415x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488250819291.jpg
58KB, 415x481px
>>18798745
In a few months a sexual experience may or may not happen.
>>18798738
Seeing a taller guy you want to approach but end up passing on him. For a less attractive guy.

Are you shy is this why you shrink away anon.
>>18798726
I'm seeing more spray painting. And working on murals and cars.
>>18798717
I'm not seeing you do it alone. And I am seeing a move one day.
>>
File: a25b8cc9c790e8fa4c1ccdf6948558fa.jpg (248KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a25b8cc9c790e8fa4c1ccdf6948558fa.jpg
248KB, 2000x1000px
>>18798729
>People that your surrounded with like neighbors and family arnt really good for you and are simply sabatoge fags that need to be gassed.
I should move out and come live with you. Family is a nightmare.
>Yeah the cat his soul is a dogs soul.
That's why he's a friendly cat. Most are assholes.

Get better kitty
>>
File: 1297749344385_ORIGINAL.jpg (288KB, 736x520px) Image search: [Google]
1297749344385_ORIGINAL.jpg
288KB, 736x520px
>>18798766
>I'm not seeing you do it alone. And I am seeing a move one day.
But can you give me more details on the project?
>>
File: tumblr_mvfnlgzNJX1qcra4yo1_500.png (336KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvfnlgzNJX1qcra4yo1_500.png
336KB, 500x560px
>>18798766
>Can you read about my dream?
>Is it possible?
>>
File: cleanse.jpg (15KB, 175x315px) Image search: [Google]
cleanse.jpg
15KB, 175x315px
Whatever information I ought to know, general reading would be spectacular
>>
>>18798770
I sure hope you don't think we're all liberals in ont. I'm a conservative alt right.
And you can move in only if your also alt right
And want to have at least six white children.
Also you need to be white and a mureen.
Also it's expensive here as my hydro alone now in Ontario is 1600g a month. Gibs cash
>>18798782
Yeah it's possible. Tell me about it. It's possible it's a ap scry of a future life op.

Be descriptive.
>>18798781
Honestly I really like your ideas and there's a market for them you just need start up capital.
>>
>>18798812
>It's possible it's a ap scry of a future life op.
Explain
>>
>>18798812
are you aware you're role playing?
>>
Just an air query I guess?

I have some important documents to pick up tomorrow. I want to know if they'll be in my favor for my future career choice.

Thanks if you choose to read.
>>
File: kiefer1.jpg (79KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer1.jpg
79KB, 640x482px
>>18798812
>you just need start up capital.
How? and can you see what do i need for it?
>>
>>18798817
You know how time is a illusion right?

I've scryed a life just yesterday where I was in a place like Elysium. Where it was like new Rome and people were literally in vr chambers and the poor were just on cell phones.

It's called remote viewing anon. You can do it on the ap plane to see the future.

I was with a really hot guy too. Running a huge place for the rich vr fags.
>>
>>18798835
Scry me a future life, then.
>>
>>18798835
How does your small mind convince itself that you could ever stand up to a superior VR superwhore?
>>
>>18798824
Really I wasn't aware your a fucking mundane. And can't get on any readers lvl.
All psychics can see the future because there silver cord is hooked into the ap plane. Not just your body.

I mean you can open it up through chakras ie jelqing for the soul.
>>
>>18798812
>And want to have at least six white children.
>Also you need to be white and a mureen.
If you possess the magick to grow me a dick.

Our PM is a morron.

Why not come to Vancouver? The chinese are getting antsy with the threat of arrestation and deportation becoming a more prominent overhang. Damn money launderers.
>>
>>18798849
It was to control people after the huge terrorist bio attack.
Do you even scry.

There was people that didn't have the money.
Those ones were the ones breeding with real women.

And are you a marine or a actor. You'll never hold up then anything but a beta provider that I could raise my kids with. And sleep around on.

Truth hurts but as a women I started the game on easy mode baby!
>>
>>18798850
Tell me something about me then
>>
File: 1489895565015m.jpg (148KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1489895565015m.jpg
148KB, 1024x733px
>>18798851
But there gooks there they kill dogs. There's no jobs out there.
But yeah it's warm all the time there right.
Also they throw snowballs at lions
>>
>>18798863
>some mediocre hole gets big ideas

wew
>>
File: renner.png (257KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
renner.png
257KB, 293x416px
>>18798863
is my next relationship with a man i already know?
>>
>>18798879
It can be but it's your choice you can always try something new on tinder.

How's your ex by the way they seem to be thinking about you tonight.
>>
>>18798908
Sorry if this causes you any trouble can you try to see what type of magick and/or divination I should look more into for myself?
>>
>>18798908
Hey are you psychic
>>
>>18798908
I don't want to be thinking of him ever. What's he thinking about me?
>>
>>18798908
can you do a past life reading
>>
File: 1489982151233.jpg (11KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489982151233.jpg
11KB, 265x400px
>>18798928
How he wasn't good enough for you. How sorry he is.
How much he wants to have sex with you and how the porns not working anymore.
>>
>>18798939
Why do you post with such random images?
>>
File: ford-tart.jpg (17KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ford-tart.jpg
17KB, 620x349px
>>18798876
Makes one wonder what they'll do to the poor cat once it's realized that the cat's soul is actually a dog's.

Temp is more --stable-- and consistent in comparison. Remarkably, large dumpage of snow this year; this being accredited to an El nina passing.

Can you conjure up Rob Ford sometime?
>>
>>18798945
I did actually he's a great guy. Hates what's happening in to at the moment and wishes only best for his kids.

One of the few people I can honestly relate to that's a gost to be honest.

I'm not in to but I would have voted for him.

As for cat babb shhhhh they don't need to know.
I've seen him having kittens soon. Which is great.

I feel a ex is thinking about you. Neat.
>>
>>18798637
If you come back please do this >>18798239
>>
>>18798944
How is that random. Porn and keifer
>>
>>18798876
What does the introverted dude feel about me?
>>
>>18798966
Ches post your nudes pls
>>
>>18798990
m8, she trips on a 4chan board. 95% chance she is an ugly cow, 5% chance she is average
>>
>>18799001
Wanna bet?
>>
>>18799001
It's for a social experiment only
>>
>>18798990
I've posted nudes before my phone deleted everything.
Xt has some great tit shots ask him I don't have them anymore.
>>18799001
Heh.
I'm the best looking on here.
Also your peckers ugly and maybe you should Jack off soon to your pedo loli folders on your computer
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18799023
>>
>>18799014
Yes I'm very confident you lonely fag.

Lad when you're putting some used goods damaged shutin aspie clam tripnigger on /x/ on a pedestal, you got big problems.
>>
>>18799028
ok sweetheart. Are you through your second or third pint of ben & jerry's of the night?
>>
>>18798990
Can you post your nudes too. That way all the faggots can see your tiny pecker
>>
>>18799033
Then you haven't been on the IRC to see it either, buddy.
>>
>>18799040
hahaha why I would do that? 6 inches is little for you?
>>
>>18799040
how can I make the guy i'm in love with jealous?
>>
>>18799039
I'm not american I think you meant hagen dazz.

I don't really eat ice cream or candy. Since I swim and it would make me feel ill While I workout in the water and at home with my gym set.

I have a nice personality tall thin and have actually had sex.

I would think fatgirls wouldn't be able to have sex due to heartattack risks. Besides not being attractive.

How much money do you have enough to buy me jewelry and trips to peleliu??? I'm guessing not.

Your just another beta in a ocean of 4Chan piss.
>>
>>18798960
>I feel a ex is thinking about you. Neat.
Chinese boy needs to find happiness elsewhere.

Although, with that being said.. What would happen if I resumed going on walks with him once in a while?

>One of the few people I can honestly relate to that's a gost to be honest.
He was a great guy, no matter how unpolished. I hope he has a cat to keep in company on the other side. Or a catgirl.
>>
>>18799059
Because you have a six inch pecker
>in your own mind.
>>
>>18799070
would you date a man from /div/?
>>
>>18799078
she dated Xt
>>
>>18799065
He would eventually come back to you. Wouldn't that be great. A nice mothers day present and all.

I wish I could have a cat girl in real life. :(

But I mean you could just reject him if you wanted.

I really see a empathic talent in you anon. You need to get a card deck and start reading on here too babe.

I'm also feeling that you have a link to your old ex still empathic wise.

Maybe taking him back isn't so bad
>>
>>18799090
Also black acanthus.
>>18799078
I have it's nice to mix it up and have online relationships.
>>
>>18799090
what happened?
>>
>>18799098
>>18799062
Ches bb, please answer if you have any energy left. :(
Kiefer and Robert Downy Jr
>>
>>18799070
>in your own mind.
Consult your powers and you will know that's true
>>
File: Jack-Bauer-badass.jpg (59KB, 570x364px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Bauer-badass.jpg
59KB, 570x364px
>>18799098
Can I have a reading Cheswick?
Now that a lot of things changed, what will happen with her and me?
>>
>>18799097
If I posted nudes on here I would be banned.
Go back and look in the tit thread on soc
And no I've gotten trips and jewelry before I'm not really a drinker. And I can do better then a drink.

I like to be attentive to a partner and actually have a mini workout during sexcapades.

Obviously I'm a normalfag. And I'm.not 30
>>
>>18799119
>Go back and look in the tit thread on soc
which one?
>>
>>18799109
Flirt more and try and stare directly into his eyes.

This works all the time.
>>18799114
It's going to be hard but that's life. And you'll grow as a couple together.
I wouldn't mind if you guys can just take time out for yourselves this weekend like go see Dunkirk or john wick.

You guys need to handle your stresses more effectively or it's going to burn you both out.
>>
File: 42-21352644.jpg (44KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
42-21352644.jpg
44KB, 320x480px
>>18799145
But I want to know how to make him jealous. He is playing hard to get.
>>
>>18799091
>I really see a empathic talent in you anon. You need to get a card deck and start reading on here too babe.
Christian family is always lurking about. Once the contingency is amended by an escape, it'll be sought after.

>Maybe taking him back isn't so bad
It wasn't a healthy relationship. I have to go now because I'm tearing up.

See you around.
>>
>>18799119
The candy ass mod of this board deleted my post.

Check fields
>>
>>18799163
Hey I haven't seen a rare entwistle in a long time thx
>>18799202
See if I posted I would of been banned.
You tried and failed to set me up op.
>>18799163
Hm maybe he's not interested anymore. Or is just is comfortable with the way he has it now.
I've never had to make a guy jealous so I don't really see why you would want to do this.
>>
>>18799227
>set you up

You silly ho
>>
>>18798595
I am triggered... why would you do this to your cards...
>>
>>18796776
>>18796815
>>18798127
Replied in new thread
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.